Bubuki Buranki s2

Episode 17 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafarge_(company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP.

It should be airing at AT-X right now.

T-MX stream in 20 minutes from now.

Do you think they will update OP? Now that Kaoruko has Entei and Russian team is dead ;_;7

Sorry Kogane.

doujins when?

Russian team better not be dead. I want cute imoutos to live ;_;

OTP STRONK

Goddamn why

Subs?

Out in the usual places

Why?

>own sister doesn't approve

why so dead

fuck

O T P
T
P

Cheeky as ever

I'm sure I've said this before, but the action in season two has been so much better than last season's. I'm also glad that there is actually some logic behind Leticia and Epizo staying antagonistic for a little longer, even if it does just boil down to Epizo being stupid.

b-but she like 40

He will melt her ice cold heart

uhm...
So why did they just leave kaoruko there?
I mean they should be able to see the giant flame, so they gotta at least assume that she's probably not okay and they know azuma at least wouldnt wanna se her dead..

She died already.

Well because they can't GATTAI now so i don't think they're able to bring Entei with them.

They cant go against 2 burankis without Azuma

Kaoruko is so great. Yeah she's kinda dumb but she's so over-the-top and FUN

Made a longer one.

She is a genius. Azuma and Epizo are the dumb ones.

Anybody have the battle music this episode? Or ANY of the Bubuki OST for that matter?

I'm just passing by from the front page and holy shit did somebody actually make a 3d anime that doesn't look like complete 100% shit?

God I love her. She's so cute and fun and awesome.

>A heart doesn't think!
I love you Epizo, never change.

Super fun. Super cute.

A serious Kaoruko is also great.

I called it.

His reason for still siding with Guy was very Epizo like at least. I'm glad he didn't also get Russian'd.

Reoko-sama is the HOTTEST loli-baba of the year.

Not physically.

I want to punch this bitch so hard for making fun of my waifu.

Too late anyways.

SOUNDTRACK

FUCKING

NEVER

AAAAAAA

>Dat Kaoruko ass

>That transition to the OP
Perfect.

Is no one going to mention that they just left Kaoruko to burn inside Entei?

She is smart enought to be in disadvantage in this world of idiots. But I like how even in serious mode kaoruko is fun and wacky.

She will be just fine

Her sacrifice will not be in vain.

Some people thought she was going to be a real baka through and through, but I called it. It's obviously she was going to end up on her onii-chan's side eventually, but to see her act in opposition to Guy this early on and even realize her trust was misplaced? She's more intuitive and serious than some people think.

I'm sorta worried, but I have faith that she won't get killed off.

>Azuma making that cool speech to Reoko
>reaches down to give her a manly pull up
>passes out like a faggot

Ya fucking blew it.

Also, I want to hatefuck the sass out of Kaoruko.

Well considering he jumped off his mech and slammed back first into a brick wall before crashing into a roof, I wouldn't really blame him.

If he didn't, we wouldn't have gotten budding dere Reoko.

Nah he looks like he did it.

Not worried about her getting killed off, just seems like a dick move on everyone's part. Azuma said he'd come back for her then just ran into Reoko's lap and fell asleep and no one brought her up.

How the hell they bring Kaoruko with them?

I don't know, I thought Reoko was gonna bust Entei open and steal it back.

She was still recovering. She could barely carry Azuma.

>Reoko wants to kill herself

Did I forget something? I don't remember her wanting to die

She's immortal right? Locked inside a box for a few years and such.

if she was a thousand years I can understand her wanting to die, but she's 40

Episode 12
She says her body's only purpose is to kill Buranki. After she kills them all, she will end herself.

Reoko is tired. And probably also afraid of never being free if we are to talk about the long term.

With her bond with Entei however, Reoko is a serious enough person to try to make the best out of it.
But Reoko does consider herself a freak, and she is no doubt tired even if she does her best to hold everything on her shoulders. She was likely just tempted by an opportunity that she had never imagined, of being free.

Even in that moment she wasn't certain that she could die. She just felt like it was a possibility.
She snapped out of it pretty quickly though, realizing that there is still work that needs to be done. And that there are people who would be sad if she left them behind. But now she also faces the risk of being stuck with Entei forever. Even long after everyone she cares about dies of old age or otherwise perishes.
That's my take on it at the very least.

She is probably afraid of becoming a thousand years old.

It keeps happening.

>O

Damm this episode was fast as fuck (not complaining). I thought breaking into Guy's fortress and saving Reoko was going to be endgame, glad to see I was wrong.

The end game is going to the comet

Epimew is pretty sick.
I like how the lasers are controlled by Leaticia's hand movements.

Reoko-sama makes the best faces.

Yeah, it's a really neat mech. I like it a lot too.

That's such a nice dialogue between the protag and antagonist.

So many shows fail at that.

The Buranki are some of the best mech designs I've seen in years, but Epimew's inhumanoid design stands out among them. Entei's still my favorite though.

Cherish, protect and take walks at the beach with

Even if it's most likely intentional, ironic or not, it's interesting that the paraplegic has the Buranki without regular humanoid limbs.

What the fuck was that episode?

It hurts so much. I almost can't believe it actually happened.

They are on a coma-like state. Their bodies are probably needed to automate Zampaza

I wasn't expecting them save Reoko so fast.
Well, if they really plan go ahead with AzumaxReoko ship, now they've plenty of time to do it.

>They are on a coma-like state. Their bodies are probably needed to automate Zampaza
I want to believe. Believe that the world will see this smile again.
That they'll all be fine. And happy.

>you will never rest your head on Reoko-sama's lap

And yet she'll still risk her life just for a chance that she could eventually walk with you on her own two legs instead of just being a burden and having you push her around everywhere.

I am only saying this because I really want to make more Oniisama webms.

Reoko is the loveliest loli baba I have ever seen.

Azuma's thighs.

Are non-Reoko Heart users just too weak for Entei, or is Entei also actively rejecting them for not being Reoko?

This show has no right to be this great. Even the CLANG CLANG when Oubu runs are awesome. They also managed to get their French correct, even if Mende isn't in the 13th department.
Also, Le Moderne is clearly Lafarge, which was indeed founded in 1833 and has a similar logo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafarge_(company)

>take walks with
You cheeky fuck.

I can't remember but Zetsubi had issues controlling Entei in the first season for similar reasons, right?

>Also, Le Moderne is clearly Lafarge, which was indeed founded in 1833 and has a similar logo.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafarge_(company)
That's cool. I actually considered asking since I had a feeling it was from something.

I'm again surprised by the pacing. I didn't expected Kaoruko to betray Guy this early.