JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

What's with the frog/glove transformation in the recent chapter?
Are there any scenes in JoJo you just don't understand?

First for best villain.

You must be blind. The frog did not turn into a glove. The "ribbit" noises are from the background
This is proven once The frog shows up near Amputee in the next pages.

I perfer Kira Kosaku than original Kira

Wheel of Fortune OC

Remember that Koichi is a hentai prince

Will the dub keep the "Goodbye Jojo" line this time?

would you a poochie?

How did Gappy get the gap?

>You might live to see part 5 animated and see the best fights in the entire series

Has he ever had sex?

He seemed like the type to fap to men when G*d wasn't looking

Part 5 is just Part 3 but worse.

My Nigga

The anime has made me like Kira more as a villain. I'm not sure why. Perhaps they make him a little more normal for lack of a better word.

He's not my favourite villain but he's up there in my top 5 of characters in general.
Sounds backwards but whatever.

Maybe if you're blind, part 5 is part 3 but better in almost every way.
>MUCH better fights
>Supporting cast that actually supports
>Better locations
>Better minor villains
>Better story and themes

Meme taste.
You obviously haven't read part 5.

>What's with the frog/glove transformation in the recent chapter?
We /goldenexperience/ now

Part 5 is part 3 done well, retard.

>replying to bait

>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS
>SHELF THE PAN
MELTY HANDS

Part 5 is just Part 3, period.

>MUCH better fights
Subjective.
Subjective.
>Better locations
Wrong. Part 3 was in multiple countries. Part 5 is literally just in Italy.
>Better minor villains
Subjective.
>Better story and themes
Who cares?

Is Araki LGBT friendly?

>>Better story and themes
>Who cares?
lel

hard to say, there aren't many lgbt characters in the series. i think he's neutral on the matter or at leas somewhat friendly.

>Much better fights is subjective
You'd have to be fully contrarian to think pretty much 3/4 of part 3's fights were better than all the fights in part 5. Part 3 had like 4 good fights and that was it.
>Supporting cast that actually supports is subjective
All the supporting cast members aside from Fugo actually do things throughout the part and felt like a proper team, in part 3 it was pretty much just Jotaro and Polnareff.
>Better locations is wrong
All the locations felt dynamic as hell and actually worked along with the fights. The fight in Sardinia for Green Day + Oasis was god-tier because of the travelling environment.
>Better minor villains is subjective
>A part with minor villains that actually had their own motivations, character and backstories isn't better than a part filled with actual random mercs for hire who never had any elaboration at all

>Who cares?
Bravo

>minor villains
Nah, not at all. Part 3's were a super colorful bunch while 5's are the most samey group of minor villains out of any part.

Araki has said that he tried his hardest not to make Kira likeable, so David must be reflecting on that. I still don't get why they changed Killer Queen's design.

>Subjective.
This whole argument is about a subjective topic, so why bother arguing?

>Who cares?
Most of the people in this thread? People don't just read JoJo for the fights.

DIO tenderly loved his boipucci on the regular

kys yourself

>Nero
>Squalo and Tizziano
>Cioccolata and Secco
>Motherfucking Doppio
>Ghiaccio
Versus
>Hol Horse
>D'arby the elder
>Mariah
>N'doul
>Vanilla Ice

Fuck off you child

>Not at all
Part 5's minor villains all felt different, all actually had their own personalities and in the end were bound together through comraderie and actually felt like they were a proper team with good motives tied through Risotto.

Part 3's minor villains were pretty much all "Literall who?"'s, whereas all Part 5 minor villains stood out for having unique designs, brilliant Stands and brilliant fights. The best of part 5 easily trumped the best of part 3, Prosiciutto and Pesci alone had more character than the minor villains of part 3.
Average "Part 5 is shit" fag, right here

Joushuu makes me happy.

Nutman is a fun man

NUT

You clearly tried to pick out the most unique ones for part 5 there, but it's still a less varied bunch than your list for part 3.

Every single one in part 5 was some young man gangster who under some other young man gangster's orders shows up and has a straightforward all-out stand fight to the death against Bruno's group. I'll give you that Prosciutto and Pesci stood out, but all in all very few of them had their personality get any sort of elaboration. Almost all of 3's were wacky and memorable whereas 5 doesn't even include a single one of Araki's trademark gambling battles.

HE DABBIN

I'd say he's neutral about it because he doesn't go out of his way to include them and keeps things ambiguous.

SOFT

>>Supporting cast that actually supports
>>Better locations
>>Better minor villains
Agree on the others, but come fucking on, you can't be serious about this

I don't get the Pucci is gay meme
Is it projection?

