CBTS #263 Who Infiltrated and Corrupted the Freemason? Plot is so thick Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this → →

MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED → →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
→ →

Q confirmed → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q → →
→ → confirms -> → →

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149052182
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149075215
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149078151
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149079018
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
google.com/search?ei=B50IWsCWF6y4jwSht7KYBQ&q="Signatures are important" alice in wonderland&oq="Signatures are important" alice in wonderland&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1l2.7203.10780.0.10859.20.20.0.0.0.0.154.1961.13j7.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.19.1880...0i22i30k1j33i160k1.0.DwOdso9fgzY
signatureflight.com/locations/cia
twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGE & REPORT THIS FANTASY LARP THREAD

READ THESE FOUR POSTS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149052182
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149075215
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149078151
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149021931/#q149079018

CBTS and Q are part of the exact same shill operation that has been hitting other threads around Sup Forums.

Shill operations being done against the KB Threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

I'm praying for protection from shills, who will join me?

How to filter tripfag trash

Are traps gay?

Anybody notice the shills went into mega overdrive since that list of banks was posted?

The Red Shield is scared.

using an avatar to post over and over is against the rules
enjoy your ban

Can I join this circlejerk boys?

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry
+++

Please fix yourself with God my brother.

We need pure hearts and pure minds to see the the obfuscations currently covering these threads.

I'll pray for your soul if you want.

Nazi being part of the word AshkeNAZI

Rothschilds.

good post

you talk like the fucking riddler and your shits all retarded

If there is a dick in your mouth, yes it's gay.

STAY FROSTY BOYS!

SHILLS HEAVILY SPAMMING AND ATTACKING OUR BRAEDS

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
>Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both. Three employees have been arrested since 2015 for taking classified files, but there is fear that one or more leakers may still be in place. And there is broad agreement that the damage from the Shadow Brokers already far exceeds the harm to American intelligence done by Edward J. Snowden, the former N.S.A. contractor who fled with four laptops of classified material in 2013.

>Q group
>Q

One of my life goals is to swallow Bailey's load.

But I don't just use her ;o
They are my emotes ;]

The Associated Press
Verified account

@AP
Following
Following @AP

BREAKING: Lebanon PM says Saudi Arabia wants his country to stay neutral on regional conflicts, not to side with Iran.

2:09 PM - 12 Nov 2017

Freemasons infiltrated by Illuminati? Y/N __

WE MUST FOCUS ON THE LARPING QUESTIONS GUYS XDDDD

Any sauce to over 800 sealed indictments around the country right now? Saw that earlier. Also saw normal is like 250 a year- so 800 in a week would be massive. Is this true?

Focus on the questions, answering them is key, truth is all.

+++

ANSWERS

+++

ANSWERS

Just tweeted this

7.2 earthquake Iran/Iraq border
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

dont care, enjoy your ban

Can we have a recap of the supposed right answers?

stay focused
who does GEOTUS want us to meme into hell?

Regards Q and "Signatures are IMPORTANT"

google.com/search?ei=B50IWsCWF6y4jwSht7KYBQ&q="Signatures are important" alice in wonderland&oq="Signatures are important" alice in wonderland&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1l2.7203.10780.0.10859.20.20.0.0.0.0.154.1961.13j7.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.19.1880...0i22i30k1j33i160k1.0.DwOdso9fgzY

someone posted a new bread link numbered 666 at the end of the last thread

"current history" meme

>talking like a retard
woah bro, like, the answers are like, the uh, key bor, woah
SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY XDDD

bingo

LAWD JESUS PROTECT US FROM THE SHILLS!

I luv u anons

Ask me anything

>149135796
Fake and gay kys

This is response to 149125019- "Signatures". Look at Airport CODE.

signatureflight.com/locations/cia

Q wanted MAPS
Q wanted PICTURES

here is a inspiration.
i know its shitty
BUT I DID SOMETHING

please PSLords
connect the dots
and paint beautiful memes
for normies.

THE WORLD HAS AN EYE ON US
lets take this chance

MAGA
A
G
A

PRAISE KEK

Majestic if titanic

Ideas for meme anona:
1. Picture of McCain saying If I pretend to have brain cancer, will they still indict me?

2. Picture of JFK being shot, with words:
All I wanted to do was splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds

Something about the titanic sent the shills into overdrive, ditto for NK and Disney connection.

