You'll elect a literal pedophile as long as he has an (R) in front of his name, unbelievable

You'll elect a literal pedophile as long as he has an (R) in front of his name, unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/the_moral_cowardice_of_saying_allegations_against_roy_moore_are_horrible.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/roy-moore-colleague-common-knowledge-dated-teenagers-article-1.3627653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrat lost the right to be outraged when they didn't give a rip about Clinton's visits to pedo island.

You are literally projecting.

As for Moore... 40 years ago, he said she said, $1000 to "she said" from the yellow journalist at the WaPoop for Moore smears. Too weak, OP. Too fucking weak.

>Democrat lost the right to be outraged when they didn't give a rip about Clinton's visits to pedo island.

I'd say "give me a source for this" but you'll probably link me to Info Wars or some other right wing fake news site, lol.

People close to Molestin' Moore just came out and said it was well known Rapin' Roy liked dating high school girls in his 30s. There's tons of testimonies out there leading to the allegations being legit.

But who cares? He has an (R) in front of his name! Yeehawwww *spits moonshine on the ground*

and fox news

Slide.

Saged

High school girls are breeding age.

>Child molester

You mean like the one Hillary Clinton defended for brutally raping a 12 year old girl?

Or maybe you're talking about John Podesta?

>Fox News

No worse than CNN, MSNBC, etc.

ded

>conservatives are destroying our future
>our future

topkek, sure

So you think dating 14 year olds as a 30+ year old is okay?

CNN, MSNBC, etc arent actively defending Rapey Roy Moore. If it was a (D), they would drop any talks of him on the channels. Not the case with Fox News and Moore! They're saying he dindu nuffin'.

Fuck off pedo liberal

>14 year olds
fake news

>spits moonshine on the ground
Are you really so stupid that you think rednecks are spitting moonshine? Is reality a cartoon in your head at this point? Have a scoop.

Roy Moore falsely accused by paid hillary shill of calling her pretty as an 18 year old Pathetic.

It's your party that is defending a pedophile (Roy Moore), not liberals.

Nice try.

You must know from experience, Skeeter. LOL

Gonna laugh even harder when the pedo wins than I did when Trump did. Especially since your pedo, Carlos Danger, took Hildabeast down.

Funny on so many levels.

>literal pedophile
>no actual proof.
When you have more proof besides accusations, call me

>Highschool girls
>Pedophile

Nigger I am an actual closet pedo and you are retarded. Kill yourself.

why cant the left meme

>skeeter
>budumm'tss
Are you in your 50's? You write like an out of touch boomer.
>Your party
Wherever you came from you're going to feel like a retard when you realize that this isn't a partisan place. Republicans are faggots just like the democrats. The difference is that the DNC have been exceptionally bad and deserve to suffer. Trump is popular because he speaks his mind and we find him funny. Grow a brain and deal with it somewhere else if you don't find it entertaining. You're not nearly as clever or informed as you think.

dems unironically believe news reported by wapo lmao

Innocent until proven guilty you sorry sack of putrid shit.

Keurigs are abhorrent though.

My favorite part is he is basing his opinion around accusations that surfaced just before an election lol. He doesnt even need real proof.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE PEDOS WE SEE WHAT YOUR DOING

SOROS
SHILL

SOROS
SHILL

SOROS
SHILL

I'm not. I don't live down there.

it wasnt trump that called him "denny" hastert in the wikileaks
that was podesta

>Get's salty about sources
>Makes assertions without sources

I'm out.

What's this about a coffeemaker?

because half the dems aren't known for that same shit, right?

fuck me dead the quality of shitposting has gone downhill lately

Wanting to know if allegations are true is moral cowardice.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/the_moral_cowardice_of_saying_allegations_against_roy_moore_are_horrible.html

Just be glad they've never run a candidate who embraces our actual values, faggot.

You can still buy a Kuerig machine, they basically break even on them and make money on the Kcups.

modify it so it takes not Kuerig cups, buy those or use your own coffee with reusable cups and Kuerig never makes a dime off you.