5 didn't have a gambling battle but the Clash and Talking Heads fight was hilarious as well as tense, and had a fucking AMAZING conclusion.
I'm fully serious and my points still stand here

>sleeps in a bed with dio with his shirt pulled up
>stand is a slut in bondage gear
>literally calls dio beautiful
>most repressed character in the series

Oh yeah, that one fight is slightly different but then it turns into a conventional stand fight midway through too, doesn't it?

I know it's popular to hate on part 3 these days and it's definitely not without its flaws, but there was a crazy amount of variety in both enemy characters and types of enemy stand encounters whereas 5 was just one fight after another.

yeah, it's not like he declared his love for a bara vampire or anything

How is he wrong? Fugo is the only member of the cast who doesn't do anything, and that's because his Stand is uncontrollable.

You can love someone without wanting to fuck them

Fine
T. Fugo
>Better locations
The only time this is correct is in Rome being better than Cairo
>Better minor villains
D'Arby brothers, Hol Horse, Oingo and Boingo, Geb were more memorable than any of part 5 villains
>inb4 Ciocollata or any of them
Being a special psychopath snowflake doesn't makes you a better character, even DIO/Kars/Doppio were better than madman Diavolo

It doesn't, throughout the fight it was a full-on puzzle battle, the ending was the only huge fight-bit at the end.

And I don't hate part 3 but the variety in it was good, but overall it is the part where most fights were solved through asspulls or "M-Masaka! J-Jotaro-san can punch that hard?"

I mean, when the message of one of your fights is "Jotaro can beat up people even when he's a kid?!" that really says something about how repetitive and uncreative the fights.

usually it's the most insane users who get uncontrollable/weird stands, so what the fuck was wrong with fugo?

They had a really gay, but platonic relationship together.

Nobody said Pucci wanted to fuck Dio though.

Because he's saying that nobody in the crusaders gave a shit

>The new OP is even worse than Chase

How did they fuck it up?

He had an insane side to him, like when he stabbed Narancia with a fork when he fucked up a simple maths problem.

>it's not gay if you love a man as long as you don't touch his dick

Don't (You) me motherfucker. Its a shitty OP.

>T. Fugo
Actually still had quite a few interactions, but either way that's only 1 member. The rest actually supported.
>The only time this is correct is in Rome being better than Cairo
Overall all the fights in part 5 felt a lot more dynamic because of where they were set, they felt like moving battles and the environments were actually used really well
>Train fight for Grateful Dead
>Carfight with White Album
>Plane fight with Notorious B.I.G. ending with the plane being crashed
>The entire Green Day/Oasis fight
>Better minor villains
What you stated were the only memorable minor villains of part 3, well, and Vanilla Ice, but part 5 has the most rounded cast of minor villains and none of them felt generic.
>Being a special psychopath snowflake
But only Cioccolatta and Secco were like that? Arguably Melone too, the rest actually felt like comrades and were tied together by Risotto. Hell it's shown fully through Prosciutto and Pesci, who arguably are the most developed minor villains in the whole series.

(You)

Not even joking, Pucci needed a dicking. Nigga would have calmed down.

>Its a shitty OP

>you will live to see Crazy D. is Unbreakable animated
>you will live to see Grateful Dead/Beach Boy animated
>you will live to see Green Day/Oasis animated
>you will live to see C-Moon and Made in Heaven animated
>you will live to see D4C animated

Yeah. I agree.
However I do think the manga makes him see more menacing than the anime, though. Pic related are one of things that come.to mind but I'm too lazy to dig out others. Like when he hides in the wardrobe and even the picnic sxene is remarkably light. He doesn't get the purple background and only a bit of facial shading. Makes the scene far lighter than it is shown in the manga.

I suppose that's more an art direction thing than anything. But I think it makes me more of a "normal" guy instead compared to /fit/ aztec men and vampires.

I also appreciate Kira doesn't have a giraffe neck too.

I am clutching at straws I know.

>that really says something about how repetitive and uncreative the fights.
Not really. Sure, I agree that one wasn't a strong ending to the fight, but I don't get why you're suddenly narrowing it down like this when the topic of discussion so far has been so much more than that. It's a pretty memorable and unique kind of fight other than the ending and Alessi stands out quite well from the rest of the part's enemy team.

Does somebody require the voice of love to give them an answer?

Don't get my hopes up, user.

This new one is the only part 4 one I particularly like. It's like the OPs for the first three parts that at least tried to be more interesting than your average anime OP. Chase had colorless visuals and a song that sounded like every J-rock song ever.

