CBTS #265 [U.S. R.I.S.K. T.H.I.S. W.E.E.K. G.O.D. & C.O.U.N.T.R.Y.]

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.
Latest QMAP → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this →

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q →
→ confirms -> →

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
army.mil/article/166837/fort_bliss_iron_eagles_arrive_in_germany
elpasotimes.com/story/news/military/ft-bliss/2017/10/30/fort-bliss-combat-aviation-brigade-making-huge-difference-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/805070001/
thedailybeast.com/inside-the-q-group-the-directorate-hunting-down-edward-snowden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_S._Rogers
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1ybqDYsLxNnkKNEypjHfuzZuXEo1WbIKd/view
kvia.com/news/military/ft-bliss-troops-training-for-puerto-rico-aid-missions/628189626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LARP GENERAL

Fucking stupid LARPfags

Kill yourselves and quit shitting up Sup Forums you autists

"AHURURRR HURRR DURRRRRRR GUYS THE TITANIC HURRR HITLER STEERED THE TITANIC LMOA"

Fucking stupid schizo faggots
You should group suicide, now THAT would be a happening

SHILLS ARE IN A FRENZY, WE'RE HITTING THE BEACHES HARD BOYS.

STAY FOCUSED!

How many newfags does it take to fill up a CBTS thread?

DEPENDS ON THE SHILLBOTS X-------------------------DDDDDDDDDD

Faggot OP

>US risk this Week

Group shills shilling harder than they have ever shilled before. Fuck you cunts. We are right on target here - why waste so much time and energy to slide the narrative and attempt to shut this board down? There are way way dumber boards up.

THEY'RE SAYING WE NEED TO BRING BACK THE /RISK/ THREADS!!!!!

GUYS HOLY SHIT THAT WAS IT ALL ALONG!!!! Q WANTS US TO START AND PARTICIPATE IN /RISK/ THREADS!!!!!!

THREAD #265

NORMIES REDPILLED 0

stupid faggot

Which is the real bread? I'm in a glass case of emotions

Some fuckers split the thread. Evidently a lot of people think the tripcode Q is not the real Q?

Which means someone is shilling like a goddamn motherfucker.

→ →
notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
this started at least to my knowledge at thread #247
→ →
→ →
→ → →
notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
→ → →
→ → →
here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only after I called the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

they're getting paid a lot of monopoly money for their hard work here

Why is this relevant? +++

This is the real bread

Look back at who has been making the bread

Notice they have been trying to seize our oven

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Mystery solved

cancer thread crisis averted

from last thread:
the "risk" reference might be that the pieces are set, as in, the indictments. and this week is when the US makes a move

just watch which breads the shills hate. go towards that one

>STAY FOCUSED BOYS

fake and moldy with shills

FYI ANONS:

SPREADSHEET IS UPDATED WITH RECENT Q POSTS

SHILLS ARE PANICKING, IGNORE THEM, WE'RE OVER THE TARGET

GET TO ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS
>GET TO ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS
GET TO ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS

captcha: nato paid
o.O
gulag algo in overdrive!!

These are my best guesses. Anons please read. Feedback is good. Refine before adding to database.
Reminder: Do not click .gif files.

This one is, friend.

US Army 127th Support Battalion Unit

IRON EAGLE

+++

New Q questions from last thread

DC user you are the biggest namefag shill of them all.

This is the absolute worst I've seen shills in the last ten days. If this board offends anyone why not leave? Why not troll a different more offensive board? Doesn't make logical sense to shill so hard for no reason.

Ive skipped some breads here and there, need help filling in blanks.

→ →
→ →
here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only I call the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

THIS IS SHILL BREAD
REAL BREAD

wrong thread here tubbass is confirmed shill

Guys, what if this is Revelation? What if God is just the goodwill to fight the evil? What if Satan was just our temporal Illuminati? Oh my god..

Checked, thx user for fresh bread

oh shit he's talking about bezos, Wapost, cia vs nsa

fill all blanks with cancer and you are caught up

Why are Holistic doctors being killed?
Where is Agenda 21 activist Deborah Tavares?
Why has there been no investigations of the 300 holistic doctor murders?
Who loses if holistic medicine works? Big Pharma? Hospitals? "Disease" fundraisers?
How are they connected to all the "Foundations"?

Fucking breadsplitting gayniggers

Fuck shills.

REAL BRAED RIGHT HURR

40,000ft v. = viewdistance to horizon at 40000ft, which is 245.2 miles.

