How can anyone in their right minds support civic nationalism?

How can anyone in their right minds support civic nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>he doesn't know what civic nationalism is

It's the only choice for Latin America.

That pic tho. Top Kek my dude.

At this point what difference does it make, past the point of no return

They realize there's something wrong, but don't want to accept the uncomfortable truths that would lead to real solutions. Same as cuckservatives, more or less

because nationalism is for ebil Nazis huehuehue

Why would I support ethno nationalism when I'm mixed ethnicity myself?(english, irish, italian, spanish).

I can get behind race nationalism. But only let in immigrants from neighbour countries with more similar ethnicity. Western euro countries can't do ethno nationalism since they've been immigrating all over the place over the last 100 years. Eastern euros seem to have kept their ethnicity though.

>implying all civnats want this

Most actual civnats just want a return of the 1965 immigration act and removal of affirmative action.

Eating too much lead pills from your own store.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Only mutts support civnat and they do it out of self-preservation. Their basic refrain is "civic nationalism is the only option for me".

Crazy how much this meme is evolving. How long before it spreads to the mainstream. What will be the vector? Twitter, Reddit. I'll give it a year before it appears on MSM as "vile cartoons mock Stranger Thing star"

Dibiyd an concur shil thred sayg an rebord

Civic nationalism is the only option for me.

THE FUTURE FACES OF AMERICA, AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Is that the origin? I could have sworn I saw the one cartoon before that show started, but then I don't keep up with tv so maybe its been out longer than I thought.

honest question, what is civic nat?

simplefied example maybe?

Amerimutt thread disguised as "politics". Sage in all fields.

Because if I admit how I really feel my life will be destroyed by people who feel the same but are afraid of having their lives destroyed.

Nationalism based around ideas rather than people.

E.x. "Any1 who luvs guns n' freedumbs can be n american!!!!"

It's a shareblue adaptation from the original.

Who made these things lol? There is real hatred and saltiness in these memes

Sherbloo guise

European faggots and Muslimes.

It is thinking a country has magic dirt that turns anyone who steps onto it into a red blooded patriot

>he's a goblino janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes goblino threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with his large backlog of skin whitening procedures
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his interacial parent's house
>he will never be of a healthy white glow
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a white girlfriend
>he will never have any white friends

Hello my huwyte friends

this meme exploded as of late or is it just me
also clever one seems americans cant respond in a way shape or form

Best posts. Always name the JIDF kike.

CDU's platform.

"Values make people, not race or culture" The same suicidal thinking that was created by Jews to trick the white goyim into allowing waves of non whites in the US.

I truly love the Mongrel meme

Finally the rest of the world has come together to show ((((america)))) that it isnt the world police or whatever it thinks it is
seeing americlaps being triggered to all hell is amazing

thank you
thank you

Memeflag amerimongrel, stop hiding

An amerilard made some of them

>albays mendion jidf xd dey be bring uz whoite amerigans down

>Orestes, who ruled in his son's name, found an enemy in the persons of his non-Roman mercenary-soldiers. When, led by an auxiliary general called Odoacer, they demanded estates and were refused,[8] they swept into Italy. Informing his soldiers that, if they followed and obeyed him, they would, in the words of Gibbon, "extort the justice that had been denied to their dutiful petitions," the Germanic, Arian Odoacer confirmed his leadership of the revolt. Barbarian soldiers in Italian cities and garrisons "flocked" to the audacious general's standard, and Orestes fled to fortified Pavia.

Civic nationalism

Oy vey cease dis shariabloo dee an see prawpaganda

>yer jus JEALOUS of muh FREEDUMBS

Jews. Post an oven meme and they'll double down on merigoblins instead of laughing about dead starved kikes like a normal human should.

This meme is already getting old and diying. The only faggots still posting this shit are shills in slide threads.

It doesn't matter because 90 percent of millennials are borderline communists. Good luck getting out any form of nationalism into the mainstream.

I don't get this meme
is it a new 56%

saged because\ amerimutt thread. see you in

quality thread

>atleast i hab guns jealos uropoor of my constituion

This is absurd. I've never seen this many hook nosed merchants screaming "YOU'RE NOT WHITE, GOYIM" in my fucking life.

Mongrel

See how it works?

mutthurt amerimutt

It's okay to be huwyte

Oven dodger

I have a feeling they are going to keep on and the mods will make a stick and/ or new rule. The mods are already purging every Amermutt thread like crazy.

>stob tryning 2 divbe n cokur us whties JOOZ

yea nah the funniest meme right now,buddy

>they're going against my american supperiority
>it must be the jews

dont forget that america is like israel 2.0

Culture IIIIIIIS fucking values, holy shit!

>can't take the banter
You asked for this with all the years of abuse you gave out to others on Sup Forums.

Wher r mods rid my borb ob dis thrad

oh no, the banter have been brought upon me
i am ever so pained in the rear
i have no form of recourse except to respond to (you) with a pitiful attempt to rebuke your scathing insult

i-i-italians a-aren't w-white

so many of the assblasted amerimutts are nupol too.
hopefully they will all fuck off finally.

Not just on Sup Forums mr bong, everywhere their existence stinks shit

joo shillz dibiyd and konker

>SWEDEN YES
>A FUCKING LEAF
>GERMANISTAN
>ENGLAND IS PAKISTAN
>AUSTRALIA LOST TO EMUS
>freedom of speach is gretest ally XDD

>56%
>JIDF JIDF, IT MUST BE DEM JOOOZ BRING UZ DOWN

Americans really are that stupid huh?

>shills think we cant tell the difference between civic nationalism and jewish multiculti white genocide garbage
Civic Nationalism is why Trump is in the white house. No wonder you're gonna spend the next 3 years trying to demonize it.

Nah, I'm staying. Once you're here, you are here forever.

its the average american intellect and the (((american education)))

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

It's forced as fuck by a handful of third worlders and yuropoors. I doubt there's more than 10 of you faggots spamming this shit. That's why you guys use meme flags like fucking cowards.

it's a play on the kid with cleidocranial dysplasia from that Stranger Things show and le 56% meme

I liked the show actually

You know we're just going to start shooping kippahs on these right?

Open borders, melting pot country thoery, gibz to Israel and sub Saharan Africa are not original values of the US, they were recently created.

wot u gnna du agenst da mooslems witout gunz yeropor.....ye dats wut i thught...

And the europoor asspain continues. How does it feel to know that >le 52% face is still miles ahead of you militarily and economically? Even china puts you to shame and they are just a paper tiger.

The absolute state of non US posters. You will soon experience absolute totalitarianism so post here while you still can.

Sibik nadjunalizm is de only way forward

jesus christ
is this the future of americans