GERMANY IS FUCKING DONE

Oh no no no no no

*holds breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL

They will lose their fan base, they will lose sponsors and the business model will tank, similar to F1. GG

>knees visible

That's a rape'n.

drop your pants and get on your arms

I'd open my mouth for alpha macho Islamic seed

Of course you would, you stupid faggot.

>headscarf on a girl that young
Really shows how perverted moosies are

Is this one of those new germans I keep hearing about?

Hello my germanzil friend.

>second from last in black
Glad to see us Americans included

This is in london achmed.

the new face of a german generation

notice how her shorts are pulled down as far as they can go?

That's her fucked up religion. Which basically castigates women for showing the slightest hint of bare skin.

Also, she can't play soccer with that headscarf. What a joke.

soon all european national teams,discounting the slavs, will look exactly the same... one giant brown blob... when germany plays syria the only differentiating factor will be their shirts.

The Saudi female squad (yes they have one) wears special headscarfs with which they play

that game was at wembley, in london. unless the germans brought the kids with them for whatever reason (which isnt unheard of but usually only happens as part of some UNICEF/some other org endeavor), thats the face of the new british generation, not the german one (though i doubt the german one would look much differently)

Poland will have to build the wall soon...

I forgot the niggers on the german team will be an additional difference...

STOP TYPING OUT THIS FUCKING MEME

IT DOES NOT WORK IN TEXT FORMAT

IT'S FUCKING RETARDED AND MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT

THIS IS HOW MEMES DIE

I still remember when Iran was using men for half of their female national team since they were wearing headscarves.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

no I know that...they wear those scubs type things.

But it's still retarded.

Try wearing one of those with their retarded arms and leg covered in the hot sun and see how much fun it is.

Yup!

They got BUSTED big time

Chicks with dicks.

Actually just dudes with dicks.

These are not germans, the game happen in UK, so like the tradition in football wants, it's the childrens from the country who organizes the game

look how the only white kid is holding hands with a non german soccer player

this is symbology folks.......

kinda sad desu
gotta conquer them

this

You niggers know that ALL whites in America came from Europe right?

Right..?

Fuck off meme police.

guy in the front is pic related

>Actually just dudes with dicks.

disgusting

"The Virgin Euromuhammad Vs. the Chad American"

le mad memelord ecks dee

yes

>gratz

That's the point. Only niggers post le 56% meme.

Haha, Germany 0% w̸hít͘ę just like the
r̶est of E̡urop̕e

Who is this guy?

Back story please.

You can't play a real sport either.

Pic related is 100% me. It's the "why the fuck are you looking at me? Ok, I'll try to be polite" face.

why are you surprised?

Don't forget which way mecca is when you play for Sweden.webm

>Germanic men
>All get brown loli to deflower

What's wrong with this? This is exactly the message we should be showning browns. If they want to live in white countries they are going to have to pay tribute.

Having you seen a man's face like this on the news lately?? dum dum

As I said, that is niggerball, a niggersport.
The only thing you are known for is that boat that sunk, other that that, who can name ONE estonian thing? Are you even a nation?

Wow a pedo amurican mongrel. What a shock!!

>tfw football used to be the working-mans sport when people used to make their own hats and scarves at home to support their club and now it's just a vehicle for advertisements and sicial-politics who convinced the supporters to spend billions on official tacky merchandise to wear a foreign mans name in their backs, clubs that are owned by foreing billionaires, played by foreign multi-millionares not even from your country or city, watched and paid for by people on minimum wage

and that's why I have no interest in football

It's le 56% face man.

These are British kids, wearing German kit

The game was at Wembley

How likely is it that 10 German kids were flown over to England for the match? They're local kids from London.

oi cunt, seriously who

DENBTS

lol so aggressive

They wont be allowed to hold, they arent able to.

fixed

now that you mention it, we should ask the EU for another loan
which ofcourse we won't pay back

oh
you turned him in to a swede

Damn. At least our NFL has predominantly American players and owners. Though our basketball and baseball leagues are becoming increasingly international.

>being Kraut
>being guilted into submission
We are getting a lot of Germans here; bitches and beer will improve in no time. Thanks Islam!

i love how they force it upon everyone to include a muslim hijab in the bunch like as if it's "hey, just reminding you, germany is going to be muslim majority in 5 years"

BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DUUD

they're fucking cheaters.

ironically they treat women like shit in so many ways, and even used manlets to tuck their junk pose as women on their team.

:^)

Why is soccer so fucking gay?

I cannot believe that Europeans have had the luxury of observing the failures that multiculturalism has caused in places such as Brazil, South Africa, and the United States of America and then promptly said "actually we can do it this time lmao things will be different".

The only issue is that as Europeans, you have given almost all power to your government. You have no effective means to resist them. That's going to get real ugly in about 25 years.

>Why is soccer so fucking gay?

He's right though.
All your big teams are owned by arabs, the players are chosen by cash instead of representing their city/country, and falling over like a bitch is considered good tactics.
Rugby is the true british sport.

Aussie has a point.

Are the kids British then?

he knows.

You know they played in the UK? The kids are british

i love that the muslim players got paired with the only german children

beautiful Germania has been turned into a degenerate multiculti hell... those responsible will pay for their crimes one day

>All your big teams are owned by arabs

factually incorrect and largely irrelevant - the teams are owned by whoever is willing to buy them

>the players are chosen by cash instead of representing their city/country

the players are chosen by their ability according to the manager of the team. they can represent their city if they choose to play for their hometown club, and they represent their country by playing for their national team

>falling over like a bitch is considered good tactics.

anything that helps you achieve your goals is good tactics

The Jews will pay bigly

>smiling to random strangers on the street
Do American really do this?

Blue-pilled niggerball sportscuck, kys

Umm guys...

Enjoy your halal sausage in the meantime

Pretty sure those are British kids.
On an unrelated note what's that South American dictator doing there in the background?

Fucking lmao

how did you make your font look like that?

> 56% meme

it's a russian troll operation, just another attack on america

ruhe in frieden krautbros

the game was in london... the children are british you stupid fucking retard.

I hope you are aware that those children are british

quintessentially yes

Sweden....

e̡̨͘͜͢ḿ̵̢͘͢b̴̀r̡a̸̢̧̡̕c̕͝͡͡é̛ ̷̢͢͢t̡̛͟͟h̵͟͝e̸̡͢ ̨̛͞d͞à̡͜͠r͡ķ̸̡n̸̶̡͠e̛s̢̢͞s̴̨̛͠

What is that little girl doing with the grown man up front?! Where is her father?! Tell me they are married, because otherwise, this is unacceptable and she must be raped.

Give a shiela the old winko, you'll get a gobby or more if you're a cheeky cunt, piece of piss m8.

Those are British kids you idiot. Not that Germany isn't cucked.

Yes.
But I'm autistic so I end up thinking that all the girls that do it are forcing it mockingly and making fun of me in their heads.

Is that a wedding ceremony?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT IS THIS. BRAZIL?????

Le 10% face.