MAGAPEDES UNITE

Hmpf... looks like it's time to lock n load boys - Soros has gone too far this time

He's realised the white movement is powerful and dedicated... he's trying to create division among our ranks by posting crudely drawn pictures of American men with poo stains on their trousers on the political section of an anime image board

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtu.be/x2ixvZ9ySKw
jonathanturley.org/2014/01/24/british-reformers-propose-ban-on-pointy-kitchen-knives/
youtu.be/4b4dxIreMjg
youtu.be/yyfprZZB-Lc
youtu.be/qfiyRKSvot0
youtu.be/H-gnGjt9vFk
youtu.be/yqG3xMR40Dk
youtu.be/iEnFjYKqsp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>l'abominacion...

so this... is the power... of white americans... whoa..

speak American dumb eurotrash

>el diablo...

Dat 56% do

fuck back to your safe space soros shill

monstrum appropinquat

>жyткaя звepюгa....

Dat 56% do

>la bestia...

>eurefugee thinks he can talk about who's white and who's not

how cute

takbir!

please just stop already

Well those 56% memes really came out in force after Soros gave his fortune to his society. Wouldn't be the most shocking thing

>people mocking us must be an international campaign
>We won't be able to assemble to troll SJW on twitter now

Them 56% iz jelluz of us

>Ebonics

SHUT IT DOWN

Burgers are so jealous of our whiteness

>mfw blonde hair and blue eyed and trained myself at 12 to talk like a 1940s actress
>mfw 5'8, beautiful, clean, refined, pale
>mfw black eyed black haired yuromongrel calls me a mongrel

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>il profano...

Le monstre des ténèbres...

>>mfw blonde hair and blue eyed and trained myself at 12 to talk like a 1940s actress
> >mfw 5'8, beautiful, clean, refined, pale
> >mfw black eyed black haired yuromongrel calls me a mongrel

Post as many cherry-picked pictures as you like, the UK is still 85% white

THE FUTURE FACES OF AMERICA AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Lol heres lookin at you kid

^^^Butthurt Britfag^^^

DELET

stop this at once!

TFW LOOK LIEK BUTIFEL WIHTE WOMYN FROM 40 GOG BLEACHS MURRIGA

>womyn

Those are orcs.

>guns
>actual independence, not a puppet state
>free speech
Our whites are whiter than any Euro
Our whites are the tallest
And we arent a third world country with no history

Someone is mad that hes not even recognized on the world stage?

>And we arent a third world country with no history
Should you really be talking about history to Europeans? the U.S. has a 250 years history - compare that to 10 thousand + years of European history

250 years of invention, world domination, single handedly the most contreibutuion to literature and science

As opposed to 10'000 years of europeans living in mud huts and dirt piles?

>brags about being 85% white
>in europe
>literally the homeland of wypipo
>only 85%

lol america might be fucked, but at least this isn't my ancestral homeland you fucking faggot

> Vikings
That would be like me mentioning pirates when talking about American culture

We must post more posters fellow magapedes

In my state we have cities named after European cities because settlers all came from different ethnically pure communities.
Holland 95% of everyone in Holland was dutch (an american city), frankenmuth (everyone was german) mackinaw city (everyone is french).
Only recently have some ugly spic manlets invaded holland.
But Traverse city for example is 97% white.

youtu.be/x2ixvZ9ySKw

>that would be like me mentioning pirates
You mean edward teach and the like, who were british and not american? What?
Europeans are just americas little slave colonies. Nothing but EU puppet states. Irrelevant, have virtually no military at all., 70% white max, the most cucked of any nations on earth. South Africa has more free speech than europe

This is a shitload of cherries though

Sure, keep thinking that. American education is truly the best in the world...

Plus it's real and not a shitty jew doodle

phase 2?

>jesus
>a literal actor
>people still believe /hwndu/ was real
lads

>a shitty jew doodle

It currently IS the best. Never said it didnt have its moments when it was still a mixed race celtic-german-turkish-mongol-moorish-spanish-greek-arabic-nordic melting pot.
Are you forgetting that the black moors and even truks ruled over spain, france, italy and greece for hundreds of years? And that there are still mosques from that time that literal black africans built hundreds od years ago?

Spamming shit like this makes you look weirdly obsessed, plus it comes across as incredible hypocritical seeing as your country is far less white

Both are things that contribute to Europeans wanting to get back at you with the goblino memes

>spamming stuff like this doesnt make you look weirdly obsessed
You mean like the 700 pictures of le 56% meme you drew lol?

I find it ironic that so many Americans have that meme pic saved and post it constantly, because that very fact contradicts what the picture is saying
Also the 56% meme only came about after Euros sitting and listening for YEARS to your obsessive misinformed meme shitposts about ''le butter knives are illegal, yurop is majority muslim, everyone in yurop gets raped by muslims'' which Americans seem to think are 100% accurate

Spamming shit like this?
I've seen 10 threads of the shitty 56% jew doodles in the last half hour

Here you see the naive Nige argue with the mutt, perhaps he feels closer to him than anyone else, perhaps he feels he needs to fix his mistake. No, there is nothing you can do anymore... the beast is unleashed

are you american?

>le butter knives are illegal
jonathanturley.org/2014/01/24/british-reformers-propose-ban-on-pointy-kitchen-knives/
>everyone in yurop gets raped by muslims
youtu.be/4b4dxIreMjg

youtu.be/yyfprZZB-Lc

youtu.be/qfiyRKSvot0

How many Sweden YES threads have we had in the past YEARS? How many about Germany being cucked? About France or Britain? All the posters from there acknowledge that the problem is real, even when it's blown way out of proportion. Meanwhile you autistically screech at the grim fact that your country is getting blacked. If anything, you should thank us for this meme, because it will redpill more people.

youtu.be/H-gnGjt9vFk

youtu.be/yqG3xMR40Dk

youtu.be/iEnFjYKqsp8

Ours are based in facts lol. Yours is based on an paint.jpg image some 13 year old scratched

Not nearly as many as these shoehorned 56% threads
Europeans are the ones telling us about the Muslim takeover, we didn't make it up out of thin air.

>some whore is now facts
So by your logic, BLACKED.com is enough of a fact about America?

Go look up the census.

>UK is still 85% white
Take Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales out the equation and you're left with just over 50%.

awww, his kid inherited some of DeNiros libtard retardations. Adorable.

Hilarious reading the responses from the star spangled brainlets.