Hypothetical situation

You're in a isolated island, with no hope of leaving or rescue. In fact, most of humanity is probably extinct anyway.
In this island there are three people: you, your sister and a nigger.
Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?

Is it worth it just to save the human race?

If my sis looked like that you know what I'd do!
[spoiler]It involves rape and a nigger's anus[/spoiler]

fuck my sister and kill the nigger

I don't have a sister, but if I did then yes, I would.
Preferable to letting the human race devolve.

Incest does not guarantee genetic defects, it just increases the likelihood of them.

Neither, but I would rather have sex with my sister than get cucked by nigger

Also you can't save human race with only 3 people, you are going to make bunch of infertile abominations.

Fuck sister.
Marry volley ball with a bloody handprint.
Kill nigger.

I would have sex with my sister many times to maximize the healthy kids potential.

The first generation of inbreeding doesn't have a significant chance of deformaties. Kill the nigger and then institute the Spartan policy of killing the weak kids. Only the strong deserve to survive

fuck my sister and kill the nigger

Incest was normal back then when people were few in numbers, it has its negative sides like inherited bad genes, but it is still better than giving up your race and your bloodline.

And also all "bad genes" will be wiped out in 5-6 generations. The fittest will survive.

>believing in evolution

Kill the nigger & kill my sister
Fuck that humanity is better off being extinct rather than repopulating & falling into the circle of degeneracy

Your children would have to fuck themselves, that's really weird dudes, you wouldn't want to fuck your children would you?

fuck the nigger and eat the sister

/thread

>Not believing in evolution
Confirmed dipshit.

Eat the niggers fuck my sister. It's just being honest really. Over a long enough period of time I'd fuck her anyway, and then have to deal with her attachment to the nigger. So better to just kill him and fuck her from the get go

probably 10 out of 11 kids is going to be infertile and woman won't be able to bear so many kids, 3rd generation will be worse, spartan policy won't help in this case, there is no hope with 3 people. also spartans didn't have that policy, it's a myth.

No, but I would not want nigger to fuck my sister or our children.

I do not love incest, it is degenerate in modern life and that's right, but in hypothetical situation fucking your sister to continue existence of humanity on Earth is the only way. Niggers are not humans. That's undeniable and non-discussioned, it is a fact.

I'd let her fuck the nigger if I got to watch.

Found the Swede on vacation in America.

>probably 10 out of 11 kids is going to be infertile
Not even close to being accurate.

Are you telling me if I kill the nigger now, they become extinct?

Nobody saying they'd fuck their sister actually has one, and all the problems with incest are only delayed one generation if they breed. In a scenario like that I'd honestly rather all three of us just died off

>You're in a isolated island, with no hope of leaving or rescue. In fact, most of humanity is probably extinct anyway.
ok ...
>In this island there are three people: you, your sister and a nigger.
Wrong, two people.
Hence why it's a false premise: humanity is already done for since it's just two siblings and a nigger.
A mulatto has no worth.

>implying the nigger didn' t already off you

Kill the nigger then fuck my sister to create offspring. I'd rather breed with fucking rats than letting a nigger fuck my sister

kill em both. it is claimed that at least 50 people (25m:25f) are needed to effectively repopulate the planet without creating a race of potato children

first stop is immediate self-preservation, sister is unlikely to be a threat so...

>or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline
You realize that this is Sup Forums, right?

kill them both, and then myself

finally the world will have peace because humanity is extinct.

Kill the nigger on day one. Two is company. Three is a crowd.

Kill my sister and enslave the nigger to be my working monkey and a sex doll

>Even contemplating fucking your sister

Sickening.

Kill the nigger and do anal with Sis. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Don't have a sister though, so maybe I'd feel different if I did.

I'm already black so I guess it wouldn't matter.

Kill the sister, fuck the nigger.

I don't have a sibling. The very notion of a sister is strange to me. Sooo...

this
and
this

Kill the nigger
>I don't have a sister
So she would basically be a random. Just a regular female but apparently blood related?
Anyway you can procreate as only two. Adam and eve type shit is just that; bullshit.
Your genes would be ruined not within the first two generations but starting from the 3rd with real problems and getting worse until you have arabs then worse until you have sever body mutations and then finally after many centuries, infertility and death.
So I mean maybe have some kiddos, maybe not.
Depends if shes likeable or a cunt like most women. Perhaps she'd be nicer knowing im her only lifeline for the rest of her life

>threesome

profit

This.

EVERYONE REPLY TO THE SLIDE THREAD!

YOU MUST DO AS THE JEWSLIDER OP DESIRES.

I'd sex the sister and kill the nigger.

>Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?
My dumb white hoe of a sister already is fucking a nigger. On the island i would just kill both.