Sub-Mission Trans-Mission

dragon - draco - the brotherhood - serpent - snake - oroborous
Chocking on own tail til self destruction. better to Spiral Out of (((control))) - guuren laagan

glowing white rabbit - cia at ryukogon pinicchio - berillium test - cookie crumbs...

qrumbs attract antswars
That's how you get ants.

Back to work.

Fuck off there's no such thing as the Illuminati anymore. Do some research. They were exposed by Bavaria over centuries ago.

>Why is Saturn a Cruel Teacher?
>What must his students learn to not become devoured?
>What does the Cruel One protect?

Jason Bourne
J B

hang in ther brother, they started showing up after Q dropped the :

>Titanic/Hindenberg crumb trail

Holy fuck 842 sealed indictments. Never heard about this till just now. Who could those be for? Is that a normal amount of sealed to be added at one time.

Why is this relevant?
House of Larp.
House of Larp US Control
Follow the Larp.
What Larp shift recently occurred?
Was a new Larp King appointed?
Coincidence? I think Larp-not

I like niggers.
The pet store was selling them for 5¢ a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like niggers.
I took my 200 niggers home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.
I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.
Two hours later I found out why all the niggers were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap niggers.
I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead niggers lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.
I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet nigger and 199 dead, dry niggers.
I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

>Why does Hatred consume his young?
>Why does Hatred consume his young?

I had to pee but there was a dead nigger in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.
I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two niggers at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.
I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.
Then I had one dead, wet nigger in my toilet, two dead, frozen niggers in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred niggers in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.
I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my niggers and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my niggers. I felt better.
I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.
I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals.
I like niggers.

Trilum - Trillium - AIM: ICQ

brilliant

Nice work, user! I like it! Nice to see my silly NK Disney meme in there, too. ;)

twitter.com/damartin32/status/929601088570974208

true!

>no. 2
MEME that CIA are the bad guys.
This is what we need to prepare the normies for.
So that when CIA becomes no such agency, there won't be a revolt.

Sauce?

titanic was made by WHITE STAR lines..

>Who was onboard the Titanic

>What did they think about the FEDERAL RESERVE?

?

The Associated Press
Verified account

@AP
Following
Following @AP

BREAKING: Lebanon PM says withdrawing resignation conditional on Hezbollah committing to remaining neutral.

2:15 PM - 12 Nov 2017

OMG BRO YOU CRACKED THE CASE HOLY SHIT

nice try

Guys we need to refocus on Q's original posts, I don't believe the latest Q trip posts were authentic.

We have been analyzing the words in his post, but did we ever verify what the series of numbers at the end meant? Could it be a date or coordinates for the breaking storm?

OMG BRO YOU CRACKED THE CASE HOLY SHIT

that's what (((they))) want you to think. It may not be their name, but everyone knows now what that stands for, and its absolutely real. Unlike this larp tier tripcode fag trash thread

to answer OPs questio i actually read about this the other day
it was a group of jews loyal/on rosthchild payroll, through various subsidiary banks in order to acquire information/influence

I met you when I was 6.

I WANT VEGAS ANSWERS

W
A
N
T

V
E
G
A
S

A
N
S
W
E
R
S

+++

ANSWERS

Not a single Western newspaper has so far uncovered the fact that the Rothschild group linked with George Soros was at the hub of the vast illegal network of the BCCI. The key person in these activities was Dr. Alfred Hartmann, the managing director of the Swiss branch of the BCCI (Banque de Commerce et de Placement SA), head of the Zurich Rothschild Bank AG and the member of the board of N.M Rothschild & Sons in London.

He was also on the board of the Swiss branch of the Italian BNL and was vice-chairman of the N.Y. Inter Maritime Bank in Geneva. A friendly former secret service man who had worked on the Soros case disclosed that in September 1993 Soros had amassed – together with a mighty group of “silent partners” – a fortune in excess of 10 billion dollars to use as a lever to unhinge the European currencies.

+++

ANSWERS

>conditional on Hezbollah committing to remaining neutral.

