I want to move to the US, but which state?

I want to move to the US, but which state?

My requirements are:

-Relaxed gun laws
-Nice country side to explore
-Preferably quite Republican

I'm considering these states:

-Wyoming
-Idaho
-Montana
-(northern) Nevada
-Florida (obviously not Orlando or Miami)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_County,_West_Virginia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wyoming or Montana

Sorry. Country's full.

I want take up too much space, promise

Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana are GOAT

If you like being bored out of your mind, then Wyoming is nice.

Indiana

Wyoming has both the least amount (%) or hillary voters and highest (%) margin of trump victory over hillary (only)

Between the states where no countie voted hillary:
West virginia is the one that fill both categories

Id ax Nevada, it cant compete with the others as far as natural beauty.

Upper peninsula of Michigan or Northern Lower Peninsula.

Texas

Arkansas hits all those requirements, but there's fuck all to do here.

no, fuck off

Maine or New Hampshire

Wait, dont go to wyoming, ted cruz had 70% of the primaries voters there

Tallahassee, Florida. Even the Uni kiddies are pretty right wing here

Your retarded do you know how many spics and liberal fucks are here? Florida is roughly 50/50

Delete this. We're full.

The country is only full when it comes to liberals and nonwhites. A conservative white is fine.

WE
ARE
FULL
FUCK OFF AHMED.
YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO GERMONEY IF YOU WANT TO RAPE LITTLE KIDS

Here's a handy guide for you, OP.

get a load of this salty nigger

South Florida maybe, north florida is fucking great though.

>I want to move to the US, but which state?

You don't move to this fucking shithole.

>-Wyoming, Idaho, Montana

Irrelevant shithole flyover states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_County,_West_Virginia

This county of west virginia had most % of trump voters at election.
All counties voted trump as primares (and so this county too) so this county is ok

>Florida
You literally can't get more relaxed gun laws than Texas unless you go up to Alaska.

Texas is the best state. But we don't want you limey britbong.

Go to Arkansas. It's very pretty and it rains all the time just like England.

Oregon

>majority white
>varied environment, high desert in the east, lots of forests, tons of mountains and wilderness.
>majority conservative (except Portland, but conservatives and commies fist fight all the time there)
>kickass gun laws (statewide open carry, shall issue concealed carry)
>white nationalism history, supported the confederacy (Portland is still one of the most segregated cities in the whole U.S )

Before you are allowed in you must APOLOGIZE for the amerimutt memes.

wanting someone to apologize for memes means they work on you faggot

its why india poo in loo is so successful as everytime someone makes a thread you get multiple indians in there being defensive

i know this might be your first time on Sup Forums but never feed a troll and lurk more faggot

Your choices are all good OP. If you want a white ethnostate feel to your new life in Burgerstan, choose Wyoming, Montana or Idaho, maybe Vermont or New Hampshire---

If you don't mind living in a mixed society, with blacks and latinos as well as whites (but very favorable gun laws and low taxes, choose Florida, 2nd choice Texas)

Delaware is your sleeper choice, a tax haven.

Florida panhandle west of Tallahassee is goat. Its literally an extension to the south and its dixie culture, but also with affluent beachfront and military bases.

Alaska

You will have all the countryside to explore and more.
We ignore any federal restriction of firearms.
Its a red state.

move to Texas it is the superior state

North Central Florida is the best, no contest.

If you want to actually be employed then this.

Anywhere in Texas in particular?

fuck off we're full

Western Michigan (mostly Grand Rapids) has a better economy than all those places and is conservative, and close to Chicago.

Missouri

It also has one of the lowest cost of living and is centrally located

Bruh, Texas is like the best for something like that and we're really accepting say for a couple dumb bigots that are to be expected.

Just left Addison/Dallas for OKC. Rent is skyhigh and raising, shitskins everywhere, crime everywhere, and the state is going to flip blue in a few cycles for sure.

Texas is overran and rapidly changing, its been running on fumes of the 90s and early 2000s hurr texan pride meme for years now. West texas is fine tho

Good. Keep your degeneracy out of Utah.

This is the most ignorant post itt

come to idaho. One more shitskin won't mean much I guess.

BVI/ USVI

Lol, what a dickhead

the state is speak of is Utah

I'm white, that's why I want to leave the UK

We just had this thread a week ago. The answer is Arizona. Republican, super relaxed gun laws and open shooting areas, no CCW required, and about 45% of the state is forest or 'high desert' which is neat. No inclement weather, no lack of jobs, no excessive cost of living, no shortage of white women.

Fuck off Montana is full

Hell yeah

You gotta be 18 to post here buddy

ok buddy. I believe you.

New England is like Old England, but better. Though just go where you can find a job and everything to keep you alive. There are good places in big cities that might feel like home depending where you are from. If you're a northerner, New England will be great.

>people that are tribal and care about the future demographics of their area are bigots

Not much of an economy but nice country. Florida is it's own hell hole though this list sucks.

>nevada
Ya deserts are great.

This.
Jobs everywhere, people are hospitable and conservative regardless of race, and the government is practically invisible.

Florida space coast, EZPZ

Yes because California is just so great

Ya 8 months of winter sounds great...

