imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 11
>Iraqi PMU have taken control over the Albukamal-Qa’im Crossing, Hezbollah’s official media wing reported tonight
>Putin/Trump release joint statement, call on all countries to build up humanitarian assistance to Sy, agree to continue military comm for security of RU/US troops
>A Saudi national was kidnapped from his house in the Keserwan District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate, Thursday
>Backed by Tiger Forces/Republican Guard, SAA Marines will begin offensive from NE Hama axis and towards the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberated the IS stronghold of Al-Rumanah after short battle in the W. countryside of the Al-Anbar Governorate
>Iran constructing possible permanent military base just south of Damascus, according to Western intelligence officer who spoke to the BBC
>SAA resumed offensive outside DeZ targeting the last IS positions at the large island of Hawijat Qati
>SDF seize nearly a dozen villages today, advance within 25 kilometers of Abu Kamal
>HTS attempted to infiltrate town of Mahardeh, attack checkpoints manned by SAA/NDF, pushed back after firefight, HTS rocket attacks ongoing
>ISIS sets up at Rawa while Iraqi Army prepares assault
>Israel disavows claims of Russian origin of downed ‘Syrian spy drone’

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41961058
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-41962815/president-duterte-sings-duet-on-trump-s-request
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/12/541975/Iraq-Earthquake-Sulaymaniyah-US-Geological-Survey
alarabiya.net/live-stream-hadath.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bomb the Kurds!

STOP BULLYING PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL THIS IS NOT OK

hahahaha

SMASH ZOG:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

That must be over 100 mt

no one gives a fuck about putin. kek we here care about syria

Earthquake was Iran nuclear test?

let's hope so

YES

You are not joking right?
This is insane if really not jsut an earthquake.

pretty close to th Iraqi border isnt it

Daily reminder that you should support NK.

>I'm going to quit browsing Sup Forums
If only more of them thought like this guy

of course it was, and Putin hacked the US election, and it is Irans fault that KSA gets btfo by Yemen, otherwise they'd totally win the just war to set in the totally legit government of the president they keep captured.
And all chemical attacks are done by evil Syria and have to be punished before any invesitagtion has occured.
What a great and simple world to live in when you are a burger saudi jew

Test on the K*rds before using on the J*ws?

Please be true.
hope.jpg

Tumblr shill

>J*ws
>flag

>Butthurt bong edition

Dont trust the Israeli, the earthquake was felt in Kuwait too.

>k*rds
>j*ws
based yahoudie bro

I had a dream last night that we had a discussion in the class on Lebanon, Hezbollah etc and some fag was talking shit about Hezbollah calling it a terrorism organization, America should invade Lebanon because they're a threat to Israel etc and I got pissed and for some reason I came to the class completely drunk, started arguing with him, talking in memes and shit and suddenly some Hezbollah fighters took me out from the classroom and told me to shut up because I'm giving them bad optics

I thought I would be happy when it really would be happening.

Complete Japanese domination over the DPRK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>independent DPRK>Russian control over DPRK>>Chinese control over DPRK>>Unified Korea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American control over DPRK

What happened since the end of summer? I've been missing out of paraonia that I'd be put on a watchlist by posting on /sg/ specifically but I don't mind anymore.

Did Booting betray Assad? How's the prospect of the war?

25%

This
Nork sweat shops shall fuel the next generation of anime

>No human casualties reported yet
FTFY

I am speaking from a Iranian perspective of course

>This is insane if really not jsut an earthquake.

phew. earthquakes should never be referred to with 'just' or 'only' in the same sentence.

that area is big into earthquakes. they have a tendency to start in the iran area and be followed over the years into northern turkey as the stress relieves itself across the fractures in the system.

in the 90's, i think' a whole city in iran was turned to dust.

that actually might be awesome
>great leader-onii san movie when?

