CBTS #266 Shill Free Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Shill are now trying to bake fake breads with dead link. REMEMBER to check for mold in new breads
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Q COMPILATION EXCLUDING #248 - i.4cdn.org/pol/1510445164348.jpg
pastebin.ca/3930472

DERAILMENT #247 & #248 PROOF Not 100% Q, take it with grain of salt at #248 / LATEST verified Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

HOW TO READ Q
ANSWER TO Qs QUESTIONS (NOV 11)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
A VERY VERY GOOD EXAMPLE

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 CBTS WIKI:
cbts.wikia.com/

ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC

>REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE THEIR OWN REWARD. YOUR WORK WON'T BE FORGOTTEN

Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/7MPMtUa6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/whckEjLsJgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXTRA BUTTER FOR BREAD
>EXTRA BUTTER FOR BREAD
Harrisburg Crumb COMPILATION - UPDATED QRD summary – (via #101 )
Extended summary (up till November 5) – Simple rundown – (via #144 )
U1 QRD - RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA/Vegas – (via #101 )
SA timeline –
Big picture – (via #100 )
+++ / 4,8,10 – INDICTMENTS TO DATE

842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
UPDATE 842 >>

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes
MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection
Eyes in the Skys lads
Remember our power
FLOW CHART
Oh ho ho
Podesta group implodes
OnPoint meme
Soros fucks everything up
SA Heating up
BO sleeps with CorruptSA
Prayer is a very real thing
Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News
THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB
Canadian PM missing
SA Bombing Yemen
We took out McCain by the achilles tendon

SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b
40+ politicians not running >>
Revisit Q's

NEWER

Orgy island
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >>
Epstein Island is a temple
Bill Cooper

ARCHIVE OF ALL THREADS 1 to 220
pastebin.com/7MPMtUa6

Previously on CBTS:
#201 #202 #203 #204 #205 #206 #207 #208 #209 #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 #221 #222 #223 #224 #225 #226 #227 #228 #229 #230 #231 #232 #233 #234 #235
#236 #237 #238 #239 #240 #241 #242 #243 #244 #245 #246 #247(DERAILED) #248 (DERAILED) #249 #250

Thanks, this look decent.

Do humans get an endorphin rush from overcoming an obstacle?

Do humans feel like something is IMPORTANT if it seems like someone is placing obstacles and barriers in the way?

Do humans want what they cannot have?

Why is this relevant to BREAD baking?

If you put a cat in a box with an internal release lever, how long does it take for the cat to find the lever and escape?

If you do it again, how long does it take?

If you do it yet again, how long does it take?

How is this relevant to QQuest2017 (aka CBTS aka MRTAM)?

Disassemble and reassemble nothing

Random disney cartoon character: dumbo's father

Random movie: Rainman

Random verb: calculate

[ [ [

] ]

cAnon

ALL BREAD IS FAKE

I unironically will watch the most recent Bourne movie tonight thanks to Q

what areas in SA are blacked out on google maps?

new Q right here!

q is in this fake bread!!

LAWDY JESUS,

PLZ SAVESES US FROM DA SHEEEILLZ, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
FUCK YES for REAL FUCKIN BRAED NIGGERS

For all newfags or faggots of any kind?
Before you ask a bunch of dumbass questions which just slide the thread, here are a couple of tips: ?
Always speak in questions because the AI or anons do not understand questions?
Pound every tripcode twice, like this ## ?
>Bots can not see green? When you make everything green like this they just see blank sections of the boxes?

READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
>READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
>READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?

READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
>READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?
>READ THIS!? IMPORTANT!?

Dig or meme, don't make us politely ask you to leave?

God Bless
+++
M

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP user

samefag

leaf bros bread is quite decent and can be trusted, should head there. Thank you for helping weather the storm user

Okay so let me fill in anyone who was not here last night between 9pm and 3am EST

Last night these threads were HIJACKED by multiple bad factions (some bots, some autists who are sick of us and want to see us banned, maybe the CIA, and a group trying to advertise their stuff).

They started filling the main copypasta with dead links that did not pertain to our investigation, filling it with subtle changes, basically poisoning the bread.

They also started to throw disinformation into the mix to try and derail.
This included topics of "Disney controls NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means something other than 'DJT' and being the common denominators for the nuclear launch codes", "Elsagate", "Keystone" and others.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Q ANONS TRIPCODE WAS EITHER ALWAYS A BAD ACTOR OR WAS HACKED!!!

LAST NIGHT TRIPCODE Q user COPYPASTED A LIST OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT HE RIPPED FROM A WEBSITE!
HE DID THIS ONLY AFTER I HAD FIGURED OUT THE BREADS WERE POISONED AND CALLED IT AND THE BOTS/SHILLS OUT!

Confirmed bots/shills:

Sonic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention their name directly you WILL get a SCRIPTED response from them)

Mayo!D2cp6jY8yA

XXX !a22Tubbaks (probably)

Anonymous with the yellow/black flag

These shills/bots are easy to identify (FOR NOW) because of their tripcode. IF they happen to remove their tripcodes and names (unlikely since I called this out last night and they're still using them) they would STILL be easy to identify because they are spouting out scripted talking points, you'll know it when you see it.

If you are looking for the truth you have to forget and reject most of what you've read today in these threads and go back to the beginning.
The beginning of everything.
The original Q posts.
The original Sup Forums rules.
Everything.

If you're here to know why Q posted here in the first place you have to go back to the original 10/28/17 - 10/30/17 posts.

They are asking for the Sup Forums anons for help?
They know everyone looks to us for facts first?
Checked?

