Thats why the American Democratic Party hate Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=24f_1455642119
lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/
yournewswire.com/child-trafficker-police-death/
liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1455747653
youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based.

Barbaric people.

Nice try Jay Greenberg

Hmm, can I find this on liveleak or ync

If they caught him in the act I have no problem with this. Pedophiles all need a bullet

I see no problem here

Fucking based
Pedo spotted, reported to FBI

Based.

Try NeonNettle the fake jew news

I remember seeing this vid a while back, the translation indicated he was a junkie drug dealer. Not a pedo. Fake news

Heroism on this scale is rarely seen these days.

You're a fucking faggot
video here
liveleak.com/view?i=24f_1455642119

Republican Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/

Can we start doing that here? Save the tax payer some money.

>MFW a suspected pedophile senator is about to be voted into the US Congress.
>Atleast he's Republican!

another fucking faggot

The man, identified as Aleksey Frumkin, was a suspected child trafficker and pedophile who ran a trafficking ring in and around Russia. Wanted by the authorities on child trafficking charges, Frumkin was reported missing in May, but the newly released footage shows that vigilante justice was served.

yournewswire.com/child-trafficker-police-death/

This!

>heinous criminal given vigilant justice
>bad
>but batman is my hero.

As expected of a Muslim.

This was completely justified, he was caught in the act

>Barbaric people.

Yes, they are.

Doesn't mean they were wrong.

Whats the Russian for "I bet you think your hot shit dontcha!?" because John Podesta will need to be told this between each lash.

Description says he's a drug dealer

>isis style
ahahahaha, fuck off kikes

>suspected

slav here.
they beat his ass to death because he was a drug dealer.

But that' s how you deal with this degenerate shit.

Why are you using a satire website as your source?

This. Most of these "pedohunting" videos are fake, just mongol retards catfishing someone, murdering them, then claiming "oh yeah, he was totally a pedo" and nobody prosecutes them or they'd look like a pro-pedophile

God fucking bless Russia

>yournewswire.com

Get fucked Shlomo, if you clicked on the liveleak video you would see that it clearly states the guy's a drug dealer. Also, the version I saw was much longer and included subtitles.

this is fake news, this vid is from eastern Ukraine years ago.

Jay (((Greenberg)) of course this must be a fake news

liveleak says Ukraine drug dealer killed by pro-Russian rebels

1st good news I've heard all day

>But pizzagate is 100% real

Fleeing felon rule. At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers.
>suspected

you mean op is a dumb faggot? not surprised

>also yfw he was accused by a journalist given $1000 to say so.

This is atleast 1 year old

Except most of the democrats would probably enjoy getting whipped to death.

Sup Forums and other right-ish sites are easily manipulated by only a single point - pedo shit.

>common law
>russia
Fucking burgers

Here's the full vid:
liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1455747653

If it is true that he was assaulting a two year old there is literally nothing they could do to him that I would think was too barbaric.

Meanwhile mudslimes in EU who rape kids get a free house.

>Republican Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

I remember that picture from a while back, but the story attached claimed he was a drug dealer beaten by Ukrainian nationalists, whom he initially welcomed.

This is most likely fake news

So the ((criminals)) run Ukraine, and the pro-russian rebels are attempting to cleanse?

This is mild punishment compared to what awaits the pedophiles in America. The pedos on this board right now are shaking. They know when they are found out, that they will be burnt alive.

Jay Greenberg takes stories that actually happen, then he puts his own twist on it. He always doing it with Las Vegas shooting. Then bunches of dumbo Sup Forums users fall for it like the average huffington post facebook grandmas they are

All 30 of the sources?

Am I a bad person for actually thinking this was the right thing to do? If it was 100% proven that the guy attacked the child...

don't you mean 1000$, mentioned in random tweet by obvious ESL non-American?

This video is actually
> ukrainer is beating up captured ethnic Russian civilian
> LARPs as if he is Russian rebel and captured civilian is a drug dealer

>by wapo
>right before an election
>no word on this during the last 40 years of his public service
The opposition party barely puts achy effort into it anymore. Their base will eat up any narrative as long as it malignes whites, christians, american pride, President Trump or any combination of the above.

Fake, this is a so called drug dealer in ukraine

Oy vey, like when he bought booze in a dry county after approaching a stranger in public and soliciting the daughter of a member of the DNC payroll who reported it to a newspaper who was caught offering money for another woman to accuse Moore.

Adds up goys.

only 1 was under age the rest were 17-19

>The pedos on this board right now are shaking. They know when they are found out, that they will be voted into the Senate.

fify

They are doing the lords work. Bless them all. Death to all pedos.

What's with the recent fake news on Sup Forums? This is a drug dealer that was caught selling drugs in rebel territory back in 2015

fuck off. That guy was caught looting, and he wasn't whipped to death.

Greeks invented gays btw.

RURAL
SUBURBAN
RETARD.

Please
I was abused as a kid and it’s pretty much ruined my life
The pedo didn’t even go to jail or put on a registry, just probation for one year after molesting a kid for two years

>recent fake news on Sup Forums
>recent

KEK. Ironic.

I beleive they found a cure

I just hope they were 100% sure it was him. That's the problem with vigilantes, they brutally murder the wrong people.

Just because muslims find it acceptable to fuck 9 year old lolis doesn't mean the rest of us should.

If the whites were barbaric maybe the muslim and nigger invasion of Europe will never happen at all and you whites all will still have your culture and dignity intact.

>should
Who decides what should and should not be? That is the question?

That shit is old. I'm pretty sure I saw that back in 2015

Good job. In cases where the police and courts cannot or will not stop dangers such as this, then this act is an excellent moment of justice and a warning to kiddie fiddlers everywhere that they will share the same fate.

I have no problem with this.

I've always wondered

Would I still be bisexual/zoosexual if I was never molested as a child

>description says he's a drug dealer
More fake news from OP. drugs are fucking rampant in Russia so it wouldn't surprise me if they went Duterte.

(You)

yes the russian rebels can do no wrong.
everybody loves them.

Why oh why must Sup Forums be right

frumkin is a russian surname.

This is the most accurate and efficient use of posting I will see anywhere today.

I appreciate your master bait, nice troll

>jay (((greenberg)))
>believing anything a kike says
lel

When my kids are grown and I'm retired I plan to travel cross-country in an RV.
I plan to travel from City to City state to state.
I plan on Burning Down the group homes where predatory sex offenders are housed.
I plan to use the sex offender registry to target these degenerates.
Knowing that they are unarmed I foresee very little resistance.

I hope to start a following of like minded individuals.

>implying I believe pizzagate

Your personal biases are showing

>I was abused as a kid and it’s pretty much ruined my life

You are a fag. I was abused and assaulted by multiple people. I'm a complete success in everything. I have a high paying job and a gF 16 years younger than me.

Drug dealers do literally nothing wrong. This man would have deserved a medal, not execution. Russkies are horrible barbarians, but everybody already knows that.

New movie looks pretty good Milan.

> 1 post by this ID

yeah it was a 2 year old

>30 sources
Bitch, where?

This was a drug dealer in the Donetsk peoples republic from 2015

could somebody tweet this picture to Hilldog and John Podesta?

Actually that's years old and they tortured him for allegedly selling weed.

yournewswire is as fake as usatoday

>Thats why the American Democratic Party hate Russia
you're so retarded, your parents must be proud

Here's the actual source because OP is a lying fag

>forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4

No need for unecessary violence. A bullet in the head would have been enough.