Was it worth all those years?

Was it worth all those years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1nyd_o3IYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes! Bleach's ending left a hole no manga can repair for me.

It's nothing a bottle of lube couldn't fix.

The final arc wasn't as bad as fullbringers though, right?

close

It was going okay till God-mode Yhwach, Kubo should have learned with Kishimoto how to do an actually enjoyable broken-ass villain

I only came back to Bleach to watch the main heroine end up with the main hero.

Didn't happen. I'll move on like always, Orihime is okay I guess, kind of a loser during the Hueco Mundo arc long ago..

Good joke.

They're both tremendous wastes of time but at least Fullbringer arc has an ending.

Final arc of Bleach is almost insulting with how much time it spends on utterly pointless horseshit only to cut the actual parts that matter short and totally shit the bed on the ending.

How much time did we fucking waste watching totally pointless, asspull-ridden battles between good guy #317 and bad guy #758? Not to mention none of them were even good fights. And here's a preemptive 'fuck you' to the cunt who says "M-Mayuri vs Pernida was cool!!!". The entire thing was one massive asspull, and yes, "LE WACKY SCIENCE MAN WHO HAS AN ANSWER FOR EVERY PROBLEM" is one massive asspull. It's not clever writing when something happens and Mayuri has the solution already set up "because science". It's one massive asspull that's in effect from the second the battle starts.

Another highlight was Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Hitsugaya all revealing new abilities while fighting the same opponent at the same time and STILL not managing to kill him, and then Yhwach casually ends his life in one panel. How many chapters focused on them fighting that guy, ten? All for absolutely fucking nothing. Way to go.

Honestly no. I was expecting it to at least end with some dignity but Kubo is too fucking retarded.

ichigo should've have ended up with rukia. It just fucking stupid how he got orihime instead. Kubo didn't give a shit; he was probably exhausted or delirious.

I WANT TO KISS RUKIA

When are you tards going to understand that Kubo never cared about shipping? I'm not going to spoon feed you however, you should do the research

Is this trio of ghouls being posted in honor of Halloween?

NO

Ghouls? you ever play Fallout? it's a pretty decent game.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1nyd_o3IYo

Dunno. I dropped the manga during Soul Society arc. It had all hints it would have been a huge train wreck.

>last volume cover has Ichigo and Rukia

This just shows that Kubo actually wanted Ichigo and Rukia to end up together but went with Orihime to piss of SJ.

>IR autists seriously believe in this delusion.

It was fun while it lasted.

nope

I haven't seen any major doujin artists chimp out and write their own ending like NaruSakufags, so at least Bleach has that going for it.

Until user proves me wrong.

Tumblr's on it. Fucking pathetic.

That was quicker than I thought, but then again, autism knows no bounds.

To be fair, that probably has more effort put into it than Kubo did

there's been shit like that for weeks

>>>/db/

That isn't hard to do.

Certainly.
From the fuck yeah moments to the massive trolling Kubo-sensei bestowed upon us. No matter how shitty is might be critized by Sup Forums, Kubo's wild ride was hella fun. Unfurtonatly his wild ride eventualty ended-

I kinda wanna read this just to see how far it would go.

DELETE THIS UGLY-ASS OOC ART

Just read up till the last chapter and read a fix fic. 10/10.

Narusaku may have been salty fucks but I'm pretty sure they just moved on afterwards instead of trying to rewrite history.

IR is truly the bottom of the barrell

Bleach really needed less Ichigo.

scans when?
I need to see more IR tears.

Up until the final fights, sure. Beyond that point, Kubo wastes so much time on pointless shit that its not even a fun ride anymore;

And then the ending is the pinnacle of not giving a shit.

I wanted an explanation for the Soul King. Fuck all the rest.

Now of course, if one the alleged bonus page is Aizen's Bankai retconning the entire thing, it would redeem this shit. To a point.

i am literally so disgusted

Narusaku were just shippers, some insane, but still they just saw it as a pairing. Ichirukifags behave like religious fanatics.

I actually don't mind the "fix it" art pieces but these cheating ones are actually disgusting.

>my baka
I want to die.

I think I need to apologize for all landwhales.

That seemed written just after the ending and the author has the class to congratulate NH. I don't really blame anyone who doesn't want Sakura with Sasuke after his insane actions.

