How do you refute feminism without memes?

How do you refute feminism without memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t4kqJbBzWVY
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
vice.com/en_us/article/5gkkj5/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/10/24/statistics-dont-back-up-claims-about-rape-culture
nypost.com/2015/09/27/the-myth-of-the-college-rape-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did that image just assume my stance on feminism?

You should just not engage with them at all, you can't win.

You pat her on the head and say how adorable she is

If I can't win, does that mean feminism is the right way?

that's not real feminism

>Feminism means equality not girl power.

Yeah I'm sure we'll start seeing women work the garbage trucks or weld shit at 5am, or drive semi trucks.

It's not about equality, the average intelligence of women is not as high as the average intelligence of men and you want society to look the other way to pay you the same. Because you've been conditioned since birth to think there are no differences between races or genders or societies. So any difference in outcome from competition must be equal, but it's not, so you cry social injustice and stomp your feet.

The truth is however that intelligent women are being paid just as much as men in jobs where intelligence matters.

>100 years ago women couldn't even vote
>women had it so hard back then
*10 year old coal miner boy looks at you confused*

refuting a meme without using memes, is in itself impossible.

Feminists are female-supremacists. No better than the people they claim to be against.

There I diffused their whole shit cause with two sentences.

It's not even the idealogy that's bad though. It's their people and their interpretation of feminism .

It's like blacks that overplay the racism card, but on a whole new level.

>The truth is however that intelligent women are being paid just as much as men in jobs where intelligence matters.
Why are more men CEOs than women?

>feminists care about everybody
This nigger is deep in the cult

Feminism completely destroyed the labor market and the traditional family unit. The dream of a comfortable single-provider family is dead thanks to boomer feminists.

That's the main issue with the modern left, really. They completely ignore any and all labor issues if it gets in the way of identity politics.

>1. go to google
>2. type in "feminist"
>3. click "images"

checkmate

>we couldn't even vote back then
>men had it easy

Of course it (((cares))) about those things.

>feminism means equality, not "girl power"
If that were true you would have called yourselves an equalist instead of feminist, the term itself refutes this point, actually feminists are a bunch of retarded rabid whores and this is their best effort in trying to hide it.

>How do you refute feminism without memes?
It's impossible, unless you know statistics and facts, have basic pattern recognition, or the ability to notice when you are being blatantly lied to. How do you refute a child throwing a temper tantrum without memes? Baldfaced deceit and emotional manipulation doesn't need to be refuted. Idiot threads need to be saged though.

Because men have a flatter IQ distribution curve. More idiots, more geniuses

No it is like trying to argue with religious people

4th grade logic.
KYS
Saged

I want a 100% feminist country with women only and see how long it lasts

if feminism wasn't anti men it wouldn't have an exclusionary name like 'feminism'.

should be called egalitarianism

>feminsts care about young girls that have to marry 45+ men
that's not an issue, suck a dick
>feminism means equality, not girl power
it means equality for women, feminists have been very clear on this

Because women are shit leaders who throw emotional tantrums once a month and worry more about what they are wearing to the board meeting than the sales of the company? This isn't all women though, and those that aren't like this succeed and are successful.

>my religion is the best, and there is no anti anything sentiment in it

>islam is the best
>feminism is the best
>scientology is the best
>leftism is the best
>communism is the best

How do you find anything negative in any of those religions? They are all about peace and love. Just ask any of their followers.

feminism destroyed western gender roles and family units with it's marxist influenced idea that men and women are exactly the same. Making women think they're exactly like men and can/should do all the things we ascribe to be masculine(for good reason) is damaging to the roles we established a long long time ago.

Emotional appeals
Feminism itself doesn't use logic and facts so without memes you only have feels.

It's against the right of European mens to have multiples obedient wifes, againt's our right to rid off their rights

Sweden got only 20 years left so there you go. Canada too

You believe that the reason why there are only 5 percent of female ceos is because of IQ?