Christ Kira was so ugly in his first appearance.

Well, true, I'll give you that. I did enjoy the fight but it felt like it had much more potential that was missed out, if it were like with Joseph for instance the fight would've been really nice with that part 2 callback instead of "Woah Jotaro can beat up people when he's a kid!"

Overall I'm talking more about the brute force fights in part 3, like Wheel of Fortune, Dark Blue Moon, Forever, Anubis, etc. Those fights just don't hold a candle to the fights in part 5 to me, at least all the fights in part 5 ended with actual smart tactics that didn't rely on asspulls but instead actual creative uses of the crew's Stand.

Give me a single reason that the new OP is good.

Most characters in JoJo were.

>tfw others have died not being able to see part 4 animated or probably didn't read past part 3.

>Brilliant song
>Godly visuals
>Played backwards it's basically the final arc
>Lots of symbolism
>Full song is the fucking best.

>But I think it makes me more of a "normal" guy
Isn't that the point, though?

>What you stated were the only memorable minor villains of part 3
Petshop? Mariah? Anubis? Enya? There was lots of variety there.

>Lots of symbolism
I don't think that's the right word to use here.

>>Brilliant song
Wrong
>>Godly visuals
I can agree on this
>>Played backwards it's basically the final arc
Hmm
>>Lots of symbolism
I guess
>>Full song is the fucking best.
I wasn't talking about the full song.

Petshop was memorable for being an animal, I'd give you that. Mariah wasn't memorable for anything other than being hot. Anubis was memorable as a concept, Enya was good but her potential was shot down by the absolute shit ending the Judgement fight had.
>Brilliant song
>Wrong
It's easily one of the most catchy songs, especially to sing along with.

Daily reminder that Part 5 had the WORST major villain out of any part

>The rest actually supported
Unlike the cast of part 3, right?
>all the fights in part 5 felt a lot more dynamic
Oh, that's different, I thougt you were talking about places overall, of course fucking Kraftwrek and White Album were fucking dope
>part 5 has the most rounded cast of minor villains and none of them felt generic.
>the rest actually felt like comrades and were tied together by Risotto
That's literally their only motivation at all.
>Prosciutto and Pesci
>arguably are the most developed minor villains in the whole series.
Brufford, Straits, Wham, Hol Horse, D'Arby Gambler, Yuya, Rikiel, Donatello, Diego, Sandman and Ringo Roadgain would like to have a word with you
And that's not counting the ones that ended being good guys in the end

I actually liked the one before this new one.

That's not part 2, senpai.

Kill yourself, Diavolo is great

I will marry him one day.

How many of those really were that good, though? Diversity doesn't equal memorability

Take Pet Shop and something like White Album. Similar abilities, Pet Shop was more hyped up and had a much more unique. Plus it featured Iggy as the main, only fight in the part to do so. And yet the fight for White Album blew Pet Shop's completely out of the water.

>Daily reminder that Part 5 had the WORST major villain out of any part
Doppio and Diavolo count as the major villain considering they're the same entity.

(You)

What are you on about. Perhaps he doesn't have quite as many, but he still has several purple background shots in the anime. As for the picnic scene, I don't think they made it any lighter. When I first read it I also remember it being a weird blend between creepy and funny at the same time.
But of course the art in the manga makes him look a tad more creepy, that's a given.

>Overall I'm talking more about the brute force fights in part 3
That's precisely what I'm getting at though. Part 5 was nothing but brute force fights. By the end of it I felt fatigued. Not saying part 5 should have had as many gag fights as part 3, but it could have done something a little different for a change every now and then. Even the majority of the enemy characters themselves had the exact same flavor to them.

Valentine > Pucci > Kira > Dio > Diavolo > Kars > DIO

when did he ever declare his love for him? I can see how there might have been some weird stuff going on, but Pucci was Catholic and even Avdol talked about how Dio's charisma was off the charts, and how he felt completely at ease around him. Pucci may have loved being WITH him, but not necessarily loved him

Then Kars counts as Wham and AC/DC for being part of the same pillar.

Yeah. The anime made him look very pretty in comparison.

Yes but I feel it's done moreso in the anime.
Forgive my lack of better english. But in the Manga he's portrayed with darker shading, quicker to annoy and a little more disturbing. The sandwich shop and picnic scenes are far less menacing in the anime. At least that's how I kinda see it. But again it's a medium thing more than anything.

Hmm. I read it more as a directly creepy. It's just my thoughts. Sorry.

How can someone be this perfect?

If they all existed in the pillar, never separated, and took turns using it then sure.