UK teacher suspended after accidentally calling a trans boy student a girl

>A teacher has been suspended and could face the sack after he ‘accidentally’ called a transgender pupil a ‘girl’ in class when the student identifies as a boy.
>Joshua Sutcliffe, 27, who teaches maths at a state secondary school in Oxfordshire, said ‘Well done girls’ to the teenager and a friend when he spotted them working hard.
>He apologized when corrected by the pupil, but six weeks later he was suspended from teaching after the pupil’s mother lodged a complaint.
Following an investigation, he has been summoned to a formal disciplinary hearing this week to face misconduct charges for ‘misgendering’.
>According to documents seen by The Mail on Sunday, he also faces claims that he is breaching equality policies by referring to the pupil by name rather than as ‘he’ or ‘him’.
>The £30,000-a-year teacher said he was ‘distraught’ and had been reduced to tears as teaching was his life, and he branded the actions of the school as ‘political correctness gone mad’.
>Mr Sutcliffe, a maths graduate who gained his teaching qualifications at Exeter University, said he had no official instructions about how to address the student, but along with other staff decided to use the pupil’s chosen first name.
>However, he has admitted that, as a Christian, he avoided using male pronouns such as ‘he’ and ‘him’.
>He believed this was consistent with the school’s code of conduct and equality policies to show respect and tolerance, and he said he had encountered no problems with this.
>He said he thought no more about the incident until the week before last when, after a parents’ evening, he was unexpectedly called to the head’s office to be told there had been a ‘transgender complaint’ against him and that he was suspended from teaching while it was investigated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/amp/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html
vimeo.com/140098095
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/christian-couple-nigel-sally-rowe-school-child-transgender_uk_59b63647e4b0354e4412c18a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm... yeees, so this is what a total collapse of society feels like

Wake me up inside.

>UK

lolwat

Isn't it just shitty how we treat teachers? They are important people that are shaping our children's lives yet we treat them like garbage. Shit pay, getting bitched at by parents anyways and now having to deal with bullshit like this.

You know why mostly women are becoming teachers? Men won't put up with the shit. The quality of teachers, at this rate, is only going to decline. Disastrous for a country's well-being.

More like the JEWK

Post source you fucker

>no link
fake, slide thread

I always thought male teachers were poofs

Unless you were one of those math or tech studies gremlins

it real senpai, it england senpai. it real. senpai.

The UK needs HELP

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM

teachers are worthless scum. he should be fired and raped by feral niggers under a bridge

>teachers union talking points
I promise you both the teachers and administrators pushing transgenderism are on the same page. This guy is an outlier. The process of purging him is working exactly as designed.

You need help, if you spend every fucking day shilling your trash MS text music

This is all America's fault. I'm bloody sick to death of you yanks and your cancerous ideals

This lucky fucker is going to live the easy life on benefits like a boss. That trap probably came and sucked his dick later that day.

No, it's not.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/amp/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

this is some fall of Rome type stuff

>However, he has admitted that, as a Christian, he avoided using male pronouns such as ‘he’ and ‘him’.
that doesn't have anything to do with Christianity though

vimeo.com/140098095

But your liberalism has long since surpassed our own/

I'm glad that in America teachers get second chances when they screw up. I'm not glad that they get transferred around instead of fired when they actually do break laws and such. It's nearly impossible to actually fire a teacher with tenure in America. So apparently England is backwards world.

this. fuck amerimutts.

we learned from the best, dad

>Teacher
>Male

It's his own fault really. Should have known going in that he could lose his job for anything at any moment.

I will discriminate trans freaks for the rest of my life, everyday I hate them and their enablers more.

There are similar rules in Canada and there's a tranny in my program, which is small. A lot of people don't call it "they/them", often by accident

Situations like this scare the shit out of me

I wanted to be a math teacher too, studied two fucking years and everything was fine until we started studying gender equality I dropped out.

>maths
goddamnit you fucking britfags. Can't wait for the muslims to just end your country and turn it into Pakistan 2

Hahahahahahahaha

looks like the UK is busy outcucking Sweden

Teachers should just ignore any "trans" people. period.

Giving attention to attentionwhores will never end well.

It's a shame the teacher isn't a Muslim.

the absolute state of bongland

Hey america i know we have our differences but do you want to go get a drink and pull the plug on the old man? At this point it would just be mercy killing.

>UK

>he probably still believes Hitler did anything wrong
Nuke us please.

the slippery slope is a fallacy they said

Just let it all burn.

>collars up
>scruffy beard
>unkept hair

The best part is with all the CCTV shit we could watch the collapse like a hidden camera gameshow or something. Take a shot every time a muslim rapes an underage teen or runs over 10+ people with a vehicle. Get drunk in a hurry.

