Brit/pol/ - Sheikh Charles EIDition

>May faces a devestating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party
links acquired from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
youtube.com/watch?v=FduYWW-7cEM
youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8
youtube.com/watch?v=WU50dLLy7Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=DJZbo5ohVGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greater Shqiptaria tbq.h

2nd for old links

Fourth for how do we stop him?

who?
looks ugly soyboy

FIRST FOR SAINT JO COX (may allah guide her spirit to the afterlife).

WHO /JO COX/ HERE

THINGS WE WANT:
1. A REVERSAL OF THE BREXIT VOTE
2. ST. JO COX MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
3. SEVERAL MEMORIAL BENCHES
4. A STATUE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY
5. TO BE OFFICIALY DECLARED A SAINT BY THE CHURCH
6. FOR MY HUSBAND-ERR I MEAN JO'S HUSBAND TO STOP FUCKING YOUNG INTERNS
7. FOR ALL BIGOTS, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBES, TRANSPHOBES, ABELISTS, WHITE PEOPLE TO DIE
8. ALL PARTIES SHOULD REFUSE TO CONTEST SEATS AT THE NEXT ELECTION SO THEY CAN ALL BE GIVEN TO ME AS A MARK OF RESPECT
9. FOR IT TO BE REMEMBERED FOR ALL TIME THAT THE GUY WHO MURDERED ME DID IT FOR BREXIT AND ALSO I SAVED MY CO WORKERS THAT DAY TOO
10. ALL JO COX GHOST POSTING MUST COME TO AN END. I AM...ERR JO IS AT REST IN PARADISE AND NOT TRAPED IN HELL.

WHEN ALL CRITERIA ARE MET WE MAY FINALLY CALL OURSELVES A TOLERENT AND PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY.

GOD SAVE JO COX! DEATH TO THE RIGHT WING! DEATH TO BREXIT! (and white people too)

its amazing how people give up thier nationality for globalism these families once ruled the fucking world look at them now

> a king never bows but a queen open her legs and lands to islam

Opinons on BF?

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

First for Taylor

He destroyed Are Woes on twitter. He's destroying all /ourguys/, and we're utterly powerless to stop him.

Stop posting yourself.

I'm in love with an Indian girl,lads. :(

Is the tankie gone?

Remainers are so far in denial its kinda sad. We could literally end up living in paradise as a sovereign nation but they'd still say things would have been better in the EU.

I wouldn't associate with them but they fulfil a role I guess.

that cunt you posted is one of the main reasons britains legs are open to getting fucked by brown dick

>"bring back control"
>imminently start selling UK to US
what did tories mean by this

stop it

First of all you stop shilling him.
t.fellow britbong

I've never used understood the purpose of these posts. Do you honestly think too much was made of the fact that an MP was shot and stabbed to death?

Anyone watching this thing on channel 4 now, “Britain’s forgotten army”? I just turned it on and all they’re talking about is how horribly “racist” the Brits were to the chinks.

States like these, and their terrorist Allies, constitute and Axis of evil

GIVE UP ON EUROPE and SEEK OUT THE WHITE ISREAL
youtube.com/watch?v=FduYWW-7cEM

This is true. Only Tankies and Fascists support them, the former because "muh anti-imperialism", he latter because "muh ethno-nationalism".

>that long as fuck reply

insecure, couldnt get in an actual stinger so had to put an emoticon at the end

virgin response. Woes is the chad here

Why do you still subject yourself to that narcissistic e-celeb

>The pseudo-Apollonian architecture of the age of reason is as hollow and vain as its time. It begins and ends with the exterior, and is concerned only in a single two dimensional plane. The ancients built heavy, and sluggish structures, but at least had an appreciation for three dimensional space, even if this intuition was confined to oblongs.
>The Gothics, however, exemplified the "Faustian spirit" of western culture. There was in them a complete absence of sentimentality, instead, a dignity and elegance that rose and converged upon the sublime. The cathedral at Chartres is worth more than every grotesque bourgeois palace of the 19th century. Gothic architecture is the greatest and most sublime creation of European civilisation after its musical canon.
>The Gothic cathedral begins from a single point, the eternity of a moment, and then radiates with divine joy in every direction, leaping in exultation towards the heavens. So vast, and yet so light--- nimbler than the Ancients, and brighter than the Revivalists--- the Gothic soars and strives, capturing in its vaulted stone the noblest features of the human spirit. Charity, dignity, piety, these values of a half-forgotten age gaze out at us with quiet sublimity, carved into the faces of saints and kings.
>What do we believe in now other than kindness and consumption? We inhabit a civilisation where inauthenticity and an absence of certitude have become our highest values. They are such because we have become incapable of little else. What is this swinish race of Europeans capable of besides sentimentality and consumption? Liberalism and Capitalism are the twin butchers of culture. Both will inevitably destroy themselves, but in doing so they may also kill the host, like many other of nature's parasites.
>What can oppose the decline of the west is not a resurrected culture but the utopia that is silently contained in the image of its decline.

Why do we hate him again?

is it wierd that i am ancap, but actually have some respect for mutualism?
>tfw bus in my town is named after kropotkin

>Just fuck my nation in the ass

Woes is travelling around Europe giving standing ovation speeches with Jared Taylor, how is "go back to living with your parents" (which 100% of people do) much of an insult at this point?

