Why can't NASA just show real images of things? almost every time it's an "artist depiction" of something...

Why can't NASA just show real images of things? almost every time it's an "artist depiction" of something, it clearly says that sunlight can reach/affect it so why not show the true color of things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/imaging-science-subsystem/
360cities.net/image/mars-panorama-curiosity-night
youtube.com/watch?v=f_c_-evUe2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Space doesn’t exist

They don't even try to make it convincing they know most people are gullible idiots.

Ask yourself why you have never seen a real picture from space of the poles, particularly antartica. We have only ever seen artist depictions.

Because the probe has to operate self powered continuously for 20 years in a high radiation enviorment with extreme tempuratures using tech made 20 years ago? The visual camera reveals the least info so they didny bother making it color, those resources go to instruments that determine chemical makeup and magnetic readings.

>a perfect black circle at the north pole
Yeah that's a totally normal fluke of nature

We have a similar portcullis at our north pole. There's no conceivable reason why planes would be forbidden from frlying over the north pole.

so this is the retard thread, right?

DELETETHIS

that is a real image. are you dumb?

Lol read the paragraphs that come before the one you highlighted

Ultra close up of Enceladus terrain, pretty alright resolution right? color though? nah who needs that! video of the entry into saturns atmosphere? nah who the fuck wants to see that

lol. these people are brainwashed retards or shills

The earth isnt covered is swirling gas that can be whipped into a circle and the sun and the moon are perfect circles in the sky right now dipshit. The entire planet saturn is layers of circles...

Why arent you talking about the hexagon around the circle?

this meme is cancer
heres a 50 minute uncut section to section tour of the ISS
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
but thats all fake i guess
1/10 i replied
kys

more images ?of world

I agree. Why can’t they show how Saturn really looks like. Saturn is flat!

Except the probe was never capable of video and interference from reentry would limit the bandwidth even more.

This..a friend of mine works for ESA satellite imaging... Most sensors are in different wavelengths than our human eye. Even if only one color is missing and reinterpreted from a different wavelength they'd need to write it has been changed.

Also the satellites take stripes of a planet, often. There are gabs between them, that need to be filled and if not time has passed between the flyovers, so cloud patterns or light angle is different. To get a impressive picture for the masses you need to make all of that go away as you believe it should be right..hence artistic...if you analyse it scientifically you don't use these pics but the original single wavelength gray scale pics

You anti-NASA fags are worse than flatearthers. Go take some physic classes or better yet go get a fucking telescope.

You nigger!!

Low IQ subhuman shitstain starting threads about elementary school mysteries.

We cater things into visible spectrums, meaning there's too much radiation to see with the eye so we use various filters to block out different bands. READ A FUCKING BOOK FUCKING MONKEY

Planets are "circles" as you call them because of gravity on a massive scale. That's quite different from gaseous particles moving at hundreds of miles per hour forming a pitch black circle, around which a perfect hexagon is formed. Don't bore me with your reddit skeptic attitude

That camera doesnt use visible light to see. It has been colorized to see past the hazy atmosphere.

If you read even the shittiest newspaper or news website you'd know that Space X is already getting ready to do Moon stuff for NASA and other aerospace agencies.

JAXA reported last month that it is interested in exploring caverns they found on the Moon to check if it's feasible to make a base there in order to save costs on radiation shielding.

Are these real images with real colors or artist depictions? guess we'll never know!

>uncut
>1:05

It's a multispectral camera with two different viewing systems. This image, and it's a real image, is only using a single filter, possibly near infrared.
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/imaging-science-subsystem/

(((purely coincidence)))

theres periods of at least 20 minutes of uncut shit.
close enough

@149139040
(you)

Gee, maybe natural forces on a spinning sphere compact things into the most simple patterns in the universe?

Sure ignore crystals form perfect hexagons, surely no other force in the universe produces those.

NAH ONLY EXPLANATION IS ALIENS OR A COVERUP

>JAXA reported last month that it is interested in exploring caverns they found on the Moon to check if it's feasible to make a base there in order to save costs on radiation shielding.
Lunar lava tubes and caverns are going to be incredibly dangerous places to explore, never mind develop.

