What is the third best anime studio behind #1 KyoAni and #2 Doga Kobo?

What is the third best anime studio behind #1 KyoAni and #2 Doga Kobo?

You spelt worst wrong.

SHAFT

>Implying Doga Kobo isn't #3

1. KyoAni
2. ufotable
3. Dogakobo

I said anime studio, not slideshow studio.

>ufotable
Anime for 10 year-olds.

JC Staff might be #1 for me. I know I'll get some edgelord responses to this but their animation is always very appealing to me.

>JC Staff
Flying Witch was pretty great.

Yeah, no. You're a shiteater.

Then why you posted an after effect studio?

>muh filters
Hi IRC. What's next?
>they only make one genre
>forced drama

only thing wrong with dogakobo is that they need to start working on second seasons for all the great shows they have put out

Need moar TSF.

IG-Port is still making 8.01 billion yen in revenue.

What good anime have they made lately?

KyoKobo

It's not even funny how Mad House has the potential to become the 70s/80s Toei (controlling alone 70% or more of the anime industry) if they want.

I don't know, there's a huge gap after them. They are too good.

Badhouse hasn't made a good anime since Paranoia Agent.

Quality:

1.) KyoAni
2.) DogaKobo
3.) Either Bones or SHAFT when they want to be good.

Potential:
1.) SHAFT
2.) Bones
3.) KyoAni

KyoAni should stop adapting shit like PW and Amagi. Seiko and Mai are 10/10, but it only drags the quality of their work down. Stuff like Koe no Katachi benefits the studio.

Kyoani is 1 and 2. Dogakobo is 3rd

>KyoAni should stop adapting shit like PW and Amagi.
Yep. They need to make more CGDCT.

KyoAni is 1, SHAFT is 2, Dogakobo is 3.

#1 KyoAni studio 1
#2 KyoAni studio 2
#3 KyoAni studio Osaka

Bones>>>>Kyoani that's all.

Deen hands down

In a world where Dennou Coil never existed

My dog can animate better than kyoanus.

IG Port isn't a studio.

Kyoani is the most overrated studio ever. Last good thing they made was Haruhi and they even managed to fuck that up. They have some talent but they do nothing significant with it. They make shit for the waifu/hug pillow crowd witch makes them money, and they are a business so ...yeah.

But most of what they release wont be talked about in the next decade. The way people talk about Eva these days even before rebuild dropped.

They aren't a shit studio, not when there are studios like Beetrain and Gonzo that exist, but they are FAR from the best.

K-ON will be discussed 1,000 years from now.
Ahahahahahahahahaha, oh wow.

>most of what they release won't be talked about as much as Evangelion
What a pointless observation.

Christ will return ten minutes from now

Yeah, and Bandai makes 500 billion yen, and Sony makes 8 trillion. Remind me why we're talking about parent companies' yearly revenue in a thread about studio quality, again?

Hibike! Euphonium is a better anime than Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Trigger.

Shitposting aside Sunrise is obviously & unquestionably the best.

>Potential:
>1.) SHAFT
How so? They turn everything into monogatari, most of their directors are trash, they practically spit on source materials by completely changing the tone, soul, and style, they are more than sold out to Aniplex, and their animation is garbage. How is there any potential in that?

tl;dr
The same copy paste complaints everyone always makes about Kyoani.

Everything they released in the past decade is still talked about, bar Munto.

And by "past decade" I mean in the 00's, but still, every one of their shows is still talked about, except for Air, Kanon, and Munto.

1. KyoAni
2. Dogs
3. SilverLink

What is the second best way of lowering post quality after waging console wars on the japanese animation board?

Oishi, mainly. They have their own style (and that's exactly why SHAFTfags are a thing), which I like. SHAFT's direction can be pretty good when they make an effort. And the Monogatari adaptation is mostly okay. Some things are lost, but that's natural. Call me a pleb, but I want a SHAFT adaptation of Boogiepop.

The problem about their style is that it's way too intrusive to their shows. It's not just a signature in their shows, it changes the show as a whole. And also it's cheap as fuck and doesn't fit most the shows they adapt (outside of monogatari).

Even if you exclude mecha they've produced more good anime than meme studios like KyoAni & SHAFT combined