>when eurocucks use the 56% meme

>but there's probably more blond girls living in my small town than in all of Germany

Lmao sad.

You doomed our race in World War One

You doomed our race in World War 2

You doomed our race when you gave up your guns

And then you doomed our race again when you let in a bunch of niggers into Europe

>HURR DURR AMERICANS AND JEWS DID IT

no, a German bitch named merkel & a bunch of German politicians did it, along with the vast majority of Germans who support her.

You're a cucked continent & you always will be.

>falling for or perpetuating d&c bullshit

sage

I just want some Arab dick man

Can't handle the truth I see, another cuck

Did you close your eyes when a black man fucked your mom when you were 8 in front of you while your dad was at work?

No shit, they are participating in leftist and nigger behavior

When they see something strong or successful, instead of striving to do better they seek to tear everything down. They are controlled completely by their inferiority and insecurity.

YOU
SIDED
WITH
COMMIES

YOU SPLIT EUROPE IN HALF WITH THE USSR

YOU FORCED SOUTH AFRICA TO GET RID OF APARTHEID

NOW
REAP
WHAT
YOU
SOW

AMERIMUTT

HOW DARE YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT ''OUR RACE'' YOU DEGENERATE

YOU ARE NO LONGER PART OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY OF PEOPLES

this is bait

Are you really trying to use hitler to justify your motives?

Lmaooooo

I'm a fascist, but hitler was fucking retarded. He didn't care about white people, he threw a bunch of young 18 year old white Germans into Russia, during the winter, & said to fuck yourselves "for the fatherland"

Hitler put us in the situation we are in today. White guilt exists because of hitler.

Germany is pretty white dude.

YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT WHITE PEOPLE MEANS AMERIMUTT, TO YOU IT IS JUST AN ABSTRACT DEFINITION, MIX AN ITALIAN WITH A SWEDE AND A SLAV AND AN ANGLO AND GREEK OR AND TO YOU HE IS WHITE

Settle down little Eurcuck, you might interrupt mommy & her black friend

56%

>>but there's probably more blond girls living in my small town than in all of Germany

Fuck off American. We all know that Europe is CIA playground.

STOP USING THE FUCKING MEME YOURE SAAD!!

rollin'

fuck off pussy you're making us all look like little bitches

The 56% meme is getting to these Mutts. Keep it up Eurobros.

PS: Every problem facing Europe is Americas fault, including Merkel. Look at their funding and where it comes from.

t. Doesn't get aid supplies in the event of a natural disaster if he doesn't pledge his allegiance to Israel

blablablabla
NIGGER LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You doomed our race in World War 2

Germany wasn't the one fighting on the side of the kikes, amerimutt.

Fucking saved lmao. 10/10

You mean thots with bleach blonde hair? Fuck off mongrel.

>Yet another mutthurt thread
This seasons harvest is rich beyond our dreams lads. We are truly blessed.

>mutthurt

>you are no longer part of the european community of peoples
we fought an entire fucking war to not be part of your faggy-ass group, why do you think we even want to be in it?

yeet

At least we segregate our niggers here. We don't expose our children to KFC, Cricket Wireless burners and Air Force Ones. In contrast, yuropoors are teaching their children the importance of Islam.

Ami halt einfach dein dummes Maul.

HAHAHAHAH Americans are total Orcs

Daily reminder.

>We don't expose our children to KFC
Yeah because you got so fat eating veggies amirite?

>This thread.

it's funny how you ended up poor when all you did in both world wars was jerk off

Roll!

Top fucking kek

ayy

I once meet a american and he allowed me to take a photo of him.

Please delete my picture I didn't give you permission to post it.

I don't mind le 56% face because every time euro trash reports in, this is what I envision them looking like.

Tolll

D&C thread. Sage.

Pic related is literally the average American poster

Now its too late goy.

This is a demoralization thread
Sage it

We will win and we will have our revenge on the rats who did this

Fair point, but cheddar sour cream chips are fucking good.

no,it's burger's foolish pride.

>Ironic you eurotrash are slamming the States, while your sons, daughters, sisters and brothers are getting butt fucked by Mohammed and his disgusting hoard of barbaric trash. At least we put our niggers in the corner, while you openly embrace yours. White kids aren't going to be learning the importance of KFC and Cricket Wireless, whereas, I have seen your children praying to Allah. Fuck off yuropoors.