If feminism is for equality, why is it not called egalitarianism? Why does the name itself refer to only one gender?

feminists are roasties and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

>young girls who have to marry 45+ men
I agree. One man is enough

>muh rape culture
>hits submit on their histrionic screed against men and go back to smashing tree size dragon dildos into gaping roastie to 50 shades of fucking gay

>It's not even the idealogy that's bad though.
Yeah, the founders were bad, all it's effects are bad, it operates through bullying, deceit, and false criminal charges against men in their way; but the idealogy isn't bad, real communism hasn't been tried. Kys, britcuck. Sage suicidal retardation.

The patriarchy!!

Bet the guy in the pic wasn't even allowed to vote.

So why aren't you for those things? That's the point of the question- if they are great, tell me why you aren't on their side.

If feminism is all these things why does feminism never do these things?

First off SLIDE THREAD, SAGED
Redpill below

>Feminism DOESN'T Demonize men
Yes, yes it does. On all fronts men are being attacked by women who think they deserve "more" simply for being women.
>Feminists DON'T hate men
Tell that to the feminists and the faggots who routinely hate on straight men and straight couples
>CARE about LGBTQ people
Only in so far as you can use them to leverage your cause. The moment a faggot or a black goes "off the res" they are demonized and attacked. See Milo and all his queer conservative buddies.
>Feminism FIGHTS rape culture
There is no rape culture idiot. Rape has a very narrow definition and continuing to broaden it does not mean there is a "culture" about it. Regret is not rape and rape is heavily stigmatized in our culture. PS almost 1 in 3 women have a rape fantasy, and most women like rough dominant sex. The only women who think there is a "rape culture" are the ones who arent getting fucked properly.
>CARE about young girls who HAVE to marry older men
No one HAS to do anything in the West you stupid fuck. Just because YOU didn't have the opportunity to marry UP, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. Older men are higher valued, have more resources, provide stability and don't act like immature retards.
>EVERYBODY
REEEEEEEE. See above.

>MEANS EQUALITY
No it doesnt. You see power as a zero sum game, in order for you to be equal, you must take it from someone else. Women in western society are idolized and held to different standards. They get preferential treatment in almost everything. Crime, Custody, Workforce, etc. They are a protected class. It's the same thing with the blacks, Wytpipo has to PAY. It's not enough that they have lots of systemic leverage including literal quotas for inclusion. If you think western women are oppressed go visit some of the muslim countries and tell me how you think it is over here. Somehow you seem to think that is feminism supreme.

Tell them you refuse to allow them to make you a sammich.

Bring some popcorn with you before you say that.

VERY DEEP

I have to admit, Schlomo, you can be pretty funny sometimes.

You still need to get gassed, though.

>the traditional family unit
The traditional family is a white supremacist patriarchal social construct. The statistics that clearly show raising children other ways correlates to higher criminality, poverty, and mental illness are patriarchy too. Saying feminism is worthless women that deserve destruction projecting onto society is misogynistic.

Egalitarianism is equality among all aspects of humanity-race, gender, ethnicity, nationality, age, etc. Feminism is equality among gender and sexuality.

>Feminism fights Rape Culture
>Feminism defines Rape Culture as literally everything that (white) men have ever done or ever will do
>Feminism doesn't hate men

>Feminists care about men who get raped

With short videos:

youtu.be/t4kqJbBzWVY

Men are more career oriented, women are more people / family oriented. More men are willing to invest the time and responsibility with such high positions at the cost of lost family time or personal time.

>>feminsts care about young girls that have to marry 45+ men
>that's not an issue, suck a dick
Yeah, it is an issue, in places that have forced child brides that are raped. Which is mostly a muslim shitskin thing. Which feminists cover for and enable; and support tax funding for. Feminist policy has radically increased rape of children, and gang rapes.

A secret cabal of men meet weekly and discuss new ways to keep strong, independent women down. They then distribute this knowledge to the non powerful men; this is how collectively men oppress women by leaving toilet seats up, as well as why they choose to pursue degrees that have higher payouts.

