ITS HAPPENING!! HOLY FUCK

>Perhaps the most disturbing story I have ever reported in ~15 years of covering national security is coming your way this evening.
mobile.twitter.com/attackerman/status/929773766166577158

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
youtube.com/watch?v=cxlGqT1RiCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwq6NYV3Le4
youtube.com/watch?v=CBUxNeXgC70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more disturbing than a spyring in congress being unreported in MSM for over a year?

>muh trumpfag conspiracies

Place your bets gentlemen!

Betting that it is CIA domestic illegal related activities here!

Its pompeo

Literally who?

is this guy's head shopped or something?

he looks like a fukkin pygmy

He's covered national security for wired, new republic, and the guardian

which part is BS, specifically?

Ackerman is a liberal, you idiots.

It will probably be something like "Russia is controlling Trump" and you guys will be all, "It's LIES! and if it were true, good! I love Putin!"

Ah, so he's a communist.

>SOURCES SAY

>Shopped
No Jews tend to have a ski slope forehead.

It's called bein' American

Prolly

That your spies were only charged with crimes against dems because it's a secret way to destroy the liberals that allowed the Muslim brotherhood in Pakistan spy on the real americans

this guy looks like a white Beetlejuice

Here's why

Still better than a rural retard

It's classic example of a khazar profile

the fuck are you on about, beetlegeuse was white to begin with

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

Fake liberal bullshit

I'm tick tocking on so many levels right now.

Turdfmpk's finished

He broke the Valerie plame story
That's when future geriatric trumpfags we're fine with a guy that got 6 deferments blowing the cover off of an American because he didn't like her husband's politics

>belarmino cordero pena
sounds/looks brazilian except for the missing "i" in cordero.

yeah I can just sense it

Sarah Silverman has the worst body in the world.

What's up with that head? Is he a pinhead?

high forehead is sign of wisdom

Yep I know, I find it funny how some people gloat they "dey be neanderthals" when in relality, kikes are descendants of them whereas Europeans are descendants of cro magnons (basques and sardinians being the most related to cromagnon).

BULLSHIT!

t.pinheaded jew

Wrong Beetlejews.

Why can't these cucks just say it?

The closer liberals get to cornering Trump the closer we get to military tribunals for Hillary.

I thought most whites had some neanderthals in them.

Am I to understand that some nigger stole the name?

No, it isn't

>communist
>rural retard
Pick both?

>a theory about two or more people committing a crime
>obviously false

It's conspiracy THEORY you fucking brainlet unless you mean to admit it is factual.

We're not neocons, you dolt. Trump was the candidate who openly called out the Bushes during the primary campaign, called Iraq a mistake, etc. This is an anti-neocon board.

This is incorrectly saying Ashkenazim. Ashkenazim "Jews" aren't a tribe of Israel, they are not genetically descended from Abraham.

That being said, i know this for a fact because my ancestry is immediately from the middle east, i'm first gen American. All semitic people have this slope, including Persians, Armenians, Anatolian (original, not turkshits), Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians and so forth.
I think it's more to do with high test than anything else in these communities. The middle east has always been the melting pot of meta warfare, everyone was always killing eachother for thousands of years there. Only recently with the arabs completely genocide most regions did peace become more common.

bump

also: when?