>let's make things difficult and confusing for everyone else in society
>let's be unaccommodating and indignant at every little slip up
And they're the ones who feel persecuted and in need of sympathy... I just don't understand it. There are complicating things about my standing in life and society, I don't expect to not have to to explain them to people or make sure to remind them of it.

The self-righteousness is just disgusting, and evident from the outset in these sorts of characters. And they don't understand why people are skeptical of them?

>misgendering
ahahahahahahahaha

UK is not a country anymore but nuthouse run by lunatics.

You've been hit hard with long term, high impact information warfare. Results are nearly irreversible.

t. mutt

British nixon poster here.

Trump, please open the borders to white europeans. I want to claim asylum.

>UK

Always good for a laugh. Poor lads.

No. Over expansion caused the fall of Rome. Same as would have happened to Germany if they had won the war. You can't expand endlessly. It's too much boarder to guard and too many peoples to rule over. Only notable success in this regards has been China. That was a long series of empires leading into modern civilization. At one point that was many cultures and kingdoms. "Degeneracy" doesn't collapse empires. Economics, civil issues, Geo politics, those are things which end empires. Not butt stuff or people being fired for small mistakes. Neuro got a bad rap. He didn't cause the collapse through blood fueled orgies or personal incest. Constantine XI Palaiologos hosted a dying empire due to failings of a country who's economy relied on endless expansion. This should worry you because we have a lot more wars than they did and our interests involve a constantly expanding influence which is achieved by propping up dictators and overthrowing foreign governments to install proxy governments. That's going to backfire and without resources from Africa and Asia we are fucked. Do you know what materials an iPhone requires? Or how about the battery powering that Tesla. All these petrol wars too.

14-18 year olds don't know jack shit about anything

Brits are bigger cucks than Swedes.

Jesus why... this is the state of modern liberalism and why the "right" is rising around the world.

Whoever started and feeds into this "gender identity" garbage needs to be dragged into the street and shot for treason against humanity.

Poor lad.

I CAN'T WAKE UP

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRANS BOY? TRANS
BOY...

WHAT THE FUCK. A GIRL.... A CHILD... A SHIT FOR BRAINS MINOR WITH UNDEVELOPED SEX ORGANS IS A "TRANS" BOY?

I SWEAR TO GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE...I WILL BUTCHER THESE DEGENERATE LIBERALS AND THEY WILL WISH THEY HAD NEVER BEEN BORN.

Your grandparents must be spinning in their graves
>Fight off a bunch of Nazis to preserve your British culture, only to have YOU encourage it's destruction

Tell that to the people defending Roy Moore by saying that couple's in the Bible we're teens with old men.

>they are literally purging the educational institutions to ensure their narrative is maintained at call costs

you wouldnt do shit. go outside and get some fresh air, closet tranny lover.

fuck i love pol too fucking much

Holy shit lad you better have a vpn. We have bongtier free speech

I'm actually all for this. Anyone dumb enough to want to join the military should be allowed, especially the ones who can run and shoot. I honestly do not care what color they dye their hair, what they call themselves and if they want to take hormones to either give themselves breast or make themselves look more manly. In fact I think that woman in the military should be required to take steroids I'd they are on birth control.

Yeah the teacher's white.
DUH

>A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
This has everything to do with Christianity. The jews and their minions are daring us not to like it. The last straw for me before I quit teacher training was when they let some boy wear a dress to school. These degenerates are enabling child abuse and I feel bad for the decent people who are forced silently to go along with it. If I were to speak out or even give him the advice he needed, never mind discipline, or even forget to say xe/xim/xer or whatever the fuck, I would be sacked. So I just quit. God will destroy this nation and it would be absolutely justified.

>Christian Couple, Nigel And Sally Rowe, Slammed For Taking Children Out Of School Because Of Transgender Classmate
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/christian-couple-nigel-sally-rowe-school-child-transgender_uk_59b63647e4b0354e4412c18a

I'm sure this is exactly what they died for

>checked

Gee i wonder why they would do that? its not like marxism always includes a shit ton of censorship and indoctrination. it cant be that.

You UK cucks need to lynch every single communist kike involved with this case, including the judge and the faggot's parents. This cancer needs to stop before it kills us all.

> teaching was his life

>life
>* puts glasses on
>thought him a lesson

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh no doubt man.
Looking on with pride I'm sure

Well fuck me. How did it get so bad?

Listen you dumbass stupid nigger. Civilization does not exist in a vacuum, it is a living breathing entity, a kind of super organism that takes on the characteristics of the people who form it. Degeneracy can and does collapse civilizations. Economic and military collapse of historical empires were brought about by underlying moral and spiritual decay. A house divided cannot stand.

