Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Zxs1WMH5M
youtube.com/watch?v=_8t1-b4aUv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiro a shit

He sees your D/D/D

Will Sawatari ever win a duel?

They died when Zappa Gou left the show

A character of his type means most likely not, but we do have roughly 20 episodes left, so who knows, there may be enough time for him to win against someone. Doesn't look like he'll duel Yuri before Zarc becomes one again, as great as it would be for his only win to be against a currently undefeated duelist. He might satisfy Zarc, but him losing and getting carded/killed and Ray satisfying Zarc is more likely. Him dueling in the final entame duel? Chances are slim to none. Other than those, I'm not sure who else he could or should duel at this point in time.

>But his duel disk broke, he'll never duel again.
Doesn't mean he can't use someone else's, like Gongenzaka's.

why that sign say "brothel"?

Why do I get the feeling he was probably one of the only writers that actually did care about the show and it's characters until his departure after 29?

Nah, the shows' lazy and rushing things in at the point where you think them being carded would be a better way to go than be a walking stick.

So is Pain... errrr I mean Zarc going to be a Ritual user?

At first I thought a huge army of Academia soldiers would attack causing all the Lancers and characters from other dimensions to show up and help. But the direction of the show, the way Academia is a joke that basically let Yuya and co waltz in unopposed and how easily Kaito can demolish them makes me uninterested in anything that can happen. We have no villains, we have no conflict, the characters have no goals or direction. The show is a mess.

I'm still accepting submissions for Sup Forums sings kirifuda until the 3rd.

Also, I saved the 'Z-arc blues' that some user did. Should I put it in the end of the video as a bonus?

raws where

Yes, please.

The brainwash only was a poor excuse to add in more villains when their old ones were already converted too soon and random no names to waste time.

The only Lancers are Yuya, Reiji and Shun. Sawatari and Gon were just used for the purpose of punching bags.

>the characters have no goals or direction
B-but, egao

I like how Rin compensates being poor and not having a D-wheel by jumping on her monster like that. How does she starts the duel, Jose style?

What's stupid is that villains shouldn't have been a problem. Anytime heroes storm the villain's castle or base there are always strong enemies there to stop them. Gold Saints, CP9, Captains, Org 13, Impel Down had the staff and beasts, Saint Beast, Pokemon games have generals for the teams these days etc

How the fuck did Arc-V screw up a basic story telling device in shonen?

>Jack:find your own words
>Yuya:lol ok
>20 episodes later
>EGAOEGAOEGAOEGAOEGAO
Why is Yuya so shit

For the sake of shilling cards, Legacy characters Nostalgia and EGAO.

This is the first transwoman in the history of Yu-Gi-Oh (it was clearly confirmed by the creators).

4Kids pls

Because he is a directionless 14 year old boy.

You think Arc V is the worst?! Just wait for the next series!

Because his episodes were all great?

He's also behind the cool episodes in Zexal. Like when the Arclights assfuck Mizael or when Kaito dies on the Moon

You mean burnt eggos?
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Zxs1WMH5M

There was a hotel that did stop them, but it's mainly what said. I would admit, would've been far cooler for the Lancers to have been in Castle Oblivion for the duration of the Friendship Cup instead. At least there's action duels with varying battlefields there.

I think they mean characters such as Gon and Sawatari. Looking back on this, they never really gone into details of how much impact being in this team means to said individuals or what is their own take on the war in general.

Sawatari at best is an egotistical dumbass but even when he tries something serious like attempting to card unconscious Academia students with their duel disk it's easily forgotten.

Gon ever since being tagged with Sawatari is basically a meat shield with no further charcter of his own except whenever Yuya's involved further the latter being more of a Messiah after the BB arc: "If I end up helping Yuya, a miracle would certainly come by" where Jack Atlas comes in being Yuya's ass-kisser.

This is not based on the joke $kids made about Chronos' gender.
It was confirmed that Chronos is a pre-surgery male-to-female transgender.In the show,she refers to herself with female pronouns and wears makeup & women's clothing.

The first Yugioh's theme was Friendship/Heart of the cards, GX's was 'having fun', 5D's was believing in the bonds you have with people (same shit as friendship), Zexal's was believing in yourself and not giving up (the better, in my opinion), Arc-V's is 'smile even if shit is hard'.
What will the next series be, in terms of annoying thing that the protagonist constantly blabs about?

Exactly. In my opinion, I think he left too soon.

>You mean burnt eggos?youtube.com/watch?v=m4Zxs1WMH5M

Without a doubt, the dub ruined one of the tolerable moments that I actually liked in the Synchro Arc.