I̴̧̧̛͇͕̰̫̥͉̫̫͚̪̔́͘͘͢͜͞ẻ̷̷̡͎̟̱̥̬̟̠̞̀̕͘ͅl͑ͣ̑̑̄̚͟ ̡̬͖͌ͣ̂̄̐̎ͩͬn̶̵̛͉̖͔̖̣͕̟̙̊̀̿͛ȋ̴̵̛̛͇͔̬̞̆̍̈͗́ͭ͂͛͠͝ͅg̶͇̯̫̘͇͔̭̥͆̌̔́ǵ̢̢̹̈́ͧͫ́̂ͪ͢͢͝͝ẽ͈̖͓̹͇̰̠̼͉̹ͯͬ̇͐r̳̪̹̳͍̞ͪ͒̉̐͗͗̍̀͟͜͜ ̹͙̞̤̘͉̻͕̝̌͌̍́̈́̏̒̽͋c̻ͩ̍̇́ͦ́ǒ̵̷̡̢̹͓̻̠̭̪͕̠̝̇̓͛̐ͯ̍̈͘͝͡͠͝m̵̶̶̢̡̛͉̫̺̯̰̓ͨ͊ͤ͂̀ͯ̔̍͋͘͝ê̴̷̵̛̻͔̟̞̯̥̻͓̳̕͘͢͞͞͞s̳̳̟̤̬̪̬̯̑̆ͫͯ̈͜͠ ̷̬̦̜͈̩̯̔̈̍́i̫͔͈͊ͮņ̡̧͖̹ͬ̓́͜͢͞͝s̵̳̠̭̩̖̟̽̑̾ͦͤ̏̕i̧͍͓͉͕͇̯͌̑̏ͦ̊d̴̵̡̛̬͔͓̯͙͈̪̙͇̙̎ͯë͚̭̳̟͉̘̜̟͙́ͩ̍ͣ ̥͓̱͈̤̰̱̫̣͆̆̒̓͜͜y̶͎̳̘͈̥̫̹͓͓ͬ́ọ̶̷̸̢͉̣̤̣̜̠͕͑̌̀͝ū̴̢̖͔͎̦̹̤̮ͦͪ̆̐̕͜r̢̧̛̳͔͍͞ͅ ̛̰̰ͧͭ͂͐̾̊͂̇̿̕͡ȃ͋͒̀̕n̛̜͖̖̖͚ͩ̈́̍͐̇̂͠ú̸̶̡̝ͭ̔͗ͭ͛ͫ̓͜͜͟͡͞s̸̖̖͓̜͇̖̮͇̻̜̏ͫ̈́̿̏̀͊͢͠
̸̙͖̖̌̍̌ͣ͘͟͡Ä̬̳̬̥͈̟͉́n̘͈̫̝͆̆͋̈̽͋͌͌͆̎d̶̡̢̧̦̟ͧͫͮ̋̎͜͜͡͠͞ ̸̸̵̢̛̙͙͍̳̣̞̖͓͡͝͡͞f̵̶̸̡ͮͣ͋̐̿ͣ͗͊ͧ́́͢͠͝i̷̛͕̜ͫ̒͛ͧ͗͊̀͝ļ̵̵̶̭͈͚̠͐͠l̵̸̨̨̡̢͇̞͓̟̰̱̟̠͇̮͗̓̾̑́ͮ̐ͫ́͘͟͡ș̛̯̹͖̤͈̉͗ͣ͟͡ ̧̡̛̣̖̼̭̮ͫͭ̕͘͜͢y̵̧̥̬̝̱̠̰ͧͯ̏ͩͧ͗ͫ̓̕̕͢͟͟͠͝ơ̶̡̪̘̖ͯ̾̂͛̎̀͠͡û̷̴̧̢͈̫̮͇̗͉̺̝̭̒͂̋ͤ̈́͂ ̶̢̡̰͍͎̣̘̔́ͅų̶̵̧̹̖̫̤͖̥̬̋ͮ͗ͦ͗̈́͐̕͝p̵̻͈͍̩̗̠̄̂ͫ̽̆ͮ͋͐ͅ ̷̵͎̬̭̻͇̝͐͑ͫ̇̑u̼̙͛n̸̢̧̫̱̹̹̩̪͓͖̂̉ͨͣ̌̑̀̀́͢͢͜͡͡t͙͇̞͇͕̥͈͂̓ͯͅi̢̧̳̪͍̻͕͇̎͂̓̃ͯļ̵̵̸̨̧ͭ͑̍͑ ̴̛̛͗ͩ͆́̆̓ͫͣ́̕͟͡͠͡ḿ̫͍͙͓̓̇ͮͦ̂̚͞͞u̵̷̧̼̹ͩͨͪ̓̕͟͝͞c̹ͯ̀͝h̛͛̊͋̽̓͊́́͘̕͜͞͞á̢̫͍́̕͢͡͝͠ç̶̸̶̷̸̢͈̹̹̿͒͆̌̎ͪ͆̋́͞h̸̴̻͚̱̘̪̻͕͙̹͗͊̈́̄̀̽͒͠͞ͅo̵̧̺ͩ̑̔ͯ͊̑ͫ̚͜͟͡
̨̻̩͙͔͚̬̹̟͊͋͑̓͛̈͢S̢͖̗̜͕̃̃͐ͯ̏̀͡͡a̴̶͔̝̜̦͐̇̎ͅư̳͍̯͙̎ͤ̿ͬͣc̷̸̵̛̮̖̼̣ͭ̒̏̉ͤ́́͘͠͞ę̵̴̶̡̬̰̼̊ͯ̏̿͐̈́͢͢ ̯͓̮͗͢i̢̹͖͔̻͈̭̮̪̠ͮ̇ͬ͊͐͂̈̀̚͜͠͠s̩͕̯̟̹̠̠̮͉̈́͑̈́̀̏̍̓ͩ͜ ̴̸̨̛̜̪̳̹̝̩̈͋͜͢͝͞͞s̴̵̨̤̞͓̝͎͈͚͓̊ͬ͑́́͜͠͠͠q̧̨̼͖̥͈̯͉̪̝̫ͪ̒ͬͩ̒͗̽u̴̼̝͙͙̽̉i̧̞̮ͤ͒̉ȓ͖ͬ̀͘ẗ̴̸̨̙̼̻̜̥̣͙́͗ͭ̈͂͘͟͡͠ͅi̶̷̶̴̭̱ͯͯ͐ͬ͆͌̉͆̃̕͞n̤̤͇̟̼̖̯͙͒̓ͯ̈̔ͩ̔̓ͧͅg̡̧̧̼͇̟͈̞̼͂͐̆ͨͮ̐̉̒́̚̕͢͞͞ ̵̨̛̘̹̝̝͉̩̯͔̥̂̿̍ͩ̆͂ͤ͡͞ͅf̸̸̢̛̦̤̦̓̾ͨ̿ͮ͟͟͠͞r̴̰̥͔̊ͫ̑̕͘͘̕͞͡ơ̡̢̪̣̈̔͒̓̾ͦ̾̾̀͜͞͠m̦̙̦̱͇̩̬̙̞̽͐̍̀ ̶̢̰̘̗͇̜̥̀́̕̕͜͟͡y̴̷̡̧̛̛̟̐͗̑̈̏̀͘ơ̷̵ͩ̀̇ͭͤư̢̨̜̜͡͝ͅr̡̢̛̰͔̞̩̙͕̝̫̟͋̆ͭ͗̓ͮͨͤͫ͞ ̷̧͚̫̜̙̠͇͈͕̱̆́̊͋̏́ͦ͘͡͝͝͠no̙ͧ̓̓ͨ̃́̏̈͊́s̸̸̨̡̞̪̗̼͌ͦ͒ͮ͂̀͘͜͟t̸̡͇̫͆ͪ́͢r̸̵̢̦̬͉͙ͣ͛̀͢͟͞͡͡i̛͚̤͔̥̤͆̇̈ͩͮͭͧ̀̈̀͘̕͝l̷̃́͠͡s̴̡̡̨̛̖̝̺̯̭̙̝ͫͪ̏͗͜͢

