Why are atheist countries more successful?

Think about it.

On one hand you have countries like Germany which is a humanitarian and economic powerhouse. Over the years they have contributed so much to Western Civilization, in terms of science, music, philosophy, technology etc.
Germany was obviously religious at one stage, but it "grew" out of it, just like an intelligent and successful person would as he/she gets older.

On the other hand you have super religious countries like Poland who never did anything throughout its 1,000 year existence. The average person doesn't even know it existed before ww2. No famous scientists, Mathematicians, authors, philosophers, musicians, no cultural achievements, nothing. Not a single interesting thing about it.The only country where people speak Poolish is Poland.

>inb4 muhhh refugees xDDDD

that's nothing to do with religion, Americans just brainwashed them after ww2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>checks flag

Dropped and saged

yes but
>muhhh refugees xDDDD
is a great example of why germans are if not dumb, then cucks, no ones cares who you were 80 years ago, only what you are now.

bump :)

Both Poland and Germany vote for Christians. Difference is that Germany has more power.

The best Germans died in WW2. Kys yoi were the grandson of the weaker dumber brother in the family.

that's right. Who cares if they are an economic superpower who doesn't have to have edgy fascist marches full of ugly 80 iq Neanderthals in their capital to remain relevant?

they are le beta cuckolds xd hahaahaha go prep the full for ahmed XDDDD that sure showed u hans u fucking cuckold LOOOOOOOL go watch tyrone fuck ur wife u pathetic cucold faggoty KEKKKEKKEKKEK HAHAAH
t. Sup Forums intellectuals

Commie Flag; Didn't Read

They became atheist after they've been successful.

This. If it's a meme flag its a shill
No exceptions

Most atheists in the West can be accurately thought of as Christians who don't believe in God. They maintain Christian morals and low time preference behavior which is what builds successful societies.

>no famous authors
i can smell your stench through my monitor.

It's often easier to get to the top with no religious obligations and no belief in objective morality. They have traded the hereafter for this life. Foolish decision. La illaha ilallah.

gg comparing industrial powerbase of Poland that was partitioned and totaly destroyed by 2 world wars to Germany that is leading whole EU and benefiting from this all the way

And yet it was a Polish mathematician who did the ground work to crack the German enigma code that lead to the second big German defeat.

As a great Polish Pope once said: Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.

People aren't successful because they're atheists, they become atheists after they become successful. People who actually experience hardship understand the value of morals and community, but as a whole once they become prosperous they start to only give a fuck about themselves.

checkmate, banana boy

This point has been debunked multiple times, because geography is destiny. If Germany became 100% Christian again tomorrow, they would still be an economic powerhouse.

If Poland became atheistic tomorrow, it would still be nothing but potato farms.

So it is with great men; do you mean to actually tell be that if Stephen Hawking were a devout Catholic he couldn't have theorized about the eventual decay of black holes due to virtual particle interactions?

Clearly commie user, you're just a bigot at this point.

Germany was just as religious as Poland, if not more, throughout all of those years that they contributed to Western civilization. Germany only went hardcore atheist in the late 20th century. Can you name one great thing that has come out of Germany in the past 40 or so years?

Also it couldn't be that Nicolaus Copernicus, the first person to realize that the Earth moved around the sun, was a Pole.

Racist commie

He was Prussian (German).
Come back home, Sławek.

Yeah, it's funny isn't it? Almost as if when you take away the expectation that their lives have purpose from them, they tend to do jack shit and become NEET

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

btw, if you can't figure out the events in the video, it just shows how ignorant you are to Poland's history.

The guy in front looks exactly like le 56% face

>"Germany" was just as religious as Poland,
Yeah, maybe in the 900's.

Nadine Jenson

>kek
low energy bait not worth reading.

Those atheist germans are dying off and replaced by ultra religious mudsilmes and the success will go down the drain and will never recover because those low iq goatfuckers don't have the competence. Atheists need to be executed.

Fuck off kike

it's the other way round. successful countries become more atheist.

>The average person doesn't even know it existed before WW2.

What the fuck am I reading?

hmm... I wonder how germans are economic powerhouse...

Based Bavaria! Catholics rule, atheists drool!

they've had to endure so much it brings me to tears, and yes Poland has contributed to Europe's culture, it even potentially saved all of Europe when they rode forth to Vienna to aid the Holy Roman Empire and broke the siege by the insurmountable odds of the Islamic forces of the Ottoman Empire. It was no exaggeration that if Vienna fell, Rome would fall. I can write essays about their pilot volunteers in the British Royal Airforce that became it's aces...there's so much more, but in terms of current events, right now they lead the Visegrad Alliance, the only thing standing in the way of Europe's damnation by the lunacy of the left and the agenda of the unelected EU commissioners that are trying to bring it to the ground through the influx of non-refugees rapist, hateful, racists Muslim migrants.

Low IQ atheists and nihilists stand for and believe in nothing, so they get exactly that. Religious believe and stand for their religion, so they receive what they fight for. I’m trying to think of any major conquest or war in major history that was exclusively atheist in its purpose

>be german
>destroy europe x3
>make a debt
>spends money on weapons of death
>kill millions of people and steal property
so succesful! such civilization!
>be polish
>rape by russia, austria and germany, because they cant do that alone.
>and again raped
>every big city destroyed to ground
>again rape by atheist soviets
>profit

philosophy : karl marks XDDDD

Real Christianity has never been tried

Don't be fooled. Satan is the prince of this world and because of this, he rewards non-belivers with money and other materialistic wants. Those people may live good now in the flesh but when they die, their soul will be condemned.

Mark 8:36
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

the successful european countries were most targeted by kikes
/thread
go ahead call me out

OP in picture

>Correlation = Causation
Don't they teach critical thinking in school?

And where did I imply causation? I've only exposed one of the flaws in OP's theory.