Polynesians = Master Race

Quit denying the fact that Polynesians are the master race. They're robust, strong, high-T, DOM, and Alpha.

Be thankful there's only 2 million of them or else they would take over the world.

The Polynesian Punching Power (PPP) is nonpareil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even at old age the robustness of the Polynesian is simply insane.

literally who: the race

They're slow as fuck though.
Also not that DOM
We know about your tranny traditions over there.

Don't forget the Polyfag who catfished the notre dame football player

Yeah, they're cool.

they have small dicks. i had a secret thing for guys that looked like this since childhood. so when i went on an island vacation as an adult with some friends i was on a mission to hook up with one. they work at all the restaurants and hotels in hawaii. guys that look just like this. i fucked one my second night there and it was hot but his size was so disappointing that i fucked another one the next night. it might’ve been even smaller. third and last time i told one guy to bring friends and have a threesome of sorts. him and two of his buddies fucked me and it was probably 7 inches of dick between all three of them. on another note they all cum inside of you without asking about birth control or anything. luckily i was on the pill but they all did it and not one asked before or after.

what a thicc delicious nigger

jesus is there a single female on earth that isn't a degenerate whore?

Post titties.

You know the answer to this

Gtfo, pol is not for roasties

and yet men who go to thailand for sex tourism are shunned

This a dude^

Well they are just fat chinks. What did you expect?

Fake whore, u a trap faggot

>master race

Only 2 million
Inbreeding must give them that retard strength

I don't believe in the "master race" bullshit, but they're not to be understated. They colonized the entire southern Pacific on what are essentially canoes with stabilizers on them.
Have you ever been on the open sea in a *large* sailboat? It can be hairy as hell.

Not all information yearns to be free.

They were nice in Civ 5 but other than that they suck

>An entire race who's only purpose is to be a tourist attraction for whites
You are literally a pet race for whites. Why don't you put on some palm leaves and do a dance for my children?

They're alright. I prefer dealing with PIs than Maoris. Maoris have a big chip on their shoulder

Its almost like you want to suck their dicks and get them to fuckt ur boipucci

>he has facepaint rather than a really tattoo

>my children?

you dont have any thats why

>island gooks
>master race

until they meet Anglos. Then they're fucked.

> face paint
more like a magic marker. You'll only ever see tattoos on tribe leaders and gang members

Polynesians are living proof tribalism is the answer

Or proof that living on tiny islands is the answer

I'm a Filipino..am I Polynesian too?

They are see niggers with a iq of 85 sage

*sea

True.

Filipinos got nothing from the asian smartness, but all of the asian lack of penis. I'm really sorry

Ayy lmao! The homo in pink tattoed cum dripping from his aids mouth.

When I was a kid I thought Polynesian sauce was the best at Chik Fil A
Then I had Chik Fil A Sauce
But now that I’m getting older I find myself missing the Polynesian sauce

Anyone has the screencaps of that british explorer that observed the polynesians for a while? Literally the most degenerate, fucked up, pedophillic culture ever witnessed

give them a shot degeneracy, namely alcohol. and let's see if they even can survive this without going apeshit.

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BRO THEY ARE TWICE AS OBESE AS AMERIFATS AND ALL DIE BEFORE THEY 60 of heart Failure.

KEKS OP go over there. youll find whale sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM

Suck my dick babe

The only good thing about coconut niggers is they don't live anywhere near me.

*paddles behind you and eats your flesh*
heh nothing personnel

>cook island
Of course.

this

How can you even tell with your squinty eyes and chronic alcoholism?

Aussie here

They're dumber and less motivated than a bottle fed chimp

they are literally asian-african hybrids. the intellect of asians crossed with the brute strength and athleticism of africans

Brute strength is pretty much all they have though.
Most of them are slower than a bottle of ketchup.

That's cos they're largely part Anglo and as such inherited our pettiness and arrogance.

Don't care. I will always prefer mages before warriors. You can teach a mage to dual class and forge their body into something stronger. You cannot teach a warrior to dual class and forge their mind into something stronger unless they already have the potential. Since they came up in the equivalent of Island Africa, they didn't have to select for intelligence so much as strength and they are lacking in this respect compared to others.

How to i get my white sister to switch to them instead of disgusting niggers?

>thinks australoids are african
>thinks blacks are good at anything other than jumping
stop lying tyrone