Never trust the Poles. I kid you not, their entire history as a country is one of back stabbing, deceit...

Never trust the Poles. I kid you not, their entire history as a country is one of back stabbing, deceit, and causing problems for everyone
>betrayed Lithuania on multiple occasions
>mistreated Germans, causing world war 2
>Stole Germanic lands
Theyre currently causing countless crimes in this country, filling up our prisons more than pakis. Hitler had the right idea in dealing with these vermin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
youtube.com/watch?v=2ELqp4LALkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You only openly hate poles because you don't have the balls to speak this way about your real invaders

>56% mongrel talking about whiteness
Let me guess, you're proud of your 1/16th polish heritage?

Bullshit. Poland historically saved Europe from Muslim invasion. They're doing it again. Typical imperialist british propaganda.

>Poland
>not the commonwealth, Austria, and various other groups
Typical lying pole.

Your country helped spread plague, opium, slaughter Irish slaves, start world wars and ensured a Satanic Cult would control the worlds money supply. And that was just the last two hundred years.

gg

You forgot to mention the part where we invented modern science and basically everything worth inventing in that time period.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Yes Achmed, this polish infidels have history of killing our islamic brothers.
No muslim should trust them.

really enjoying how the response to Pole's march is to not demean "nationalists" but literally paint every pole with a broad brush. because saying "fuck off POLISH scum" is going to do you a world of favor. just further alienating polish people and creating stronger ethnic bond.

but it's nothing to complain about it. it's the same behavior of calling everyone a nazi that eventually leads to legitimate fascistic uprisings. so we can thank the libs for making the process faster

You're a faggot for posting a song. I'm not even taking politics into account. You're just a massive faggot.

I concur.

>only libs don't like poles

He's still right though. You're in an even worse situation than we are, which is saying something.

>stopped the Muslim horde
>the west is paying for them to invade
Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

ahmed shilling for jews, that's so nice - here, have a shekel for your effort!

Except you have more niggers and muslims. Paris makes London look like the shire from the lord of the rings.

Why the fuck are the Brits bitching about poles in the UK? I'd rather have 10 000 poles in sweden rather than 100 niggers or arabs

Except it wasn't just Poland, stop shilling this meme you obese mutt.

There's more poles in our prisons than niggers.

>heyre currently causing countless crimes in this country, filling up our prisons more than pakis.
How come Polish immigrants in the US never had this problem?

This

They did. They were hated by everyone in your country and even your government didn't want them.

>Never trust the Poles.

Damn straight. Pic is a Polish weasel whose co-workers' nickname for him was literally "Weasel" in the FAA because of all the low-down, crippling evil shit he liked to do to people without their knowledge or deserving of it.

But he screwed everyone else over, ran everyone he didn't like out, and got his fat federal pension and still has a great life.

Poles -- not even once.

This

Marsallies is over 40% Muslim

/thread

What is Marsallies ? An american mongrel city ?

this. Western Europe is going extinct and this is a coping mechanism.
Long live Poland.

Your second largest city

id rather swap every Groid & Muzshit in the country for Polish people.
Europe for Europeans.

LONG LIVE POLAND DUMB TICK

UK for the Indians

>Never trust the Poles.

Fuck off kike.

>source: my ass
>source: my ass
>stole germanic lands
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH\
you have far bigger problems than the traitors which immigrated to your country, embracing all your degeneracy

You would despite seeing
?

Can confirm, had polish friends as a kid and they were all dirty aggressive people.

How about you read a book that isn't written by polish nationalists, that lie about everything, Swavek?

While poles do tend to omit certain things from their history they are a excellent people

Does that include all the free gibs you get from us, France, and Germany, you filthy rodent?

Brits should be kicked out of the EU as they are the biggest welfare leechers in the EU.

True

just look at this fucking kike and his groans...

