Power level revealed

I revealed to my girlfriend that i believe in Christ and her reaction was really negative. She's a feminist and she went on the offensive telling me that Christianity has historically been opressive against women. She also told me that it was a surprise to her because she things i'm a really strong person that doesn't need this kind of bullshit. I told her that Jesus' resurection as a concept( man winning over death) has really helped me in some dark times and that faith in Him helps me transcend my own problems. I think her reaction revealed a closed minded person but she's really hot and i don't wanna lose her. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Corinthians-Chapter-6/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-10/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-22/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjT6Me7oQfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would Christ do, user ?

>dating a feminist

>Take all your possessions, give them to the poor and follow me

Dump the whore, and follow the true king?

Why would anyone date a feminist?

She doesn't really bust my balls with feminist shit and she's really understanding when it comes to my personality(autistic)

>(((Jesus Christ)))
>not being some angry white nationalist neopagan memelord that she can't discriminate against because that'd be racist
But in all honesty, what the fuck did you expect in dating some chronically triggered feminist?

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you
If they don't reciprocate don't turn the other cheek instead tell them they are possessed with a demon that wants to destroy humanity by eroding the purity of family though degenerate means which are promoted by all waves of (((feminism))), and then dump the puppet of demons

>things that never happened

>Christianity oppressed woman

What is the story between Jesus and Mary Magdalene? What is the Virgin Mary?

>but she's really hot and i don't wanna lose her.
whatever you do, never succumb to her bullshit, or she will lose all respect for you.

>letting a girl tell you what to believe

She's understanding and really crazy in the bed. She's not chronically triggered. After five months it was the first time that she got really triggered and it was such a fucking let down.

Forgive her for her ignorance and proceed to fuck her brains out?

If you’re worried about losing her it’s too late. Live and learn (and have some self confidence)

>Feminist
>Told you that your faith in Jesus was oppresive
>How do I not lose her, guys? )-':

Seriously there are better women out there. Murdoch Chan should serve as inspiration even though she is two dimensional.

You need to get the fuck away from that thot fast. Rip it off like a band-aid.

It's okay to be Christian

When I joined a church then my girlfriend told me that she "wants to make it clear that she is not going to do this "thing" with me and I shouldn't expect it from her blah blah blah". She's my ex now.

>she's really hot
Post pics. Also it's a shit test. Stand your ground and stop being a little bitch.

>I told her that Jesus' resurection as a concept( man winning over death) has really helped me

I hope you don't think Christ's resurrection is just an allegory.

>Wat do?

If you can't change her heart then you should leave her. For, in the long run she will lead you astray.

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Matthew 10:14

the worst thing is that she kept implying that faith in general is for the weak. i felt like a fucking cuck

>Even considering abandoning his faith for a thot.

Outer Darkness awaits you child.

Actually, that's incorrect.
Who was the first to report that Christ had resurrected? It was women.
Women's opinion weren't taken for anything in those days by the Roman or Jewish authorities; and yet, they were given the privilege of being the first to report.
Not only this, the New Ark of the Covenant is a woman; Christ's mother.
A woman was raised above the dignity of all men, who is the mother of Christians and an intercessor with her divine Son.

If she can't accept that part of you you are better without her. No matter how big mommas she have.

Also you should be careful about how you introduce your beliefs to strangers. Sometimes shit happens.

maybe she is right you cuck, give up your jew god and embrace a more heroic deity.

>proceed to fuck her brains out
If you are fucking outside of marriage, why are you LARPing as a Christian?

>really crazy in the bed
>i believe in Christ

You are a weak cuck

fuck her really hard, then tell her you don't date feminist whores as you pump her full of your load and get her pregnant.

Forgiveness is only given to the repentant; otherwise, it is slave morality.

(((Jesus)))

>she kept implying
Λυπαμαι αλλα μαλλον το 'χασες το παιχνιδι, χωρισε την

D R O P

T H A T
H
O
T

Bail out
Trust me

I also revealed to people by accident in university that im Catholic, where everyone is atheist or agnostic, now im having a little tough times. Best thing i can do and what you should do is be tough, when people mock you, hold high moral ground, dont let people think of you as prideful, but let them know that their insuts dont bother you. Many people still dont know why martyrs messages are so powerful, its beacose of triumph of will, of character so powerful that even physical death dont bother them. Be martryr, dont apologise, dont fall back, bear the cross.
Second thing is know literature. Way of Christ is the way of scholar, of seeking truth. Know how to answer question about Christianity. Now Christianity gets his new Renneissaince, beacose of many clever people like Jordan Peterson and Alvin Plantinga and many others. You should watch their videos on youtube and read their books.

my faith is personal. i don't follow organised religion.

>Christianity has historically been oppressive against women

Christian law dictated that mutual love was a pre requisite to marriage, and that women could no longer be sold as wives.

