Norwegian students has Nazi party

(((They))) are getting butthurt. Norwegian Student Society in Trondheim arranged a party with a politically incorrect theme.

Bartenders with SS uniforms. Bouncers with SS uniforms.

>nrk.no/trondelag/arrangerte-nazifest-pa-samfundet-i-trondheim-1.13775143
>nrk.no/trondelag/arrangerte-nazifest-pa-samfundet-i-trondheim-1.13775143

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
youtube.com/watch?v=c3jSWSa6aBM
jewbook.com/majafjall
youtube.com/watch?v=9P-JaG2PpyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After paying for entry in the door, a visa for entry into the reich was given. Pic related

And the only reason it made the news was because this butthurt Swedish girl went nuclear because of MUH FEELS

Of course it was a Swede. We got those as well.

White women have no place in western society. They are dumb as niggers and have the least amount of children. The west can only recover once we get artificial wombs. Then we can genocide the worthless gender of our race

Glorious. Flanders too has it's share of right wing fraternities.

>Then we can genocide the worthless gender of our race
Say that this woman's face. She has done more for Europeans than Sup Forums has combined, and she has also taken so much shit from lefties before it was cool

Lots of white women were at the party, and had fun.

Swedes are the true cancer. Not only did they destroy their own nation, but they migrate elsewhere and try to repeat the process all over again.

Good. Telling teenagers and young adults not to do something always makes them stop._.

We already have sperm frozen. Once we get the wombs we can repopulate

Her Facebook (/majafjall) says she's from Missoula, Montana. That picture from the article is from 2002, it's in her album.

BASED NORWAY. BUILD THAT WALL WITH SWEDEN

Norway was invaded by the Nazis so no shit that it would be banned. Stop with the nazi apologist shit, Sup Forums is libertarian not fascist goddamnit.

They did nothing wrong

Its good that sweden will be demolished in 10 - 20 years.
Sweden belongs to Finland!

>ebil Nazis
>lolbertarian
>UN Flag

found the cuck

Fuck off squinty eyes

>The martini arm bands
Toeppen Kekken

>hurrr durr cuck

Not an argument, commie scum.

>Norway was invaded by the Nazis

To secure strategic harbors and shoreline.

We were neutral, and even the UK had plans drawn up for an invasion of Norway for the very same reasons that the Germans saw our land as a strategic goldmine.

We're supposed to hate the Germans because they were quicker on the trigger?

>Sup Forums is libertarian
Speak for yourself loser

These 3 posts
are Scandi politics in a nutshell

I bet you are a swede.

With the current state of Sweden, why would you even want that as a part of your country?

You sound Jewish, post pics of your nose...

New holocaust?

I want to know where did they all get the uniforms from, need to kit out me mates with the gear.

Those aren't even Swastikas.

Just googled. 1944.com has WW2 uniforms from all countries.

That's right, fellow libertarian, we need a global government so nobody can be racist anywhere on Earth. No step!

wops, 1944shop.com

Alas, some good news from Scandinavia.

Thanks m8, I always look at military surplus shops but they'd never have enough in stock.

I was there, we was dancing to this song all night...
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

>We're supposed to hate the Germans because they were quicker on the trigger?

Neu Drontheim, a new German city beside Trondheim, would not have been a good thing.

I don't know how serious the plans were though.

Do brits really smoke the filter first?

Based

that sound like a lot of fun.

yeah, 2 days before the brits arrived
Weserübung vs Operation Stratford

He was lobotomized by jews after that picture was taken and now he is going to marry an american niggress.

Based. We should make the politically incorrect edgy and cool.

Let's unite poltards!

Anyone know how Norwegians felt when they were under Nazi occupation?

Kek, based.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3jSWSa6aBM

Nobody liked being occupied. But after the war, as everywhere else, it became an international competition of who had it the worst under Nazi rule.

The only reason they were here in the first place was because of geographical strategics towards the UK. Not to rape white wymins, or treat the very same people they deemed as "their people" like shit. Remember that, in their eyes we were their equals.

