Prof. Jordan Peterson

What’s Sup Forums‘s thoughts on Professor Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dominusstercore?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
jordanbpeterson.com/2017/10/great-books/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes d0o0o0ope

He's a great teacher.

based

That flag tho

he gets paid $60k to spew platitudes lol

Why don't you sort yourself out?

Gets way too much leeway on here because of his profession. Good that he's redpilled on SJWs. But on almost everything else he's a total lib.

So do radio hosts

anyone else go to his event yesterday?

I feel like he cares about us, even if he's never met us. In all this negativity, he was one of the few people telling us to keep going.

I actually had a dream that I shot him last night. I don't know why, I don't really dislike him or anything.

No because I live where he probably has no interest visiting. Come to Halifax you cocksucker.

this makee sense, actually

no, he gets about $150 or $175K as a prof, kyou dumb fuck

I would bang

???

His commitment to truth (as an ideal) is good.
He's very articulate and quotes like 6 books every 10 minutes.
He has the balls to stand up to the radical left.

I'd say he's pretty good.

Based +9000 IQ ubermensch

Sup Forums likes Jordan Peterson, mostly. Jordan Peterson would find Sup Forums interesting (he already talks about "Kekistani types"), but wouldn't like most of what is said here.

Grand Wizard of Sorting and Destroyer of False Presuppositions

He is the one.

what do you guys think of this guy
twitter.com/dominusstercore?lang=en

I saw him tweeting some stuff about JBP the other day. How he's full of bs etc.

based JBP

not this meme again. damn plebbitors

a basic bitch professor that is extremely behind everyone else except the reddit faggots whom post here now.

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attracts the reddit retards whom are in the youtube skeptics community he basically a non-fag milo that is a bit smarter.

He's blue pilled az fuq

based leaf

What does the currently basic bitch Sup Forumslack read in order to eventually become as smart as Jordan Peterson to btfo the fuck out of any libshit in any political debate?

He's the least despicable person reddit and us have memed to notoriety.

Had a few good idea´s, got way to much publicity to fast, now full of himself. Probably think, himself, that god sent him here. To much ego.

Good point

he is doing important work for the betterment of western civilisation.

He has a reading list on his site.
jordanbpeterson.com/2017/10/great-books/

How about his recommended list? Basic bitch.

turbo autism

pseudo intellectual canuck wanna be

just another cult leader

He's ending the gravy train that is the North American public school system. These people have been allowed to cash in on disgustingly poor results and indoctrinate for too long. I respect him for that.

Hory-sheet that mfer needs some sorting.

What's your political stance? I want to call some of its influential founders and proponents cult leaders because that's productive discussion!

he's referring to the 60k he makes on patreon a month

Typical boomer intellectual. He is literally 100% aware of every red pill there is and is able to articulate why and how they are true, but still doesn't proselytize for The Fourth Reich.

The subversive soviet cold war propaganda has permanently damaged his frontal lobe making him unable to see the only solution. At best he encourages independent thinking, and at worst he evangelises the system that got us to were we are today.

Better than most, but not the savior we are looking for.

Yeah, for free content and free lectures going back to 2014 plus all of his public talks and other various content.

>Spends half his life dissecting the totalitarian mindset for the purposes of preventing totalitarianism

>Is called a Nazi by alt-left.

Definitely not worth listening too.

good goy

Clean your room, thats no joke!

Hello my JUDEO-christian friends, Jordan Peterson here

Based Modern Nietzche Father Figure for lads who didn't have a great Dad/didn't have one at all.

gets paid 60k a month for a few edgy videos on the internet

He gets a lot of shit from people who are focusing on the higher-level analysis of his work, and I guess thats fair game, but these critics are also missing the point.

For most men, having someone to tell them to improve themselves, believe in something, and take responsibility for their own life is important and valuable. If he doesn't accomplish anything beyond that, he has already been successful. There IS a crisis of young men lacking identity, and anyone who helps that is ok in my book.

it's a tranny

amen

That's a smokescreen he has put up to avoid accusations of Nazism (because then he wouldn't be allowed to Redpill the Youth in Colleges)
He's said way too many things that sound like Attempts to Vitalise Young White Men in a sort of Fashy Precursor way.

>literally warns people of falling into ideological bubbles
>cult leader

Then he's a pretty awful one I guess.

>got us where we are today

Oh, you mean western civilization? Not everyone wants world war 3, fuckhead.