Why the disgust? This is hilarious.

It's so far removed from what could ever happen in the mango or with the characters that it can't be offensive, just funny.

>'Although Kishi f***ed up Naruto and Sakura's character they will still hold a special place in our hearts. I hope this eases some the pain the ending caused.

vs

>The ending poem is totally about Ichigo and Rukia still love each other.
>here are some comics where Ichigo cheats on his wife because he still loves Rukia
>here's a comic where he has Rukia's fucking baby while he's married to Orihime

one of these is clearly the lesser evil

the amount of ''Sakura..i'' and ''Baka'' in that gave me cancer and killed me im now writing from hell because it triggered me

all these grammar errors.

It's funny and disgusting. For people who preach to be holier than thou, they sure like to vouch for adultery.

it's pretty fucking funny

Holy shit. I actually just burst out laughing. These people are fucking great.

So, are you in a better place now?

Wow, just, wow

the grammar errors really makes it for me

That's some shit handwriting.

Truely I am. Never ending pain in the fires of hell is countless times better the pain i felt after reading a little less then half of that. I am in paradis tryng to forget i read that shit.

this is disgusting. Tumblr cancer

Guys.... this actualy triggers me a little.

DB seems to think we aren't getting any actual new content now and that Yonkou was just trolling.

I wanna feel bad for them but how do you fall for the same excuse twice?

So, let's step away from tumblr cancer.

Giselle is the worst character in the entire series. Giselle is also a dude.

I bet this made Debbie moist.

Debbie is bad but Arie is ten times worse.

it's okay. it kinda triggers me

Great, could you please do me a favor and tell Lucy that i'm late in the schedule because the jew he send me suck ass, he will know what i'm talking about

So who will be getting a spin-off?

The average NaruSakucuck age was around 19 , compared with the average Ichirukifag who is around 30.

tumtards bitter at IchiHime being canon is nothing new.

They cuck each other and end up with diffrents, but what about Renji? WHAT WAS HIS SIN? WHO HE END UP WITH?

Poor Renji, he was a bro til the end.

Turning Orihime into a cheater

remember when Kubo has a

FUCKING CONFEDERATE FLAG IN HIS ROOM

K K K

Age has no cap on autism. I'm 30+ and knew NaruHina, and IchiHime would be canon.

>149131180
pride not prejudice

He is a big musicfag, would not be surprised if he listens to country

Worst character is Grimmjob. Giselle is still a shit though

>he listens to country

I bet he listens to KORN

literally killed all the black people in Bleach

how is he not a fucking racist

>He thinks one of the extra pages won't confirm Urahara and Yoruichi's survival

Hinamori is the worst girl.

I love how the annoying shippers in my kid/teenager years are getting BTFO hard now.
-NaruSakucucks
-Ichiruki worshippers
-Pokeshitters
-Taiorafags
-TrunkxPan retards.

>The villains in the last arc were Literal Nazis
go figure

>white pride
>bleach = white
>bleached the black people

holy shit this is making too much sense

I think he has it because it looks "cool" and has no idea what the flag means in the states.

>filename

What? Outside of the USA that flag is asociated with country music a lot more than the actual meaning, and for the record i don't listen to country

but who tf in their right mind would like country music

It is a travesty that Hinamori was not stabbed during the final arc.

Had the not been ashamed hed fucking make Hitler last villan. I mean he probably secretly has Hitler portrayed as Ywac and shinigami as jews somewhere in his secret drawing stash.

they made it about pairings in the end

truly the gift that keeps on giving

>he actually thought the Shinigami would beat any Shutzstaffel fairly

They were Yhwach's best creations/minions with the power of gods and were practically forces of nature on their own.

Now the real problem was Ichigo NEVER fighting Haschwalth who was considered the 2nd strongest next to Yhwach which was stupid.

To most of the south, its just a sign of southern pride since its not actually the Confederate flag.
It's like how come and take it has more meaning than just rebellion.

You would have me done me too happy rukia...

Wut?

>once readers get to the end of the volume they're going to 100% think that this story did not make sense and was a colossal waste of time

But not because I/R didn't become canon.

>all these obsession about shippers

And they say Narutofags and One Piecefags were bad

It's mind-bottling that anyone thought Ichigo would get with Rukia.