We remain out

Manolos did a coup on the catalan government, they sent to exile half of them and to jail the other half and the (((EU))) stays shut.

Can they be more disgusting people? I expect catalans to have learnt from this, we remain OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otger_Cataló
youtu.be/xMbkNsQY9Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manolos also staying out of this thread would be appreciated

You are Venezuelan shills and Kremlinbots.

You fuckers are so pathetic. Even your speaker of the generalization pursued out and aid the repented, and regretted everything. This after 30 years of being a rabble rousing bitch.

I was at Rajoys meeting today, PP going to win big in December.

You can run, but you can’t hide.

Of course we can't hide, we're majority

M8o are you still pushing for this meme? People are not willing to fight, stop screeching and move on, our time passed long ago.

I think you have done enough, but don’t stop threatening suicide just yet. We are yet to see if the Spanish government realizes that they have been fucking up too much for too long. This has got to change. Eternal spanish communism has to go. You are a big part of this. Spain will be made great again.

>stopping a referendum
>sending police to beat people
>dissolving a regional parliament
>taking over regional media
>jailing politicians
"Nothing to see here goys, Spain is totally fine I swear." - t. Manolo

Nice butthurt there J*rdi, sorry but indepes are kill.
For the 21-D elections they will be more fractionalized than ever, ERC for one side, Puigdemont for other and CUP for their own.
Even when they joined into a coalition they got only 62 seats (out of 135).
You are over.

>stopping a referendum
*stopping an illegal referendum, which didn't meet international standard
>sending police to beat people
*sending police to uphold integrity of the state
>dissolving a regional parliament
*dissolving a regional parliament which they 100% have the authority to do
>taking over regional media
*dissolving a regional media which they 100% have the authority to do
>jailing politicians
*jailing criminals for subverting the legitimate government

Christ you're like lefties. Always playing the victim.

>You are over.
Bahahaha fucking retard why are you so certain about things that haven't happened yet.

Catalonia is kill anyway
who cares

Because working at Indra

Catalonia is still a thing?

jej who cares?

more of a country than your slavic shithole desu

>Catalonia
>country

>Because working at Indra
shieeeeeeeeeet

we were a country until you literal barbarians used violence to crack down on our democratic will, but we will be free again
you cannot win in the long run manolo

I can't lose sight of you even in a basket weaving memeboard. You guys are boring af hope you become independent once and for all it's literally impossible to be more annoying

Your capital was founded by a North African Barbarian Semite you absolute shit skin neo-cuck catalan.

Typical catalan
>Claims they are european
>Can't provide themselves a founder myth related to a white man

excuse me you literal amerimutt mystery-meat shitskin?

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otger_Cataló

>Asks for a founding myth
>Provides a literal myth

Nice job North African Berber Semite. Back to Carthage with you.

Oh and, Germanics are the problem. I love when you "white nationalists" think "germans" are white. You are barbarians. White people are Greco-Italics. Not you fucking axe throwing savages. You fuckers are the reason we have to deal with the French. Those disgusting Germanic invaders of glorious Celtica.

Back to North Africa with you Punic.

I understand not having any real roots or history you can call your own is an upsetting fact, but neither making up ridiculous stories about who's white and who isn't or hating on actual europeans with a deeply ingrained tradition will help you, my amerimutt 52% friend

>imblying we won't be called criminals by (((them))) when our day comes

All cessesion is good. This will help spur along our movements.

Ahmed, use your fucking brain.

>like lefties
>implying they aren’t literal lefties

I'm a catalinian and I think this is bad.

>Balkanisation of Europe is good, goyim.

>Amerifat
>Call non-whites to one of the first roman territories (if not the first) out of Italy

top kek

Checked: It is the first

Correct. Only wish Rajoy would have sent in the tanks on Day 1.

subnormalimon tu preciado gorbierno autonomico fue el que hizo el golpe de estado violando los derechos de 46 millones de españolas, la tierra no es tuya, es de España.

At least don't speak in manolish

Porque a mi me gusta mi cultura, la española, si tanto quieres al catalan ¿por que no hablas catalan aqui?

No necesito ser un esnob en un foro de caricaturas rhodesianas yuxtapuestas en movimento 4d que habla en ingles.

>Amerimutt thinks destroying countries is good because Bravehart, Brexit or some shit

Just nuke yourself

Having multilingual non-ethnostates controlled by Zionist Central Governments is good too, eh?

