THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EMPATY, ONLY MANIPULATION THROUGH GUILT

There is no such this as empathy. It's a made up word based solely on the victim mindset. It is pushed into the social lexicon to further political agendas. Whenever anyone says "Empathy", substitute it with GUILT, the most powerful and evil manipulative emotion there ever was.

Even Sumerians knew the power of GUILT as a manipulative tool and had a word for it. Whenever someone accuses you of having no "empathy", they trying to manipulate you through guilt tripping.

That's all, spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.scribd.com/document/311583045/MRI-Shame-and-Guilt-Neurological
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907920/
reason.com/blog/2016/06/10/liberals-not-conservatives-express-more
bbc.com/news/magazine-33287727
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090211082354.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/pathological-relationships/201203/genetic-and-neuro-physiological-basis-hyper-empathy-0
youtube.com/watch?v=dXwGkAGlOs0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/
google.com/url?q=http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491301100315&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjctsyDhIDXAhXhllQKHTg1CscQFggzMAo&usg=AOvVaw0WYiRkXqK43QNtc7EExvZx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4536622/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4868075/
nia.nih.gov/health/what-are-frontotemporal-disorders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You realise other animals that aren't human show empathy right? GTFO Sup Forums you brainlet.

bullshit
t. empathetic

>tips vape

>t. autist

you mean guilt? yes

Of course there is such a thing as empathy, it's been scientifically studied you moron

In fact studies show that conservatives have more empathy than liberals

Taking it way too far. Empathy isn't just a human thing, it's apparent in many other living things, like dogs.

I can guarantee you pride yourself on being a "cold, but logical thinker", but that doesn't mean all emotions are inherently negative.

Me on the right

post em

Actually there is empathy the region of the prain that broduce it is on the base of the spine and the pineal gland. There it is most likely to be the first region of the praiin that becomes DISABLED. So many people are unempathetic becase of this

And the neuroanatomy and physiology of empathy is actually very well tested and modelled so much so we have names for neurons that are specifically associated with empathy.

OP is just an idiot as normal spewing nonsense.

Nice pic, i love those chink ladies. Makes me want to travel east.

Yes but you're totally wrong, the empathy central is the FRONTAL LOBE

Guess which is the shame/guilt center in the brain? You guessed it

Studies?
I got em
pt.scribd.com/document/311583045/MRI-Shame-and-Guilt-Neurological

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907920/

Check studies on people who had they frontal lobe removed too

Read Empathy means guilt and shame.

It's a semiotics trick, attributing meanings to meaningless words.

The word “empathy” first appeared in English in 1909

It meant sympathy then.
It means guilt-tripping now.
It has been co-opted by sophists for their political agendas.

You're right and wrong in a same time.
Yeah, manipulations through guilt are everywhere.

But empathy is real. It's your ability to calibrate mental state of your fellows. Women better in this because of weak physical base provided by nature. You should know who's friend, and when to run.
Still, you're not obligated to. Feel free to break others feel of entitlement to your emphaty.

Debunk me.
Show me any solid scientific evidence that empathy is separate from guilt and shame.

I've linked studies that show they processed in the same part of the brain that is attributed as the empathy central in every article, the frontal lobe.

Show me wrong and I'll leave.

You're born with emphaty, but taught guilt and shame. Both are manipulations around loosing place in tge pack (family or society), parents love manipulate children through them.

> . Whenever someone accuses you of having no "empathy", they trying to manipulate you through guilt tripping

Exactly.

Women do this to men when they woman doesn't get what she wants.

> you have no emotions
> you are mean
> you are being cold

> Of course there is such a thing as empathy
> But empathy is real.

That's not what OP is disputing... he's saying that people are calling out other's as to being unempathetic in order to get people to feel guilty for not giving them what they want.

If a woman asks a man for a ride and he says no; she will often call the male cold or lacking emotions, mean, cruel to imply he has no emotions or empathy in attempt to get the male to feel guilty and do what she wants him to do.

This is a common practice right now among the milennial culture of woman. This is why so many alpha males are alone, wealthy and successful but alone because they are strong enough to tell a woman to fuck off so the women target beta males to leech off of and exploit.

The definition you gave me is absolutely not the one that is peddled in the leftist mainstream media narrative. That's just survival instinct and social bonding.

Read a BBC, Guardian, CNN, MSNBC, Le Monde article on empathy. Their definition is not this one. It's basically the "refugees welcome" one.

bullshit

Read my posts and prove me wrong.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/10/liberals-not-conservatives-express-more

>[conservatives] are more likely to be more altruistic, well socialized, empathic, and conventional

Nihilists are degenerate. Look if you're black pilled that's fucking fine because it only means you know you're fighting against the grain. But this nihilist bullshit is degrading.

