No trannies

>no trannies
>no gays
>no muslims
>no immigrants
>no riots if not counting retarded football ultras fights
>basically the only problem is our women are super slutty and men are becoming less and less manly
Am i in heaven, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
youtube.com/watch?v=oSktpR8Kl4A
youtube.com/watch?v=BXBx_8jrGig
youtube.com/watch?v=OBp2qIDw-1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely better than my shithole. If this shit continues I'll propably kup teraz a ticket to slav paradise.

>less wealthy than African-Americans

can you own ak/makarov?

>no whites
>no money

>shitty weather
>shitty landscape
>ugly, dirty cities
>everywhere is poor
>shitty food
>shitty healthcare
>shitty people
the only reason your country has no immigrants or muslims is because nobody wants to you post-communist shithole

If you think there is no gays in Poland you must be retarded. I personaly know at least 10.

>taking in +1 mio immigrant from a non NATO country

You guys are worse than the Germans.

>no trannies
Wrong, its actually quite easy to transition in Poland.

Why aren't they moving to commiefornia or somewhere faggy like Tel Aviv ?

He will find you.
And he will talk to you about Jesus Christ.

Anywhere unregulated social media has caught on has tons of whores. At least your women virtue signal about their Polish pride

>Pooland

>basically the only problem is our women are super slutty and men are becoming less and less manly
That's what started the decline in other Western countries. If left unchecked, the low test soy boys will "come out" as faggots or trannies, the slutty women will vote to import Muslim immigrants to replace the cucked male populace, and the riots will happen when Muslims become about 20% of the population, feeling their numbers are adequate enough to overthrow the current government and implement Shariah law.
Not trying to shit on your country or anything (I pray you guys stay homogenous white), but it's something to be aware of. Slavs will have the last laugh when other Western countries collapse due to kike tricks.

Count your blessings brother in Christ. Keep the faith and have a LOT of babies.

No trigger discipline. Shame.

All the good men keep dying in war
We need to restrict front line combat only to those under a certain level of testosterone

mahmed....go back to Syria

>shitty weather. which country doesnt have it?
>shitty landscape. which country doesnt have it?
>ugly, dirty cities
>everywhere is poor. nope, not true.
>shitty food. you honestly think that?
>shitty healthcare. not true.
>shitty people. yeah, we dont like western people and outsiders.

Slavic pride worldwide. Slavs are the last bastion of humanity in these times.

pay denbts

>no food
>no money
>no job
>no prospects
>no history to be proud of
>no education
>no clue
>Am i in heaven, lads?

no, you are in poland

I was in Krakow when i visited Europe. What a be beautiful city. However, some places in Poland really do reek of Soviet urban apartment blocks type of buildings. So damn ugly.

But other than that, you're probably good.

They're white though unlike the mystery meat the EU is forcing down everybody's throat.

> don't like western people and outsiders

I had a ton of fun in Poland last time I was there- about 6 years ago. Mind you- I wasn't going as a rich westerner- just visiting as a poor student, ended up in random neighborhood bars drinking vodka and talking to random pollacks and everyone was pretty friendly. it may have helped that I wasn't an erasmus prowler just trying to get laid. I just wanted to get drunk and learn about what life in poland was like. I was also coming from studying in hungary, so that may have helped a bit.

>Land Border with Germany
Better get cracking on a big beautiful wall

>poland
>posted by a ukrainian
kek

Relative to a loaf of bread. Shit's cheap in Poland.

>no gays
>i made trannies
>i love isisrael like all right wingers do
>men are becoming less manly
who the fuck would have thought?
>priest
>wants to look like a murderer
good job. your language is shit. and reminds me of stinky foreskins

>Poland

>its okay to take my resources if youre white
theyre not "white" anyway faggot, civic cuck.

>>no trannies
>>no gays
>>no muslims
>>no immigrants
you wish

Hohols have no identity of their own because they live in a fabricated country. They're genetically similar to Poles enough that after a single generation you can't tell a difference and they have no culture so they'll just become Polish.
Also, they actually make an effort to assimilate, unlike Arabs.

>>basically the only problem is

what about all the jews?

