Post manga you love and no one reads

But that's wrong

>tfw most that qualify can be answered with "no one reads because no scanlations" or "no one reads because it was cancelled" ;_;

I'm guessing this series is close enough

Red Eyes. There's maybe 2 other people here that have read it

I've read this a few years ago, I don't remember much about it but i remember thinking it was decent.

it got licensed group better not drop

Literally over half of Sup Forums has probably read this.

People do read it but threads never last.

Are you the samefag that's been trying to force this over the last few weeks?

It was pretty nice, I don't recall thinking it was outstanding though.

I am throughly convinced that I'm the only person who knows that this exists and that the author is actually a computer program that concocts a volume every 8 months and lists it on Amazon.

Author has moderate popularity on Sup Forums, or used to at least. It's just that no one talks about his works because they've been talked about already.

Recently Dorohedoro got dumped in its entirety.

Oops, forgot pic.

not a single decent thread since 2012 mai nigga :´(
i know most anons here read it but theres no more interest in medaka-chan anymore :´(

Samefag or same fag?

Is it worth reading for that Black-haired nigga people post everwhere? Is it worth reading otherwise?

Really? Fuck I missed that.

it ended
no more kon

new chapter when

still waiting for s2

""""september/october""""

FUTABAKA

Yes. Kumagawa started out as an edgy piece of shit that just became lovable afterwards. Zenkichi also moved up the ranks when he started to think about things other than being helpful to Medaka.

worth reading? dont know nigga....
i say yes, that arc is great (it begins in chapter 55 i guess)

Please, I need this,

But who will be the new voice for Kon?

Just kidding, it'd be Yuu Kobayashi.

It's so good, I might dump the minus arc.

You could do alot worse for a standard battle manga. Some of the characters are fun enough to justify it.

please no, I like her voice but doesn't fit. marina inoue would be a better choice

Sahara mizu's manga.
>Nanairo Sekai
>Bus Hashiru

And other anthology like Drops, Shiki no Zenjitsu and even Nonscale.

Shit nigga, you made me think she died or something

But it should be Minami Tsuda.

Any Tetsuo Hara manga that doesn't have "Hokuto" or "no Ken" in its title. Particularly his current series, Ikusa no Ko.

Too bad about the ending of this series.

>Houseki no Kuni
Solid series, hope that the localizations are not shit.

Sauce ? Only get japanese results

Gunslinger girl fucking broke me. Doing what they did to Henrietta was so fucked

Houseki No Kuni

DESTRO 246 is fucking amazing.

It's essentially "I wonder if I do Jormungand but even darker, with WAY more rape and depravity"

Glad you liked it

Source?

do you like piss?

What do you mean by WAY more rape and depravity? If we're talking Wolf Guy levels then that sounds pretty awful

Thank you user

Whatever, I guess I'll get the source the next time it's posted here.

come on user
read the pic

i forgot what it's called though

One of the main characters is a Yakuza boss. She, and her unhinged psycho lesbian bodyguards, decide that instead of torturing a girl to death over a snide remark in a high school class, they'll just turn her into a literal sex slave.

Also a 13 year old gets domed with a .50 cal while visiting his sick sister in the hospital.

Way more sexual violence and child murder than Jormungand. A lot of it is still implied but like goddam did you REALLY have to sexually enslave your classmate.

It's a shame this series doesn't get more love.

>It's just that no one talks about his works because they've been talked about already.
There's also the fact that he hasn't done anything except an untranslated short Appleseed adaptation in the last decade or so. If he went back to Sexy Voice again or something, I'm sure he'd get more attention.

Abe Youichi needs more stuff scanlated

This is decent, but like so many things, whoever was scanning the English localization for us disappeared and was never replaced.

Is there a series which has been "ending" for longer than Dorohedoro? On Bakaupdates I see there's a post from 4 years ago discussing its imminent ending.

I love watamote so much.

Yes he does.