You do understand Balkanisation will only increase all that right, Mohammad? Catalonia has the highest % of Muslims and Islamic mosques in the entire peninsula. If it were independent it would be ripe for invasion. This movement is funded by Soros. And you’re a fucking spastic.

Says the literal nigger of Europe whos empire was defeated by one fag and a bunch of Indians.

Got a flag in Sup Forums
Is the constitutional flag not the estrellada.
Indepetards cannot win.

t. Amerimongrel mestizo called Juan still buttblasted his weak ancestors got invaded, raped, cucked and conquered by superior European DNA

Catalonia may be leftist in its desire to leave Spain, but please explain how Balkanization will make fewer multilingual ethnostates? Smaller nations of one people will be far more successful in eradicating the Jew.

Imparabla

Will someone please inform these cucktalans that only with guns can one win independence??

>Look were marching in the streets!!

How pathetic. This will be the biggest fail in the history of war.

Respect to other anons I guess

>Britcuck
>Calls me a mutt.

Stones in glass houses user. We have one enemy, don't try to throw shade when you're far worse off than we are.

o sea que eres un puto guiri y no sabes hablar catalan OK, te he pillado con el carrito de los helaos.

As I guessed you are only LARPING as a catalan if I may guess you are only anohter russian or USA citizen, really sad. You don't know anything about Catalonia as part of Spain really sad.

What is this obsession with multilingual states? Catalonia would become the first Western European Muslim ethnostate

I notice you don’t deny you’re a mongrel. You are the enemy.

Bilingual (((Nations))) will always splinter as cultures cannot coexist within the same form of government. One will always feel as though the other is oppressing them or vice-versa. Monolingual ethnostates states also suffer from fewer niggers, both literal and metaphorical, as the society moves together with one another in unity. Less division = more success.

Language is one of the largest unifying factors in any culture.

Amerimongrel not understanding the spanish question has nothing to do with the eu, jews, brexit or his bravehart meme fantasies.
He just wants to make countries weak for his jewish master, he just wants to suck the life of everything that's beautiful in the world

>that’s right goy, best to throw away centuries of unification for a Soros funded commie coup so we can have a monolingual Arabic speaking Islamic state at the heart of Western Europe instead. Trust me, that will bring much peace to the region.

UK recently gained independence from (((them))) without firing a bullet, why is it different for us?

They want to leave Spain and then open their legs to the EU, same status. I dont get it.

Please do tell how well your meme government is doing with Catalan still apart of Spain. Gypsies and Niggers everywhere. Everybody is unemployed, and your economy is bouoyed by the fags in Catalan.

I understand your need for preservation, but they have a valid reason for wanting to leave.

You're just Euroniggers who speak Spanish with a faggy lisp.

Niggers everywhere because many Catalonians are multiculti cucks who welcome refugees and believe anyone can be a Catalonian regardless of race.

(((Centuries)))

>Italy unified in 1860s
>Germany unified in 1880s
>Spain has been in a state of collapse for 600 years.

Yes, Ahmed, please inform me of these centuries of unification. I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) these unifications happened after the initial height of jewish Marxism in the 19th century.

>Catalans control the nigger influx into Spain
>Doesn't want Catalan to leave

Alrighty then.

This. I thought they were legit commies.

>(((state of collapse))) for 600yrs
>catalonians voted over 90% in favour of the Spanish constitution based on the insoluble unity of Spain in 1978
>calls me Ahmed for opposing the establishment of a Muslim caliphate in Western Europe
You’re not the brightest Amerimongrel are you? Why don’t you just admit your true agenda is to see European nations crumble? You do understand it’s Jews like Soros funding these communist coups in Ukraine and Cuckalonia right?

>doesn’t acknowledge the fact that Catalonians held the biggest pro refugee march in the history of mankind or that Puigdecucks government is way more liberal and progressive than right wing
Come on, spit out your true agenda Hershel

I don't understand how the same campaign the (((media))) did calling you nazis for wanting to leave the EU is now working and you're actually believing them when they call us BOTH nazis and commies at the same time for trying to do the same.

I’ve never once heard the media call you Nazis. Stop lying. It’s the Spanish nationalists who are being labelled as such.

We know what you are.

The spanish media constantly call us nazis, maybe international media isn't, idk. Also (((Juncker))) called us "nationalists" 2 days ago.

