Is this a symbol of ethno-nationalism? Or a symbol of white power? I’ve seen it on Sup Forums a couple of times

Is this a symbol of ethno-nationalism? Or a symbol of white power? I’ve seen it on Sup Forums a couple of times.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_Oschersleben
youtube.com/watch?v=1UxrZCsZe_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

It was used as some sort of nazi symbol.

That is the Odal. It means simply, "heritage".

It's a Nordic rune.

WOuld that be a bad tattoo ? Would people think I’m a Nazi?

i come bring family

Who cares what people think? If it has meaning to you to the point that you want it it etched into your skin who cares what others think of it?

yes

No you could also be mistaken for a hippie.

The Odal Rune is often associated with property

You’re right user. Fuck em all

practically any symbol that can be traced to pre-christian europe has likely been used by a neo-nazi/far right group

while this isnt a celtic cross/swastika etc its definitely one of the more popular ones

it really depends what kind of people you hang around

very primitive image. a warrior, lady. work and sheeps.

Well, I guess I don’t really give a shit. They’ll take anyone where I’m going.

I’m planning on becoming a legionairre for the French.

No, it's even in the flag of Klein Oschersleben in Saxony.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_Oschersleben

its a rune that signifies family and heritage.

that means you have high change of getting killed&tough training. $1000/month.

i strongly doubt anyone there would have a problem with it

and it'd make a cool tattoo

tryout during their winter

I know. I’m well aware of the risks. I’d rather take them, then continuing my lame ass suburban lifestyle.

Here it is on a Swedish runestone from year 400

Nobody will know what it means. It just looks like a generic symbol. You could just say you thought it looked cool or something if someone gets triggered.

you are trash. kill yourself, im not explaining.

You can do PMC work for $$$$ after you've done your five years though

Ironic bc your country is now overrun by savages.

Okay

I didn’t ask you to explain anything ?That’s what I plan on doing.

you can't make it past 1 year because you probably die before. because they send you to most dangerous places.

>It's encoded into unicode
>ᛟ
Really makes u think

That’s the idea dude. What are you not understanding? I want to die.

lol ffl hardly gets any deployments unless you're 1st/2nd reg

suicide is best option. fast.

Upside down SNP logo

&plus you die for france if joining foreing legaue. I thought that burgers were nationalistic.

I’ll make first parachute regiment.

Immortal Symbols

youtube.com/watch?v=1UxrZCsZe_M

I know suicide is your country’s national passtime but I’d rather go out in an exciting fashion.

Is OP 12?

Why didn't you just google search it?

Why are you asking us if people you know will think the rune you want is a Nazi symbol?

>French Foreign Legion

Lmao it's literally all Africans, your couch potato ass has no chance.

Why not the US military? You live here and you'll make twice as much, plus you'll gain all the benefits of being a soldier in the US.

Sounding pretty pathetic OP

okay...you aren't that suicidal afterall.

Its a rune not nazi itself much older than nazis.

normie dont know shit about the nazis. even if you tatoo'd a SS symbol youd probably be 3 months before anyone notice... and chances are the guy who notice will like it

99% of people wouldn't recognise it. The remaining 1% who did would be people like you, aryan biker gangs, and antifa.

Good luck my dude, I hope you can learn french fast.

This is true.
Gf wears the black sun necklace everywhere since she was 14.

Nobody knows anything.

This and if the person was to notice it for it been a "nazi symbol" then it could be extremely easy to play it off as the many other things it represents.

Easy to learn written french. Grammar and syntax makes very good sense. Phonetically it's hard as fuck, at least for a dane.
I'm suspecting it might be the nasal sounds contrary to our danish gutteral sounds.

Or just admit that you're a nationalist? If you're autistic enough to get these symbols, then you're hopefully autistic enough to want to explain to people why nazism was good.

Except the FFL doesn't want you to write anything. You must learn to give and understand orders in French while under enemy fire/heavy rain/over crapy radio.
People training the legionnaires will scream at you in french and you better understand what they're saying otherwise you're fucked.

Get these symbols tattooed, not get these symbols as merely understanding what they mean.

My parents are Spanish, (Catalan) so I speak Catalan and Spanish fluently. It shouldn’t be too hard

True, but as you can tell, OP seems autistic beyond belief

t. antifa

Haha makes sense. FFL seems so fucking badass. I wish I could get accessed to do field research on their lingustics and culture. I keep getting associated thoughts to Sparta when reading about FFL.

Your style of writing is painful to watch. By far the most painful out there that is. Instead of using a full stop and starting a phrase anew you just space between the lines to make your post longer.

French can't be that hard, I've heard niggers speaking it

Im fairly autistic to be honest

Your country is as niggery as France or the US

French is quite different from Spanish, you should start learning now. The most important (at first) is for you to understand orders and be able to tell people you understood what they said.
Also when you're admitted you become a nobody, new name, new life.

Trust me it's hard when someone is screaming at you in French and the safety of your ass depends on whether you understood or not.

'speaking it'

Phonetically there's a huge difference between french and spanish imo.
It seems the same because the vocabularies and syntax are so close related, but spoken it seems completely different.

Don't know Catalan, so I don't know if it's completely different from spanish.

As gay as this sounds, I’m using Rosetta Stone.

How does that help you with oral comprehension tho?

Is the guy in upper left LARPing or is that some kind of Euro Spec Ops dude? Or they one and the same?

I've been wearing a more ornate version of the Celtic Cross for months now. I make it a point to display it in public and nobody says anything.

Come on, you gotta admit that rune tattoos are autistic.

I'm all for using the symbols in any way. I'm a nationalist myself and I think nazism made sense. But I understand that just sperging that out publicly will just make you seem like a retard. I think it makes way more sense trying to ease it into the public. If you're in a political climate, you gotta admit that propaganda makes way more sense than honesty and facts?

Niggers speak french like muslims and indians speak british, think about it mate.

Indians are smarter than niggers though