In a very short and easy way:

Correlation with female education/female participation in the workforce with very low birthrates + voting gap with women voting for more immigration when compared to men.

Low birthrates + more immigration= whites become a minority in their countries in 1 to 3 generations.

Feminism is killing our civilization

theyve invented words and changed the definition of existing words so that you cant win. its the most popular liberal tactic

Also testosterone. Focus, motivation, dominance-seeking, competitiveness, willingness to work the extra hours. Some of this is cultural, but I would argue it is still culture shaped from the effects of biology, not the other way 'round. However, current attempts to mitigate biologically-based differences are in turn having biological feedback effects. Women are being encouraged to be competitive, and as such, many are becoming (acting, appearing) more manly. Men are simply shamed at every possible turn, and I attribute sinking test levels and sperm counts over the past couple generations to this top-down cultural browbeating at least as much as hormones in the water.

You're still gonna see exceptional men though.

Quality is more important than equality.
Equanimity is more important than equity.

Why are you attributing people who call themselves feminists but use the wrong methods expressing it with what feminism really is? Feminism goes against all the hate females give on straight white males that you are referring to. Don't try grouping those people in and hold true feminism responsible for that.

Guys, after reading sissy OP posts, I belive he is actually a newfag.
Not even memeing, he might be a fucking newfag trying to convince us of something.
Sad!

You think that is ok? Would it be better if we got rid of those stereotypes and let women have more leverage in their thoughts instead of shoving down their throats that they are house wives and men are to put bread on the table?

This is a good response to the question. You are the only person I have read so far that has given me a reasonable response.

Women do have immense leverage and always have. Now that men are hamstung and under the cultural magnifying glass, women are free to practice the relational aggression they honed over centuries of being "oppressed".

Not an argument.

> How do you refute feminism without memes?
Feminists would not ever listen to any arguments, do not bother.

If a female will refute or be forced to refute her right to have sex before marriage, right to vote and right divorce without parental consent, she has future, if not - it`s cancer.

>Yeah, it is an issue, in places that have forced child brides that are raped.
uh a man can't rape his wife you dumb fuck

Free, sure, but you don't think the reason why females are making less is because it's common to say they should stay at the house and clean up rather than become an engineer and pay to feed the family?

At least >he knows our memes

In Scandinavian countries, there was a concerted effort to remove cultural bias as a factor in career choice. What they found was that this magnified biologically-based differences. In other words, more women chose to be nurses, and more men chose to be engineers. Peterson covers this well.

Also: household *spending* is done more by women. Even though men may bring in more, women tend to be the ones spending it.

>In Scandinavian countries, there was a concerted effort to remove cultural bias as a factor in career choice. What they found was that this magnified biologically-based differences.
Really? I did not know that. You care to have a source to this that I can read more about?

>Why are you attributing people who call themselves feminists but use the wrong methods expressing it

This is like saying people who scream Allah Akbar before they blow themselves up or murder some people aren't muslims. They are absolutely muslims You don't get to disavow and disenfranchise your fringe elements and act like they aren't yours. Get fucked. IF feminism produces whack jobs who want to destroy men because they had a bad experience, they are certainly still feminists. If an ideology consistently attracts shitheads and rarely produces anything of value, the ideology is to blame. It’s the case with muslims, and the case with modern 4th wave feminism.

Women don't want equality anyway, equality is hard, especially when you have to compete with men. On average, men are stronger, faster, smarter, and more driven than any average female. Are there exceptions? Yes, and if they can hold up to male standards then they can play the game. But as it exists now, women aren’t meeting the standards men set, they meet a different, lower set of standards. Then think that when they meet that lower standard they are somehow competing. They aren't, they are just receiving more of the same preferential treatment they have always gotten. See military, work environment, university enrollment.

