I'm a spic, the future of America, AMA

Would you Mexicans like to annex California? We don't want them anymore.

imagine if the media also mentioned that most protests are organized by "jewish trolls" as well

I'm not going to Mexico but Im sure theyd love Calis economy, they can even work their crops

I would like 1 double taco-supreme with extra cheese, and one large coke please

Yes, indeed. This is the future of america.

This user has been arrested for this post.

As a 56% myself, I have the option of making a 45% by marrying another spic, but I'll instead make more 56% with my qt white gf

(((russian trolls)))

Fuck off you subhuman taco goblin

He's not in Canada, he has free speech

based leaf

they already have

The US would starve and go bankrupt without CA. Go fuck your cousin again, Jebediah.

maybe but not before California dies of thrist

Enjoy going bankrupt flyovers.

la creatura

the absolute state of shart in martistan

(((russian)))

I thought it was actually the state California massively in debt. Well.............

Are you sure they was Russians?
Because AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck are JEW!

Umm no. Nice try. Washington has Boieng, Intel, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon. Wtf does Cali have besides Jewwood?

What's that nigress doing with a black sun sweater on?

>What's that nigress doing

She's whiter than you and real European amerigoy.

nobody cares about you rats, chunti maricon. the only future you will be in along with your dirty kids is the detention centers and jail centers being built right now. The days of coming over on a temp visa and overstaying your entire life is over, that leak was plugged. Enjoy jail with your piece of shit gang culture.

Cuantas velas hermano?

I remember this happening.

These guys posted to Sup Forums under american flags.

It's clear that Russia is behind all dissent in the west. Now STFU and start believing the media.

Your an actual mud with pure moorish ancestors.
Both my parent's parents immegrated here from Germany after their homes were taken by the Russians.