Guilt and Empathy are two separate things.

No, there are guilt and there are shame based societies.

Guess which ones is European and which ones is African?

I'm guessing OP think's there's no such thing as empathy because they lack any. Normal people have both and know the difference.

Have a child and see them hurt, rejected. Then come back and tell me there's no such thing.

Wrong!

Empathy is one of those survival traits that popped up amongst certain groups thanks to evolution. You had to have some degree of empathy to survive in harsher climates. However, sociopathic manipulators (aka jews) prey on that empathy and hyper-charge it, especially in whites where empathy is too strong, and lead them to their own destruction by overstimulating it. Empathy was about keeping you and yours alive, not about invading some shithole on the other side of the planet for the MIC (jews) profit or letting your countries be deluged by brown people because the banking system (jews) need constant infusions of fresh goyim to put into usurous debt they parasitically feast on. Basically stop being such a fucking bleeding heart faggot since it's being exploited by sociopaths without human empathy because the sociopaths learned how to exploit people with over-charged empathy (women, aka the feminine jew)

Just because social engineers attribute different meanings to different words, it doesn't mean it's true and undisputable.

There is a name for it, sophistry. Read my posts and debunk me. Link the studies,

Post-modernists subverted psychology from the ground up and that is common knowledge. The shaky grounds of the meaning of "empathy" is one of the best examples.

Very legit post

You're drastically oversimplifying this. Sure they both have major contributions in the frontal lobe but so does much of the emotions. In general the frontal lobe is an extension of the limbic system with processing the informarion from the limbic structures.

But shame and guilt is a completely different phenomena than empathy and I'm sure the underlying neuropathways being investigated are very different.

Shame and guilt is egocentric we may feel shame also when someone else is being hurt like with empathy but unlike empathy there must be some connection between our actions and why that person is being hurt for it to be called guilt. Empathy however, is when one feels for someone despite having zero connection to why that someone is being hurt. If we didn't have empathy then why would we care seeing someone else we have no association with being hurt like with Holocost stories people still baw over today. I should not feel shame or guilt if I have no association with why it is happening to them especially if it happened before I was born. They're two very different emotional states.

You are referring to survival instinct and social/family bonding. Those are not processed in the frontal lobe and are prevalent in every living animal.

Not true, YOU just can't feel it, so it's something you'll fundamentally be unable to relate to your whole life. You're far from alone, if it's any consolation. If you haven't learned to operate with it by the time you're speaking in sentences, empathy something you will never acquire your entire life.

Of course people try to manipulate you through your weakness.
Real question is not 'how bad these people are' but 'what is my profit from reacting this way?'

When you stop care about their words manipulations stop work, and cease from your life.
Cleared this while doing hypnotherapy, so i wont give you any tips.

yes, empathy is also a spook

I used to feel it before I rationalized it. I don't anymore.

Nobody is responsible for the suffering of people unrelated to you or anything you done specifically. That's a no-brainer.

I got redpilled on it after reading stuff on emotional manipulation. The strongest emotion for it is guilt. It has always been. You can see people grasped this concept in ancient greek books easily, now it's all muddy.

Empathy is what you have for your family. Guilt is entirely a social construct made to enslave you into thinking what you did was wrong.

Most people who help poor africans are doing it out of sheer guilt, not empathy. Because even if they are taught to hate their own, they still feel more empathy towards people looking like them. It's called in-group preference and it's part of something called epigenetics. Your GENES dictate what you like and don't like subconsciously and your brain reacts in a certain pattern when it sees what your genes like.

Guilt is constructed socially from preassure. Empathy is connected to your genetic interests, I'm not saying empathy cannot be manipulated (it can) but when it is manipulated it is often not sincere and can be destroyed.

You can never really kill empathy for your own kind, you can put pressure on it through guilt or through other kinds of psychological manipulation techniques. But in order for it to work you need to continuously push down empathy or reciprocity for those that you don't want the subject to have.

This is why they don't stop teaching you about guilt, they need to tailor entire societies to evolve around guilt in order for empathy to be subverted. If they stop doing it even once, they leave a window of opportunity for genetic reciprocity (ie. Empathy for your own) to flourish.

This is the main reason behind destroying the nuclear family, or the family at all. This is the most dangerous unit for those who want to eradicate empathy and replace it with guilt.

W have an old saying for it here in Sweden. Would you sacrifice your own child for all the kids in China? To which the common response is "No".

