Israeli here. I just felt the earth move

Israeli here. I just felt the earth move.
It might be happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-12/arab-league-hold-urgent-meeting-iran-saudis-mobilize-f-15-fighter-jets
youtube.com/watch?v=k1JWPzDJj04
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-79.10508621944108,-259.1015625],[85.02070774312594,219.0234375]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
express.co.uk/news/world/878710/earthquake-news-iran-iraq-middle-east-magnitude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck jews.

go away nigger

Fuck the Jews and their shitty lobby.

yeah it could use some cleaning

Oy vey its like another shoah!

>inb4 semitic roaches free in europe

7.2 magnitude earthquake on the Iran Iraq border being reported.

There was a big 7.2 Earthquake at the Iraq/Iran border

thats probably what you felt

I hope you don't blame it on Pallies.

Die

Yeah, palistine has a Jewish problem.

Hold on best ally!

> OP still alive
celebration canceled, move on people

There was an earthquake in Iran. Hopefully it destroys Israel too.

I happen to have this hi-tech anti-earthquake shelter you can hide in OP.

nah Israel has an Ar*b

good one ivan

All you fuckers need to cut the antisemitic shit out. Jews are fine people.

c-c-c-c-could (((yemen))) shoot a missile at the border, i have a feeling this may start ww3 because yemen shot a missile way to close.

>I just felt the earth move.

Fucking Palis did it.
Nuke them now.

kek

Russia loves jews though, you even forbid them from leaving one time.

A happening is a brewing user. Be patient.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-12/arab-league-hold-urgent-meeting-iran-saudis-mobilize-f-15-fighter-jets

No! Not yet. Pray to your genocidal war god El Anu Saturn to save your people.

We don't want Israel to be nuked until more Jews return. Jew rich environment with maximum kikeage is preferable.

Be safe

fpbp

Just to be sure you should fly some sorties to Iran and drop some bombs.
Please Jews. Dooooo it.

El anu? Kek

I felt it too, Chaim. It shook the chandeliers a bit but it didn't do any damage. Stay safe merchant.

If S.H.T.F. I have a cozy oven you can hide in.

IKEA-bro with the bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=k1JWPzDJj04
Man's actions are awakening what lies beneath

Are we sure this was not an anti-semitic earthquake? Just to be sure you should start a war with your neighbors (rubs hands together)

fuggg im hung over and now happenings are brewing, besides can someone red pill me on why everyones preparing for war with yemen, what did yemen do exactly to the point of war starting.

Hahahaha k*rds BTFO

And I thought they worshipped Isis Ra El.

And.....checked.

100 shekels says... you know what, never mind.

you are spurdo.

>BBC (3 minutes ago) BREAKING, TSUNAMI WARNINGS FOR THE ENTIRE MEDITERRANEAN COASTLINE

War with Yemen has been happening for years. Saudi arabia is looking to start a war with Lebanon and Hezbollah.

source?

stay safe based jew

Noice!

KYS

:]

fake news. fuck off

I don’t really get the all the hate on Israeli Jews. I’ve met a lot and they’re really nice, open minded and civilized people. Very resilient and nationalistic as well.

>inb4 good goyim

that's because you have no money and nothing for them to steal.

>al jazeera (2 minutes ago) THICK BLACK SMOKE SEEN SPEWING FROM ISRAELI REACTOR COMPLEX FOLLOWING 7.5 QUAKE

you see it's simple, really

>>al jazeera (2 minutes ago) THICK BLACK SMOKE SEEN SPEWING FROM ISRAELI REACTOR COMPLEX FOLLOWING 7.5 QUAKE
link that shit brother!

A Jew is a Jew. He might settle for a generation and try to imitate the way normal people live their lives, but he will never keep his hands out of other peoples pockets. The Jew is always profiting from the misfortune of the Goy.

nice link, liar.

Eat more fiber

Pls

First post antisemitic and appalling post

Shut the fuck up, sandnigger.

