/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Everyone here is probably in agreement on what is dooming our society – lack of morals, lack of tradition, lack of man and womanhood. Weak men bring hard times. So what are we going to do about it besides posting memes?

Here's one proposal; we pick a location, a specific town somewhere rural, and we gather together as likeminded neighbors who can work together to preserve what we value. We will make it the ideal place to raise a white family, and over time learn to become as self-sufficient as possible and learn to rely on each other so that we rely as little as we can on the government and economy which as this point is working toward white genocide.

For something like this to work, we will need people who are both skilled and committed. In other words; NEETs need not apply.

Come discuss ideas in our discord: discord gg/DUpd9k

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Idaho_land_for_sale/Sandpoint
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

ecific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

Just realized the above discord link is expired, here's a new one: discord gg/Ejb23m

bamp

why would i want neighbors from Sup Forums im not trying to rustle here just curious like wouldnt that be a bunch of neckbeards...in the real world i can get real men to work for me and i dont know if thats the case here

Maine colony: ZW9zZy
Whitest State in the Union.

Neckbeards won't be doing this because they would die as they were.

if you think so little of people who post here, then why do you post here yourself? Also if you know of a better place to find like-minded people then please do share.

holy crap this is ridiculous haha so much for hey guise look out for divide and conquer shills...wow this was my worry its a bunch of nerds that cant agree on anything and therefore will fail

spotted the kike

I think I see whats going on here

Divide and conquer shills?
Funny... coming from you.

oh i finally got caught after all this time ...are you worried about not being able to afford a home in a white part of town in Canadia that you want to start your own or is canada that lost white areas dont exist anymore im aware of my 56% heritage what about you

discord gg/Ejb23m

please ive been on several discords i dare not click the links again ...men create and produce what are the plans to stop wasting time...i thought at least by now after seeing these threads i would see some proof ...i know Sup Forums isnt the place to tell the world about what youre up to but it doesnt look like much

Kek, the eternal faggot. Wow I couldn't imagine that there would be different projects for different geographic regions. They must be divide and conquer. Gas yourself Kike.

i dont expect a reply this thread is dead anyway it seems but how hard is it to start even 1 homestead...im guilty of not doing it yet but i dont think i would need Sup Forumss hivemind to do so

>I make judgements on groups without any information on them.
>People should stop talking about and do absolutely nothing. Forget your race and your duty goyim, you'll lose anyways.

From what I gather from your posts, you're a worthless neet who wants other people to guide you and solve your problems. It's ok, you're exactly the type of person we dont want

How the fuck do I convince my parents to come to the ethnostate? I don't want to leave them to the niggers and I don't think I could live with myself if I did.

I've made numerous replies to you Kike.
ZW9zZy --Discord

Chances are if you end up in an ethnostate surrounded by Sup Forumsacks they wouldn't be neckbeards because they managed to make it out of the basement.

ok youre right we have 200 million whites and the only people i see doing what you want are on youtube and they are dumber than a door nail...i dont know how it is supposed to be successful if theres only proof of a couple people doing it and they dont even have families...where is the example

Witnessed
Don't tell them it is an ethno-state. Just convince them to live near enough to you to meet their grandchildren.

ok so without using discord are you saying we should build commie blocks for escaping whites

Bumping.

discord gg/Ejb23m

You can start making sense whenever you want to.

what are you even talking about at this point?

Maine discord: ufveUU

discord gg/Ejb23m

>Tfw no Aryan Godess gf to save the Aryan race with
;_;

why do people keep posting this girl

idk at this point

discord gg/Ejb23m

Bump for purity.

bump

Why not Sandpoint Idaho?

Population- 8,000
Freshwater lake, fertile soil, mountains. Just a great place to live. 93% white already, so move a couple hundred respectable pollacks in there and the sway could come easy. Also lots of forest to take dogs into for runs and walks, lots of state land around there unsupervised for training.

Could conceivably grow and ship weed to the cities for money and that there destruction of muh urban communities.

>join our discord
no thanks fbi

Build a nice house with a mother-in-law suite on the ground floor. You could afford to do it.
Then, when they get a few years into retirement, just say something like "Rather than move you into assisted living I'd like to be proactive and have you move into my place. you could live totally independently, see I have this whole cosy apartment set up just for this.
No need to pay me rent or anything, just helping out with babysitting your grandkids sometimes would be a huge help."

Grandparents would jump on that opportunity. If enough anons get their folks out to this community they could do bingo and hang out and chat, social connectedness is an important part of happiness for older people.

We have that already. They are called suburbs.