The thing is: It's not a simple women trick anymore, it is used massively by the media in general for social engineering. The only way anyone can escape this is by rationalizing it and recognizing this pattern of behavior in articles, social media and TV.

If you're being guilt-tripped into believing something, it's because the evidence is not enough to convince you rationally.

Empathy is real but I agree with you that it is related to guilt and the sophisiticated
propaganda used by the controllers hijacks the guilt and shame centres with subtext and symbolism.

It really only works well in higher IQ populations...

inb4 MUH ELEPHANTS

the definition you are giving do not correlate to what is peddled

for example:

Based Swede, r a r e.

Feeling guilt requires empathy retard.
You are probably a kike and it's the only real emotion you were given as a child.

Yes, higher IQ populations are less impulsive and more tenderly-emotional.

(((They))) know it better than we do and they capitalize on it massively.

You really don't understand neuroscience at all do you? Do you know how many things are associated with the pre frontal cortex? And you realize those papers are not saying shame and guilt is only in that area right? It's a complicated track through multiple different limbic systems and these tracts are far from understood. I'm sure the two collide in more than one area but saying they must be the same because simply because they are both associated with pre frontal cortex activity when pre frontal cortex activity is associated with every emotion and then some is dumb.

By your logic, fear and sexual behaviors of males are the same thing because both are associated with amygdla activity. There's lots of other layers and structures these things differ in.

Yes but that is (((BigBlackCocks))) and their definition of empathy is sociological, and sociology is not necessarily wrong. But in this day and age it is overly optimistic and the main problem with sociology is that it's composed of theories that has never even been tested (you should watch Hjernevask - we have this shit in Sweden too).

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090211082354.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/pathological-relationships/201203/genetic-and-neuro-physiological-basis-hyper-empathy-0

Provable science says No.

There is a word for guilt in Sumerian, 6000 years ago.

The first time the word empathy was used in english was in 1909.

Leave the adults to do the talking, kid. You don't know shit.

Lol, then if you used to feel it, clearly you know it exists. The fact that you felt it too strongly for your own good and some less-than-honorable folks used it to take advantage of you doesn't retcon it out of existence. Dishonest guilt-tripping just happens to be a mind-technique as well. Suppressing the trait in yourself for some necessary heart-callousing is obviously a wise thing to go about if you've never done that before, but you don't need to go so far as to claim it's not real.

Well, after reading through your thread a bit more thoroughly, I'm tempted to say this whole argument is one of semantics anyway. You seem to just be protesting so zealously against the commonplace vague and sentimental conceptualizations of empathy that a lot of less introspective types "believe in" that you come off as toying with the idea of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. That combined with the wording of your OP being a bit provocative by design, but it's Sup Forums after all, no helping that.

Well now I know why they're giving my little sister words synonymous to Empathy for her spelling bees. Empathy, sympathy, compassion, humanity, kindness etc. Thanks for this post user I'll see to it that the school gets exposed on their literal subversion. Come to think of it my sister's been fighting with my dad on his "household dominance" and how my stay at home mom should get a job when she's giving me and her the greatest upbringing we could ask for. I really hope it's some stupid phase.

They are conflating shame and guilt in a sophistic way to guilttrip people on being "egotistical", looking out only for him and his family, which is perfectly fine.

I'm saying that the post-modern definition of empathy is entirely sophistical and it can be explained in a very simple way. It's guilt tripping.

This is the definition I'm working with, this is the one normies read everyday all day, not the ones you're giving me.

These "sacred" ideas, like empathy, compassion etc can only be rationalized if they're challenged. They're basically dogma, like religious dogma.

Provocation is not only necessary at this point, it's urgent. Social engineering has gone too far, they know how to press every button in the human mind and they won't stop.

If you had any empathy, you would know it has nothing to do with guilt/shame.

People don't just feel empathetic for pain and sadness, but for every other emotion and feeling too. Someone is happy, you feel happy for them. Someone is curious about something? You get curious too. Someone yawns, you yawn back (Yes that's an empathetic response).

You can even feel empathy for someone else feeling guilty/ashamed.

Yeah, you like to claim that when you think you have the upper hand but once you feel the the roles are reversed you start crying "waahhh muh white genocide".

are they slaves?

Huh?

Learn how to make sense then come back.

What the fuck are mirror nuerons then

Why aren't you homeschooling her? She has a stay at home mom, homeschool her. Give her a study timetable and buy simulated college exams for her, get her out of (((their))) evil grasp. She will be happier and more successful sooner.