You cannot have unlimited individual rights and then have a viable civilization at the same time. You also cannot have a civilization without a moral compass and a greater spiritual purpose that binds it's people. Technocracy is a path to hell. Watch and learn, it will unfold in your own lifetime.

G R E A T E S T
E M P I R E
O N
T H E
F A C E
O F
T H E
E A R T H

>how did it get so bad?

When I was in school ten years ago it was perfectly acceptable for a teacher to call a male class ladies. I fear for the next generation's bants if the teacher cannot even call them the wrong pronoun without getting crucified.

It also says to not eat pork, to not wear different fabrics together, that you should stone kids for disrespect, and so on. If you're going to go all Leviticus then you need to follow ALL of it. Even us Jews think that's fucking nuts. It's rabbinical Judaism now and modern Christianity. We can't go back over 2 thousand years in our morals. That's insanity. Next you're going to suggest stoning people who work on Friday nights.

>Math teacher who got wronged by the leftist establishment and is about to end up unemployeed because of the most retarded reason despite apologising to the student in her face in the first place.
>Said math teacher has such knowledge and intelligence, his potential for weaponized autism is extremely high
Oh gee i wonder what would happen if someone showed him Sup Forums and sent him a link to murdercube. :^)

>live by the liberal social justice educational system
>die by the liberal social justice educational system

he deserves it. go fuck yourself commonwealth of pakistan

Thanks for correcting this faggot and also invalidating his digits

This.
I remember my PE teacher. He was ex army, in his late 60's and still more fitter than any of the younger male teachers in the whole school.
He would regularly refer to us as "a bunch of women" and if someone complained he wouldn't hesitate to call them "princess".

Of course, we weren't thin-skinned faggots, so everyone bantered back and forth and had a good time.

>be a low test cuck
>get tricked by the state to become a teacher
>no pay, no benefits, no meaningful existence but you're "making a difference, goy :^)"
>accidentally misgender some mentally ill retard
>get fired
>now have no real world experience and no money
>meanwhile Mohammed diddles the white girls and gets a promotion for it

Little cunt better harden up if she wants us to pretend she's a boy.

>misgendering
Jesus Christ you know you are fucked when your language has words like this

Wouldn't it make sense to say you are referring to their biological sex, not their gender, then they have no argument. For some reason we assume that he/she refers to gender when we mean sex and they just ran with it, seems like a simple way to flip the nonsense.

>brexit
>"lmao guys Britain is coming back"
>one year later
the absolute state of bongistan

>Be British
>''Oi lads, today's class will be abou....''
>''Hear loud bang
>Door gets kicked down
>Suddenly everything goes white
>Next thing you know, 10 SAS operators have got you pinned down on the ground
>''Non-genderconforming HQ, we got him, we need an EVASAN asap, someone's been triggered, meet us on the roof at the LZ''

this.
Fuck America. Just a kike puppet state

No. They were brout about by an ever expanding boarder, and trying to take in too many different people's at once. You can say immigration played a role, but not butt stuff. If butt stuff ended empires than Greece would have fallen a lot sooner. Civilization is built on trade. So long as everyone does their jobs it doesn't matter how they dress or who they have sex with. The problem with too much immigration becomes controlling a new influx of people. People who have their own idea of who should be in charge. You get Saxons sacking you. It rips apart societies. But "degeneracy" from within is less harmful than puritanism.

why do you hate people you don't know and will likely never meet? Seriously, what do you think they are doing to you and what effect does their mere existence have on your life?

What? I'm pro-trans rights. Trans rights are human rights. I personally identify as an asexual. I attend Toronto pride parades and I shook hands with Justin Trudeau.

I was attempting satire to see if any dumb Nazis fall for my hate rhetoric. I work as an informant for CSIS. They know me. CSIS if you are reading, talk to Roberta about operation black thunder.

Hehe.. It's all cool guys. Don't send out a team to look for me.

You think my grandparents fought for this? I'm glad they're not here to see it. I know how they would've felt about it. The district of London they met in, where my granny watched the Battle of Britain live, is now majority Indian. Harrow. Ever heard of it? Our second most famous school is Harrow School, where we used to teach the boys who ruled a quarter of the earth. It's where Churchill went to school. It's where my ancestors are buried. We buried my grandparents in Scotland instead.

A school is supposed to be a safe space for students to learn and grow. If a teacher is treating a trans student differently because of their trans status, then that should be amended.

Also, he has admitted that his religion caused him to not use male pronouns so it wasn't an accident, thus this was justified. I don't think he should be fired, just be taught how to treat trans students properly.

Don't worry, you're still getting kicked out once it actually happens in 2019.

Give it another 10 or 15 years. They'll be putting teachers like this in camps to be re-educated.

>blaming his religion
Its the dirts fault for making apples red!

I know this is shitposting, but how is that unsafe?