fake news

FRONDAL BLERUMPF KNOWS A GUY WHO WINKED AT A RUSSIAN TOURIST

IMPEEEEEEEEAAAAAACCCHHHHH

Did his mom have Zika?

>Guinness m'lady

No sweetie

Hillary and her goons are fucked, and you guys have no clue

Hilary's Plan..

m-muri da!

Roger Stone is funny as hell, but yeah, he's a freakin' pinhead. He and Alex triggering the Young Turds is still one of my fave election year clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxlGqT1RiCM

The greatest irony is, the Kremlin/DNC Dossier and her book will both go down in history as incriminating evidence against Hillary, John Podesta, the FBI and King Obama for using to to get FISA warrants.

I want to thank Hillary for totally fucking the DNC and Obama.

Trump can not stop winning!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwq6NYV3Le4

Check the jew -> neanderthal theory. If nothing else, it's an entertaining read at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBUxNeXgC70

Yep.

We predicted these broad strokes about a year ago and everything we've learned since has only served to further confirm it. Right down to John Podesta meeting Glenn Simpson after the Veselnetskaya set up
>to "compare notes"
>kek

We're on to you, Hillary. And we're on to you too, Skippy.

Urban subhumans are amused by words they hardly understand.
Dotard :- a non amusing word that just means 'in your dotage' i.e. frail.
Frail isn't funny you sad mutts, it doesn't exactly fit DONALD T. Robust is more accurate.
Since you obvious cunts hardly know any words that aren't taught on Sesame Street by Big Bird I suppose you could have a real howler by reading an Oxford dictionary.