>Israeli Arabs
>Using the internet in general and Sup Forums in particular
pick one

I got myself on a list for this, pls answer

no it's just Iran ffs. btw it's easy to tell an earthquake from a test by how it goes, earthquake pick up intensity over a few seconds, bombs go boom

You’re not getting an answer with that rick and morty shit. Fuck off memeflag

>Hariri 'will return to Lebanon in days'
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41961058
12 minutes ago
Lebanon's PM Saad Hariri says he is free in Saudi Arabia, resigned to protect himself and will return home "in days"
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

Bonus
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-41962815/president-duterte-sings-duet-on-trump-s-request
>President Duterte sings duet 'on Trump's request'

Why do Israeli-Arabs refuse to use the internet? We have Iranians, Syrians, Turks, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Saudis, and various other Middle eastern nationalities and races post on here, but never the Israeli-Arab.

ITS FUCKIN HAPPENIN

>posting normie shit
Just post cow tits mate
it would better

What does it say?!

kek

>Lebanon's PM Saad Hariri says he is free in Saudi Arabia, resigned to protect himself and will return home "in days"
yeah yeah, I learned to not trust saudi promises, I believe it when I see vid of hairiri in Lebanon

what is he saying

I'm posting random pics, I have a 2000 meme folder, zooming in a little takes me tens of rows above or below

Now answer my original post

stop shitposting souria bro

>isaam is dead
>dez fell to ISIS
>palmyra on the verge of falling to ISIS

He's just another Jew puppet, and things are far worse than we ever imagined.

The Jew World Order...is already here.

Nothing new. When he returns to Lebanon he will discuss in detail with Aaoun.

>IDF chief discussed Iran’s presence in Syria with NATO’s top military officer during secret meeting
>Channel 2 News has learned that IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot secretly met over the weekend with top NATO military officer US General Curtis Scaparrotti in Brussels. The two discussed the Iranian presence in Syria.
>Yesterday, JOL News reported that an intelligence source told the BBC that Iran is establishing a permanent military base in Syria. The official claimed that the construction has significantly progressed, which may be a result of recent progress made by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s army.
>The source told the BBC that over 20 low-rise buildings were constructed and are likely going to be used for housing soldiers and vehicles. However, the exact purpose of the site could not be entirely verified. The compound is reportedly located 14 km (about 8 miles) south of Damascus and only 50 km (about 31 miles) from the Israeli Golan Heights border.

Literally salivating at the thought of dead Shia dogs soon.

>Strong 7.3-magnitude earthquake jolts northern Iraq
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/12/541975/Iraq-Earthquake-Sulaymaniyah-US-Geological-Survey
An earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter Scale had hit northern part of Iraq, the US Geological Survey (USGS) says.

The quake happened on Sunday, 103 kilometers (64 miles) southeast of the Iraqi Kurdish city of Sulaymaniyah, it added.

The USGS initially reported that the quake was of a magnitude 7.2 but later revised it to 7.3.

An Iraqi meteorology official also said that an earthquake with an approximate 6.5 magnitude had hit large parts of Iraq including the capital, Baghdad.

According to later reports, which hit near Iraq’s border with Iran, has been felt in many Iranian provinces, including Kordestan, Kermanshah, Ilam, Khuzestan, and Qom.

A number of aftershocks followed the seismic, including two 4.9- and 4-magnitude aftershocks, which hit near Iraq’s border with Iran's western Kermanshah province.

The quake has been also felt in other regional countries such as Turkey, Kuwait, Armenia, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Bahrain.

There has been no report on possible damage and casualties from the earthquake so far.

> trusting an Israeli
Their whole society is built on this hasbara ideology, to make arabs look like shit. In the end, all these Europeans will be sent back.

oh great it's another autistic "le jewtin is a jew" poster

are you gonna show us that picture of his mom and him at the western wall too?

