Shino the living dakimakura

Rena hits the snooze button

mahjong - school - mahjong
what a life

to popcorn or not to popcorn

setting goals

Yumachi Fight-O!

practicing

Will the rules or lineup change for next tournament?

What is pawn shop guy up to?
End chapter 38.

Lots of Saki doujins coming at Winter Comiket

live action tanoshii coming Dec. 4

thanks for the dump - we had one already for this chapter, but the threads die too soon lately ;_;

>31/31/1/?

Make it two. The problem is that the threads die too soon. Well, we had a few threads with the live-action actors that lasted longer, but still didn't reach bump limit. Perhaps it will become more lively in December, with Saki beginning again, the four volume releases, and the live action series.

time to search for preview pics and covers... in November.

Toki fanbse.

futaba collected some pics of some actors

reminder that Koromo is not Koromo, but a kodomo (10 years old, 11 in November 1s) that already played in a Sadako movie.

Mako's actor is 15, Saki's 16.

November will be slow.
Few birthdays. No Saki, no Toki. Only Shinohayu and Biyori on the 25th.

We will probably get CMs for the live-action series and some previews of the C91 doujinshi. But yeah, it will be slow.

Shino is mine

you wish. Richardson here.

I feel like it is more natural this way to have smaller threads regularly, than toki-defying for bump limit.

I already read the chapter myself, just lurking.
If you want more people maybe we could talk about the recent developments of the main series or the future tournaments.

Main series: Ritz will likely skip most of the 5th place match, perhaps to have a parallel between the series that airs in December and the manga:
Instead of unkown characters for the drama watchers (Himematsu, Senriyama, Usuzan, Achi... I mean Shindouji) they will see Kiyosumi playing with cameos of the other schools from Nagano.

I wanted to see Hiroe and Sera, but perhaps we will only get a small flashback and the results. More in December.

>I wanted to see Hiroe and Sera
As it looks now it'll just be those two taking turns stealing points from Sheep and Yuan anyway.

NanoFate is officially dead.

I...It's not like I wanted to see more of Yuan.

Maya looking kinda Smeagol there.

she should be more round, but if I remember correctly it was the first clear pic of Usuzan, the design could have changed since then.

On the other hand, she is in team midget with Koromo, Kurumi, Shizuno (139cm)

Speaking of Usuzan, Mekimeki is now freaking out on twitter because her baseball team of choice is getting destroyed by Hokkaido's brave Ham fighters.

a real freak show wants candies.

all the candy is for Teru

Maya is sweet

Toyone's haunted house

Teru stop being so cute and please revert to being evil.

I don't know if I'll be here this monday (or this thread for that matter) so Happy pre-Halloween, tanoshii!

>Brave Ham

Baseball and their silly team name.