Forgetting your country's history

Shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28602939-ha-you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Poles are not white
Oh the irony of her thinking

>hurr durr Hitler was a white supremacist despite all his victims being the same skin tone

>haha you want to actually continue EXISTING lmao

Yeah, Poles... you should fill your country with shitskins — it's what your ancestors fought for.

This

POLAND FOR THE POLES
THE POLES HAPPEN TO BE WHITE
WHERES ISRAELS REFUGEES?

Oh my Gawd they don't want to become minorities to Muslims.

WHAT RAYCISSESSSSS.

>Commies

*Jews

> Hitler caring about the white race at all
> Not specifically a German nationalist

>distinction without a difference

that nose

Irony of Poles who were saved from the Nazis by our blood, now backstabbing us in favor of fascist scum.

What right does a sand niggress have to comment on European affairs?
Ship her back to goatfuckistan

Dumb goatfucking slut

Yeah dude thanks for the free train rides to siberia lmao based communism.
Take off the LARP flag, faggot.

Same thing, brownie.

Hitler advocated for a Germanic Europe as Germanic People represented the pinnacle of the "Aryan Race" not a "White Europe" Hence why the Nazis genocided the fuck out of Slavs as they were neither Germanic nor Aryan while sparing people from Western Europe who in the view of Nazism were of Germanic Stock and therefore Aryan.

Opening your fucking mouth to me is a good way to get a knife in your belly, shitskin. Poland is waking up and everyone else will too.

All left-wing people regardless of context deserve to die. Their children will die too. Surrender now and repent or perish with my fingers running through your guts.

Ah yes, thanks so much for "saving" Poland by agreeing to invade it and split it with Hitler, your buddy c. 1939.

Poles are honorary shitskins. I don't know why migrants even want to go there, its a bigger shithole than most of the middle east and north africa.

Asian Asia? Now there's a scary thought.

African Africa? Whoahhhh

oy vey!
look at this nazi

Yep, lots of people are currently dying because of us, literal WWII era nazis.
Definately not because of islamic extremists.

>isn't that what Hitler said?

isn't.

did hilter ever use the word "white"? every time I see him translated he is talking about the "German People", not the "white people".

It's okay to be white

>her bio says 'scottish'
The arrogance of these muds is appalling.

Really saved Warsaw by letting the Krauts liquidate it first.

Shut it Pinko

reminder that the eurolibs crying about Poland are the same ones who sacrificed it to Hitler in 1939

No cause "white people" is an american expression.
Makes sense considering all those imported nigs and of all kinds of european settlers and immigrants.
American culture spread after ww2 and now "white people" gets used everywhere.

Well he had his thing about the Aryans. He definitely didn't consider the Poles to be part of his master race but I believe he respected the English.

Pretty obvious that their current views are based on remembering history.

great tees for christmas : redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28602939-ha-you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens

Bolsheviks were Jewish Communists who slaughtered Christians, but your history books don't tell you that in public school. Poland knows about the Jewish Communists.

> Mustefa

Arab

Ignorant. He attributed spavdom to being a mixture of things including Germanism. Look at the nobles and rulers in Russia before the jewsheviks destroyed it: mostly balt germanics.

More like the commies were so bad the Poles want the Nazis back.

If she was arabic she'd know her 1st name means penis in Arabic.

She thinks shes Scottish

This is what really bothers me in all this. She calls herself scottish even though she's arab, and we're supposed to accept that. This is one of the reasons why nationalism is on the rise. They are stealing our heritage, even our own people's name, and we're supposed to just bend over and accept it. When you speak of a chinese man, or a japanese woman, you already have a good definition of what is being talked about. They carry culture, heritage and history in their names. Stealing that from them is inhumane.

Hitler also respected Islam. Why is Zab Mustefa such a fucking Islamophobe?