New Mexico. Don't go to some already red state. Help us take back what is ours.

For practicality, Nee Hampshire is still very much like a more sophisticated Southern State. Relaxed gun laws, no seatbelt law, don’t have to wear a helmet on a motorcycle, no state sales tax, no state income tax, “will issue” concealed carry permit.. “live free or die” motto, high SAT scores, low crime, high median income, largely white.

Best state to live in in New England. The problem is, it’s not on a good trajectory. Republicans still win races here, but Hillary beat Trump by 300 votes last election, due to let letting Non resident college students vote here.

But, it’s a great mix if you want that freedom in a suburban package, where there’s still a night life and you’re going to be close to an airport. I’m fifteen minutes from MHT and less than an hour from Logan in Boston.

All in all, I don’t plan on going anywhere else than here.

>Wyoming
>nice countryside
if your idea of "nice countryside" is barren tundra wasteland

What is happening to texas is what happened to cali. You will be a blue state full of niggers and spics controlled by your shitty big cities. The left doesn't care what americans want. They just replace the voters.

Texas, Montana, Ohio. Or any red state tbqh desu. America is pretty great, especially if you just stay out of the cities. Texas is bad ass and the best in every single way except for demographics. Too many spics. Montana is heaven. Massive, beautiful, good land, not many people (if you like that), and extremely white. However it can be cold and lonely for many. Ohio is a midwestern inbetween that's a very nice place to be. I love it here. It can be pretty liberal and fucked in parts of the cities, but you'll be surprised just how conservative and backwoods it can get here.

If I were to move anywhere it'd be
> Texas
> Montana
> South Africa

Not in the order. And then any rural/red place in the USA I could be plenty happy with.

Western Kentucky (near Bowling Green)

Idaho, nigger.

But fuck off we're full

Just a big open nothingness where I can explore and shoot stuff

Maine.

Stay away from Portland, Bangor, and Westbrook.

>south africa
Nigger what

>Wyoming
>Mars

well there's tons of that in Wyoming

Just remember this: Shoot, shovel and shut up

Non metro counties in PA have this. Western PA is god’s country

>Montana
this. or North Dakota

NE Florida

Texas, Arizona or Nevada. I've lived in all three and they're great.

> not wanting a QT boere meisie

Are you new? BoerBros are the most unchecked whites in existence. I'd move there in a heartbeat if the crime goes down or they get a volkstaat.

Plus they have the best women. Hands down not even up for debate.

North georgia. Near the tennessee/north carolina line. Fuck Florida, coming from a native floridian. This state is going to shit, waaaay too many northern liberal immigrants, along with a large population of spics and niggers. A friend of mine has family in blue ridge georgia, last time i went up there i counted 6 non whites in a week, and only 1 rude person. Truly the land of milk and honey.

What does GOAT mean?

NH Spam incoming. I want white pro gun immigrants.

Moar

>Wyoming
>Idaho
Really? There's a reason they're called fly over states.
>Montana
Pretty nice but there's literally nothing there other than amazing mountains to explore.
>Nevada
Worst mexicans that the ones in California.
>Florida
Yea sure if you wanna live among old people, Cubans and wanna roll the dice ever hurricane season.
>Not mentioning Texas.
What are you gay? Best gun laws, you can walk around with your Bowie knives again, the mexicans are mostly not shit tier since the bulk of them are Nortenios not Surenio trash.

MOAR

Greatest of all time

Your 1st 3 choices are good

You floridiots are fucking up my home, up around Blairsville, further in the mountains than Blue Ridge. You come up, can't drive on two lane roads, constantly bring up how great florida is, and constantly complain about the city bullshit that you can't get here. Fuck off back to florida with that shit.

Detroit. Go wild!

This, assuming you are white, come to this area of Michigan. The water is beautiful there, I met a cheeky Englishman in the Northern LP while fishing not too long ago.

Yeah it’s so easy to make money here. Too many mexicans but the bright side is cheap labor if you own some business

how has no one yet said wisconsin?

Honestly I'd rather live with Mexicans than Niggers, they actually raise their kids better unlike niggers who let them chimp out.

I'd go south although the climate is quite drastic from what I'm sure you're used to. Texas is great as well. Very friendly people as long as you don't go too far east. Lots of wide open spaces. Montana holds a ton of rude assholes although the climate and countryside might be closer to what you're wanting.

Oh hell, it barely snows in England. Montana would kill the poor guy.

Pennsylvania if you like country, mountains, outdoors and 4 seasons. Population outside of the cities are mainly German and Irish heritage. Low cost of living, muh guns, fresh local grown markets, decent people and good Amish food. Find an Amish butcher and you can pick out the cow your steaks will be cut from & walk away with quarter of the cow for like $400.

Move to New Mexico OP, we have open carry and really good nature excursions.

A few problems with that, cheif. First, the "Floridians" you are describing are from out of state. We hate them just as much as you do.
The other problem is that i just said i hate florida.

I figured there had to be a few orlando teir mouth breathers there, seems i just found one

So much fucking this. I lived about an hour south of an amish town nice folks if a little standoffish at first but they're nice once you get to know them.