And here they call us commies.

>international media don't

Well the Catalan secessionists are nationalists. Just like Scottish independents are.

They really don’t. It’s the Spanish nationalists who are constantly labelled as fascists comparable to Nazis. It’s always been that way since Franco days.

We sympathise with your struggle for freedom but you can't ignore the military element. The regional government overstepped its authority and broke the law. There are consequences.

Sure, but we both know Juncker is not referering to actual nationalism when he says: "nationalism is poison"

Spanish right-wing is tied with francoism, it's just the way it is, everyone living here knows that, and yet they call us nazis because they have no other argument

>"you cannot win in the long run manolo"
>No allies in or outside the EU.
>Spain economically raped you in less than a month and thousands of industries got tired of your bullshit.
>The leader of your shit cause literally ran away and left his comrades to rot in jail.
>"The declaration of independence was symbolic"

I think you're late to the party, Manolos won long ago.
"Catalunian independence" is a lunatic movement that became a waste of time, resources and a total disgrace to all Europe and Spain.

Look the subhuman Manolo cleaning toilets in London is here.
When are you going to go back and liberate brits from your worthless presence?

Calling you what you are, commies and progressives, have no power to normies.

>1 putin shekel has been deposited to your account

It's the other way around, when you have to go to such extreme measures like jailing a regional leader is because you've already lost. All we're seeing now is Spain chimping out in its death bed.

Everything is good for the process
Our leaders flee to Belgium
>What an amazing movement!!!
Our leaders backpedal before the spanish judges
>What a clever strategy!!!
Business flee Catalonia
>We have you just were we wanted!!!
No international support
>You are falling directly in our trap!!!
Fucking sect...

Oh no we've called called commies by a random Manolo in the internet. Pack it up Jordis, we've lost.
>Inb4 you post a pic of a moor holding a estelada

Please shut the fuck up. We have more important issues to deal with in Europe.

If you are really serious, you should find inspiration in the Balkans during the 90'. I mean it really is that simple. Start killing every spaniard you encounter instead of shitposting here.

Your revolution is all smoke and mirrors because you worthless sacks of shit are way to comfy to do anything besides your pathetic demonstrations.

So stfu or start shooting somebody

We don’t support your commie coup, Ahmed. You’re the laughing stock of the world.

What a crazy idea...

Fucking retard we're fighting in a way we can win, what you suggest would be a suicide considering we have no army, no weapons and are heavily outnumbered by Manolos.

But you already lost.

>we can win

Sounds like you aren't serious then. So stfu you are wasting our time

You arent a country.

Lol posting a Manola. Thanks for admitting you're all welfare leeching shitskins Paco.
PD: you have to go back.

We are and Athens is legit catalan clay

>muh russia
haven't you retards learned that this doesn't work

>We remain OUT

In what useful way? Are you willing to die for a free Catalonia?

>Wold's Laughing Stock
Laughing Stock
«LAUGHING STOCK»
LAUGHING
S
T
O
C
K

Keep the comedy going

Fucking subhuman stop leeching brits' welfare and go back to the spanish shithole you run away from.

>"you are wasting our time"
>*shitposts on /pol*

But that's what you independentists are...
Leftards, self hating Andalusians and subsidized rednecks.
I can only post what you are.

Timorenses did it. I thought Catalan ubermensch could fight too.

Born and bred Anglo, just don’t support your embarrassing commie coup. The only people in Europe who support you are the equally cucked Scottish nationalists. You’re both losers.
youtu.be/xMbkNsQY9Qc

>his revolution is posting on Sup Forums and pacifist parades

Even Arabs show more will than scatalonians. You deserve genocide desu.

Indeed we're leftards, self hating andalusians, subsidized rednecks, commies, facists, nazis, anarchists, jews, muslims, extreme nationalists, SJWs, antifas, naZionalists, etc. But we're never ever just catalans.

>You do understand Balkanisation will only increase all that right

No, no it won't. Look at the autistic screeching around any action that goes against the globalist doctrine. Think.

In the other side of the world, with most of the population being poor wih nothing to lose many decades ago. Not comparable at all with us.

You're too emotionally invested in this scum. Go fucking back already you worthless leech.

>goes against globalist doctrine
>funded by Soros
Almonds: activated

>you
Are you retarded? most of the catalonian flags that you see here are people larping as catalonians