Lebanon's fucked

thats the way magic works
:)
hope another will take the inspiration
and make a damn nice one
which connect more dots

like a movieposter ...just much much bigger
>pic related

the person doing the larp doesnt know much aboiut anything, including ciphers
so he used the so-called ceasar cipher
which is literally garbage

right. Q said the CNA cannot be cleaned up, it must be dismantled "operation no such agency"

LE LARPS GUIS
LE LARPS FOR LE SUMMER XDDDD
UNICORNS AND MAGIC TURTLE NECKS

We're too busy focusing on the secret Q leaks about the coming storm to worry about silly conspiracies like the vegas shooting.

+++

ANSWERS

n the early days of MK ULTRA, the consciousness control program in the U.S, the former naval officer Hubbard had researched the mechanism of human thinking, knowing about what secretly went on in the Navy. After refusing to comply with government research and to join the control psychiatrists, he published the book DIANETICS – the Modern Science of Mental Health.

The book proclaimed mental freedom and integrity as the birth right of humanity. The book made the bestseller lists and Hubbard’s “auditing techniques” were described as very successful. Some of the processes that Hubbard offered to reach mental freedom were secretly used by the government to try and enslave the people. Other techniques described by Hubbard were indeed antidotes to the MK ULTRA methods of consciousness control.

The U.S. government then started a devilish slander campaign against Hubbard that was led by the section for mental control at the CIA. The still young author had – probably inadvertently – revealed the key of one of the best-kept secrets of the cold war. His office was broken into and a protocol was stolen that described the mind control techniques now know as PSYCHOTRONICS.

Hubbard and his colleagues were physically attacked and only narrowly escaped a kidnap attempt.

But the enormous influence by the Scientology churches shows that Hubbard was not just an innocent victim. And L. Ron surely knew a thing or two about some important events of this world because he not only spent his “magician years” in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema Church in California, but he had also risen to the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite Masonry (perhaps even to the Illuminati degrees).

+++

ANSWERS

Fucking nice. Thanks. I hope they arrest 2000 of the devil loving cunts

more than an entire normal year in 2 weeks.

We will have a "Who sunk the Titanic Recap Edtion" next

we are at a Shillcon high alert boys,

>STAY FROSTY

MEME THIS -- Titanic going down just because I was against establishing the Fed Reserve

Indictments when?

Or will we?

OooOOOOOooOOoOoo

Listen boys please pray for Grimace. Hasn't been seen since a late night spotting at Mayor McCheese's home. MM is currently in custody along with the McNuggets and Hamburglar. Probably won't here about this cause the jew media is in cahoots with MM.

Follow the Mac Sauce #macsauce #mcrib

Hey. Have you guys seen the ARG type code that was found in the Elsagate videos?

It apparently all started with someone deciphering a part that includes “follow the white rabbit”.

First, I doubt that the people actually involved with whatever is going on on YouTube are making a bunch of codes and videos to lead to some large trail, most likely a LARP. But is the LARP benign? Maybe it is an intentional wild goose chase?

Maybe this relates to the whole “white rabbit” memes here? Maybe someone realized that the best defense against weaponized autism is to give them a huge controlled thing to “solve”? Maybe Q related to this?

Don’t you think it is all fishy, “your president needs you” doesn’t sound like some sort of trigger phrase or just bullshit?

Aren’t ARG things strange on their own? Especially the Cicada one? Why does the Elsagate investigation code trail look and work very much like Cicada? The comments are only a year old. It all started with a “discovery” of the phrase including “follow the white rabbit.”

It also relates to the Finders, who had some verified relation to the CIA with the only on record comment by the CIA is that they were “a group studying computer communication that went bad.”

Are Q and Cicada and these other Elsagate trails related to the Finders? What did “went bad” mean?

Lastly, if the Q thing and the Elsa trails are made by someone involved... is it really just a distraction or is it actually a programming thing? How do you guys know following these instructions are good for you?

Shill flag spotted.

user, I'll pray for your soul.

Fuck off. Don't like it go to another thread faggot

>replying to yourself because no one else will do it
top cuck

ignore this anons

thats a great idea user, but i don't even have photo shop. i have full term autism.

>GO FOR IT AND FLY!

nope im going to sit right here all day and have fun with you guys
this le larp is le clonkers bonkers XDDDDD

Bump for attention, have to get back to finding the lost

Do you feel sick? In your stomach?

So you're all agents of disinfo.
Answer honestly if you can:
Considering you are lying for the greater good can you stop lying when there is no need for it?