Christianity protected women.

this desu desu

kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Corinthians-Chapter-6/
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
As a Christian man, you need to find yourself a Christian girl user. Be fruitful and multiply with a submissive, God-fearing woman, unironically, a girl like Christ-chan.

>Odin, the semen drinker

BASED

γαμησε τα kι εγω ετσι νιωθω

Tell her you believe in Christ not in random political bullshit made up by medieval corrupt church

Telling the truth might work, but it's a gamble.

In my experience women are incapable of holding their own opinions. They're just mirrors to whatever force is greatest upon their lives.

How long have you been with her?

grab her by the troat and say
>did you know that... jesus wasn't weak, he conquered death
then proceed to procreate with your new made trad wife

In all honesty she’s lost respect for you now. If you pretend she’ll lose more.

The only hope is to dump her. Then she may change her view point and you can talk further.

>A woman was raised above the dignity of all men
False. See:
>As he said this, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts that you sucked!” But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” (Luke 11:27-28)
and
>Better is the wickedness of a man than a woman who does good; and it is a woman who brings shame and disgrace. (Sirach 42:14)
Please keep your Cuckthlic goddess worship away from Sup Forums

Lay her down

stfu

God the Holy Spirit overshadowed and then indwelled the Ark. The Ark became the dwelling place of the presence of God [Exodus 40:34-35]
>God the Holy Spirit overshadowed and then indwelled Mary. At that time Mary's womb became the dwelling place of the presence of God [Luke 1:35].

The Ark contained the Ten Commandments [the words of God in stone], a pot of manna, and Aaron's rod that came back to life [Deuteronomy 10:3-5; Hebrews 9:4].
>The womb of the Virgin contained Jesus: the living Word of God enfleshed, the living bread from heaven, "the Branch" (Messianic title) who would die but come back to life [Luke 1:35].

The Ark traveled to the hill country of Judah to rest in the house of Obed-edom [2 Samuel 6:1-11]
>Mary traveled to the hill country of Judah (Judea) to the home of Elizabeth [Luke 1:39]

Dressed in a priestly ephod, King David approached the Ark and danced and leapt for joy [2 Samuel 6:14]
>John the Baptist, son of a priest who would himself becomes a priest, leapt for joy in Elizabeth's womb at the approach of Mary [Luke 1:43]

David shouted for joy in the presence of God and the holy Ark [2 Samuel 6:15]
>Elizabeth exclaimed with a loud cry of joy in the presence God within Mary [Luke 1:42]

David asked, "How is it that the Ark of the Lord comes to me?" [2 Samuel 6:9]
>Elizabeth asks, "Why is this granted unto me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" [Luke 1:43]

The Ark remained in the house of Obed-edom for 3 months [2 Samuel 6:11]
>Mary remained in the house of her cousin Elizabeth for 3 months [Luke 1:56].

>proddie doesn't know its typology or theology

jeebus the jewonastick.
>turn the other cheek goy, forgive your enemies.

>i believe in Christ and her reaction was really negative
Well that's the largest red flag I've ever seen. I'd try to at least persuade her and talk about your relationship with Christ some more. Don't spend long on it though, I'd walk away if she's not open to Christ's love.

Trips of revelation

POOR LIL WHITE GOD

No no no, you forgive her and show her the best example of a Christian you can possible be. If you do believe in Christ and follow the good path, your girlfriend will rethink Christianity. She might end up liking a Christian life.

Αφου θεωρει την θρησkεια "για τους αδυναμους" ποσο πιστευεις οτι θα συνεχισει να σε σεβεται, αν σε θεωρει "αδυναμο";; Ετοιμασου πρωτα ψυχολογιkα εσυ kαι μετα στειλτηνα στην ευχη της Σαρkιζιαν

you are both fucking retards. feminism is cancer but so is christianity.

Tell her that religious experiences are a common part of human life and can be reliably induced with large quantities of psilocybin mushrooms. Then tell her to read the gospel and to judge for herself.

Also you're a LARPing gay-reek :^)

says the isil shill., another abrahamic cuck
don't you have goats to fuck?

Pray for her. If she can't respect your beliefs and love you in spite of hers, then she's not worth your time (in my opinion). Pray for guidance.

God bless.

I'm sick of you fucking LARPers.
You're as bad as tumblr feminists making up stories about how oppressed and persecuted you are.

Χώρισε την την τσουλάρα.

If you give her good dick and take care of her then the woman will always believe whatever she thinks you want her to

This. No wonder OP's girlfriend is threatened by his relationship with Jesus Christ, she's imaginary just like God and doesn't want the competition.

5 months. she kept repeating the same edgy teen atheist bullshit about christianity without listening to my arguments

this too

that's exaclty what i told her. she just didn't want to fuking listen

>muh gf is a feminist and doesnt respect my beliefs
>she offers me tits and pussy that i can suck and dont wanna lose.
kys

>cant even tell the difference between thor and odin
t. lebbit retard

Actually, the reason I heard he told her first was to spread the message quicker and test people's faith. It was intentional.

