He's not wrong, you know

He's not wrong, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUxJkY0IiNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girls who can be nice are nice 100% of the time
>surviving hundreds of battles (aka first world problems)

CRINGE

ugh this shit was so cringey how did I ever even get through the first season

This thread is shit you know.

Thanks for reminding me that Yahari is complete fucking garbage and only worth it for the cute girls. And I don't mean Yukino.

Stop falling for shallow whores

MC should have gotten a 2D gf, problem solved.

Make a webbum nigga I ain't readin all that shit without moving chinese characters to entertain me while i do it

Which is all females, real and fictional.

You know who else was not wrong? Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUxJkY0IiNc

>English
>God that language is so ugly

Is this the epic thread where we act like our fellow /r9k/ friends??????????????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shit show, with a garbage philosophy, which explains its retarded fanbase in the above threads still arguing about the trainwreck of who will win off a VN adaption. Please go cry into your pillow instead of posting. You have to lurk so you don't post shit threads, you know?

Why is Hachiman such a flaming faggot, holy shit

like, UGHHHHHHHHHH. I'm cringing so hard right now!

That's people in general, user.

What point is this trying to make? That people who are nice to more than one person are somehow bad? I don't get it.

Yeah, girls should exclusively give their attention to me or they're whores obviously.

normie here, better adjusted than badically everyone here. 8man's a good character.

guess everyone here just feels embarrassed about themselves

As cringy as 8man was in this monologue, why is it that he gets that nice girls are nice to multiple guys, but why is it that 2D girls think nice guys are only nice to them?

Hes saying not to have any expectations from girls who are nice to everyone

I get what he means, but you can't blame her for you being an autistic sperg who can't tell the difference between a girl liking you or a girl acting like a decent human being to you.

Normal people understand that being nice is just common courtesy, but autists with extremely limited social experience mistake niceness with attraction and get disappointed when they find out that the girl who said good morning to them once wasn't actually in love with them.

A perfect summary of why 8man made this show unbearable and why all of its fans are cringy as hell. Thanks OP

maybe im fucking retarded but i thought the point was that 8man's philosophy is wrong and cringey af and the show is about him getting over that shit

It's foreshadowing, 8man will confess to Yui and get turned down because she was just being nice then he realizes Yukine was the genuine person he was looking for.
Screenshot this.

Perfect summary why this show stands so much more out than similar ones

On paper, the show criticizes 8man and his views. On execution, the show romanticizes 8man to an insane degree.