Leftists really really fucking hate Jordan Peterson for some reason and are intent on attacking him.

I'm guessing they're scared shitless of his message

Those who intentionally misrepresent ideas will be low priority, but they will indeed too get the rope

They do that to any White Man who Doesn't 100% tow the line.
As you should know after the last 2 Years, judging by your flag

>Oh, you mean western civilization?
Post WWII western civilization has been in a fiat induced bubble for the last century. He argues for the perpetuation of this system because he has spent his entire life investing into an stock portfolio that needs a naïve younger generation to buy it from him in order to make a profit.

He doesn't want to oust the jews because he has bought into there system. He will die with slightly more stuff than the average pleb and is willing to die for his jewish overlords if it means he can keep it.

Boomers are the worst thing to happen to the west since Hitler lost the war.

The right has an issue with ideological purity taking precedence over pragmatism, too.

>die for his jewish
lie for his***

Incorrect.

put a lot of things in a perspective for me

Nevermind the unprecedented increases of standard of living, be worried about this user who is boiling the whole financial system down to a "fiat induced bubble". It has major flaws, but look at the success and rapid decrease of poverty, with its reach extending even to shitholes like Africa where poverty is going down at rates faster than even our predictions.

I don't think he's an amazing intellectual but he pisses the everliving fuck out leftists which is why he 's beyond based. It's incredible how mad they get at this guy

>The right has an issue with ideological purity taking precedence over pragmatism, too.

You'll see that in any Jordan Peterson thread too: "Hurr durr Peterson isn't a literal nazi, don't listen to him."

I'm pretty sure that's just leftypol being terrified of the guy

He makes people actually listen to the platitudes, difference between hearing and listening. All he is saying is that maybe the people of the past knew a lot more about human nature than we care to give them credit for. They got us this far and look how fast we can destroy it.

Lefties are definitely scared of him. They can't handle how effectively his message is resonating while they have become completely out of touch with normies

Anyone buying or pirating 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos? Jordan Peterson's newest book. It comes out in 2 months.

Everytime I see "XX" number reasons for a, b, c etc. I just ignore it. Really poor choice of titel to make it clickbaity.

>the unprecedented increases of standard of living
>unprecedented
Nevermind the fact that Nazi Germany was able to rapidly increase the standard of living for every citizen in their country without having to engage in jewish alchemy.

You are also implying that the standard of living is entirely based off of the availability of easy money. The truth is that the post WWII agricultural revolution is what has fed this increase. Modern farming techniques freed up massive amounts of labour. This is what actually led to the boom in productivity that we are enjoying. Those who support the fiat system have claimed this success as their own and everyone fell for their propaganda.

The fiat bubble has allowed for superfluous spending; unchecked welfare programs, predatory pricing, and a general decline in western moral due to debter's remorse.

wait, what the FUCK is this? I thought 200 Years Together was never published in America?

It's on Amazon right now, a paperback copy under the title of:
The Crucifixion of Russia: A History of the Russians and the Jews A new English translation of Solzhenitsyn’s 200 Years Together

yall some dickriders

>gets 60k from patreon a month
>just spews buzzword phrases like "clean your room" or "sort yourself out"

I'd say he has got it figured out.

there's literally a fucking typo on the cover of the book. Oh well... and according to some reviews, it's probably the PDF translation that's been floating around the net the past year but in print form, and it's the version that's missing chapters.

sort yourself out bucko

He, unfortunately does understand false-flag terrorism. He need to further study the other side of psychology: mind control (trauma/ritual based. MK Ultra, Monarch, etc.).

He tries to understand and explain these "lone gunman," without understanding the patsy concept.

Besides that, solid.

sage
Public Relations blue pill thread

Nice guy.
Drives the marxists crazy.

well the problem with using the patsy concept is that you have to rely on too much speculation and not enough solid proof.

if you can prove that a majority or even a significant amount of loan gunmen are actually brainwashed or whatever, then you have a leg to stand on

but trying to prove something based on speculation can't get you very far

the prudent choice is to use what you can verify

its a shitty translation

>The Russians can trick an entire nation into electing Drumpf
>The CIA can't trick a single schizophrenic into shooting up a church
Your burgers even trying?

>buttmad poorfag lefty jealous he isn't making patreonbucks
it never fails

Who will play him in his inevitable biopic?

A clone of clint eastwood

Just a guy overblown