There is NOTHING wrong with admitting that we are different, we are specialized for different tasks, and we have different purposes. We should embrace our natural strengths instead of trying to destroy them.

Should a woman be able to do anything a man can if she is equally as proficient? Yes. Should she be entitled to a lower standard just so she can compete? No.

also saged again

Women don't make less money you shithead. This is a cultural meme that has been disproven repeatedly. It's lied its way into perpetuity because idiots like you don't know how to perform research that properly informs itself on confounding and observer bias.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Correct. They've cut off their noses to spite their face and will suffer the same fate as the rest of us.
Feminism could only destroy women. They were just too gullible to think it through.

That pic kek

>This is like saying people who scream Allah Akbar before they blow themselves up or murder some people aren't muslims
You think the people who wrote the Quran inteded people to blow themselves up?

Anyway, I agree that naturally men tend to have higher iq, are stronger, and faster. I also agree that we shouldn't lower expectations if a woman is on the playing field. However, there should not be rules that say women can not be on the field because she is a woman. Feminism is against that.

Fine, the average income of women is only 75ish percent than that of men.
Thank you. I will do more research next time.

Probably because you are coming across as totally uneducated on this subject and are quick to resort to fallacies to deflect criticism.
>refute feminism
What do you mean by this? Reality has already done so.
Also are you sure you want to define feminism as "equality among gender and sexuality?" By your definition gay pedophile polygamists trying to legalize their degeneracy are feminists.

>Feminists care about LGBTQ people

Oh they certainly do not

>Probably because you are coming across as totally uneducated on this subject
I would not have made the thread if I was educated on the subject. Isn't that the point of a question? To enlighten me?
I meant equality in terms on lgbtq. Probably should have specified that.

Actually men do not have higher IQ, they just have a wider distribution. More outliers. The averages are the same. I suspect the wider, flatter curve for men may have something to do with men only having one copy of the MAOA gene (on the X chromosome), which is a gene that codes for the enzyme that breaks down all the major catecholamine neurotransmitters, a strong factor in temperament and conscious processing style. Because men only have one copy, they are stuck with a fixed neurometabolic profile. Two copies, in women, tends to have a balancing effect, hence the narrower IQ presentation with a higher peak at the average.

And agreed, if a doctor is saving my life, I am not concerned if she is a woman, and no less grateful.

The one of the few cultures left that dictates women can't do this, that or the other thing that a man can are muslims. Which ironically or unironically the Feminist movement has aligned itself with recently. I'm still not totally convinced it’s not a joke and expecting there is going to be a "gotcha" moment at some point in the future.

There is no place in western society where a woman, if she is able to perform, will not got a job simply because she is a woman. There is very little misogyny left in our culture, and what little exists is a fringe element. This ties into the “rape culture” myth in a way. Just like a lot of women “feel” like rape culture exists when it demonstrably does not, I don’t doubt there are plenty of women who are not fit for a position, who do not get it, who then “feel” like it was something extrinsic, instead of intrinsic. It’s much easier to blame the patriarchy and think somehow they deserved something more than they did, than it is to be introspective, question yourself, identify a problem and then evolve.

>I also agree that we shouldn't lower expectations if a woman is on the playing field. However, there should not be rules that say women can not be on the field because she is a woman.
Do you support women having the same standards in the military, police, firefighters? Right now thanks to feminism they have special lower standards.

>equality in terms on lgbtq
Is that t for trans? Do you support gender reassignment? For years gender dysphoria was classified as a mental illness and was successfully treated. Now children are given hormone therapy and are encouraged to engage in behavior that more often than not results in suicide.

I've noticed that the "rape culture" myth is now being used by rapey men as a virtue signaling attenuator for their own rapey behavior.

>femnists care about men
great joke

inshallah i will put you all in burkas

Reason and logic.

Same way to debunk any religion.