For a sentence or two, I thought you were talking about .Trash

I see this is the usual thread where we post things that everybody is reading.

This sounds shitty.

Glass Mask has been "near the end" for like over a decade because Miuchi doesn't actually write anything for years at a time.

There are dump threads for every new chapter.

He says having never read Red Eyes

I recognize the art from Skyhigh, I like this guy's style of writing but sometimes it can be a little hard to follow.

Nice.

The thing I don't get is that Dorohedoro has been releasing chapters the whole time, so how did the author possibly think she only had one more volume left 4 years ago?

Depends on what kind of manga you like. I really enjoyed Jormungand so it's pretty much more Bond Villain escapism.

I love his work. Waiting on scans for BR was suffering, but nothing compared to waiting for scans for the sequel to Jiraishin.

This one would make a fantastic low budget movie.
Love everything from this author.

Didn't this get canned? Last I remember they got the freelancer girl that turned people back from watermelons

Based on the number of ratings on MAL, maybe The Children's Teacher Mr. Kwon, Fukigen na Mononokean, and Tenkyuugi: Sephirahnatus? I also don't think that The Children's Teacher Mr. Kwon counts, since it's a webtoon.

I need to read more of his stuff. I have Hito Hito Futari in my downloaded backlog right now, it's been there a while.

>thread where you can discuss manga you don't normally get to talk about
>anons choose to be anal and hold every poster to OP's wording

Christ, what cunts we are. You're scrolling through the catalogue and you see this thread, what do you think?

>maybe someone will have posted an obscure manga I like, I'd love to have a discussion about it

Or

>god help any cunt that posts a manga I've actually read, I am going to belittle the shit out of them

Why are we such cunts? Why do we choose acrimony over community?

magazine change

That's a good one, and it's completely scanned. There's a bit of dumb Japanese politics stuff going on in it, but it's not the main focus.

>Why do we choose acrimony over community?

Acrimony is our community.

Fuckface.

Figured this would be a decent place to ask. Does anybody know if there's been a non-shit translation for Mother Keeper chapters 8-34? The only scanlations I can find for that are absolutely horribly done and I don't have the patience to try to correct their sentence structure while reading.

Sounds like edgy garbage.

I thought we were all reading this. Or did all the cool kids abandon me like always?

The last update was in July, it's never talked about, and the anime adaptation was a mistake that never should have happened.

This sounds cool, but I'm just not willing to pick up yet another thing with dead translations.

Ouja no Yuugi. People dislike it so much that they stopped translating it right as it started to get interesting.

>stalled scans

No thanks.

This girl got her own manga? Was she that popular?

It doesn't help that the scanlators who took over it after it got licensed are real shit.

Is there really any reason to read a 3 kingdoms manga that isn't Ravages of Time?
inb4 Hox shows up with Sangokushi

It got licensed? I thought it was canceled?

Actually no one is reading this because it's not fucking scanlated for some reason.

It got licensed for English publication last year which is why Vortex Scans dropped it.

I haven't heard anything about it being axed in Japan. I know that Violent Scans was always several chapters behind, and their site is so shit I don't follow them.

Probably not, but I was still really enjoying it. Ruskies are translating it, but I can't read cyrillic or Japanese, so I'm out of luck.

Suzuki-san.
The author is pretty popular in nipland so maybe someday one of her works will get an adaptation and I'll have somebody to talk about this with.

Her original plan was probably much faster paced.

Artist died a while back so no new chapters to keep people interested and not enough other works to get people to talk about him. A damn shame.

There are so few who read this manga. And I think the only reason that's so is because the scanlators are short-staffed.

Not scanlated so it can't be helped. I'm sure people would jump on the Shinsengumi food train otherwise.

what is this one about?

Romance/comedy/friendship. It's a webmanga, but it also gets tank releases due to its popularity.

Not always, the chapter releases are also scarce and inconsistent (god bless that man though) and it's a mature story about delinquents, not appealing for most. Two handfuls of people read it at best.

Arte, not bad.