Why are people against banning assault weapons like the AR-15?

Why are people against banning assault weapons like the AR-15?

shall not be infringed

The same reason they are against banning cars despite all the death and injury involved. One's freedoms should not be given up because there are idiots in the world.

nice b8 faggot

sage

because it's the only gun the libtards know

lel, since when is a carbine called an assault rifle?
do your research

SHALL

If they want their opinion on guns to matter they should be able to draw a gun that has bullets.

okay but what if we passed something that prevented idiots from getting them?

impossible. unless they are officially mentally handicapped

How else would you assault people? With cars and machetes, like a nigger?

Cars have other uses apart from killing

Niggers get guns illegally all the time, it changes nothing

>assault weapons
Pic ralted is very comparable to AR-15, same fire rate, same ammo-type same stopping power same possible magazine size, yet democrats only create a pandemonium around one of them.

Also 90%+ gun-related deaths are due to handguns, not rifles.

Assault rifles can be carbines dude. Carbine is just synonymous with a shorter length.
Of course the only people that want guns banned are people who have never tried them or don't understand how they work.

Honestly the best part is when they used to say assault guns needed to be banned and we'd post shit like NOT ALL STUGS

>Horsey
Opinion discarded.

NOT

We could at least make them stricter so that retards can't get them or some sort of evaluation.

It doesn't even have a Mag well.
Leftist are fucking retarded.

>guns kill innocent cops
>cops are all evil racists
>only cops should have guns

Behold, the liberal triple-think.

Guns kill far more bad people than good people. Moreover they are a surity against tyrants. Why do you think they want to disarm people so badly? Because it would finally enable them to enslave us just like they've enslaved Europe.

Nope! Shall not be infringed you useless fuck

It devalues our constitution.

Again you only impede law abiding citizens and refuse to acknowledge reality: there's hundreds of millions of guns in the USA. You can't get rid of them. You can't stop people from owning them. Accept it, live with it, and move forward living in the real world instead living in your deluded fantasy world.

That is already in place. They get guns anyway. Rather than more funding or better training for enforcement agencies ignorant fuckwads clamor for yet more laws that will make life more difficult for law abiding citizens but will never be enforced effectively on criminals.

Even if that were true, does that stop them from killing many more people each year than guns ever will?

KANGZ

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
It's ok to infringe upon the rights of the people who are harmful to the security of the free state, e.g. psychos, criminals, idiots, niggers, etc.

>implying it isn't already strict enough
>implying making it more strict will prevent criminals
might as well make murder laws more broad as well while you're at, same with rape.

BE

What even are non-assault weapons?

Ask me how I know you're ignorant to gun laws in the US.

INFRINGED

Powerful image user

Archaic laws aren't up to the needs of the current day, e.g. the second amendment.
Banning cars is technologically unfeasible, however, if self driving cars were perfected, Who would be against banning driven cars? Nobody reasonable. Banning cars will definitely become a thing, it's only logical.

because it would disproportionately disarm white men

You should have to be white to own a firearm.

because when 500 people get killed in Chicago
323 million Americans don't need to lose their rights.

The vast majority of deaths are by handguns

What does the AR15 have to do with handguns?

Learn to read stats.

Perfect self driving cars will require something akin to AIS in the marine industry. A lot of people will not be fond of having their every move tracked and available to everyone else on a network.

so do guns: defense

why cant liberals draw weapons?

two laws failed to stop the church massacre

how would more laws stop the church massacre?

the government is incompetent

why would you trust it with your safety?

fpbp
reminder not to bump this shitty thread.

The nomenclature in use vs the proper definition vs the legal definitions leave most people at a loss. A hand grenade can be considered a WMD by how some states write definitions. Either way for a leaf you do raise that simple and correct issue, the retards demanding regulations have never touched nor attempted to be educated on the subject.
Just remember, if I attack you with a hamhock is can be considered an assault weapon.

why do you want to take away my gun?
what did I do wrong?

fuck off

get your own

OMG, Thank god I'm born British.

WELL REGULATED

"Assault Weapons"

Shall

There is no such thing as an "assault weapon". This is a made up term, and as such any weapon can be characterized as an "assault weapon". The disarm movement tried to ban handguns in the 70's and 80's and failed. They found that the term "military style assault weapon" was effective (despite being false) so this is what they focus on currently. However, once they ban this type of gun (which is just like every other type of semi-automatic) they can then move to ban them all. That is the end game and why there is no "reasonable gun control". But you knew that.