You'd be in a mass grave along with your subhuman family without Western intervention and AIPAC

Whatever you do, don't leave Israel.

can confirm

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-79.10508621944108,-259.1015625],[85.02070774312594,219.0234375]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}

better hope the saudis dont rage and blow up everything, thank gosh your far away from that shit.

Who oppresses the jews?

this, pls annex

>IQ 135

>Romania
You're one to talk, only abos and niggers are lower than you on the evolutionary scale, you low grade, discount pajeet.

Israel isn't a real country.

Do you have any arguments, mongrel ? Do you realize the Jewish lobby fought for your interests, because they align ?

citation needed

>7.2
>Earthquake

oy vey

express.co.uk/news/world/878710/earthquake-news-iran-iraq-middle-east-magnitude

its 7.4

but why in Iran of all places?

Stay safe, jewbro. The reckoning will come and all these Alawaite, Ba'athist sandniggers will be purified by your nukes.

iran has the highest amount of earthquakes.
i remember reading this in the loading screen of one of the battlefield games or something.

Are you talking about the Iraqi invasion? Yes, the jews did fight for intervention, but so did all of the gulf countries. Jews fought for intervention because we paid them and they had an interest in seeing Saddam gone. Kuwait would have been liberated either way. Anyway, the middle east wouldn't have been split up like it is now without the Jews.

>.gov
Retarded burger

i cant find a decent map of the arabian tectonic plate :c

The holocaust never happened kike, your colonization project is wasting my tax dollars, your ambitions have been destabilizing the Middle East since the 1980s and your lobby is full of pedophiles.

Great ally, ruining everything.

Yes, it would have been. Will a 1500 years old conflict end just because a small strip of Mediteranean coast is islamic instead of jewish ? NO.

And Jews deserve a country more than most peoples in this world.

>licking the jewish boot
Servitude is in your blood, Gypsy.

lel you dumb mongrellus.
Israel sure isn't innocent when it comes to the ME but the ONE THICC MONGRELLUS fucking up the ME for years now is (You).

Regret to inform you that the goyim is fresh out of sympathy for your kind.

t. your only friend on Earth

i dont have a problem with the jews, but the brits did make you a country by taking land in 1947 if im correct.

>what is tectonic movement
>what are fault lines
earthquakes aren't political
sage

good. I hope the earth opens up and swallows that whole fucking region.

I'm not talking about Israel, I'm talking about the Sykes-Pico agreement that arbitrarily split apart the middle east without any thought give as to the cultural and religious differences countrymen might have.

Jews don't want a homeland. They want a place to esxape to after they've been busted for pedophilia and financial crimes in western countries. Jews are nomads, they never have and never will settle down. It isn't in their nature, they go where profit is to be made, and they're never satisfied with what they have.

I don't know any jews.

Rick and Morty viewers

because as much as they hate them, Krushchev knew they were some of the smartest people in USSR and he did not want the Soviet Unino suffering from brain drain.

Are jews gonna believe the world's ending now

They're settling pretty good. Over your sandnigger deserts too : DDDDD It's delicious to watch your kind whine at the UN about it with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT.

Say hello to Danielle. Even after a 10 klick march, I bet she has enough energy in her to execute your whole fucking family you subhuman fuck

Because of the Jewish lobby! We don't even need the rest of the world! The US just took over the role Great Britain held after WW2. If not for the Jews we could find a much more connected ally in the ME who doesn't want to Balkanize the place.

I know a lot of Jews. I've met dozens studying abroad and in business. They're always the same. Askenazi Jew, Shepardic Jew, Liberal Jew, Orthodox Jew. They all have the same parasitic instinct to bleed goyim dry and feed on the remains.

I hope a fissure in the earth opens up right where Israel is located and all you jews fall inside

t. Israeli

Yeah, time will tell. We'll see how good they're doing in 100 years when demographic displacement catches up to them.

>us gubment logging your computah
who the retard now?