Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white
youtube.com/watch?v=3wYxQxHaY_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PHASE TWO?????

>nice end game

fuck off

why not make a poster that says "You're all slaves to Jews"

Because this poster is designed to make the left call it racist - demonstrating to the normies how insane the left is.

MEANWHILE AT THE AMERICAN WHITE PRIDE MARCH.
>JOOOS WILLL NOT REPLACE USS.
>JOOS WILL NOT REPLACE USSS.

Bump

I feel like it's ran its course.

XD

>when you let kikes control you because of your insecurity and inferiority

Niggers

How are your marches going nigger.

the meme is still simmering at over a tweet a minute, just a little slower than it was at its peak. Google Trends look good but will be more revealing in a couple weeks (7 day delay)

This thing has touched tens of millions of people already. It's a home run success and it doesn't even need us anymore because it's caught on with the normies.

Shill these threads all you want, we've already won.

bumping with info all white anons should be aware of:

It appears there is currently a massive shill campaign going on as a counter-effort to this movement. The 60%/mongrel meme has been hijacked and is being used right now as a divide and conquer technique to slow the traction on this movement. There is also an increase in anti-european threads.

The rise of the two types of threads is no coincidence considering the irl momentum this movement has gained. The tactic is to pit Americans and Europeans against one another in hopes of dismantling white unity. Do not take the bait by posting in those threads.

Keep up with things like IOTBW. It's working and that scares them (enough to shitpost here lol). Don't believe me? Just look at this thread already with post like...
(this one was posted in the other mongrel thread)
and

How many of you fags are still putting these up?

>I AM WHITEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>bumping with info all white anons should be aware of:
>American flag.
Pick one

Glad others are noticing this. I've just started filtering out muttposting. It's pretty clear from the artificial amount of shitposting using it that it's being used as a D&C distraction.

Yeah this is fun and all but I'm sabotaging this.

Be watching the news for extremely racist versions of this popping up

Nice try faggot, I've been genetically tested and am 100% white. Furthermore by posting that shitty dead meme you people resurrected, you're just proving my point.

Be aware of shills guys, they out in full force today.

bump

Thread theme
soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white

don't tell me what to do

I decided to put a bunch up in my tiny town in Florida. I don't think anyone will care but, if it get's people talking.

>everything I don't like is a soros/shareblue/jidf operation
imagine being this paranoid

it's okay to be el goblino

El Monstrua extremura....

ñññññññyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>when you drank the Sup Forums koolaid like the dumb negro you are and now the judeo-greeks and their paid-per-post minions are hunting you through a chinese cartoons forum

ebin

Insectos maltidas..

> Typical american house

>every response to my post has that same dead meme
>all 1 post by this ID
wew lads. bump

Bump

>genetically tested
>100% white
>Be aware of shills guys, they out in full force today.

are you like for real dude or merely pretending

People still get upset over it.

KEEP PRINTING THEM!

you're out of touch with reality

Dios mios

This is gonna be your child one day, Euromutant, except it'll be more mutated

Not even close. Look at the intense amount of le 56% shitposting this single thread has drawn. Saying It's Okay To Be White clearly generates insane amounts of butthurt still.

Therefore, it has not run it's course. More fliers. More places. More LANGUAGES. We need to get this shit started in EUROPE too.

But NOTHING changes with the message. A single plain white piece of paper, a clearly readable non-stylized font. "It's Okay To Be White". No logos. No websites. No graphics of any kind. The paper. The Words.

de este monstruo extremo!

imagine the mutthurt...

>Manifest Destiny.

I want to believe you are serious

>But NOTHING changes with the message. A single plain white piece of paper, a clearly readable non-stylized font. "It's Okay To Be White". No logos. No websites. No graphics of any kind. The paper. The Words.

Soros here.
Can confirm I'm doing this.

t. Soros

>3 le 56% shitposters reply to me within 9 seconds
>Nah guise dis totally organic shitposting, not astroturfing at all

>he doesn't get paid to shill
lmao @ merrimuts

dios criatura

ok

waas getting memed part of your plan?

It's shill haven this weekend Op. I think the D&C is giving time and a half for working on a holiday weekend. Remember pic related and keep up the good work.

We are stronger, you can't beat soros money amerimutt

Well.

>No adblocker
Granpa l'abomination in da house

But is it really okay though?

I hear you man. I wasn't involved in the hands on part of this movement, but these stupid fucking shill faggots have actually inspired me to post some around my town. Ironic that the shilling is only making us stronger by reinforcing its working.

IOTBW IS A PSYOP INTENDED TO POLARIZE DON'T FALL FOR IT

JORDAN PETERSON EXPOSES IDENTITY POLITICS AS MENTAL MALWARE
youtube.com/watch?v=3wYxQxHaY_o

thank you i kekled my sheckels

HOLY FUCK

W H Y
A R E
Y O U
S O

R E T A R D E D

DROP THIS MEME, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PROPAGANDA PIECE AND CONCENTRATE ON THAT INSTEAD

YOU'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO RIDE A DEAD HORSE AT THIS POINT
STOP RUNNING IOTBW INTO THE GROUND

>inb4 OYYY VEYYYY SHLOHMO

Maricon y puto. Claro que te gusta verga.

Any movement will always be handicapped by people who follow. therefor a movement itself is just a meme. There is no such thing, just chaos.

>time and a half
Only for hannukah.

>McDonald's grease

LET'S TRUMP IOTBW WITH IOTBH

Found the start of the JDIF, remember these fuckers are white when it comes to condemning being white, yet jewish when the backlash suddenly affects themselves. Zionism is real and they truly think most of the world is beneath them like the royalty of old!

i feel like 90% of american flags on Sup Forums are just people over-40 that do not understand neither banter nor memes

Yaaaawn

More like people under 18.

>Burger hiding behind Catacuck flag because of being called out for being not white
Psh, I am 1/32 Cherokee and proud.

Couldn't use Google translate fast enough huh.

>JORDAN PETERSON EXPOSES IDENTITY POLITICS AS MENTAL MALWARE
I hope you realize that "identity politics are evil!" are literally the primary claim of the communists. /leftypol/ calls this place /idpol/ for exactly that reason

Either stop falling for undercover commie propaganda or realize that you're actually the monster you hate so much

Spam =/= banter, unless it's Sup Forums.

lmao

>i feel like 90% of american flags on Sup Forums are just people over-40 that do not understand neither banter nor memes

>Los extrema...

This meme failed and its over

yo no soy el mismo gordo, yo soy el americano blanco ! esto es el fin, el grande goblin .

Either you're menaquinoe4 from twitter or you're stealing his memes. Either way, keep it up.

>shills not understanding that filtering is a thing and that they can and are easily ignored
strength in numbers, right faggots? just remember your shilling has caused me to post signs in my area. you've literally accomplished the opposite of what you wanted. good job

>el monstruo...

Meme flag who thought they could start a failed communist movement. Ignore these idiots they are either b8 or actually believe what they say which is actually worse.

La cúspide de la obscuridad...

>Cali
>Spanish
>Trump lover

I've never been more confused but, it explains the meme, I guess. Good to know, it's just an anti-white meme.

I clap my hands and tip my trilby to you, kind sir
you are a patriot and a hero!

*inhales*
WHO'S THAT STEPPING ON MY LAAAAAAAWN