>Don't bore me with your reddit skeptic attitude

Being skeptical is for redditors? What a nigger tier way to avoid thinking.

>real colors or artist depictions
Neither. They are made by stacking images from different filters to approximate the colors we see. Red is often substituted with near infrared. Blue or violet with ultraviolet wavelengths, etc. They choose camera filters for their scientific value, looking at hydrogen for instance, not their visual appeal.

Oh and lets not forget the entire planet is surrounded by a circular ringring, but no only sentient beings make geometric shapes

Shame we can't use those higher resolution cameras capable of taking high res pictures of the terrain to take a better look at this

What am i supposed to spot in this video ? He has a trick hand that catches his pocket ?
What even is this ?

not at all

Fake

k

backflip, something goes wrong. pay attention to the two in the back.

keyword is WIRES

why would nasa release this boring photo when they could have photoshopped the shit out of it for fun like the other fake planets?

These are the same planet

>space probe
>launched in fucking 1997
>'why can't we get hi def full speed video in proper color from it? checkmate'

Lol.

Explanation for this im stupid

>Space x
>Elon Musk
Just like their next gen electric car

>titan
>planet

Nasa deceives because they are run by the prince of the world - Satan.

Stay woke

they knew we would be used to HD in the future and should have accounted for it! duh!

Instead we get a crappy picture done with blender , i could make something better even using paint.net

now this is the best one yet. because you can photoshop mars to look like earth, the rovers are fake. LMFAO. im ganna screen shot these posts for ylyl threads

Where the fuck is that on earth then

Because space is not real and the earth is flat.

>That camera doesnt use visible light to see
>visible light
Wouldn't be much of a FUCKING LIGHT if it were not "visible" would it you fucking moron?

The apoolo astronauts claimed no stars were visible between the earth and moon, just black. The claim was only the earths atmosphere can resolve the rays or some shit.

Nowadays NASA unambiguously says the view outside is like a blanket of diamonds.

Hmm...maybe you have noticed the spacewalks are all black, and no stars have ever been shot from any other body, moon, planet, asteroid.

I saw a selfie video done in the ISS just last year (meaning the video was still taken in the zone which supposedly blinds cameras to stars against infinite blackness) and wow, weird, over the woman's shoulder out the portholes was an intense array of stars. Odd that a handheld camera can pick it up but no others. Huh.

The reality is that no living being has been to the moon and so to protect the various forgeries they just make up bullshit.

Van Allen Belt.
Electric Universe.

>1997 technology from the top space exploration agency out there can't take a decent standard photo of one of the moons it's orbiting
1969 called

>Photoshop wasn't coded for Earth-normal conditions
The post.

>The apoolo astronauts claimed no stars were visible between the earth and moon, just black. The claim was only the earths atmosphere can resolve the rays or some shit.
source your claim then you stupid nigger, otherwise you are lying.

>Electric Universe

Reminder that everyone in the astrophysics department is laughing at you

>no stars
Can you explain why no camera has ever taken pictures of alien skies? Seems to be the most basic human response and yet no photos exist.

Check the interviews the gave after returning where they all seem depressed. It is there. They emphatically state everyone is wrong and nothing is visible.

The space station footage is filmed inside the fuselage of a a refit 747. It is all fake.

Are you really that stupid?
>X-ray image of galactic core via Chandra probe

This is why i stopped visiting Sup Forums. thanks for reminding me.

Invisible light powers your tv remote , wifi , and automatic toilets retard

Truly the final red pill

probably because they have to edit out the UFOs, elites don't want us to know

360cities.net/image/mars-panorama-curiosity-night

Feel dumb now?

Oh no, I hope I haven't run afoul of any (((thought experiments))), I cannot wait to see where all that missing mass went! There's no end to the tales you can spin by erroneously analyzing spectra!

what are you talking about, krauss and that japanese science faggot both said the theory is interesting and embraced its further research

is this proof of global warming

That's fabric just making a wrinkle, stupid.
Do you know how fucking hard it is to simulate that with WIRES ?
Do you think they would need wires for a guy just standing on the side and not suspended at all ?
Do you see the guy on the left clearly suspended with zero problem or fabric going all pointy upward ?
Do you know how easier this shit would be to fake by just going into a parabolic flight ?

