Flap off.

papika a shit

A SHIT

SHHHIIIT

gee, I wonder who is behind this post

anal

At least wait a day or two, guys

>lsd on her vagoo

I'm a day late because of a busy work week, but finally finished that last episode. It was a whole episode about exactly the theory I posted in a thread a week or two back about how the whole thing works with making them both sync up state-of-mind and being-wise to lower their impedance and enter PI the right way and unlock their powers. Feels weird to have speculated correctly.

Papika is the purest thing and I just want to give her a big hug

>Come on, user! Pure Illusion is waiting for us!

Here I go good to go

Would gangbang her with my dirty fat old men friends.

Let me understand something. This art style is awesome, yet easy as fuck to animate. Why don't we see more of it?

help yyk

Because good animation with shit plot don't sell.

Time to flip flap.

How are her soles still clean after tromping about in the forest?

>the show is pure but the concept is lewd

This is supposed to be with vol 1 of the BDs.

First 2 episodes consist of a mentally ill child passionately screaming "Cocona!" to a stranger she met like 3 minutes ago. 3rd episode is 20 minutes of Fist of the North Star tropes along with DBZ powerlevels. Give me one good reason why I should continue watching this crap. Who is writing this nonsense.

someone clue me in here, why did the ED slightly change in the past 2 episodes?

Because Papika is not a "real" world entity, she is from Pure Illusion.
In Pure Illusion she is tangible enough to get roughed up but in the "real" world she is impervious as she is not totally there.

I like futa Papika too. Sorry my lewding skills aren't exactly top tier, but I tried.

i.imgur.com/x8raKel.jpg

Where is that aspie who keeps track of the Cocona and Papika counts per episode.

I'm going to do something I may or may not regret in 20 minutes.

Theory: next episode she's going to do something stupid that's going to get Cocona in trouble and she will rush to try and save her friend only to get beaten to the punch by Papika. Cue feelings of inadequacy and jealously.

no seriously, does anyone know?

is it one of those things where we're supposed to be keeping out for changes in symbolism in the ED, and it's only small right now?

Could be? We'd have to see what else changes. Looks like just small tweaks to me so far.

good stuff

Have you noticed that in the ED, Papika is the one guiding Cocona into the forest, but it is Cocona who guides Papika out of it?

I just found out Google has a pokedex built into it.

Does the Kokona Kokona Kokona ever end? I enjoyed the first episode a lot, but the second is overstaying its welcome.

Well, fuck.
I really just noticed it.
I just liked listening to the song, and I paid more attention to the lower side of the ED.

Oh Jesus, I knew I should never have stuck that acid tab up my ass.

inb4 episode 10 cocona finds papika behind the tree

Nonsense, after leaving PI in episode 2 Cocona's clothes and skin were cut up from what happened there.

If one is real and the other is 'illusion', and you claim one is only affected by their world, then the other would obviously only be affected by their world too.

Do it user.

It's likely Papika's backstory is not going to be sunshine and rainbows, and it's likely it's going to be rather sad.

Not to mention the show still hasn't address the collapsed girl that showed up at the very beginning of ep1, which apparently was working with Papika, and Papika didn't seem to care about.

they didnt address how episode 1 ended either, now that you mention it

Can you make them scissor their flip flaps together?

Preferably with no futa, for maximum /u/, but whatever man, you're the artist.

Neither the beginning of ep2, and all of Papika's bruises.

The dick is so willing but the heart is so resistant.

my wife Cocona is so cute

She got injured getting Cocona's glasses. Not fighting robots.

Amazing.

>no Yayaka in a corner fapping alone
Sorry, but that takes it down to 9/10.

>no futa
But that's boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls

papika

cocona confirmed for literally satan

>Weaknesses plainly shown
Made for scrubs.

does anyone else see papika as a birb

She's actually a doggo.

Papika is a puppy.

Puppy ka?

papika wa paprika

Puppy kana

It doesn't matter anymore, I need more lewds

ko kana
papi kana

yaya kana?

>adding Na at the end of Papika's name
I WANT KKK FUCKING SHITS TO LEAVE

Paprika

Cocoa

For a while I read her name as Paprika.

Dr. Salt

Itai! itai! itai!

one
hundred
twenty
frames
into
one
stitch

Why bother? It won't significantly improve the quality. Just take enough screenshots to cover the pan and then redo it later with .pngs from the BD if you even remember.

You're not using HS/CR as your source, right?

LEWD

Would grandma approve?

>I just hope you used protection, Cocona.

>i don't like this new girl Papika,she's a bad influence on you
>why don't you spend more time Yayaka, she's your friend

>日笠陽子さん「『フリップフラッパーズ』は考えてはいけない作品というか、『Don't think. Feel!』 考えるな! 感じろ! という言葉がピッタリな作品だと思います。その世界観、色合い、表現には、理論ではなく心に来るものがあります。みなさんには心の扉を開いて観ていただければ、また別の世界が見えてくるかなと思います」

tl;dr:
don't overthink and speculate
just watch and feel!

What grandma doesn't want great-grandchildren?

Cocona has some issues that has turned her into some kind of isolationist, and Papika is clearly showing her a brighter world (both literally and figuratively).

if anything, Cocona's grandma should give Cocona's hand in marriage to Papika as soon as she can.

>Implying Papika wouldn't Come inside
Baby making time for Cocona

Why is Papika at the center of Goatse?

>fight between her and pappers happens
>cocona gets flipped off of a ledge
>yayaka allows for another "COCONA!" to be added to the compilation when papika flaps on after her

No.

KISS ME, YOU AUTIST.

Why is blonde + a little pink the best combo

Which one?