Pic National MSM relevant!?
Spread it viral, anons!?

God Bless
+++
M

It would appear some random squadron has switched into controlled opposition mode, but their thirst for internet cred makes them way too obvious.

Q post in Leaf thread, please migrate

>If you put a cat in a box with an internal release lever, how long does it take for the cat to find the lever and escape?
>If you do it again, how long does it take?
>If you do it yet again, how long does it take?
is this a p vs np type of question?

I CALL UPON ALL OF
TO SHIT ALL OVER THESE THREADS AND TAKE OUR HOME AWAY FROM THIS LARP CANCER
MPGA

wew bump

They're really mad now. What happened?

Wtf is this autism

13 KB
Um.. guize....

>Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
>What does this mean culturally?
>Why is this relevant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardah

>The term 'ardah' is thought to derive from the Arabic verb ard meaning 'to >show' or 'to parade'. It was so named because its purpose was to publicly ?>display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed >engagement.[1] Although there are regional variations of the particular >rendition of ardah, the purpose it serves is nearly identical throughout the >Arabian Peninsula.[1]

display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed engagement.

>display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed engagement.

display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed engagement.

>display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed engagement.

US risk this week

One of the Q posts asked which companies have received CIA money. There is a list of them on wikipedia. Search engines, mapping, big data, etc:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

I’m just a lurker, I don’t want to detract or misdirect the good work y’all are doing and maybe this is nothing. Has anyone looked into the 2007 Trump prophecy? I mean it has been pretty spot on with a lot that has happened the last year. And also was hurricane Harvey gaining so much strength in the gulf due to weather manipulation? I’ve heard some theories that it might have been. There’s a lot of research gone into weather manipulation from what I’ve heard maybe that’s the CERN connection. I’m too busy to look into this stuff that’s why I lurk. I pray that god bless all you anons. Godspeed.

Does Satan exist?

The biggest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing People hé doen't exist.

And so Anton Lavey is given freedom.

When can I expect these threads to cease being a LARP fest? There are zero (0) results so far.

Somebody said that the world is basically controlled by 3 families. What if that Saudis were such a "ruling family" and the +++ meaning 3 pyramids(gods, kings) are falling.

+++
++
+

Saudis were the first.
++ to go.

Could also be strategic disinformation

Bump

Just woke up, lurked for 30 mins to catch up. Said yesterday last few Q drops were bullshit...He sends a picture to corroborate when he drops, or trips match... We all agree then that last few drops were BS, right? We're no longer looking at the super crazy shit that normies would never accept, and we're still working on the verified drops.

LE MAGIC OF LE MEMES

Oh ppl are using the shill thread now
gmafb

Veryveryvery gewd.

related

DAYS GO BY

THIS.

tnx user, it was copypasta from another user but share it in the following threads plz

We're at this one now:

Okay, know I am getting more confused, there are like 4 active CBTS threads up right now...

Why do the shills care so much about this...

who knows

been out drinkin all day, ready to fill my belly with fresh bread

Trip - somewhat ironically - of truth

Until trip (accused 2 people) Q's have a SHOWDOWN, I will have to assume trip Q is legit. At least if Trip Q put effort in 2 fake Air Force one Photo. Only "Breadcrumbs Q clearance" user thread Zero is 100% Q, also lets not forget pre-QAnon breadcrumbs in that random thread before he started his own thread.

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

Some years back, an unusual study on Moses was purported to reveal hidden
messages in the Bible, with meaning that drew the ire of secret societies.
Many considered the encryption method to be that spoken of in Revelation.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Hey anons need help. Trying to answer this white rabbit question with a meme
Pic related

There has to be something that can confirm or distinguish "real" bread from fake.

Need to know what to meme on here. Pic related

Idk I’ve been using trip code. That way I can follow and ppl can follow me. I’m meme maker today

The original set of trip q might be fine, but the tripcode is an insecure code (noted by the single ! instead of double !!), so it is likely it has been hijacked.

She wanted to tell the public that the Windsors are malevolent ET and wanted safety, so she went to Al Fayed..

She was pregnant for a Saudi’s baby too

Virgin bride.
Bred an heir and a spare.
In a Paris tunnel I died

This, trip codes allow for an user to show they are the same user from a previous thread, and therefore if they can be trusted.

She knew too much per MI 5 man charged with killing her

Yup. That’s why I’ve been using it. If just for today

Marshal Law??? Pretty sure it’s spelled this way

She found out about the pedo ring attached to Illuminati which her mother in law is head of

No.
Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions of government, especially in response to a temporary emergency such as invasion or major disaster, or in an occupied territory. ~ Wikipedia

No, martial is correct usage. Only the non military ponyfags use marshal

Ok user. My bad. Ty

No, it's martial. Like martial arts.

>Titanic was a spyops to create fed

probably the Saudi King did not allow a white racemixed baby as it goes against quran afaik

Ok my bad.
youtu.be/whckEjLsJgo

Dropbox of memes

You're all mentally ill desu.

can anyone tell me where the 824 indictments info comes from?

Can you email this to me? I’ll give you a throw away email address

Question: If these threads are such a waste, why so much shilling? - seems double retarded.

Idk. I have found them extremely useful

Only 2 reasons I can see for the insane level of shilling.

1. Q user is real, or Q user is well informed enough to larp like he's real enough to have (((_____))) scared, so they're going overtime on the shilling.
2. Q user was/is a fake and they planed on shilling both sides, because their is something else that (((_____))) don't want Sup Forums's autism focused on right now.

That's all I've got right now.