Antifa attacks gun store owner

youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJPkF8GI_rQ
liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1410764177
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping cuz it's a long video.

These people are not self-aware.

Bump again -- will this become more frequent?

at what time does this "attack" happen

Attacking a gun store. That's Nigger tier stupid

No attack - just obnoxiousness. The rent-a-cops end up charging it with trespass and disorderliness.

I just wonder whether it's a sign of the times, whether there will be more of this.

>words are violence

fuck off

owner seems pretty based
youtu.be/pJPkF8GI_rQ

If you watch to the end you'll see he has a nazi flag outside his store, which is what brought the giy in.

she did nothing wrong. I ask the exact same thing to every store employee before deciding to make a purchase.

screencap it because I can't find it

>I just wonder whether it's a sign of the times, whether there will be more of this.
Yes and probably. More and more fat "empowered" roasties over 30 without children and men, the crazier it becomes

Hes lying. Its the gadsten flag. Yhe the antifa faggots gets triggered by it.

ding ding ding

>that's functionally ____

they have NOTHING BUT thought-terminating memes. especially empathy-terminating memes.

If you insult youre enemy they win

What leads a person to this sort of action? What was the goal? What did they think would come from their actions?

you could prob charge it with more, it was clearly in there to threaten

My Gender is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this country. And the Nazi worms feasting on its imperialist carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred towards white straight men. And I always wanted to spread degeneracy violently. This is the time of vengeance and no moral values are worth keeping. And I will put in the grave as many liberties as I can. It's time for me to kill all fascist scum. And it's time for Western Civilization to die. My white genocide crusade begins here.

>xir runs to reddit afterwards
>I JUST BASHED THE FASH GUYS!!
>gets winded from typing
>chugs pepsi and SSRI medication
>17000 replies, straight to the front page
>Resist!

>see Chad taking his little sister to the gun store

Brother-ing, he's doing it right.

checked

10/10

I liked that game

You let your enemy fuck your butthole u win.

jesus I'd have her shot

Wtf is this abomination? It needs a good stomping. Disgusting circus freak

that's a female?

I think

That’s the Gadsden flag you roastie, not the nazi flag. The left are idiots.

it identified as a "male"

it identifies as male

lmao the ending
>identifies as uhhh male
Perfect. These people are brainwashed hivemind lemmings.

These are your anti-christian posters on Sup Forums
This is why you should never waste your time
with them.

Holy fuck. Story behind this?

Obnoxious tranny started a fight and was beaten down after people got sick of it. liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1410764177

Antifa blitzkrieg

Cute gun loli at end.

isn't that the pitchfork logo? lmao

shame, he was cute

The ending of that video is why we are going to win.

Obvious shitposting but there's a point here.
Why do people pretend there's fascism in America when the UK's nanny state is considerably more threatening to the common man than anything in the US?

Hello pedo.

Im taking this shit to /k/ if its not already there

holy shit this is gold

Lol at least white burger cops seem really friendly and cooperative. You could tell they didn't like that freaky "human" thing in black either. Based desu

wtf I love short-tempered nignogs now

They don't define fascism as run-of-the-mill authoritarian government. "Fascism" to them is a general social climate which turns against minorities (trannies, niggers, etc) and uses the state apparatus to oppress them.

The left is full of many lovely individuals.

It was a shit post, but a more pleasing one. Like one you dont have to wipe after. Its just there way of pulling peope to their side by making villains of their opposition. Luckily enough normal people dont fall for it at see them as idiots, so I dont see them gaining much momentum anytime. I really hate how they just look at the emotional side of any political position and only consider that.
ie) if it hurts someone its bad

No "real" attacke, just throwing books at the guys gun shop windows and exterior wall. If you turn up the volume, you can hear the whale ran out of breath trying to throw them on the roof (and failed btw).

>heavy

Typical.

dat thud

>none of them know if it is a man or woman

this

I was surprised the gun store owner thought it was female. Watched the whole thing and still couldn't tell beyond a 50/50 guess. Also 30 years old?

before you start calling him based and shit hes a gook lover

hahaha, holy fucking shit, the level of autism in this video by the ANTIFA land whale is astonishing, meme away lads.

like those genes are worth shit anyways LOL he looks like a raisin bun

>Always wear black pants, a black shirt, and a black windbreaker
>ANTIFA adopts black bloc tactics
>Now I have to buy a whole new wardrobe

hi

i dont really care its just for fags that will cling onto anything as being based

All left-wing people regardless of context deserve to have their bellies sliced open and to feel my fingers in their guts as they die.

And they will. Soon.

Antifa confirmed completely autistic

Serious question, is that a man or a woman?

i thought it was a guy at the beginning but yes its a women even the police were confused at the end pretty good

Holy shit being policeman in Northwestern states probably has to be most comfiest job you can ever have in the world...

95% sure this is a tranny, just look at the shoulders and hands

PUSH IT BACK IN THE WATER

its not like hes not an amerimutt himself so who cares

you are wrong

No.

''Hmm what carnage can i cause by myself as all my Antifag friends live in different states?.. Oh i Know!''

At the end of the video they say his ID says male.

If it's not Nazi I don't know what it is

>kek

Entertaining at least, even if nothing really happens.