>dump the whore
Bro, you convert her and make her a good Christian wife that knows her place as a baby maker and your companion for life

Great. She's still a fucking woman and therefore beneath the dignity of any man:
>I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. (1 Timothy 2:12-14)

only easily brainwashed retards buy into shit peterson and plantinga have to say. use your own brain faggot talk about ECELEBS

>If you do believe in Christ and follow the good path, your girlfriend will rethink Christianity.
t. cuck virgin

ναι, ετσι τη kαταλαβα kι εγω τη φαση.

This. Woman are by nature followers in search of a leader. Be a leader.

>Beloved of the Father
>Mother of the Son
>Spouse of the Holy Ghost
>chosen to bear God Incarnate
Yeah, she's totally beneath the dignity of us, user.
On earth, she submitted to her husband like she was supposed to.
And yet, who began Christ's ministry? At the wedding of Cana, it was she who said "do whatever He tells you."

Try explaining properly why Christianity is the best and the only way to salvation. If she does not at least try to change her mind about it, loose the hoe. First off, you don`t date feminists. Secondly, you don`t engage in a wedding with a non-christian wife, she will cheat on you and break your heart and you`ll have to take care of Tyrone jr. Trust me on this one user, loose her if she isn`t willing to accept Christianity and start being a man. Just because she has boobs doesn`t mean you should marry her. Ffs, how old are you?

>virgin
So what I'm not married and I'm not a larping faggot, who cuts their sons foreskin for the Jews.

It's unlikely you will find joy with that person. You may find some happiness in her body, but face it you don't care for her mind (and I don't blame you). Feminism is a hard core religion. It demands 100% of your faith and time. She can never serve God while she worships the false idol of Feminism. Find a woman who loves God as you love God (hot or not) and you will find real joy in life.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-10/
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Jesus was not a weak man and neither his disciples.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-22/
"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-22/ -here, Peter cutting the ear of a servant of a Jewish high priest, when he was with Jesus, before the betrayal by Judas:
49 When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword?
50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear.
Unironically you have to see yourself as a templar:

>Christianity is the best and the only way to salvation.

thanks man. i appreciate it

>revealed to my girlfriend
>She's a feminist
I think that the problem is not that you revealed your powerlevel but that you made a retarded decision to begin with

A kingdom divided cannot stand.

>flag
Why the fuck do you live in Greece anyway? Get the fuck out of there! The economy's shit just like your girlfriend!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjT6Me7oQfM
Remember this guy is a devout Christian
>BASED

Does she share a similar opinion of islam?

I wonder how that feminist girlfriend would react if he say he is a muslim.

>indifferentism
>unironically holding to multiple ways of salvation
>unironically breaking the law of noncontradiction
There is only one way and only one truth.

26. i don't care about my woman being Christian i could settle for a person that respects spirituality. thanks for the advice

/thread

>respects spirituality
oh man. done here.

>grab her by the throat

Slovenia is not a Balkan cou-

>Jesus was not a weak man.

from what i gathered she thinks all religion is opressive. the funny thing is that she laughs at my racist ''jokes'' and she listens to my nationalistic rhetoric but christ is too much

Tell her to shut the fuck up or you'll convert to Islam, slap the taste out of her mouth, and show her the real definition of oppression as you hold her down and dry ass rape her in the name of Allah.

cause i'm greek and i'm not some pussy that leaves his country for money.

>i don't care about my woman being Christian
>i could settle for a person that respects spirituality
The Bible warns of marrying non-believers in many places, from stories of people, to straight up commands. I believe there are even a few implications on not to marry pretty women just because the woman is pretty too. You've been warned.

And I don't know if it's really 'sprituality', it's more like a relationship with Christ through salvation and sanctification. I wish you the best in this situation and hope that maybe this will open up an opportunity for your girlfriend to come to Christ.

The only salvation is the one made through constant struggle, I doubt you cucks would understand that because your faith makes you dependent as a child, get on your knees and pray, god will provide for you,shelter you.
This is a speed limit on your development, this is why you allow yourselves to be manipulated by churches and clergy men.

>Beloved of the Father
Like every Christian. Not a special status.

>Mother of the Son
Incubator. Not a special status.

>Spouse of the Holy Ghost
This is heresy.

>chosen to bear God Incarnate
Says nothing about her merits:
>for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust (Matthew 5:45)
>Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use? (Romans 9:21)

>And yet, who began Christ's ministry? At the wedding of Cana, it was she who said "do whatever He tells you."
Jesus began his ministry on his own initiative after being baptized which happened BEFORE the wedding feast at Cana. As for that thing Mary says, she's not instructing Jesus, she's telling someone else to do what Jesus tells him.

STOP WORSHIPPING MARY