Not sure if it was you, but there's a difference between shooting a wild buck in the arse and playing 'It's a Long Way to Mukumbura' as you chase it through the veld, and a farm sheep having it's head sawn off in a few seconds

to sum it up: IRAN BAD

m8 I gotta do my daily shitposting

>russia
>suffers the worst of the nazi warcrimes
>russia banned denying of these war crimes
>russia is now a jew puppet
die

> There has been no report on possible damage and casualties from the earthquake so far.
With a magnitude of 7.3, how is that possible?

I don't know, they just don't ever use the internet. It's weird because Palestinian diaspora are very active on the internet, while those back home never use it.

After the Katyn Massacre, and every other time the Soviets slaughtered and or enslaved Poland, you still worship Putin?

That Commie conditioning really stuck didn't it?

Arab diaspora detected.

they exist on MENA in int

t was god's admonishment for the Israeli-American-Kurd alliance

>arab Baathist
>arab detected
boy you sure are bright

>implying that's a bad thing
KYS, you dumb anti-semite.

he isnt wrong tho
lenin was a kike and so was most of helpers

Oy Vey Goys, Putin is your guy!

Nice try you fucking shills. You clowns roll out hard whenever Great Leader Putin is challenged. Good thing I'm not in Mother Russia huh?

>sasha
>native israeli

Thanks to the greek user for posting he original.
Any suggestions for improvement?

based white american

But less of a jew puppet than Trump, thats sure

ignore the SAkike

i cant tell if your pic is pro putin or not

>RT

I know it's funded by Russia, but how can they let this outlet be so pro-faggotry?

of course.
The communist revolution was jewish and led to the death of 30 million Russian christians.
Without a doubt the first soviet governments were jewish.

earth>quake

You aren't meant to put in the magazine unless you need to.

Can you translate this cringy thing Shlomo?

you guys felt it?

Wait.
Is this Earthquake Allah punishing the people who destroyed his caliphate?
Will we see waters rise and frogs across the lands?

i didn't

Hezbo: "Instead of learning how to sing you should learn how to shoot rockets at the Zionists"
Hamas: "You are just jealous"
Hezbo: "I'm not the one who get's fucked in the ass every time"
Hamas: "Shut up"

Kek, thanks

i didn't feel anything

left guy:
"Instead of learning poetry, its about time you learned how to shoot a rocket at zionists"
right guy:
"you're just jealous"
left guy:
"Sure, I'm not the one that is getting fucked in the ass each time"
right guy:
"shut up"

This is autistic and unfunny

you aren't supposed to put the magazine if you're a polish model taking pics for propaganda ****
FTFY

Oy Vey don't send me to Gulag!
The Israelis hiding behind flags are so obvious.
Keep protecting your puppet shills.

>the mall ninja Hezbollah uniform
kek it's perfect.

speaking of which, do they still use these for anything, or was it just a one time experiment?

I'm still waiting for that picture of his mother

I like cringeposting

alarabiya.net/live-stream-hadath.html

Live saad al hariri interview

I've seen some hot girls during my service in the army, but women don't actually fight in the IDF, they do mainly office jobs except a small minority who guard the Egyptian and Jordanese borders.

No one ever claimed that Putin is perfect davidovitch, throwing stones whilst in a glass house is not the smartest thing to do

The only thing that makes Putin "less of a Jew Puppet than Trump" is that more retards fall for Putin as a puppet.

It's no wonder Jews keep getting away with their schemes. The masses are asses.

dafuk is this

Saudi completely fucked up with Hariri.

They wanted to create tensions in the lebanese society, they've got exactly the opposite.

Even the Lebanese Sunni leaders express their concern about this, and publicly thanked Hezbollah for their moderation in the crisis. Something that did not occured in the last 15 years.

This forced Hariri resignation was really a very bad PR move from Saudi.

guard the egyptian what ?

I've seen nothing yet

Oy Vey, here's how Great Leader Putin is saving Mother Russia from Muslims.

Moscow is so diverse, right Goys?

Never heard of any instance where they used it again, unfortunately. I just love how it is this subtle but strong "fuck you" into the face of the kikes.