*MIC FUCKIN DROP*

*MIC FUCKIN DROP*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E
youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Physical strength should be the metric by which we judge someone's worthiness to protect themself and their family.

yeah, great point, but he's a degenerate = so?

Seth needed a gun

*rapes his mom*

Guns are the one true equalizer that makes all men equal.

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

What a faggot

>guns are tools of the weak
that's the fucking point. guns are the great equalizer, they are what allows someone like Granny Smith from down the street to defend herself from giga-nigga home invaders.

he's correct about one thing
guns are tools

ergo, guns don't cause anything without human intent. fix the intent. leave the guns alone

God made all men but it was Sam Colt who made them all equal.

>If you disagree with me, you’re wrong
I see debate is alive and well in the brains of dumb meatheads like this faggot.

>fewer threads with a sanctimonious faggot like this closet queen Rollins as the header

Rollins let his gay partner die by running away

>give the weak a gun advantage
>let the weak rule the strong with guns

its either no one has guns, or everyone has them.

Please disarm my wife, Henry.
She shouldn't be able to protect herself because of your feels.

God what a fucking retard. I hope the rumors are true and this fucker gets taken down along with the rest of the Hollywood garbage.

He's absolutely right. The gun is the great equalizer. It allows a weaker person to defend his or herself against superior strength. A woman alone at home with two kids can realistically hope to defend herself against two male invaders, where she couldn't otherwise.

Gun grab = civil war

first thing that came to my mind was this

He's exactly right. Guns are essential for society's vulnerable--women, the weak, the lame, the sick--to protect themselves from physically-strong attackers.

How is that an argument against guns? MOST people are on the physically-weak side, especially with today's prevalence of soyboys and tranny queers.

>Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father. His great-grandfather Henry Luban (born Henach Luban) fled from the East Latvian town of Rēzekne
Check.
>As a child and teenager, Rollins was sexually assaulted. He suffered from depression and low self-esteem.
Check.
>Rollins is childless by choice.
Check. Nothing to see here; it all checks out.

Since no guns makes us stronger, we should prohibit the military from using guns. All wars should be fought in hand to hand combat

T. Noodle-armed cuck

I'm so fuckin' hard even bullets can't hurt me!

Uh huh...

>henry rollins

aaaahhhh hahahahaha

>yeah, great point, but he's a degenerate = so?
/thread
And I used to rock it to Black Flag in my youth.

>Says only weak and pathetic people requires guns
>Soy diet

yeah I'm sure that's not at all complete projection...

Yeah, pretty much. Here you go, might as well.

>if you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong

Leftists are like children, aren't they

>The people who need weapons the most to protect themselves are also the most vulnerable because they're weak
>LOL UR WEAK

I've heard this argument so many times, and it never really makes sense. Like I'll gladly sign a paper that says I'm weak if it allows me to carry a gun uninfringed.

>Afraid of guns
>DOESN'T want people to combat the power of more capable people

Yeah, it's not like people with more power/influence have ever ABUSED anyone or anything, that's silly!

Large biceps wont fill your freezer with venison

The strong don't need shovels or pickaxes either but they fucking help when digging a hole.

Rollins is a libfag he was cucked years ago
and played an act all his life.
this faggot cried on tv over the niggers
kicking his ass in school as a kid he is a pussy.
nice try jew fag.

Come kill these hogs with your fists then.
>MIC FUCKIN DROP
retard

Yes, guns can be tools of the weak. How else is an elderly person supposed to defend themselves from a home invader? Jiu jitsu? God i hate liberals so fucking much.

/thread

Neither will shooting a yearling.

What are you, some scumfuck amish hunter?

Trump only does cocaine, stoner degenerate.

If it's brown it's going down

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

- Jeff Cooper

This guy's best friend was shot in the back of the head, IN FRONT OF HIM, and he did diddly dick to stop it.

You know why? Because Rollins' muscles couldn't stop bullets, and they couldn't stop Coal from getting his brains blown out.

>If it's brown it's going down
I agree

Haha yup

kek

guns are the tools of the weak, they allow for self defense against a stronger opponent
only a barbarian would want to remove guns from society, as that would allow him to easily overpower the masses who are left defenseless

If it's white, it gets cucked by night.

That's the point.
If giganigga came to rape your daughter while you're at work like a real man, shouldn't she be given the chance to take him out? Or are you just going to let him rape her then bash her head in with a hammer because she was TOO WEAK to handle a REAL MAN?

rollins has always been a weakling poetry faggot.

>tfw to strong for guns

Leaf shill again with the same rollins bullshit pic.

False equivalent appeal to emotion.

This ain't a game.

We will not give up guns.

Molon Labe.

Sage

Your kind are the reason pol hates the leaf. Fuck off with your anti-gun shit and die.

Sorry Henry I couldn't hear from so deep in the closet

Henry Rollins is a fucking faggot. I can't stand that self righteous, "Oh, I only travel to fucked up places because I'm hardcore and cultured." piece of shit.

his whole "if you disagree you are wrong" bit shows he is really an autistic cum guzzling faggot who does not know what he is talking about.

>start bodybuilding
>build my muscle
>finally reach the point where I can defend myself
>get shot
>bullet deflects off my iron pecs.
>get stabbed
>knife shatters from the force of my steel like abs
>get bombed
>shrapnel is deflected by my ripped eyeballs

heh, what's wrong, manlet? do you even lift?

>t. faggot who'll get killed if more than a guy weaker breaks into his house
Guns are tools. Humans evolved to use tools.
Apes are strong as fuck and look where that got them. That faggot Henry would get crushed against a gorilla, while even a noodle-armed autist can win if they have a gun.
The only real weakness here is not using the tools you have at your disposal.

>Leaf Post
Bait.

Rollins is wrong. He did mediocre vocals in a mediocre band. That doesn't make him smarter

>Lmao knightcucks using swords, swords don't make you strong, swords are tools of the weak

>I plowed the fields my whole life, lifted a lot of potato sacks. I can protect my family better than any sword cuck

>gets stabbed

Brains cant stop a bullet.

Brains cannot seize living space.

Rollins is such a jerk
youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y

But he is right, guns are the great equaliser, they're what empower the weak to be able to stop the strong from doing what they want to them. This is objectively correct.

Weak people shouldn't be allowed to even the playing field? This guy just doesn't like the fact that his muscles and training can be made irrelevant by a 5' chick with a gun. He's a pansy desu.

They're way too many deers these days, you can't shoot enough of them.

wow he's so right.......made me think...........

>Henry Rollins is a giant faggot. This is true. If you disagree with me, that's ok, you're wrong.

This.

That's basically saying "women deserve to be raped".
Anti-gun=pro-rape

Rollins confirmed for eugenicist. wtf, I love Henry Rollins now.

has he even heard about the preeching of great ancient monk, guru laghima?

>more brains
>get physically strong!
Wat. I mean sure it's a good idea but it's not going to save you. If you say more brains then obviously you'd want to use tools and not brawn.

OP is a faggot, so is Rollins. He might even be a pedo.

youtube
sbuuhmkb210

Rollins is a broken record with his "I'm so tough" bullshit. Who the fuck cares? It borders on mental illness.

And he murdered his roommate.

>spend entire life working out and getting swole
>get dropped by a dome shot from a skelly manlet

also the man in ops pick saw his friend get his head literally blown off literally a few inches from his face in a botched home invasion, so his feelings on guns and their use are going to be a bit skewed

in a battle gun vs him I would love to see who wins

The bay partner had a .38 in his brain he was already died. However Rollins continued to push race cuckoldry even after watching his best gay friend murdered by niggers for no reason