Stop troll or if serious, consider a good ole kys case.

Very "convincing". It all looks so impossibly alien! Now show me the moon, stars from orbit, or any other planet.

That's sweet.
>kraus
>kaku
Are fucking TV tards. Every prediction made about the Electric Universe has proven false.

I have seen the video many times you lazy fuck.

where do you think all the nasa money goes to?

zero g planes as well

>erroneously analyzing spectra!
Because it is the one valid source of analyzing things that are ridiculously far away, considering we can't just fly billions of light years away. Photons don't lie my friend, neither does Planck's constant.

>WHAY CANT NASA SHOW REAL PIC OF DAT THICC BLACK OLE?

>"zero gravity"
Proof you don't know shit to begin with.
Maybe if you correct that, i'll explain to you what's going on in the video.

>saturn
>titan
>same planet

fuck me... being this stupid...

>gravity is incredibly weak
>you can literally use a magnet to defeat the gravitational pull of the entire earth
>but the only force in space is gravity
Remember when Voyager hit "a wall" when it left the Sun's sphere of influence? Are you familiar with the structure of atoms and below?

(and no, it was not a literal wall)

There are no stars in this photo because it was taken during the day.

>what is most of the electromagnetic spectrum

nice bait!

Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky has established that the change in velocity, Delta-v, of a spacecraft in vacuum space (no influence of gravity of adjacent planet Earth or the Sun) is a function of the mass ratio (spacecraft mass before, m0 and after, m1 firing the rocket engine, difference m0 - m1 being the fuel mass ejected as exhaust gas and the exhaust velocity ve of gas leaving the spaceship rocket nozzle.
Delta-v = ve ln (m0/m1)

IN ALL MOON TRAVEL MISSIONS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FUEL TO MAKE A ROUND TRIP FROM EARTH TO THE MOON AND LAND SAFELY ON EARTH

>Now show me the moon,
You do realize there is extremely high reflectivity off the moon's surface from the Sun. Hence, why you can't see stars. Ever tried going outside at night shining a light in your eyes and trying to look at stars? Didn't think so.
>stars from orbit,
Again, you won't see stars due to reflectivity of the Earth. Hence, why you don't on the ISS.
>or any other planet.
Most of the planets are gas planets in case you were wondering... I gave you Mars, but apparently that isn't good enough. You're next best bet is one of Saturn's moons or Pluto. Which, we haven't fully scientifically conquered yet.

Please, do explain.

>Photons don't lie
Oh but they do. You have no way of testing local behavior of forces to long distance. So you get tied up in shifts and create big bangs where there are none.

Oil is common in space and hydrogen stars still exist. The modern scientism cult refutes or ignores both these points but I'm sure you have another cheap cop out since you believe I am uneducated.

Not the same guy and you don't provide correction either.

space is real, and the stars and planets and galaxies, and orbits and physics in general.

problem is NASA is full of shit, and when they get caught on their lies people tend to think further and start thinking about flat earth and etc.

fortunately is simpler than that, 90% of what NASA says or does is full of shit, why? money ofc!
it all started with the space race, it generated a lot of rich people, people that kept the farce until this day.

look at his official NASA interview about the mars bot: youtube.com/watch?v=f_c_-evUe2I
not a single scientific answer, just cringe dialog. these guys scream actors, and not very good ones..

space and etc are real tho, we do have the tools to measure and find evidence about space, galaxies, stars and planets.

>IN ALL MOON TRAVEL MISSIONS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FUEL TO MAKE A ROUND TRIP FROM EARTH TO THE MOON AND LAND SAFELY ON EARTH

Idiotic statement of the year award.

kek

lol

Live aboard ISS stars are visible during the day in a selfie video this bitch did buy nowhere else. The walks are fake.