Everything you need to know is on the Qmap

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q confirms ->

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
quipqiup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA
washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2017/08/31/the-fbi-labeled-insane-clown-posse-fans-a-gang-now-theyre-marching-on-washington/?utm_term=.f2d96d5ed900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo love you

Praise be to Jesus Christ
For restoring our True Bread

What were we talking about right before this latest spergfest? What are they trying to quiet?

Important enough (to me anyway) to risk being made fun of for bumping my post from the last bread.

Some user fixed the bread, go to this one first

FAKE THREAD
>FAKE THREAD
FAKE THREAD
>FAKE THREAD

THIS IS THE REAL THREAD. DON'T LET THEM SLIDE IT

tubbaks has been sly shillin since I went to bed 8 hrs ago wft shillborg cyberdyne AI shillman, hes now evolved to bake bread

Kek says: time to die shill. RIP

What is tracing?

What is EEEEEE?

What type of food is added to rice to make a complex protein?

Why are these questions relevant?

How many people are being paid to promote QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Is SHE being paid?

What are the necessary conditions of mass brainwashing?

Why are outside endorsers and influencers necessary?

Where are you right now?

How many people are with you?

Clinically speaking, how many IQ points separate "moron" from "idiot"?

Disassociate everything

Random disney cartoon character: donald duck

Random movie: Dude, where is my car?

Random verb: jump

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

SUPPOSEDLY FAKE BREAD WAS BAKED, BUT ALL BREAD IS FAKE

SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL

IGNORE AND HIDE. THIS IS THE REAL THREAD.

WE ARE AT SHILLCON 1. I REPEAT, SHILLCON 1. GO GO GO

Ahh, what have I done! Quit now shill, you see the truth!! Run, pray, beg Jesus, please!

>3 threads each calling the other 2 shill threads
what even is this general

notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
this started at least to my knowledge at thread #247
→ →
→ →
here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only I call the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills..

BUMP. WE'RE GETTING SLID HARD BOYS. FIGHT IT!!!

Same shit that went down last night. Pretty effective way to quell conversation.

In sure that McCain has "forgotten" about this entirely!

bump

Remember hrbrg blkrk blkqb nk. Those subject brought the shills

I will just put the OP pastebin here with all links updated as of this morning
pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ

its layered disinfo and gaslighting. kind of advanced techniques.

>LE YOU ARE THE SHILL

FUCKER STOLE MY TRIPCODE. HE'S TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU HE'S ME

REMEMBER

>FILTER

>HIDE

>IGNORE

Fuck off shill

pastebin for emergency baking DC user

amen

Okay so let me fill in anyone who was not here last night between 9pm and 3am EST

Last night these threads were HIJACKED by multiple bad factions (some bots, some autists who are sick of us and want to see us banned, maybe the CIA, and a group trying to advertise their stuff).

They started filling the main copypasta with dead links that did not pertain to our investigation, filling it with subtle changes, basically poisoning the bread.

They also started to throw disinformation into the mix to try and derail.
This included topics of "Disney controls NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means something other than 'DJT' and being the common denominators for the nuclear launch codes", "Elsagate", "Keystone" and others.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Q ANONS TRIPCODE WAS EITHER ALWAYS A BAD ACTOR OR WAS HACKED!!!

LAST NIGHT TRIPCODE Q user COPYPASTED A LIST OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT HE RIPPED FROM A WEBSITE!
HE DID THIS ONLY AFTER I HAD FIGURED OUT THE BREADS WERE POISONED AND CALLED IT AND THE BOTS/SHILLS OUT!

Confirmed bots/shills:

Sonic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention their name directly you WILL get a SCRIPTED response from them)

Mayo!D2cp6jY8yA

XXX !a22Tubbaks (probably)

Anonymous with the yellow/black flag

These shills/bots are easy to identify (FOR NOW) because of their tripcode. IF they happen to remove their tripcodes and names (unlikely since I called this out last night and they're still using them) they would STILL be easy to identify because they are spouting out scripted talking points, you'll know it when you see it.

If you are looking for the truth you have to forget and reject most of what you've read today in these threads and go back to the beginning.
The beginning of everything.
The original Q posts.
The original Sup Forums rules.
Everything.