>Stole Germanic lands

>poles had a huge Bolshevik Jewish population until 1945

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>duhh everything that doesn't conform to my views about poland is written by polish nationalists and is clearly biased
>doesnt provide any arguments
TOP KEK
>Swavek
literally the first time i have ever seen someone come up with a name like that

>I kid you not, their entire history as a country is one of back stabbing,
here you talk about brits

Poles come to Britain and work. Have skills that Brit untermensch envy like plumbing, electrics, construction.

Took ur jahbs.

Meanwhile the untermensch continue to suck on dole teat, muh X, muh Ket. Can barely talk, let alone write.

Stone age people pimping out the untermensch chav droppings, police and social workers ignore - part and parcel...

How's that empire Tommy?

They took the EU money, ran for it and even feel clever for being the leeches they ever were.
Their families hating on refugees got everything handed on a silver platter, happily accept gibs till now and never bothered to learn a word german.

>poles had a huge Bolshevik Jewish population until 1945
Yeah, that's why they lived there for almost a millennia. They must have clearly all been Bolsheviks, which is also why the USSR also liked to rid it's self of Jews.

literally your idea

>During the 1960s, the European Commission occasionally tried to establish a regional fund, but only Italy ever supported it. Britain made it an issue for its accession in 1973, and pushed for its creation at the 1972 summit in Paris. Britain was going to be a large contributor to the CAP and the EEC budget, and sought to offset this deficit by having the ERDF established. They would then be able to show their public some tangible benefits of EEC membership. The ERDF was set to be running by 1973, but the 1973 oil crisis delayed it, and it was only established in 1975 under considerable British and Italian pressure.[1]

Some of them are arseholes, and there is a problem with wage compression, housing etc but wouldn't say they are scum, in the main they mixing ok. The real prob as all brits know is islam

Have you ever heard about gov "GIVING" someone money?

-------------------------------------------------------
5 grudnia 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

UK gov told Ukraine that if they giveaway all their nuclear weapons they will be granted independence, immunity and protection By UK&USA
Ukraine had 3rd biggest stockpile of nuclear weaps in the world.

Russia invaded Ukraine == UK Forgot about memorandum ===WHO IS BACKSTABING?

your capitol have shitsking prime minister, you can't even bear kitchen knives, you can get to prison for shitposting, raging paki pedo gangs, people being arrested for trying to save their daughters

having slightly less muslims won't change much if you already have no rights

>when an american destroyes the entire thread and slaughters what remains of the british empire
/thread

Say thanks to the EU, you bigot leech.
If it wasn't for us you would still be congo-tier.

Actually, poles don't do electrical work and only do menial labour in construction. We don't accept electricians or skilled craftsmen trained outside the country. It's why electricians can still make good money, polish subhumans can't lower their wages.

Veritas

It's so funny to see Sup Forums always suck polish dick. Underage meme kids.

FUCK OFF POLISH SCUM
>meanwhile a filthy mud nigger walks by
OH HELLO GOOD SIR, WOULD YOU LIKE TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER?

>british calling ANYONE a backstabber
Mongrel, please. Have you learned nothing from your time as an Empire which loved to make enemies with everyone?
>muh poles are leeching off EU Gibs
Have you completely deleted the fact in your head how we have been paying you more than anyone else in the EU?

oy vey, OP getting rekt like in ye olde days of the war of indepedence

becouse you are scared to imprison niggers...

shitskins and niggers go with a slap on a wrist for raping kids and like 4/10 of most dangerous polish criminals are in prison for fighting between each others becouse of football fanatism

OP is a fag,we all know it

>if it wasnt for us you'd still be congo tier
You have given us fuckall and only managed to steal what economic capability was left in the country during the reign of Pro-EU muppets like (((Tusk))).

How so? You had a gaping deficit for years.
Inb4 reparations

>use "kids" offensively
wew, you know you have to be 18 to post here ahmed?

Anyway, have another shekel from your beloved soros! Oh, the sweet irony of a sandnigger doing jewish bidding, it's giving me diabetes.