All the cross flags have stories of sperging swedes. Where ever you go you can hear in the wind 'herregud fy fan det är en annan racist'.

Many such cases. Sad!

this

>wops
that's orange, not red. he's just a potato nigger, not a pasta nigger.

Vermund looks pretty promising too

Are student societies basically just your equivalent of frats?

>meme flag

Not really. It's more like an umbrella society where any student can become a member. The one in Trondheim has like 12,000 members.

You could read the linked story:

– I was shocked and aggregated

Said 25 year old Maja Sandström.

Maja Sandstrom, you can find her on facebook but I cant link it for some reason.

pic related is her profile pic

That’s fucking hilarious. It also tells me The Jews can’t scream loudly enough about the Holocaust for White youth to really care any more.

I found the fedora virgin

Everyone hates this lying little sjw bitch.
You have our permission to shoot her in the face.

/Sincerely, all swedes

Nu skal jeg hjælpe dig nyven
jewbook.com/majafjall

> (OP)
>Glorious. Flanders too has it's share of right wing fraternities.
KVHV or NSV member?

Haven't hard from her in a long time. But she was dumb enough to move to the western part of Jutland, where we don't care about SJWs

lär dig att skriva pa svenska och sluta skämta

>begå nu landsforræderi dansken
t. enhver (((svensker)))

See

Sounds like a great idea user

>Samfundet tar ikke avstand fra nynazisme. Medlemmene våre har lov til å være nazister, det står i lovene våre. Vi kan ikke annet å beklage at noen får butthurt, sier Bærland til NRK.

Based.

Wow, a fucking traitor swede complaining about a WW2 theme when they remained neutral like PUSSIES

>"Let's get this Nazi Party started!"

youtube.com/watch?v=9P-JaG2PpyI

The only person to complain was a fucking swede. Considering they were neutral during WW" they have no right to complain about a nazi theme.

If you're gonna quote someone at least do it right nigga.

>Samfundet tar sterk avstand fra nynazisme og alt dette. Medlemmene våre har ikke lov til å være nazister, det står i lovene våre. Vi kan ikke annet å beklage at det gikk for langt i går. Det reflekterer ikke verdiene til Samfundet, sier Bærland til NRK.

Spotted the autismo

Don't be stupid, be a smartie, come and join the nazi party

The Anglos actually invaded you at the same time the Germans did but they simply evacuated because they got btfo. And they would have also invaded Belgium or Denmark if they had supported the Germans, they acually took Iceland which was under Danish control, a neutral country toward The United Kingdom.

Can i come to one of their parties?

>implying she's doing anything but signalling
She'll be the first to throw roman salutes when it becomes the hipster thing to do.

bait or autism?

You can come to mine next week.
I'll preheat the oven.

Being an Israeli in Norway is probably even more politically incorrect than being a nazi, so sure.

Left side hate you for cucking Palestine. Right side hate you for being subversive.

Is that why I'm 12% german? kek

Yeah but the bouncers give you a special vip yellow star :)

kek

you seem to not understand how conversion works
muslims are moving to the most irreligious part of the world, and religion is rising, by both birth and conversion.

proud too be from trondheim now. wish i could have gone too the party

It looks quite tame to me desu
Do you really get shitted for this kind of things?

Swedes are starting to be worst than Jews teebee8ch. Nothing worse than a traitor

cheers, me too! would also have gone to it.

Nice

studerer dere ved ntnu

nei desverre måtte til oslo, studerer til å bli konservator her

studerer okonomi på en annen skole

greit, studerer byggingenior ved ntnu selv

why wasn't I invited!!?? wtf?

kek

what a fucking skank that swede. She enters the party and pays for it, then makes a big number out of it. She just just have stayed in östersund. ffs they are so boring

she just wanted her 5 seconds of attention from the media. what a whore

Massively underrated

it's just a typical marxist zombie from sweden. what else can you expect.

>Alcohol free
>A glass of juice.

hahahah så det der, brilliant.
sadly

Holy fuck they didn't hold back at all.