What is his end game? Does he truly wants to make good in this world?

What is his end game? Does he truly wants to make good in this world?
Im getting all kinds of vibes coming from this man and people seems to be divided regarding his intentions, what does Sup Forums thinks about him?

wannabe tesla

he's a fraud

His goal is glorious white Ethnoplanet on Mars.

He's a subsidy slut.
Let's see how well Tesla does after they've exceeded their "Small Manufacture" subsidy for electric cars.

Hes leading the resistence against shape shifting reptilians who rule this planet as viceroys for the dark matter beings of alpha draconi 6

He wants to go to Mars.
He's a mediocre businessman, but a really good marketer. Not Jobs-level good, but still good enough to get them government moneys. Out of all his businesses I only see progress in SpaceX, Tesla was only profitable for few months and has been going on a steady decline ever since then, his solar power company is way off, his AI research hasn't produced anything and I don't believe in Hyperloop.

SpaceX cannot sustain without government subsidies, sure, but they've actually managed to become the cheapest way of lifting payload to orbit, you can't deny that. While not many companies really need or want launching satellites right now, with further price decrease companies decide to explore this market.

>his solar power company is way off
Actually is the most interesti g proposal this man has so far, I mean, good for space x, but the future of space ferrying is the hands of the private sector anyways, his solar power company it truly is (in case succeeds) a game changer.

t. not musk

Fuck off elon

>Smartest man in the world
>White
I like him

CIA/NSA front! You morons have to realize that you don't get that rich because you're good at what you do, you get that rich because (((they))) allow you to! Just like Zuckerberg or Bezos or Gates or Jobs, all of them are CIA/NSA fronts to keep syphoning taxes toward their "black" projects.

You'd think by now everyone would drive Tesla and have their house powered by PowerWall 2.0, do you know anyone who has PowerWall 1.0? Exactly. Are you telling me Bezos is smarter than Wallmarts who had online shopping carts way before Amazon came around with their shitty book collections

as a insider I will tell because you will probably think that its a madman talk or something.

>What is his end game?

to start a civilization on the moon europa, cut it away from earth and then after 200 years of isolated scientific advanced reconquer the earth and genocide us all, replacing us with CRISPR enhanced humans.

He's driving down the cost of space travel and reusable rocket boosters are going to push the Russians to also develop new tech
Ford receives way more in government subsidies than any of his businesses and all that's for is bribing them to keep their shitty manufacturer jobs state side
Trump also seems to trust his opinion

If trump trust him, then FUCK HIM

Muskrat

He acts like a kike and makes a shit ton of promises like self driving cars by 2020 and never meets them. The only thing of note he did is act like Israel to NASA if NASA was the US.

I think we need to get into space so I like him.

Disagree my friend.

You see, Musk doesn't support Trump.

However, there are people like Kanye that did. Kanye, you KNOW what you did. You are no longer with us.

I guarantee that all of you will reconsider your support for Trump soon. He is a catastrophe for our country.

He's wasting his time. No rocket can pierce the dome that covers the vast plain that we call earth.

C'mon pol you're better than that. His end game is whatever the committee at Langley decides it is. Musk is 100% manufactured to head up deep state scam projects. It's amazing people actually think he has any credibility at all. He's an actor.

I've never understood all the hate against him.

His motivations are genuine and he's not a conman. I'd say he's a bit too optimistic and idealistic at times (i.e. if he says SpaceX can do something in 5 years, realistic timeline is probably 10). Not like it's a bad thing to dream big, if it weren't for those dreams these companies wouldn't exist and ULA would probably still have a monopoly on sending shit into space.

Just don't allow yourself to get swept up in all the hype.

he's a rich huckster who has add and can't focus on one thing

No, he just realized that the art of GoFundMe can be applied at larger scale, and he is trying to sweep the cost-cutting and manipulative strategies used to operate under the rug. It's nice that someone is trying to work on them, but he has a long way to go.

he's just a welfare queen, feeding on gullible fucks