>Never trust the Poles. I kid you not, their entire history as a country is one of back stabbing, deceit, and causing problems for everyone

Never trust the Polish or the British
who started the World War because Germany invade Poland, but when the war ended GAVE POLAND TO STALIN!???

Go back to sleep Tommy, you've lost your country to people who work harder than you, to people who fuck your children, and people who will destroy your culture.

And the funny thing is that you didn't even get anything for it...

They also had everything taken/destroyed by your grandathers cuck.

You are now paying it all up with interest you owe us

>Betrayers
>Mistreated Germans
>Stealing land
Seems like they'd fit right in with the English people

Fuck off OP, a Polish prossie gave me the best and cheapest blow job I ever had, and when I blocked my shitter last boxing day it was a pole who came out and scrubbed my u bend.

I won't hear a word against them.

fuck off achmed
you know nothing about nothing infidel scum

avatar fagging is against the rules newfag

>their entire history as a country is one of back stabbing, deceit, and causing problems for everyone
>Albion speaking
I mean, i dont even have to comment that

Of all the problems our country has, Poles are at the top of your list?

Sort yourself out you muggy shitcunt.

I bet my left ball that this is a typical self hating Pollack who works in a factory somewhere in north England

Source : I used to be like that

I think it's safe to say that Sup Forums hates you.
Go home cuck. You have autism.

Fuck off you pathetic shill. 99% of the English would swap 1 Rotherham rapist like you for 10 million Poles and other East Europeans. Anyone who believes your divide and conquer shit is too retarded to be on this board.

Nah

Actually, his picture proves that we are better than other minorities
How?

>Polish minority in UK
~531,000
>Poles in english prisons

Now, Lithuania
>Minority : ~90 000
>imprisoned : ~ 386
Much higher percentage

Romanians
>Minority : Less than 70 000
>imprisoned : 760

Do you see where I am coming from?
OP does not know how per capita works.

Yes actually, I'm 1/9th Polish and proud. No matter how many mongrel memes you spout you will never break the American spirit, I'm a PROUD mongrel so fuck you.

Expecting Chav to understand anything....

youtube.com/watch?v=2ELqp4LALkI

OP isn't English. He's here to shill against Poland and take part in the usual round of making white people hate each other.

This.

>WTF we polish tikki larping now
Awww it's the ebbil jooos robbing da poor brave slav.
You are fucked in the brain child, this workforce had no reason to stay in your pisspoor desolate shithole back then, why do you think we have all those polish families here who invaded us decades ago?
Nah, you don't understand. Your people work here, but transfer their money to your pisshole and accumulate further wealth besides sucking the EU dry for subventions.
You should be ashamed instead of being proud, Augustyn, nothing funny about being a polish cliché leech.

And now you suck grandfather nazi cuck's dick over here like a good subhuman is supposed to, isn't it ironic?

Americans are not mongrels. Yes, we have large black and brown populations, but those of us who are white are just as white as any European.

S A V A G E
A
V
G
E

That's probably because the police allow things like the Rotherham rape gangs to exist until enough victims and one brave journalist dare to shout loud enough. White people are easy targets. You don't seem to understand the way Islamo-submissive, anti-white, globalist governments work.

>work harder than us
Nice try Polack diaspora. This country invented more things in 10 years than Poland has in its entire history.

>autistic virgins hate me
I'm doing something right.

Savage

well that's because you pay and reward muslim criminals and rapists

Except you misunderstood the statistics you polish subhuman. They are not derived from the total number of minorities. Read the small test you idiot.

he's probably a CIA nigger like the 90% of 56% meme posters. the other 10% is the retarded trolls.

We hate the poles for getting vaginal spergings and trying to recreate a subhuman version of third-reich at the first signs of trouble.
They lack spine and so do (You).

Fuck off kike

>probably
>because
No evidence, just slurs and make believe. You can't accept poles are worse than niggers and pakis in this country because you've lapped up le based bolan xdddd memes, you fucking idiots.

>gypsies commit more crime than niggers
What the fuck