I think he caught wind of where the show was heading and wisely jumped ship

2ch speculates he got into an argument with Ono over the writing and "resigned."

I honestly wouldn't blame him if that was true. Especially with how poorly rated it's been.

Will we get a 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' parody with the Arc V characters?
We'll get:
Yuri as Frank n' Furter
Yuya as Brad
Yuzu as Janet
Shun as Riff Raff
Ruri as Magenta
Serena as Columbia
Sawatari as Rocky
Yuto as Eddie
Yugo as Dr Scott
Yusho as the Narrator

Just to ask, when did the joke about Leo being named cardgame Lex Luthor start? Was it back at Standard in his first appearance?

But Why?

Back when Arc-V was good

>Sawatari as Rocky
Rocky is supposed to be strong.

I struggle to think of how the next series can be worse.

You can't go lower than rock bottom

Also, if Eddie is Yuto, shouldn't Ruri be Columbia?

Have you tried digging until your hands bleed?

Then,maybe Kaito.
Or we could have Asuka as Janet and Edo as Brad.

I want to see how they plan to rebuild faith in the anime part of the franchise, though. They can barely manage a coherent series.

I doubt it was ever that personal. By that point in the series the staff were probably starting to get a heads up on a year extension and he didn't want to sink deeper in a mess of a production, or had something better waiting for him.

If one thing, it's not bringing back Ono nor having Kamishiro as a head writer. Either find someone new or have Yoshida back(if he's willing to return since he's still doing the ARC-V manga).

>Sawatari and Yuri cucking Yuya
10/10

Yeah it was probably "Here's the outline for next year Gou-kun we're going to Synchro and bringing back Crow, also our budget has been shrunk to a half eaten pringles can." "Ono-san I respectfully resign."

Yuri's personality comes the closest to Frank's though.
Now just imagine Yuri coming out wearing fishnets and high heels!

>The only Lancers are Yuya, Reiji and Shun
And what has Shun done since losing to Crow. Job to Kaito, get hit by rocks, electrocuted and faint for 10 episodes again.

I'm just a sweet Predator

Don't forget have a mercy win against Ruri.

Arc-V still the worst anime of the season

While a slight increase from last week, unfortunately not enough to break top 10. Dammit Ono can't you do anything right?

Current Top 10:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. BTOOOM 7 - 7.6%
3. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
4. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
5. ARC-V 127- 11.8%
6. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
7. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%
8. ARC-V 123 - 14.6%
9. Bloodivores 1 - 15.6%
10. Kumamiko (last ep) - 16%

Why do you care so much about the ratings?

For the 5D's cast we should have:
Rex Godwin as Frank n' Furter
Yusei as Brad
Aki as Janet
Ushio as Riff Raff
Mikage as Magenta
Jaeger as Columbia
Crow as Rocky
Jack Atlas as Eddie
Z-ONE as Dr Scott
Rua as the Narrator

>Rua as the narrator
kek

Arc-V's work better. The characters are more flamboyant.

I don't know if you're trying to troll or breed discussion, but this is a dead fanbase walking

There's no hope here. There's nothing to be gained here.

Because it's fun to see this show attract the ire of the japanese fanbase. Arc-Vs ratings are the stuff of legend.

Arc V occupied 7 spots one the list.

If we can just make the show a little worse we can take every spot in the top ten! Ganbare Ono-san!

Why? What did he do now?

Why does Leo feel so detached from Academia? Why was everyone so loyal? People were willing to do anything he said but in the end he doesn't even interact with them. If he and Edo interact we could get some insight into that but Edo is probably toast soon.

Why do so many people like this dork? He makes the 122 Arc V episode look good in comparison.

If you're going to bother with that, at least post this with it: youtube.com/watch?v=_8t1-b4aUv8

More like BOOOYA

Why the fuck do you hate him so much?

Because the nips don't get this level of mad at a single show that often, and when they do they really go in

>More like BOOYA

Who let Cyborg in?

manzoku

Yes, please.

Alright, we know that Yuzu,Ruri,Rin and Serena are dying tonight. So, how hard will Yuya take it? How hard will Yuto take it? Will it be enough to shatter their will? Whatever it is, the nips are going to be very very pissed of that four girls aren't going to be around anymore until the finale

We don't know about Yuzu yet, retard. And you say that like even if they do go, that it'll last for more than one or two episodes. I know you're ready to write the show off at any opportunity, but don't go full retard just yet.

Judging by the next episode it seems Zarc isn't fully revived so probably won't be that shattering.

If you go by that, Ray isn't fully revived either because she's not voiced, therefore the girls aren't gone.