Degenerate, Off my board right now.

I would kill them both, I'm pretty greedy.

No

>save the human race
>by having mutt offspring
Seriously? I would kill my sister fast and painlessly, basically she won't even notice. Then I'll hang myself. Whatever happens to the negro, I don't care.

>kill my own sister
A fucking leaf.
At least you would kill the nog you piece of shit.

Id kill the nigger and abandon my sister. It would be the end of humanity.

Fucking mexicans. The only way is to force them out. Asking nicely does nothing.

Why cant i get off this island? Is there no rocks to make tools? No trees to make a raft?
Use the niggers skin as a sail?

This could be (you).

In ancient Rome all inbreds were convicted, we should do the same. Inbreeding is the main source of social grief and untermenschen. If your parents are veritably related to each other, you should be subject to punishment.

kill the nigger and let our species extinct

>You wouldn't want to fuck your children would you?

this is the only correct answer.

Ok you win, but only if i fuck my sons.

Minimum viable population is 50 individuals (and even that has a significant chance of leading to a dead end in 100 years). Humanity is already done for.

rape the nigger, kill myself. then rape my sister.

>she

>Id kill the nigger and abandon my sister. It would be the end of humanity.
That was my thought too. Killing that nigger is the first priority. That piece of shit won't live five minutes.

Yup, you just need to have a litter of kids and cull off the retards.

But they might make good laborers in your new island, could be a waste.

I have 6 sisters and I would kill the nigger and eventually procreate with her. Assuming over 99% of the global population was killed off somehow.

More like 1/1000

only problem is your sister would probably rather fuck the nigger than do incest

I would kill the nigger, then kill my sister, then kill myself.

It will look like an accident.

probably kill both of them. My sister is bipolar as fuck, wouldn't want those genes passed on.

I have no desire to save humanity, but I would kill the black boy, simply because I can't stomach the idea of spending my last days having to deal with typical black bullshit.

This happened to my friend Tim.

My sister is fucking hideous.
Secondly even if both of us bred her the grandkids would be fucking inbred.
Might as well caniibalize both of them and fuck melon.

kek

Alright, alright. Kill nigger, probably eat. With a large enough number of offspring at each generation, though the chances of retards are quite high, the overall numbers will ensure at least a few normals. Any offspring failing a retard test (overall physical and mental) can simply be killed and used as fertilizer. It will take time and effort, but a large enough gene pool can be built up if things are done correctly.

I murder nigger so that there are more resources for me and sister. Sister and I live out our lives chillin' in a tropical paradise, unburdened by having to repopulate the Earth because only the two of us can't.

For those that say "kill nigger, fuck sister", if it is for procreation, I can accept it even though it is degenerate. With inbreeding there isn't a 100% of genetic defect, while with racemixing there is.

1. Rape nigger to death
2. Kill sister
3. Kill yourself.
4. ???
5. PROFIT

Breed the nigger to my sister and use offspring as slaves to built a radio tower Use radio the tower to contact a surviving white woman.
Use slaves to build a boat.
Build a big drum and use slaves to row the boat.
Find woman.
Kill slaves and breed with white woman.
Return to island and kill sister and her negro.
Enjoy the rest of your life knowing that the white king won.

>Is it worth it just to save the human race
> save your bloodline?
>allow your sister to breed with the nigger
only an american can ask these questions
breeding with a nig wont save humanity since a sub human will be born
and mixing with nigs would ruin your bloodline

barbaric and immoral but i like it

> Inbreeding is the main source of social grief and untermenschen.
So is racemixing, but your kind just loves that, doesn't it, Alphonse Al-Bukrstein?

>>And also all "bad genes" will be wiped out in 5-6 generations.

WRONG! KEK!

>I would rather fuck the palm or a bird
Kill my sis and the nigger

*eat* the nigger
ftfy

Fuck the nigger.

This involves incest no matter who you fuck. It's a trick question.
Fuck the nigger and the children would have to fuck eachother anyway.
Besides, it is very risky and I can alnist guarantee the bloodline would end at one point. Lack of genetic diversity would mean all of them would die during a plague or virus

Eat my sister pussy
>also kill the nigger and eat him

That nigger has to know he will die.

>At least you would kill the nog you piece of shit.
Well given their track record it's really either him or you.

KEK!

How on Earth would my sister breeding with some subhuman beast save humanity
I'd plow my sister and brain the nignog

Obviosly the answer is kill my sister and make tyrone reproduce with me anally

>fuck sister
>have 100% chance of having retarded kids
>let nigger fuck sister
>have 100% chance of having retarded kids
>mfw

>make a boat out of the nigger an the sister bodies and wood of the palm tree
>go to land
>check if they are more humans