First of all, you'd think liberals would be mad about Keurigs. It's basically physical DLC that generates litter.

Yeah way to tack that on unless they meant at Fox news

>makes epstein reference
>forgets to include long time clinton and epstein friend, Donald J Trump

neck yourself nigger

You have to admit it really pisses people off when you can't use other coffee pods in a Kurig unless you do the tin foil lid hack.

>2017-19 days
>jews do a reverse 360° and make mob mentality social shaming illegal by means of mob mentality social shaming
We are reaching levels of kike technology that shouldn't be possible in this world

Democrats have a fucking senator on trial right now for bribes and fucking underage hookers, piss off with your Roy Moore fanfiction.

>literal pedophile
literally no proof

>Gonna laugh even harder when the pedo wins than I did when Trump did.

Me too. The RNC is not gonna live down the negative ads in 2018.

"Republicans STAND with accused child molester Roy Moore, the Republican senator for Alabama. Is this who you want representing America?"

You lose one way or the other.

>Innocent until proven guilty you sorry sack of putrid shit.

Is that what Sup Forums said about Weinstein or even more recently, George Takei? No.. you guys took the accusations as truth as soon as they came out.

But Roy Moore is somehow different. He needs to be proven guilty first. :^)

They admitted to it. Stop projecting

death to keurig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nydailynews.com/news/politics/roy-moore-colleague-common-knowledge-dated-teenagers-article-1.3627653

>A former colleague of U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls while he was the assistant district attorney for Etowah County.

>Moore worked in the district attorney’s office from 1977 until 1982 and his coworkers found it strange that he regularly dated high school girls, Teresa Jones, who held the deputy district attorney post in Etowah County from 1982 until 1985, told CNN.

>No one confronted him about the behavior — which included preying on young girls at high school gatherings — at the time, she said.

>“We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

Rapin' Roy loves the sweet prime teen pussy.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE PEDOS AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

>TIME TO HANG NPR

Washington Compost? No blue dress? Please.

>Anonymous (You)

Kek, you screenshotted your own post, pathetic.

Republicans will defend any kind of behavior as long as they can elect angry, Christian white supremacists. The GOP will not exist in 10 years. Hatred will not prevail. Your days are numbered.

saged

Wow, stop posting for 1 year

Eh, they'll still exist in 10 years but they'll slowly become a minority. The GOP will be forced to change tactics in order to survive or go extinct. They'll change.

Right now we are at the peak of conservative ignorance. A dead cat bounce. Will not happen again in national elections.

You presume ignorance of the other side, yet your identity politics and lgbt hysteria ran rampant and was broadcasted for the world to see. This is why you lost and if you don' change your way of thinking and acting you will lose again because aren't as dumb as you think they are.

1. He had (has) power in Alabama for a long time. Anyone who dared go against him would be silenced quickly
2. This came out now because of the #MeToo trend. Women are feeling empowered to come out with their sexual assault stories

This especially came out now because Moore is running for a national government position, not just in Bumfuck Alabama. Nobody cared to dig up his past when he wasn't running for a powerful position like he is now.

I actually agree, desu. Identity politics is hurting the Dem party and they need to stop with that bullshit. I'm for liberal policies (social, at least), but normal people dont want to hear about identity politics so much, especially when they themselves arent trannies or homosexual. Believe it or not I do agree with your point.

Oh my god, babbys first trips

I don't think you realize how much identity politics has fucked you. It's a toxin. A narcotic - an addictive slippery slope. The more you give them, the more they will demand.

Just you wait - in 2020, some bernie style economic populist will try to run on actual issues. The first question in the primaries will be, "Don't you think it's time to STEP ASIDE and let WOMEN and PEOPLE OF COLOUUURRRR fix the mistakes you WHITE MEN MADE?!?!?"

"If we overturned glass-steagall, would it end racism?" -Hillary Clinton, 2015

1. None of the claims indicate pedophilia.
2. It was a long time ago.
3. It's likely bullshit anyway, like the Trump claims.
4. This is war, we're done cowering to genocidal Europhobes.