So spoilers in a week? Damn this show will be over in no time.

Woah calm down, for all we know Yuzu may be in a flashback in 130. I don't see why she'll get the special treatment out of the 4.

Because she's more important than the other Ruris.

With how much the show shafted her out of laziness, it's very unlikely she'all survive and not join the fate as the other counterparts.

Then again, she is in the OP with Yuya when the pendulum is swinging. Not that it's saying much.

So? That shit don't matter to Ono, she hasn't had a duel since she and Sora took on security. You think he'd give a fuck about giving Yuzu special treatment?! Face it, buddy, Yuzu's dead tonight and we won't see her in person again until the finale arc, the rest of her roles will all be flashbacks. The only real surprise is if Edo,Kaito and Sora will escape carding, absorbing Yugo should in theory make Yuri pass out like Yuya did.

Why is the Thread so slow? Aren't we getting a new episode tonight?

11 hours is a long time.

Ded show

I just saw the last couple of episodes i didn't watched and i must say they weren't as bad as everyone here and the nips said they were. Sure Leo using the power of nature to stop Zarc was beyond retarded and Ray not having any connection to Zarc in the end was pretty dissapointing but overall i thought the episodes were ok. The reason for Leo to want to unite the dimensions actually makes sense and isn't as bad and generic as i thought it would be. Maybe you guys are asking too much from a kids show. Just because your crazy theories and expectations of ARC-V being on par with Evangelion didn't happened it doesn't mean the show is utter garbage. I mean its decent at the very least

Ded audience

Ded hopes

Where is my dad?

I don't necessarily disagree on the specific episodes, but you're kind of dumb

>Just because your crazy theories and expectations of ARC-V being on par with Evangelion

I almost took the bait.

>WHEN YOU DIEE
>WHEN YOU DIEEEEEE
>I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE
>WHEN YOU DIEE
>WHEEN YOU DIEE
>WHERES YOUR GOD?!
>Let's give innnn to pain~

I thought it was rather underwhelming and disappointing to be even called "decent."

-The doctor being carded so easily made the whole parasite thing completely pointless.

-Yuya continually flip-flopping in his philosophy

-Reira screaming like an idiot and collapsing

-Himika was completely unimportant

-Reiji is nothing more than a mama's boy

-Ray and Zarc are still meme characters that haven't been fleshed out as much.

-The bracelet girls are nothing more than blatant plot devices now

-Edo and Kaito are going to interrupt a duel that's been anticipated for a long time now

-Leo was a sympathetic character until he completely lost it and now he lost any sense of credibility he had

-Yuri and Yugo duel has been stalled for 3 episodes now

It's not even asking for much honestly. I just want them to execute things properly and have a balance. The show doesn't need to be 2deep4u and really it never was even in Standard. The problem is Arc-V is really good at teasing something interesting only to dismiss it as unimportant later on. The whole anime is really nothing more than one big cocktease.

>Reminder people waited 2 years for a plot like this to be revealed and would have been shown much earlier if it wasn't stalled for as much as it was for the sake of Nostalgia and Legacy Characters.

Well it can't be worse than the Pokemon Sun/Moon anime.

The ideas were good but the biggest issue is the execution and the lack of commitment there is to carry through. In other words lazy is a two syllable word that covers it up very well.

I hadn't thought about that and wasn't yuya out for 2 days?Surely he would go to card Edo, kaito and Sora after the duel meaning that if he does nom Yugo, Edo, kaito and Sora should be ok

Let me see if i got it right. Edo will make Hugo return to his usual self after an attack. Then Kaito, Edo and Hugo will fight Joeri while he is in Zarc mode. And because is the debut of his new dragon he will nom all three of them. Leo ended up being a joke of a character so i'm the only who thinks Joeri will become the final villain? After all Yuya Vs Joeri has to happen and theres still like 20 episodes left

SERENA ISNT A SLUT! DELET!

It is more like Leo is just putting up a front - his main focus isn't return everything to normal, nor stop the devil ressurrection. His main true focus is bring back his daughter.

Also, I don't think Yuri will end up as the main villain. He will probably be something like Vector while Zarc will be like Don Thousand. So, they beat Yuri, but Zarc will end up ressurrecting either as a separate entity or inside Yuya, or a spirit that starts manifesting itself and cue duel against him.

Oh, also someone that is still alive will have to job hard against Zarc, like Mizael

>Also, I don't think Yuri will end up as the main villain
I think after nomming Hugo, Zarc will take control over Joeri and fight against Yuya for his full body. It's the only way i can see it happening cause Zarc can't appear without the 4 Yus fusing first