>hating jazz

Was Adorno crypto-fash?

Read Bookchin

Nobody cares about that manlet.

Fucking Charles says he's going to become the 'Defender of Faith' rather than of THE Faith.

he looks like >56 face i cant unsee it

He was Frankfurt, Swiss and a modernist to boot. The Swiss aren't human.

Seriously this is pure blatant anti-white propaganda. It’s literally all that’s being discussed.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8

>be white woman in london
>get harassed by tens of non-whites in just 1 hour

BLOODY PC GONE MAD INNIT

I hope you're wearing your black poppy, lad

I've made myself angry reading comments on the shill article all the papers have to day about Poland's independence day marches. The fact that so many people genuinely despise any European anywhere not being a submissive cuck really gets me down sometimes.

What is it like to live in east Scotland? I bet it's very white. There are nothing but spics and various meds in my area.

Don't let britroach cowards get you down lad.

Woes isnt living in his dad's house though, he has his own place now.

move to croydon

My ex lives about 20 mins outside Edinburgh and it's very white but the people are shit and it looks like a communist dystopia. It's only nice for its scenery.

And now I'm sad thinking about her.

>shot and stabbed to death

Has to be one or the other m8

No he's not, look at the fag boxes in his videos. They're the new black britcuck design.

Are Woes is back in Britain, undercover.

The Sainsbury's advert is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=WU50dLLy7Cw

Y O R K S H I R E

your the old german-turkroach poster arent you?

Comfy Waitrose ad

youtube.com/watch?v=DJZbo5ohVGs

State.

What's with the faggot parents being shilled so hard?

I remember when he pretty much started BEADYposting and then it wasn't a meme, he was serious and then it turned out he was a Turk.

Do you think he ever got to see his shitposting become a meme?

can't believe boris johnson would do this to a woman with LUMPS IN HER BREASTS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM

EVERY FUCKING ADVERT

>source: social experiment GONE WRONG

>HERE

OP I FIXED IT FOR YOU

>niggers will stick their dicks in literally anything.png

I'm shagging an English divorcee at the mo - say her ex hubby was a nig loving cuck

t.Broxburn

> No family festival fun of 'pat the Mick'.

0/10

aren't the royals not allowed to vote?

fill me in lad.
did she actually do anything wrong, or is it just the iranians fucking around?
either way, nobody should be surprised that Boris fucked up. it was guaranteed.

Horrific, isn't it? Our future is Lovecraftian in its outlook.

>britcuck
what ethnicity are you?

>tfw minorities are aggregating around you in a vanguard way

Paki with a English blonde gf.

IDK NOT BRITISH

ANYWAYS IT WAS MORE OF A WOMEN VOTE FOR OPEN BORDERS, REFUGEES WELCOMED STUFF LIKE THAT

AND MEN THINK IT WILL BE OK

MORE OF A SARCASTIC MESSAGE

BASED Shiekh Charles defending Britain in every way he can (imagine the outroar if he tried to close the borders)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The empty throne we have now

Careful there Hitler

>Do you honestly think too much was made of the fact that an MP was shot and stabbed to death?
Considering she got a memorial thingy INSIDE parliament, yes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DJZbo5ohVGs

We really take this Christmas advert deal seriously in this country now wtf

I never thought it would actually be nice not to see race mixing propaganda in a fucking waitrose advert either

>the only pepe I ever saved

i hate how the media is calling POLISH nationalists neonazis, i doubt a single person in the crowd supports them

did MI5 kill him?

Thank you

>mp is murdered
>shouldn't have a memorial in parliament
why would it surprise you that this would be the case?

So many things wrong with that map
>The boundaries
>The name of areas
>""Bristol area""
>Splitting london

I'm inclined to believe it was natural because he was far from a health-conscious man. Seems his words have resonated more after his death anyway so it was a fuck up if they did off him.

I'm surprised you haven't packed up and moved amongst the hills yet. Societal collapse is relatively imminent. I'll be going very soon.

Is she ugly?

>who is this woman dad

>patting his own head, rather than a Mick's.

What a selfish Anglo-senpai.

There were skins there with falange flags but even had there not been it still would have been condemned as 'sickening far-right outburst' because patriotism is off the script. The minority of neonats who show up are just icing on the cake for these people.

If you could move to any other country to set up a new life, which would it be?

Guys, what should I do when I'm feeling sorry for what we've done?

Crowdfund a run of reprints. Who holds to IP?

Headpats for micks might be my favourite meme in a while

well you cant really be polish and support the hitlerist regime can you

How would you have dealt with the Troubles britpol?

Because she was literal who Labya MP #20124 from the north

>implying patting Micks' heads is just a meme.

poland; my maternal grandparents came from there after surviving nazis and commies.
after england, it's the only place that i could consider a home.

He's still alive, still him I imagine. Most crowdfunding sites would probably take down the campaign though.

STOP VOTING T*RY

It's an engineered slow collapse - if you're waiting for an 'event' to trigger your own withdrawal then it is not going to come. Regardless, good luck.

Honestly haven't a clue. I have no ethnic heritage aside from his country, so if I moved to Poland or the Czech Republic it would never be my home. Every English speaking colonial offshoot is experiencing what we are. There's no hiding from this.

I'm sorry for everything I've done to wrong you.