>Someone go draw some circles on a map around Hongkong or harrisburg.

I mean Fuck- look at the trouble they went through to bake such a bullshit ass poison bread^^ fucking cunts. This is the real bread- same OP as past few.

bump

You are all posting in fake shill thread lmao

DC user is Chris Wallace.

Chris just stop. Leave now

From last questions

No Such Agency Q Group

The NSA "Q Group" is the directorate that was in n charge of hunting down Snowden.

Fake and Gay

SHUT UP SHILL
THE REAL BREAD IS HEISENBERG'S METH LAB

Keep going. Ignore the shills.

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

rly?

Do we know that for sure?

What is tracing?

What is EEEEEE?

What type of food is added to rice to make a complex protein?

Why are these questions relevant?

How many people are being paid to promote QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Is SHE being paid?

What are the necessary conditions of mass brainwashing?

Why are outside endorsers and influencers necessary?

Where are you right now?

How many people are with you?

Clinically speaking, how many IQ points separate "moron" from "idiot"?

Disassociate everything

Random disney cartoon character: donald duck

Random movie: Dude, where is my car?

Random verb: jump

the +++Adm R+++ is a reference to Admiral Rogers and his emergency trip to the WH as referenced by Q in a much earlier post.

STEADY AS SHE GOES GUYS YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN Q

how did it get the name?

"No Such Agency - Q Group" would imply that there is a faction within the NSA with high level clearance; this would be "Q group". I assume this "Q group" has clearance ot full picture, as well as those allied with Q group.

If rumor is to be believed, other IC agencies would be at war with the CIA, and have been for a while. I've heard FBI, but may also include NSA; especially Q group?

>Who does CIA fund?
Jeff Bezos?
Washington Post
Amazon
>Podesta links to both.
Does the CIA fund Podesta?
Is he CIA?

>th-thank you ;];];]

This baker is a shill plant, sorry to say. There is another bread going, please migrate.

Does anyone have sauce for a rosthchild owning a patent on a superconductor with someone who died on the malaysia airlines flight. I remember for a month there was nonstop reporting on it yet the only thing they ever said was that at one point the flight reached 40000 ft

On a side note Steve Pieczenick has been saying for months that the US is going through a soft coup right now with the CIA vs the NSA where the CIA is the old illuminati whatever you want to call it power structure and the NSA is a newer technocracy based powerstructure. Just a theory here but I think the NSA has been using Global Conciouness metadata collection and neural networks to try and direct human conciousness which is why the CIA tried to build Vault 7 to do the same thing. NSA might not be on our side but they can help us bring down the CIA powerstructure which is using propaganda to control the population and reality. There is a litteral war for your mind thats why prayer and being red pilled is so important.

>What is the Rod & Ring Q mentions?

>What is shaped like an O (ring)?
>What is shaped like a I (rod)?
>Why is binary language special?

>What entities bleed 0 and 1's?

>Does a computer program?

Keep your heads down anons, shills are queefing massively.

Q=Which agency is at war with clowns in america? A=Eff Bee Eye put followers of the music group Insane Clown Posse on their gang list. Juggalos (ICP fans) had a march in D.C. last month to protest the bands lawsuit against the agency that got dropped.

Is CIA CIA?

U know what, I'm out. Back to discord and other chans until you can sort this fuckin bakery out.
Sometimes one needs to get a grip and it needs to be controlled and cross referenced. 3-4 threads all the same? Come on fkin sort it..

NSFW: a bit of ugly gash until it's sorted.
Sorry once u c u can't unsee. Although it may please rogue CIA threads
NB, if she didn't want this public - shouldn't of posed for the camera. Laterz

dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

Can someone clean this clutter? >> number them or something?

I want to leave a clean trail. Want to help.

-normie.

This is another shill that is in cahoots with bakejacker OP. He can be identified by the monotonous "shill assault" line of blabber that is the best he can come up with.

Please avoid their Faked Breads folks.

CTR/MM/SB/DB/GS sounded the All Hands on Deck Alarm.

Gentlemen, we are over the target now.

>There are two threads numbered 265.
Is that not fishy?

we got your back tubbz

keep the hands floured and
>KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

The baker of this thread is a shill and a bakejacker.

army.mil/article/166837/fort_bliss_iron_eagles_arrive_in_germany

elpasotimes.com/story/news/military/ft-bliss/2017/10/30/fort-bliss-combat-aviation-brigade-making-huge-difference-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/805070001/

?

thedailybeast.com/inside-the-q-group-the-directorate-hunting-down-edward-snowden

As sure as I can be with anything in the media.