If you're here to know why Q posted here in the first place you have to go back to the original 10/28/17 - 10/30/17 posts.

good job user

Oh sorry DC user

He has been posting as you all day

Ogay so led :DD me fill in anyone who was nöd her lasd nide bedwen 9am and 3pm ESPN :DDD

Lasd nide dëse breads wer HIGHJAGGED :D:D by mudiple bad fagg shüns (some bods, some burgers who are sigg :D:D of us and wand do see üs benned :D, maybe de CIA, an a groub drying to adberdïse their sduff).

Dey sdardad billing dë main spagheddi wid dead linggs dat did not perdue do our inbesdigador, billing id with spüdle hangs, basigally boisoning de breadd.

Dey also sdarded do row disinbornit indo de miggs do dry and berail üs.

Dis included dopiggs of "Didney condrtols NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means someding oder dan 'DJT' and bee ing de common denomidadors bor the nuglear laungg spodes", "Elsagadde", "gey sdonee" and öders.

BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

>BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

>BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

Q ANONS DRIPCODEE WA EIDHER AWAYS BAD ACDOR OR WAS HAGGED XDD!!!

LASD NIGHD DRIPCODE Q user SPAGHEDDI A LISD OF CENDRAL BANGGS DAD HE RIGGËD BROM A WEBSIDEE!
HE DID DIS ONLY AFDER I HAD BIGÜRED OUD THE BREADS WERE BOISÖNED AND CALLED ID AND THE BODS/GILLS OUDD XD!

Connerged bods/gills:

Sanic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention der name diregg yöu WILL ged SCRIBDËD resbonse from dem)

PassTheMayo!D2cp6jY8y

XXX !a22Tubbystuffs (probably)

Anonymous wid the yellow/blagg flag

These gills/bots are easy do idendily (BOR NOW) begause of their dripbode. IF dey habben do remove their dripbodes and names (unligelee since I galled dis out lasd nidee:D:D and they're sdill using dem) dey would SDILL be easy d idendify beggause dey are spouding oud sgribded dalging boinds, you'll know id when you see if:D.

If you are looging for de drood you have do borgedd and reggie mosd of
gut you've bread doday in dese breads and go bag do de benis:D:D
De benis of ebëryding.
De original Q bosts.
D original borechan bules.
Eberyding XDD.

If you're here do know why Q bosded here in the firsd blace you hab to go bagg do the oregano 10/29/17 - 10/31/17 bosts.

this is causing derailment. we need consolidation

Q Confirmed
Godfather 3 = Vatican
Iron Eagle = Nazi something

omg
this is a shill bread...
oh man

its just to wired.....

Atleast learn how to write in spurdo before you do it, that shit is fucking horrible.

remember my tripcode, i have an imposter. but an imposter would never lead you towards the evidence that he is a shill.

do you idiots really think im gonna fall for this gaslight shit trying to anger me? im gonna keep calling you out with hard evidence and you're going to keep having to post as tripcode Q afterwards to make sure no one pays attention.

you're obv not CIA because you're using kiddie tactics. you're probably mad because we have these threads going on in your boards and want to kick us out, but sadly, that wont happen. goodbye done replying to shills.

SHILL POP QUIZ:

Why did you make such gross life choices?
Eww.

notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
this started at least to my knowledge at thread #247
→ →
→ →
here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only I call the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

Sorry dude I got tricked as well. Glad to see real dc user

remember my tripcode, i have an imposter. and if i ever start telling you to chase something other than what original q wanted us to, ive been compromised.

SHILL JOKE ALERT:

What is the difference between a shill and AIDS?
Please respond with any answer you can come up with, I'm stumped.

Bumping so shills can fuck off

Anonymous 11/12/17(Sun)10:16:31 No.19888887▶ "Tvdi jt uif ivsugvm Bqqbsfm, xifsfxjui uipv bsu dmpuife, xijdi esbxt boe qvmmt uiff epxoxbse cz jut pxo tfmg, mftu mppljoh vqxbse boe tffjoh uif cfbvuz pg Usvui, boe uif Hppe uibu jt sfqptfe uifsfjo, uipv tipvmetu ibuf uif xjdlfeoftt pg uijt Hbsnfou boe voefstuboe uif usbqt boe bncvtift xijdi ju ibe mbje gps uiff."

