From ((their)) perspective

I have reason to believe we really are the controlled resistance. This is a 2001 article that I stumbled upon earlier today written by the Director of Jewish Affairs at the American Jewish Committee. In the article, the author describes Jews as what is basically a dying breed. He says the Jewish community has at least a 50% intermarriage rate, and that the Jews need a revival in their sense of community. Its possible Sup Forums and the growing number of people hostile to them are what they're looking for. Thoughts?
heartland.org/_template-assets/documents/publications/8782.pdf

It could be. I have the feeling the jews are always just the donkey of the dark elite, with the nepotistic carrot and the holocaust stick to guide them.

>khazars
Jews are the eternal spook. Sup Forums is where they test the intelligence of the resistance.

Fun fact for you new autist if you upload any anime you could get doxed. True story bro. Like whatcha gotta do is change the filename. GL

How is that possible?

They sit in front of their computer for hours on end looking at filenames.

don't ask, lurk more

Ok but how would they link a filename to a computer?

Sup Forums is toothless now. I remember when this board was the final boss of the internet. We had thousands of skilled IT technicians on here with access to privileged data, and the capabilities to locate and ruin people.

Then /stormfront/ took over and the talent left. Today it's just dank memes and empty threats.

Of course you're controlled opposition

If the filename isn’t encrypted. Then they can trace where that image came from. And what device was used to encrypt it.

It was. I just hated the fact that if you laughed or roasted someone they would literally sperg out on you and try to ruin your life over a joke.

Of course (((they))) {they being the Central bankers} want us to hate the Jews. We're not very good at it, so they're bring in some messed up Moslems who will do a better job.

Gawd. I thought Sup Forums was red pilled. You guys don't even know the basics.

My Russian friends told me I'm too smart to be manipulated. Just vote Trump dude.

You can search the archives for filenames. If a user uploads a file with some Auto generated alphanumeric nonsense / unique string of file names you can find the posts where the user posted that image in the past.

Each thread contains user IDs just for that thread.

But if a user ever posted a stream of images in a prior thread with the same file name you're searching for, then you can also search the archives on *THOSE OTHER* file names as well.

From there it's just a matter of trying to find old posts where the user was dumb enough to give away identifying portions of information.

Go ahead and hide behind seven proxies. You can be found just by your own bad habits, and treating Sup Forums like some kind of safe space.

The fact that I had to explain this just goes to show that this board is full of new fags who suck at lurking.

Highly likley user.
It always did strike me as a Jew plot to encourage all the anti semitism here. Just couldn’t figure out (((their angle))). This however makes much sense.

This is true.
Thanks for explaining it in analytical detail user.

Oh ok I thought there might be some weird metadata bullshit that I never heard of before, I knew you could find prior posts through any new ones. I've been on Sup Forums for a while now but I usually just lurked on the front page until the shills started coming out in force

You suck at snark and suck harder at big picture comprehension.

Powerful elites post the occasional anti Semitic thread on here knowing that it's guaranteed replies and circle jerking.

This allows "normies" to view passionate Trump supporters as a bunch of fucking Nazis. You guys have been fooled into loving Nazis and making Trump look like a Nazi lover.

The world of course is run by "normies" or socio-normative persons. The fact that so much of a Sup Forums was taken over by a /r9k/ hybrid makes the task even easier.

Here's a niche demographic of people who are so fuckin pathetic that they actually created a god damn slur, for normalcy.

And yet, ironically, they are just as desperate as ever for positive affirmation and a chance to fit in somewhere, anywhere, to feel accepted.

So along comes the controlled opposition Nazi threads, the spergs play a sad little game of "me too" (but you know just for irony right guys?), and the rest of the world - aka, the "normies" - all think to themselves "how come so many of Trump's supporters are Nazis? I don't like Nazis"

Played like a fuckin fiddle.

This entire website is dripping with patsies

It would be naive to think we aren't being influenced by the powers that be.

Then wtf are you doing here?

I'm an idiot and a glutton for punishment. I have no other answer.

I'm 44, happily married, father of 3, registered Democrat, homeowner, and I detest Donald Trump.

But I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and I just can't stay away. I love this site.

The memes are dank as fuck and as hilarious as ever

Theres no possible way you still detest Trump after all the information you've probably seen posted here

A sense of group belonging is better for everybody.

interesting

Sounds more like a voyeur.
Go fuck some hookers instead of shitposting and feeling young by molesting people who weren't born when you got fucked in the ass for the first time

post some anime to go with your private details

I stay away from the Trump general posts.

He's kind of sitting on his balls throughout this presidency. Part of his problem though is that he inherited a do nothing Congress. I find it hilarious that the same guys who refused to get shit done under Obama apparently also can't get shit done under Trump. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell apparently just suck at Congressing and they're all Trump has to work with.

Waiting for the tax bill to fizzle like prior Obamacare repeals fizzled, budget bills fizzled (still using the 2009 budget lawl), border bills fizzled and so on.

Do I think Trump colluded with Russians? No. I do believe Russians meddled with our election and I believe Trump hired a bunch of people who got suckered into collaborating then promptly quit.

But then lied about it.

That's why all the indictments and speculation is related false testimony and witness intimidation. Not actual treason or electoral fraud.

I think Hillary probably got played equally and suspect CTR hired the same troll crews as Russia did.

I despise Trump because hes wishy washy. He flip flops. And his tweets are whiny and mean. He's not based, he's basic. He tweets like a mean 15 year old girl. The name calling and false accusations, the self promotion and attention whoring.

He doesn't act like a grown up. I hate that about him.

Ah, I see. Thats a far more valid stance than I expected

Your formatting is awful, faggot.

Well I'm not an SJW. I think of myself as more of a progressive and less of a liberal. Plus, I'm really just a capitalist first and above just about everything else.

I can't stand the whiny arm of the Democratic party who are perpetually and professionally offended all the damn time. I hate those Tumblr junkies even more than I hate /r9k/

At least /r9k/ has the courage to admit that they hate themselves.

As one of those "Netanyahu/Shapiro" Jews you goys are so confused constantly about, I'll tell you our secret: The Torah says there is a cyclical cycle of Jewish collapse and destruction that must occur before the messiah. Jews will always be destroyed by others, and this is ingrained in every FACET of our religious belief, and every single holiday. From passover eating shitty food just to attempt to replicate the pain of being a slave. We've created a genetic self fulfilling prophecy by being fucking roach humans eventually leading to everyone to hate and dislike us.

We're so perfectly mastered what it means to be anti-human, that we've managed to cause our own prophecy to occur.

It's not that hard to comprehend. If you are still asking questions HUR DUR WHY THE ((())) then you honestly haven't picked up a Jewish book in your goddamn life.

TRUMP ISNT A GROWED UP ADOOLT.
LIKE ME. I AM GROWED UP AND POSTING ON 4 CHAN. I MAKE $20K A YEAR. I AM

remember when Sup Forums wasnt invaded by reddit and neoGAF babbies who cry out NYPA?

It was a golden age of the chan.

Why don't we exterminate them just in case?