Remember, the references are to movies or stories. Iron Eagle the movie seems like the likeliest candidate.

I've heard rumor that Fred Trump used some of his wealth to act against communist subversion and may have been fighting this fight before Trump has. If this is the case, then the plot of Iron Eagle woudl coincide with Trump quite well.

Currently looking for connections between Fred Trump and any fighting of proto-globalist or deepstate movements on his part.

This. Why did they need to be at 40,000ft over the SCS?

FOCUS FOLKS

of course. cianiggers bots shitposters and shills in yo grill. Invigorating

Latest Q post set the board to Shillcon 1

HOLD ON

WHAT IF HITLER EACAPED ON THE TOTANIC AND THE ((((JOOCE)))) HAD TO SINK IT BECAUSE HE WAS ON BOARD

LIKE MAYBE IT DIDN'T HIT AN ICE((((BERG)))) IT WAS JUST A CODENAME FOR A JEWISH SUBMARINE

HE MAYBE WANTED TO ESCAPE TO HIS SECRET NORTH POLE BASE

Could Adm R be a reference to Admiral Michael S. Rogers? Just so happens to be the director of No Such Agency. Maybe worth looking into.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_S._Rogers

"Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group"

Remember when you could feel good about yourself? What happened? It's a serious question. I know you want to avoid it, but that just makes you feel more sick inside. Time is running out. Why do this to yourself? How do you feel? And why? Is it getting better or worse?

THE INDICTMENTS ARE COMING
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH
>UH OH

40,000ft v = 12 kilometres = 7.6 miles from ground
Very specific region in Saudi Arabia.
>decrease altitude
=focus on an area the size of a large metropolitan area

THANK YOU

40k ft view is an american idiom. It means to look at the biggest relevant picture.

Do humans get an endorphin rush from overcoming an obstacle?

Do humans feel like something is IMPORTANT if it seems like someone is placing obstacles and barriers in the way?

Do humans want what they cannot have?

Why is this relevant to BREAD baking?

If you put a cat in a box with an internal release lever, how long does it take for the cat to find the lever and escape?

If you do it again, how long does it take?

If you do it yet again, how long does it take?

How is this relevant to QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Disassemble and reassemble nothing

Random disney cartoon character: dumbo's father

Random movie: Rainman

Random verb: calculate

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

ALL BREAD IS FAKE

"Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group"

Who's next ?

I will add this to next Bread

drive.google.com/file/d/1ybqDYsLxNnkKNEypjHfuzZuXEo1WbIKd/view

Check this Most of the indictments coming out from across the country are mainly hispanic names, could it be related to Mexican criminal organizations ?????????

kvia.com/news/military/ft-bliss-troops-training-for-puerto-rico-aid-missions/628189626

Ft Bliss training for Puerto Rico
EL PASO, Texas - Members of the 1st Armored Division's Combat Aviation Brigade are getting specialized training as they prepare for their relief missions in Puerto Rico.
The pilots will be taking troops and emergency goods around the island.

They're not expected to fly directly over the ocean, but are getting ready for everything.

Soldiers are being strapped to a chair and dunked in a pool to train on what to do if something goes wrong and the aircraft ends up in the water.

“At first it’s a little discomfort, however you do know,and you keep in the back of your mind, that this training is to help us succeed if we do have to ditch in the water,” explained Chief Warrant Officer 2 Samantha Palmer, one of the mission pilots.

Once the soldiers are turned around they’re supposed to be simulating an aircraft going down on the ocean as we fly into Puerto Rico. They have only seconds to undo all the buckles and everything holding them down underwater in order to get out of the aircraft safely. AFter several runs it took some just ten seconds to free themselves and escape.

“As far as our instructors and the gentlemen who came out here, we’re ready to deploy for our future operations,” Palmer said.

While those operations are still not set in stone, there is one goal they all have: help fellow Americans in time of crisis.

“So we’re thinking we’re gonna go there, we know it’s no longer, well we believe it’s no longer a rescue mission at this time, but it’s more to help people get resources they don’t have,” said First Sergeant Anthony Knights.

SPECIAL TRAINING TO HELP AMERICANS IN A TIME OF CRISIS

iron eagle

40,000 ft. NO CURVE.

Is bigger picture Flat Earth? Hiding land /God?

Legit question.

Relevant even if

yup a met ah fo'

Your welcome. Didn't know if this was already known. Also, checked.