>We're on to you, Hillary. And we're on to you too, Skippy.
All these fucking plebbit goons need to take a long hike back to the donald. Nobody with a brain would pay attention to this kike-laden media hogwash. Thread is full of bluepilled faggots.

its evening, where the fuck is the news already

$100 says he spews the garbage hillary just purchased in a second dossier, from Steel again - that claims some "folks in Russia" we should trust said they saw Trump with a number of hookers in the lobby of a hotel

She is trying desperately to build up the fake stories in the first dossier. Bill Clinton warned her she should stop, or wind up in a congressional hearing and having to testify how she got this dossier and when she knew about the first.

Hillary is fucked over and over and will take Obama down with her.

You have a lot to thank her for!

Do you people ever get tired of saying this? I mean at least with the muh russia stuff there is progress being made and an active investigation. The left keeps a consistent narrative, but people like you just repeat "Obongo is going to jail, JUST YOU WAIT" even though there is 0 indication that is the case. I can't tell you how many times this year people have claimed Obama was on the verge of getting arrested or there was some super secret sealed indictment about to be released or how he was going down because of muh wiretaps, or how he was spotted boarding a plane with the owner of comet pizza to Cuba for no extradition.

It's all so tiresome.

>ADL lobbyists filmed sucking Michelle Obama BIG BLACK COCK

Oh that meme image is sweet. I pray to God for exactly and precisely that (without the frogs - I'm don't pray while shrooming)

'swhatimsayin

still waiting for TICK TOCK, too

BAMPITY bampity bamp bamp BUMP !!!

Tick tock+++

anybody seeing this? i opened it in another tab and it looks the same.

Difficult to be sure what you're talking about to be honest.

Seriously. She should be displayed in a fucking caveman exhibit when she croaks.

Newfag

kek'ed and checked, glad you enjoyed it, UK user

Newfags gonna newfag

You guys are LARPing, basically. Anything from a mainstream news source = kike propaganda, lies, or disinformation. Anything that comes out of a US politicians mouth = propaganda, lies, or disinformation.
To trust Trump or any other (((elite businessman))) or (((politician))) is a slap in the face to intelligence. You stupid fucking goyim just don't get it do you? you are being led into a trap.

>Daily Beast

Will probably be

>Glomald Grumph ate the same salad dressing as Putin. IT WAS RUSSIAN SALAD DRESSING!

Newfags are killing Sup Forums. WE MUST MAINTAIN THE CULTURE.

You ain't woke enough to understand,

DELET

This makes zero sense because Neanderthals had a lower propensity for language, while Jews have very strong lingual skills. Jews are highly intelligent all around, Neanderthals died in part because of their inability to adapt or respond to their surroundings.

I'm not going to your faggy twatter.

From what I'm gleaning, they're gonna push muh Russia 5.0. They're claiming huge nsa leaks/Russian hacks. They're not sure yet so the smart thing to do is just point their finger at a Nuclear armed ally. Clearly talking about Julians recent Hive shit.

This the shills for muh Russia popping up again. It's the stupidest strategy imaginable but they're setting it up. And I'm guessing it's to distract from the whole, "Hillary sold these sap tools to everyone" narrative which is true.

>it's called being turkish

>he believes the textbooks
What evidence to that did they ever give, beyond citing each other? HistorIans do not scry the past, they find answers through evidence.

I think you may be onto something, desu. The ancient kingdom of Khazaria - where Ashkenazi Jews likely descend from - is right in the middle of that Neanderthal distribution map.

How they go from caveman to taking shit over?

Neanderthals existed in pre-historical times, so historians really have nothing to do with it.

They didn't, it's bullshit.

actually both of those things are now questioned by science, debunked even
there are strong leads and evidence neanderthals had complex language, even more complex than ours as our was more practical, like poets vs soldiers
not to mention the whole inability to adapt or respond to their surrounding as they more or less survived on one of most unforgiving lands then
we don't know much but what you talk about ain't true thats for sure

What a tragic irony it is that in fighting to save our societies from being corrupted by inferior outsiders, our own secret meme club has had to suffer precisely that fate.

Sup Forums got infested with newfags FOR YOUR SINS, normies

>the neanderthals were like poets
>they didn't leave behind any art meanwhile homo sapiens of the same time left behind lots of art

Oh also I made this