Post your cunt's greatest military victories

post your cunt's greatest military victories

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jersey
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jena–Auerstedt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaco_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vittorio_Veneto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Groningen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every war that we have ever been in.

MESS WITH THE BEST

someone called the most glorious? here we are lel

anything taco related

Get owned frogs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jersey

Five crusades BTFO

Going into the first naval battle of the Revolutionary War the US didn't have a navy so we basically had to use glorified fishing boats with canons on them against one of the best navies in the world at that time. Also Benedict Arnold had to command the battle since we didn't have any actual Admirals.

youtube
sbuuhmkb210

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

like vietnam?

Not my country, but still one of my favorites.

Might have got our house, but we got the west.

>ireland's greatest military victory is attacking britain right after she'd just come out of one of the bloodiest wars in world history
wow really impressive

Not a victory, but outnumbered 40:1 manged to hold position for 3 days

*blocks your path*

Also that one time we saved Europe (with help of Germans) from Mudslimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

And that other time when we held the red tide from rolling over Europe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)

First I could think of

>But on 27 November 1781, the night before they were to launch the grand attack, half the British garrison filed silently out of their defence works and made a surprise sortie.

>The sortie routed the whole body of the besieging infantry in the trenches, set their batteries on fire, blew up and spiked their cannon, destroyed their entrenchments, and killed or took prisoner a large number of the Spaniards. The British did damage to the extent of two million pounds to the besiegers' stores and equipment that night. Spanish losses were over 200 and Governor Eliott claimed many were "killed on the spot" because of the surprise. As the Spanish recovered and prepared to launch a counter-attack, the British withdrew back inside their fortifications.

Ey piece of shit, that needs a citation needed, wikipedia is just a jewish website created to take a shit on people.

T-that was draw.

We got our asses handed over to us at Wizna and by the time Sobieski arrived in Vienna battle was basically won anyway. He kicked kebab asses few days later at Parkany though.

Battle of Warsaw is top tier tho.

>by the time Sobieski arrived in Vienna battle was basically won anyway

How come? I thought mines under city walls were just waiting to explode and make a breach

What else would you expect in Wizna when being outnumbered like that, I only posted it because I think those who held the line for 3 days against odds like that should be commemorated

>independence

You remain an occupied country...

Also, let's not forget how we kicked the arses of those Germanic Tetunic niggers ensuring an eternal prussian butthurt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

The charges were defused by the defenders. Sobieski delivered his charge to soldiers that were trapped between German and Polish armies. He basically ran over retreating troops. It was glorious and the defenders would've probably given up earlier if they didn't know that the Polish were coming but it wasn't as decisive as it is frequently believed. Turkish losses were pretty small as well. Pic related for proper kebab removal few days later.

It's very Polish to dwell on our glorious losses so much. Why not talk about the real victories more?

all our wars dont compare to yours but hey , a 2 Vs 1 is still pretty good dont you think?

we still won
britain btfo

Oh okay, didnt know that. Good removal in any case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jena–Auerstedt
traps are gay

Bolivia had no army or anything

classic

and they dont have sea now
(they fougth 1 battle and they leaved)

Lel

bolivia war history is a shame to shame
They are warmongers that ccannot hold a gun whit out losing theyr shit (see the chaco war)

Our greatest victory.

>ensuing Irish civil war
Youplayedyourself.gif

checked and keked

yawn, that's not a "win". Soviets had way more casualties, but you lost territory that you're still butthurt about today

nothing gets my dick harder

heres the 9gag nigger. meanwhile all the baltics crumbled and became shit holes. daneniggers are a laughable joke

this is a win, small Denmark taking back territory from powerful G*rmans

Agincourt lol

shut up you dumb nigger. youve done nothing for any war effort. you are a worthless cuck

>still lost the war

BATTLE OF TEUTOBURG FOREST
can't upload the fucking picture

>burger education
>t. 56%
We've been defending our country for 1000+ years against Sw*des and G*rmans, we have roots unlike your mongrel nigger degenerate country, which is a mistake, destroying Western Europe..

>mfw redcoats are btfo forevor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaco_War
we own some bolivians

baltics was always a shithole. Soviets didn't make it better, now they're screaming in EU for gibs that my country has to pay for, go fuck yourself

you are living off the coat tails of shit that happened 100's of years ago. you a puffisfied scandinigger with no balls. low test beta cucks

listen idiot, if Natsoc Germany won WWII we'd not been in the degenerate state of today. This is due to you retards for defeating Natsoc and your hyperindividualist "culture" became an idol for Western Europeans.. "USA" has always been a mistake, I'm glad spics are taking over your shit country so we can make a Nordic union here..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Denmark

if this is not being involved in war, then idk what is... only problem I see post-1945 is being a loyal dog to your dumb wars e.g. in Iraq and Kosovo

Our finest hour

Fucking cringe.

Even more cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vittorio_Veneto

Vittorio Veneto, no doubt

We let you go you stupid mick

>Lead by a women
>Entire army gets wiped out
Really makes you think

Memes aside, is this the best Canadian military victory? It seems like almost all of their military victories they have they didn't even have that big of a part in.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Groningen

>kicking out Brit/French invaders
>3 times in a row
>vuelta obligada de rio de LA plata
>sinking some ships during Malvina war
>sinking some chink Fisher ship illegally fishing in our water
Yup,that's a "achievement"

Cromwell did nothing wrong

lel a bunch of useless fucking poos getting their ass kicked even harder than the chinks, I wonder how a war between China and India would end up like.

Probably not the greatest, but the mental image of 8,000 turkroaches drowning in a river in a battle they started is pretty funny.

I'll post some lesser known ones

ayylmao

>one by one the saxons disband
>or die where they stand

>let the jews back in
>did nothing wrong
pick one