So whats Sup Forums currently reading?

Wheel of Time

Its kinda boring desu.

Bretty good story

Hataraku maou-sama

>golden boy
DONT DO IT user

>Golden Boy
Excellent taste user. As for the answer to your question D-Gray Man. Never touched the anime, but heard the manga wasn't half-bad.

The Critque of Practical Reason

hehe not today, kid

It's kinda worth it just for the epicness. Also there's some really good moments along the way

>epic

Shin Mazinger ZERO.

Should've got around to it sooner.

When does it pick up. Book 1 is a ton of world building and little development. Feel like I'm reading Foundation, but with 10x more words.

The bible

your post

Just ran through Milk Closet
Not sure what the fuck was going on

Reading Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
High-tier comfy

Reading a bunch of ongoing stuff.
Read/finished Toshiue no Hito. Kinda wish it had a spin-off of him just running off and properly starting a new life just to see what it would be like

Not that shit, I dropped it during the NTR arc.

>Actively soiling your perception of Golden Boy by reading Cucks and Hobos: The manga

You deserve that pain

Fuuka and I have no idea why.

Are you talking about the play? I haven't read it yet, even though half of my friends are in the production of it I'm seeing in December. Is it any good?

I bought some Natsume volumes and started reading Yuri Danshi. I'll probably pick up 87 Clockers too since the translation started up again.

God Emperor of Dune
Bunch of other mango, One Piece and Dungeon Meshi being my favorites of them

Death March. It's fucking trash but it keeps being mildly amusing so I can't bring myself to drop it.

ASOIAF

GIVE ME ALL YOUR (YOU)S

>One Piece

Just kill yourself.

Sorry if you have shit taste user, but the world needs plebians so there can be patricians

Spice and Wolf

Where do I begin?

I'm trying to get through Infection at the moment, but I want to get back to Good Night Pun Pun, its just I'm not in the mood to be depressed right now

Reading this along with Holyland

Ntr Tanaka.

Wish I could read runes.

So what was up with the ending? What was up with it having a sequel? I've never really seen any scans of that.

Part of the charm is in the intricate descriptions. As a non-native English speaker, I learnt a lot of words from it thanks to the instant-dictionary "Define" option upon select on the Ipad reader (a function that the latest update made much more cumbersome, stupid bastards).

I didn't know you guys had like twenty different words for different color combinations of horses.

>ipad

Just end your existence.

well just finished reading tough. feels so good to read a completed manga in one sitting. I know there wasnt a lot of dialogue but am I fast reader or its just the norm? I read the manga in like 4 days would have been 3 but was watching 30 rock in between