>grow weed
are you kidding me?

looks like a good area though, my only concern is that there's a lot of suburbs there which might make acquiring cheaper land difficult

hove you tried red-pilling them? Otherwise you can't help someone who doesn't want it.

discord gg/Ejb23m

Yeah, and ship it into the city. Nigs will always buy weed and smoke it instead of doing stuff like teaching their children, we could use the money to buy community resources or tools for defense. Maybe as an initial investment for a STEM and self sufficiency focused private school, which would be awesome. Just a spitball idea, actually doing what they've been accusing whites of doing for decades seems like a laugh.
Fine point on the suburbs. As far as I know land is still inexpensive in Northern Idaho.
Think pollacks can afford this?
landwatch.com/Idaho_land_for_sale/Sandpoint

While I my self cannot partake in an ethnostate as I am not suitable, I recommend Canada as a place. It may seem like shilling, and we may be in a worse demographic situation than any Western nation in very little time, it's far north, it's cold, anything north of the southern half of Ontario is not densely populated nor is it very populous in non whites, look at Sudbury for example, it's home of the CRA (Canadian IRS) yet it's almost completely white, and a big city as well. The terrain of rural Canada is also a bounty of natural resources and defensive points like OP mentioned.

I would like add that any extra whites moving to Canada will have more of an impact than if they moved to the far more populous United States

sure, but then you'd have to put up with the Canadian government. Also the less populated parts of canada have a pretty harsh climate. But I'm not saying it wouldn't work for anyone who wants to do such a thing, these are not serious obstacles for those who are committed. Personally I prefer the pacific north west

not sure what youre trying to say here, how will they have more of an impact

If 1 million whites moved to the US it wouldn't matter that much in the overall demographics, if one million moved to Canada it would have a gigantic impact (not that there are a million of us, but Canada isn't very populous)
Harsh weather adds to sensibility, keeps those not dedicated out, it even builds character.

If 1 million whites moved to the US it wouldn't matter that much in the overall demographics, if one million moved to Canada it would have a gigantic impact (not that there are a million of us, but Canada isn't very populous)
Harsh weather adds to defensibility, keeps those not dedicated out, it even builds character.

Dammit I aborted the first post because "sensibility" and not "defensibility"

What are you trying to impact exactly?

Canada might actually not be a bad idea.
The hard part would be to get enough people committed to the project and where to start.

Sandpoint, Bonner County, ID Land For Sale - 20 Acres $88,000

Jesus christ land is twice as expensive in New Zealand and there is much less economic oppertunity. WTF am I doing with my life.

discord gg/DUpd9k

Abstract question. What is the symbol in OP's post and someone give me briefly what it means

comes from the old norse alphabet

look up odalism

look in Northern maine. not uncommon to find 100 acres of farmland for 100,000 dollars.

Thanks, makes sense now user

Good luck setting up an ethnostate in a country that doesn't even allow you to grow your own food. Pathetic.

what country is that?

>America
>Not able to grow your own food.
What is it like living in a made up world?

Aren't you China?

Too many mosquitos.

All the self-grown food in the world isn't going to save this country from becoming Brazil 2.0, retard. This entire general is nothing but sad LARPing.

In the real world, Amerilard.

>Keek, gets called out for retardation and instantly changes his argument.
>Maine
>93% White
>Being a worse than nigger blackpiller
Gas yourself you fucking Kike.

Discord: ufveUU

Keek, that is funny because every third house in where I live grows food and in the South it is higher.

>B-b-but I p-posted a meme. That o-of course make me right

start small local chapters just to hang out, go to gym. get to know each other. grow organically and go from there?

It's not a meme, it's real. Stop larping.

What are you planning to do? Infiltrate a small town council and pass laws saying "no darkies allowed?"

Not gonna happen. At least not yet. The fed will stop you. Look at what kissenger did to Rhodesia. If you really want your ethnostate, you need to further destabilize the US and accelerate the balkanization process. After the cracks begin to show up and shit starts falling apart, then consolidate the central northern states (Wyoming, Montana, both Dakotas, etc) and secede.

But we've got another half century or so before that's an even semi-realistic scenario.

I think you need to re-read that headline. Also zoning laws exist in every nation on the planet. Or do you think the city inspectors in Amsterdam would be cool with you setting up a pig pen in the middle of the city across the street from your favorite bike depot/weed cafe?

>It isn't a meme. Just because I have no proof for the blatantly wrong assertions I am making doesn't mean i shouldn't be taken seriously.

Literally anyone can grow food.
t. the Burger. We are literally obsessed with food. If we weren't allowed every means possible of food we'd have a dunkin donuts fueled revolution.

do you really enjoy being retarded that much?

This is all a fucking larp and no one of you get it off the ground. You're all incompetent, fat manlets who can't even talk to women. Good luck living there for more than one generation.

Absolutely pathetic.

discord gg/Ejb23m

mix modern with old
self sufficient small communes
Arcologies

TopKekekkeKEkekekeke
>Implying you know anything about us. Have fun in your weed bars faggot.

Maine Discord: ufveUU

So you are thinking the poos actually zone designated shitting streets?

I appreciate your idea OP, but I think my fiancée & I are gonna settle down alone. I support this idea, but I feel like it would be best if some of us stayed spread out. Don't want to be wiped out in one swift movement.