*tips fedora*

One more thing: men are inherently less averse to risk. Why? They have no intrinsic biological value (like a womb) to fall back on. There is a far greater expectation on men to prove their value in society by their work. It's pretty much their only value, when you think about it. They know this and tend to gamble more, make more bold decisions, try new things. A lot of them fail. Some of them turn high risk into spectacular success.

If you have any qualms about women's innate biological value via their procreative ability, just do a thought experiment where two neighbouring nations go to war, and one of them has a 50/50 male/female conscription. If they get BTFO, they just lost half their population's regenerative capability. It's practical and very deeply rooted, to the point that we share this with other primates. One steer can sire a herd. That's another reason (incentive) for men to gamble. If they come out on top, they can have spectacular procreative success.

We all have twice as many female ancestors than male ancestors. This might sound impossible, but it's true. Some guys sired a lot of children, and many guys sired none. On average, around 80% of women had children throughout history.

if feminism is about equality why isn't it called equalism?

Guess I'm an atheist now

Just point out feminists who actually demonize men and say that they're behaving inconsistently with the equality definition of feminism, and therefore the equality definition of feminism is inaccurate. Something like this:

vice.com/en_us/article/5gkkj5/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

If feminism is about equality, she's not just a bad feminist, she's a non-feminist. But no one would call her a non-feminist. Ergo feminism is not about equality, it's just about the advancement of women.

And "intersectional" feminism is about the advancement of everyone except cishetwhitemales under the guise of equality in the same way.

Der Juden knew about meme magic long before us, frien.

>Why are more men CEOs than women?
Because the personality type that wants/fit those positions are a lot more common among men.

Margaret Thatcher might as well have been a man because she had exactly the same personality type as most other world leaders.

Rape culture is a verifiable myth. Rapists saying they didn't do it has nothing to do with that being the case.

by going lol nope rostie and walking away

>Feminism means equality.

Well shit fire in Texas little lady, there's your problem right there. There is no such thing as "equality". "Equality" is an artificial social construct. In the real world, equality is non existent. Try to go out and get yourself a gallon jug of equality. You won't because you can't. It isn't anywhere to be found.

In the real world, lions eat gazelles. Some men are better looking and stronger, and faster and smarter in varying degrees than other men. Men and women "equal"? What turnip truck did you fall off of? Men and women are different - by definition not equal.

Since equality doesn't really exist, feminism is built on a fairy tale. A lie. A false premise.

Now - you can ignore reality all you like, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

>why more male CEO's

It's probably more behavioral than intellectual. Same reason more men are car crash victims -
because men are more likely to go out on a limb and risk catastrophic failure.

Also probably related to why there are more male software engineers - most of the job in software is spent failing over and over and over again until you stumble upon the right answer, and you have to have a lot of tolerance for repeated failure with no indication of how much longer you're gonna need to work.

Men and women have sexually-dimorphic nervous systems and endocrine systems to complement their sexually-dimorphic muscular and skeletal systems. It would be more surprising if no traits that wind up making a mind were unevenly distributed between men and women because of how radically different every other part of their bodies is.

>Feminists CARE about men who get raped
Yes, academic feminists like pic-related care SO MUCH about men

>How do you refute
ask them to name even one feminist organization that cares about everybody or supports equality. They can't because there isn't one.

>that pic of will.I.am in pyjamas, arms akimbo

Rape culture is a verifiable myth. Rapists saying they didn't do it has nothing to do with that being the case. Statistics simply do not corroborate with the rape culture myth. Even libshit news rags believe this.

At this point, the face of rape culture is women not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions. If you broaden the envelope to rape up, of course it will seem pervasive, but "rape rape" is not part of our culture, its highly stigmatized and frequently punished where it can be proven.

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/10/24/statistics-dont-back-up-claims-about-rape-culture

nypost.com/2015/09/27/the-myth-of-the-college-rape-culture/

Close, I think it's cause we only get 1 X chromosome, and Y does it's own things to intellect. 2X can cancel out some effects so on average it's push the curve inwards toward the mean.

So you lie, to them.