Wanker

because it won't put the slightest dent in gun crimes thanks to Mexicans and blacks

Also "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

banning guns is not feasable

300 MILLION GUNS - LEGAL
ESTIMATED

please stop me from hiding my guns and reporting them missing

please make a move to try to force me do anything

shotgun through the ass

>assault weapons
>civilian AR-15
lmao
semi auto (single fire) = assault weapon
ok then bud

Yes, enjoy your acid attacks and the coming caliphate.

Because in the reviled state they are now, it has never been easier to get longarms, rifles, and antiques. People only fear the AR-15 because it looks "scary". It feels good to be a fudd.

Fucking homosexuality, fucking cocksucker dildo,

I won't give you something I bought legally since I have done nothing wrong

suck on my shotgun

Simmer down, Mudasir.

What the fuck is with this hatred towards the NRA? They're definitely not the most gun-loving if they're willing to ban certain gun accessories but I have never seen an NRA mass shooter, I have however seen more Democrat mass shooters than right-wing so if you want to stop gun death just keep guns away from Democrats

>assault weapons
Is something Democrats made up to feel safe. Any tool is an assault weapon if Diane Feinswein screeches enough about it.

For the sake of argument I'll pretend what you say is true. In that case, why are you against banning AR-15s? You can just buy the gun in your pic and get the same thing?

Not an argument. You know the breakfast sausage you eat every morning goes in your mouth and not your ass. Pro tip.

well there isn't. it isn't a technical term
you like people to take away your rights using misleading language?

you like people using misleading language?

you like people?

fuck off - suck on my shotgun

because they are faggots. just like OP

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Post your face when a leaf is defeated by a comma

You twat, try and become an individual, this is what the motherlands for!!!

why not ban assault knives?

trucks of peace

Not an argument. Did it hurt when they put the afterbirth in a crib and left you on the floor?

What!... Cocksucker.

I think your an idiot and a high risk. good luck getting a car

>That shit tier belly bacon

>Banning cars will definitely become a thing, it's only logical.

Fuckin leftys. Nobody would put a scope there with the handle in the way. Also the other part of the ironsight is missing.

why would we spend the effort and money to ban something that you can go buy an alternate that is virtually identical?
thats like banning tomatillos but not tomatoes....

Racism

Because it sets a precedent for the further restriction of weapons, along with not being a good reason to ban something.
Why should I be okay with banning this when it goes against everything this country has stood for?
What do I get out of it? Nothing? That isn't a compromise.

No one has jurisdiction over a US citizen's unalienable right to competently and adequately defend themselves from an enemy of the free State.

Because nonsensically banning things that have very little impact on public is retarded, so is letting government do things willy-nilly.
Should americlaps ban kalashnikovs, ppsh, nagants and tokarevs, simonovs and other popular soviet-era guns because muh russia influence?
That's about how much sense it makes to ban the gun with the reasoning provided.

look if doesn't allow me to go full RAMBO...(full auto) it isnt an assault weapon to me

the wepon should preform both

Wait until I report you to your government for posting on Sup Forums.

Not an argument?

this. even if it did mean regulated in the "we can take your guns" sense, it doesn't name a particular regulatory body.

Why don't you like white people.

Because AR-15s look cooler, dumbass.

You'd just define anyone who wants one as an idiot.

"assault weapon" is a term (((they))) came up with in the 90s to differentiate between selectfire military assault rifles and their civilian semiautomatic counterparts. functionally speaking the ruger mini-30 is no different than a semiauto kashnikov --- the AK just looks fucking cooler. After they ban AKs they'll be coming for the rugers --- it just never fucking ends.

Guns don't correlate with violence

Gun Violence going down

Teenager detected, please lick my bum hole.

The Truth behind Gun control is the "Control" part, not the "Gun" part

Because a madman with a rifle can kill dozens, but governments can and do kill tens of millions. So let's ban government instead.

You do realize they aren't banned here either right? No gun should be banned for what it is even here in Canada. I mean we have shit like the G11 on our banned list which doesn't even exist.