Yeah, I basically think I get what you're saying now. I'm not against provocation in principle, I would just suggest that you may have gone about communicating your insights in a way that alienates a lot of people who probably in fact…dare I say…EMPATHIZE with your main grievances.

>HERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EMPATY, ONLY MANIPULATION THROUGH GUILT
this is what a deformed brainlet psychopath thinks like. they try to force others into their paradigm so they can thus manipulate their fractal mimickers because they know the game of ruthlessness, selfishness, and ultimately satanism (self-worship) better.
youtube.com/watch?v=dXwGkAGlOs0

>I don't experience empathy
>I can't empathise with people who may experience empathy, therefore it does not exist

Shame and guilt are powerful weapons. Just ask any woman. They are masters in the use of those emotions.

And to be clear, that's all well and good if your main goal was to provoke and withstand an anonymous comment-siege on the most recent phrasing of your alleged beliefs and challenge yourself to defend and refine your position. It's less so if you actually hoped to open other people's eyes to whatever it is you feel you've understood, however.

KEK, I'm BTFO'ed and can't come back from this.

How about you refute the ideas before making ridiculous assumptions about people? Way to look like a left-wing retard.

pic unrelated

Every thread I make has provocative and insane looking titles

I stole this from (((them))), vanilla shit won't do anymore at this day and age and this is POL.

If you're a shitskin, meanwhile white people understand empathy is a great benefit because it helps you co-operate with your allies and understand your enemies better.

Yes and no. The Sumerians also knew about moderation, spectrums, and that no issue is fully just black and white -- one side or the other. There are shades of grey. You are overlooking that.

Empathy is actively used AGAINST white people every day by the mainstream media, never FOR.

It's the emotional and pseudo-psychological basis for every "refugees welcome" "mass immigration now" articles ever.

Let them use it against us, i dont care, it's something that made us better as a civilization,

Oh look another satanic edge-lord thread that encourages the destruction of Western morality in the name of saving Western civilization
>muh might makes right
>muh slave morality

I'd bet good money OP listens to Death Metal and starts pro-paganism "kike on a stick" threads.

>made
yea you are right but its not working now

oh, you're very wrong
empathy is the hiveminding of normies

t. stunted autist

Are alt-right people misattributing quotes on purpose as an inside joke? I always google people's quotes on this site and the vast majority of times it's misattributed.

>mixing death and black metal

Behemoth used to do it pretty right

The basis of using "empathy" as an argument is that the mere emotions of one person should dictate the actions of another, regardless of whether those actions make any sense at all.

These types of ideas don't come "naturally," if by natural you mean genetic. They are -taught- from a very young age.

>Johnny, share your toys with that whining Jew in the sandbox that is pitching a giant pussy-fit.

But why is that kind of subservient, cuck bullshit even seen as a virtue in the first place, particularly among Westerners?

It's almost like some major philosophic trend took hold that upheld universal guilt as the common human flaw, with self-sacrifice as the only penance.

>Don't try to succeed, and if you do, give all of the fruits of your labor to lesser men.

>It's almost like some major philosophic trend took hold that upheld universal guilt as the common human flaw, with self-sacrifice as the only penance.
aka slave morality

>implying the frontal lobe hasnt been specifically targeted for decades now producing a chemical lobotomy on most people
>Birth control
>Unfiltered water
>Xenoestrogens
>Psychological trauma caused by struggle sessions in public schools
You fucking idiot empathy is survival instinct aka tribalism
Intuition is advanced tier instinct
Ever heard of social engineering?
Humble yourself nigger youre on the right track but youre like at conspiracy 101 tier of this rabbithole.
It goes deeper then you can even imagine.
The temporal lobe is what controls empathy, the frontal lobe is concious decisions which are influenced by the temporal.
>Political Ponerology
Find that book, see the name of the publisher.
You can never go back to being blissfully ignorant, welcome to the war.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/

google.com/url?q=http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491301100315&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjctsyDhIDXAhXhllQKHTg1CscQFggzMAo&usg=AOvVaw0WYiRkXqK43QNtc7EExvZx

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4536622/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4868075/

nia.nih.gov/health/what-are-frontotemporal-disorders

How is empathy a beneficial survival trait if it can be manipulated by something as simple as lying which is also a survival trait.

Congratulations, you have just won the biggest autist of the week award.

empathy means you can imagine how someone is feeling-- but you don't have to agree. the real problem is empathy gets used synonymous;y with sympathy-- whch mans you agree with others feelings, or feel similarly. empathy is fine-- blind sympathy is not.

Scientists have already identified the neural basis of empathy in healthy human brains.