Q
turns into:
Such is the hurtful A??arel, wherewith thou art clothed, which draws and ?ulls thee downward by its own self, lest looking u?ward and seeing the beauty of Truth, and the Good that is re?osed therein, thou shouldst hate the wickedness of this Gar?ent and understand the tra?s and a?bushes which it had laid for thee

using: quipqiup.com/

correct thread

Shills are so gross, most people don't even believe they exist! Think about it shillos. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Do humans get an endorphin rush from overcoming an obstacle?

Do humans feel like something is IMPORTANT if it seems like someone is placing obstacles and barriers in the way?

Do humans want what they cannot have?

Why is this relevant to BREAD baking?

If you put a cat in a box with an internal release lever, how long does it take for the cat to find the lever and escape?

If you do it again, how long does it take?

If you do it yet again, how long does it take?

How is this relevant to QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Disassemble and reassemble nothing

Random disney cartoon character: dumbo's father

Random movie: Rainman

Random verb: calculate

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

ALL BREAD IS FAKE

Man and the many evils man is filled with which prevent him (or her) from having any apprehension of the truth about anything, occultism included. I commend the following words of Hermes to all readers:
The Greatest Evil in Man is not Knowing God
"Whither are you carried, O Men, drunken with drinking up the strong Wine of Ignorance? which seeing you cannot bear: Why do you not vomit it up again?
"Stand, and be sober, and look up again with the eyes of your heart; and if you cannot all do so, yet do as many as you can.
"For the malice of Ignorance surroundeth all the Earth, and corrupteth the Soul, shut up in the Body not suffering it to arrive at the Havens of Salvation.
"Suffer not yourselves to be carried with the great stream, but stem the tide, you that can lay hold of the Haven of Safety, and make your full course towards it.
"Seek one that may lead you by the hand, and conduct you to the door of Truth and Knowledge, where the clear Light is that is pure from Darkness, where there is not one drunken, but all are sober and in their heart look up to him, whose pleasure it is to be seen.
"For he cannot be heard with ears, nor seen with eyes, nor expressed in words; but only in mind and heart can he be known.
"But first thou must tear to pieces and break through the garment thou wearest; the web of Ignorance, the foundation of all Mischief; the bond of Corruption ; the dark Coverture; the living Death ; the sensible Carcass, the Sepulchre, carried about with us; the domestical Thief which in what he loves us, hates us, envies us.
"Such is the hurtful Apparel, wherewith thou art clothed, which draws and pulls thee downward by i

ts own self; lest looking up, and seeing the beauty of Truth, and the Good that is reposed therein, thou shouldst hate the wickedness of this garment, and understand the traps and ambushes, which it hath laid for thee.
"Therefore doth it labour to make good those things that seem and are by the Senses, judged and determined; and the things that are truly, it hides, and envelopeth in such matter, filling what it presents unto thee, with hateful pleasure, that thou canst neither hear what thou shouldst hear, nor see what thou shouldst see."
('The Divine Pymander of Hermes Trismegistus')

new Q:

ALL THREADS ARE FAKE BECAUSE THE BREAD IS FAKE

Q IS AS REAL AS SANTA CLAUS

that is what that turned into... idk if it is revelent... it does have to do with the occult, but the OP didnt have the right trip code, it wasnt on pol, and it could just be a larp. also the OP had his tripjacked so he posed 1 trip b4, the actual trip specified in the op was anti mason sihit

Agree. Witnessed.

jesus fuck....

I WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU user

Is this legit trip, or just fake?

>youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA
You're such a sweetheart.

Juan McLame sucks SA dick.
>Note his recent very public divorce from Lamesy Ghramnesty

U SO POWERFUL U DID CALL EVERYBODY OUT

>Which agency is a war w/ clowns in America?

FBI declared entire fan base of ICP a gang similar to MS-13.

washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2017/08/31/the-fbi-labeled-insane-clown-posse-fans-a-gang-now-theyre-marching-on-washington/?utm_term=.f2d96d5ed900

what is NYT?

Is it possible to hack the tripcode of Santa Claus?

Why is this relevant to QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Mutilate the minutia; call out the militia

Random disney cartoon character: Pinky

Random movie: Life of Brian

Random verb: deliberate

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

ALL BREAD IS FAKE

One pushes Shit upHILL