>>no immigrants

thats funny because i knew a half nigger half trailer trash bitch they immigrated there, statistics say you have alot of other niggers and muslims immigrating as well

>>no gays

>pic related is a gay child molester (((priest)))

poland is shit, theres a reason hitler invaded you faggots

>statistics say you have alot of other niggers and muslims immigrating as well
What statistics?

>this thread

Why is Ukraine even a country? You belong to the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth

the same that say your country is nigger/muslim

If those are your only two problems, y’all better do something now because that’s the beginning symptoms of a decaying society.

You actually described Ukraine quite well.

>Ukraine
Literally the Somalia of Europe.

Manya, pls.

Yes lucky fuck.

geting license requiers some work but if you have one thers no problem to buy even ak

Does anybody have some photos/videos that they could post of Slavic (preferably polish) women taking bbc?

Stop with this slav meme, slavic is just language group. We dobt have much in common with ruskies, they have different mentality.

Putin surely uses "slavdom" in his propaganda as panslavism is one of tools of russian imperialism.

Sorry polebro, but I can confirm that your women are ridiculously easy :/
I am Happy that of all the different Races that could makeup the Majority of our immigrants we got YOU
I mean we should count Ourselves lucky compared to the rest of Western Europe.

You have no clue amerimutt. Ukrainians are genetically identical to us. They were part of poland before ww2.

Pole are crazy, we know this, but you and Hungary are the only hope Europe has at this point.

I mean Polish and Irish culture isn't really that much different.
>Both like drinking
>Both are catholic

Shut the fuck up leaf nigger. Go fuck a muzzie.

think you forgot CATHOLICISM

bend over more epic asspounding faggot.

thats rich coming from a serb, i do know why you serbs dislike ukraine though

mad jewlock detected

But how can he have those weapons? Isnt poland like 10x worse than uk when it comes to firearms?

>slutty women
>problem

you poles are just fuckin retarded.

>He wants to raise kids with a woman that had 100+ dicks inside her.

No, you're in Eastern European shithole.

>he rather be a perma-virgin
>its okay for a man to fuck 100 ladies, but if a girl has had more than 1 sex partner in life she is a whore

GROW THE FUCK UP KIDDO!

Pretty much, it's why they Fit In so well (aside from the Language barrier, but that's not really their fault)
Why We Get Along so Well too.

so dont get her when shes 30, get her when shes 20

i heard croats are coming to ireland as well. how you get along with them?

How can you be same when you look so different?
Average polish girl is literally ogre of slav

Fuck off meme nigger.

Why are you talking shit about the Byzantine Empire?

i wish i was polish, i'll learn polish then move to poland if shit goes down

I'd totally half-ogre with pic related.

Sound as a pound, only noticed this few months back, Good White, Fellow Catholics.
Hard Drinkers too, hate third worlders.
That's all that matters to Me.

>get her when shes 20
You overestimate women.

Yes you are you lucky fuck.

Keep Christ as King and prosper based Poland!

She is more lithuanian than polish (born in seiniai)
Average polish women are ogres, I guess it makes sense that you find them attractive as you are an ogre yourself.

>no trannies.

We have a tranny in the parliament:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka

>No gays.

Bullshit, we're reasonably tolerate with them (hate flamers).

>No muslims.

Very small population, they worked with the Jews to bring back Halal and Kosher food couple of years ago when it was banned for like a year.

>No immigrants.

There are a few and the ones who really visit/live in Poland say Polish people are very friendly and tolerantly respectful.

Problem in every successful peaceful nation, even Saudi Arabia is dealing with this.

Poland is amazing because it's like how a country suppose to be: nation 1st and is reasonably tolerant/respectful. What I mean with the second point is, that we respect other people different from us as long as they're respectful to us first. We're not like the Far-Left in Britain, Sweden, Germany, America, and etc. that think you're a fucking Nazi (ironic) if you won't put up your ass as a dick cozy for an immigrant that clearly doesn't respect the host country and does whatever he wants.

You wanna come by and check out our culture, as long as you're respectful than have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSktpR8Kl4A

You wanna act like a little shit and be disrespectful? Put 'em up.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXBx_8jrGig
youtube.com/watch?v=OBp2qIDw-1U

Poland has a long history of helping other nations and peoples ever since Casimir III the Great. Just be nice and there's no problem.