Black Clover

Chapter 84.

fuck off

The characters looks like late kubo's artwork. Quite bad desu.

I forgot what I was doing.

this was resolved too soon for my liking...

Happy Halloween.

He seems to push story really fast for some reason with a couple exceptions like water temple arc.
He should slow it down since there's no chance of cancellation any time soon.

yeah i'm still enjoying the series, but i wanted the story to explore Aster's condition a bit longer. And even the pacing in the last three pages, it feels way too fast.

Could also have slice of life chapters between arcs to slow it down and flesh out characters, and they're fun.

Yeah, definitely. Well hopefully this will pay off a bit better in the end and he'll learn to pace his arcs in a more organic way.

>kitty cat vanessa
>devil noelle

How long has halloween been a thing in japan?

It seems like there will be consequences to her healing his arm. Witch Queen has some sort of plan so I'm not gonna complain to how fast and conveniently the problem was resolved yet. Although, I would've preferred if it had more slower paced chapters going into this arc. I wanted to see more of the Witch Kingdom and the way of life there so I can actually feel bad about it getting destroyed in this fight.

>28 / 19 / 7 /
Holy fuck Clover cucks are pethedic

it's millennials era, guys. being fast is the rule number 1. forget those battle shonens with 80 chapters arcs. the current audience is impatient. why do you think that despite haikyuu sell a lot, it rarely sits on top of weekly ranking? because the matches take too long to finish.

I assume she embedded some sort of magic in is arms for nefarious purposes.

I thought most of SoL shit is push into LNs for top shounen mangas considering the interest for both market differ?
Just like how it is for Souma.

Is it standard for manga to have accompanying LN?

Nice pair of tits on Noelle.

This. Get with the times.

No it is the children who are wrong.

Who stole magic stone? Aster?

Queen vs Wizard King. Who'd win in 1v1? Really want to see Julius use his real abilities. Knowing shonen he'll look awesome for 2 seconds before being beaten but then rescued by the black bulls

is this bleach?

If you want it to be, sure.

Time magic is always OP no matter how you spin it user. They usually lose purely due to plot reasons.

terrible chapter

nah, it was fine.